• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Will you ever understand the greatness of George Noory?

Started by ericdxx, October 15, 2012, 03:57:30 PM

Where IS your credibility?

in your sock drawer
0 (0%)
in your rape and tourture section of the basement
6 (18.2%)
out back with the bodies
11 (33.3%)
in a safe deposit box
7 (21.2%)
up my ass and to the left
9 (27.3%)

Total Members Voted: 33

ziznak

Quote from: kf5iwe on October 25, 2012, 02:30:59 PM
Speaking as a Deputy Sheriff, I only divide people into 2 groups, Cops and criminal scum. Booked too many of my family members. SWAT ON!!!
more times than not those 2 groups are one in the same.

BobGrau

Maybe being a cop should be like national service...

btw whatever happened to the greatness of george noory?

11angeleyes11

Quote from: BobGrau on October 25, 2012, 03:35:01 PM
Maybe being a cop should be like national service...

btw whatever happened to the greatness of george noory?

As sure as waves crash along the Eastern Coast,
Like the beckoning flicker in the misty night,
He is of great stature welcoming the award winning host,
His greatness illuminates like a beacon to the ships a a sea, a welcoming sight.

SnoopDawgg

kf5iwe: "Speaking as a Deputy Sheriff, I only divide people into 2 groups, Cops and criminal scum. Booked too many of my family members. SWAT ON!!!"

Wow. Assuming you're serious (which is probably a bad idea on this site), how many innocent people have you financially destroyed or murdered? Just curious.

ChandlersDad

This little anecdote seems to fit here, along with the "I've been here longer than you" issue.

I had a friend who deeply cared about C2C about 5 years ago. He sent private emails to George Noory giving him advice to improve his performance. He meant well, but Noory would write back in a snarky manner.

Finally, George Noory wrote (and I am paraphrasing) that he (George) made more money in 1 year than my friend would make in a life time, so just shut up.

There you have it folks! George makes more money than most of us will make in a life time, so just shut up. And this is the guy, I remind you, that wrote a spiritual book about light and pixies and enlightenment.

Lunger

Quote from: kf5iwe on October 25, 2012, 02:30:59 PM
Speaking as a Deputy Sheriff, I only divide people into 2 groups, Cops and criminal scum. Booked too many of my family members. SWAT ON!!!

That makes you Criminal Scum.

/Sorry about your tiny dick

Quote from: ChandlersDad on November 05, 2012, 01:15:47 PM
This little anecdote seems to fit here, along with the "I've been here longer than you" issue.

I had a friend who deeply cared about C2C about 5 years ago. He sent private emails to George Noory giving him advice to improve his performance. He meant well, but Noory would write back in a snarky manner.

Finally, George Noory wrote (and I am paraphrasing) that he (George) made more money in 1 year than my friend would make in a life time, so just shut up.

There you have it folks! George makes more money than most of us will make in a life time, so just shut up. And this is the guy, I remind you, that wrote a spiritual book about light and pixies and enlightenment.

That's the captain of our starship, the hardest working man in radio, the compassionate, the generous, the generally swell guy, George Noory.

Calling him a talentless hack would be a compliment...he is a cancer, wasting air others could breathe.

IvannZ

George has done it once again. Not only a success with the Coast to Coast show. But now he is willing to donate money to needy listeners from the proceeds from his new TV show. What a guy!

He never did it the first time.

stevesh

There's something strangely sad about anyone who feels the need to boast about his generosity.

LacyWoodrow

I guess he became bored of begging for subscribers.

Morgus

thats probably just Noory's new twist to get suckers to subscribe to his $10/month video podcast.

ziznak

Quote from: Morgus on December 16, 2012, 02:59:29 PM
thats probably just Noory's new twist to get suckers to subscribe to his $10/month video podcast.
If you're not going to subscribe because you know it sucks now maybe you can be guilted into it.

Eddie Coyle

If amazing means a dreadfully atrocious broadcaster. Then, yes, George is amazing.

McPhallus

Quote from: The General on December 16, 2012, 05:59:09 PM
God, so many trolls lately.

And new users with suspicious names.  Methinks we are being besieged with dupes.

Morgus

Quote from: McPhallus on December 16, 2012, 06:52:56 PM
And new users with suspicious names.  Methinks we are being besieged with dupes.
some of Noory's mindless numbskull minions perhaps?  8)

popple

No, I will never understand, and I'm happy with that.  :-*

kf5iwe

Quote from: Lunger on November 06, 2012, 08:25:08 AM
That makes you Criminal Scum.

/Sorry about your tiny dick
That's alright, I overlook my tiny dick these days. It's not that much of a hinderance anymore since I started banging your old lady.

McPhallus

Quote from: kf5iwe on December 17, 2012, 07:27:00 PM
That's alright, I overlook my tiny dick these days. It's not that much of a hinderance anymore since I started banging your old lady.

Now that's setting an example.

ziznak

you guys are measuring penises and nobody told me??? WTF!?!

popple

After his much hyped dec 21 2012 show I think I have finally seen his greatness. No one can lay a turd like Jorch.

Eddie Coyle

Neologism time: The grateness of George Noory I totally understand.

Sardondi

Maybe if George stepped out of the shower and into a body-rub of purple Kool-Aid I could see his grapeness.

stevesh

Quote from: Sardondi on December 23, 2012, 01:41:39 AM
Maybe if George stepped out of the shower and into a body-rub of purple Kool-Aid I could see his grapeness.

Or if Shinola stops making that particular shade of black, his greyness.

Roger

Radio hosts of every stripe existed for some time before any organized method of control existed.  Once it was realized that 'talk' via radio could be a 'weapon', methods of control of frequencies or counter 'talk' or 'talks' proliferated. Blocking frequencies and standardization of channels became issues the general public simply didn't understand. The concern of the military was naturally defensive against this 'science' or 'radio'. The natural concern was to have fealty to the circumscribed delineations of borders.  'USA' versus 'Canada'; Canada versus Russia or the over-seas root of Canada: England.  Yet Russia is closer to Canada than England. Yet 'radio' abolishes distances. 'Talk' is deemed 'propaganda'. A 'war of words'. A war of 'philosophy of life'. Hmm.   Geographical variety. Thought-variety. Political variety.   Spectrum of options for choice: not allowed? What's the deal? Information is key. Is it not? Why is ability to kill anyone or any group able to freely think deemed the better form of 'choice'? Not that I think killing accomplishes anything.  A strange form of action. Self-killing. Hesitation seems to be the last resort.  As if 'power' begins to think: might have been wrong. Might have erred. Sometime now ruing. Ruing long past repair. Only alteration of time, itself, can fix what reflection now deems past actions, ill.  Memory, alone, such fix can fulfill. Ignoring that, all repair is nix. Then woe.

"George Noory has the economics on the show in a way Art Bell never did.  "

And why do I as a listener care?

I just dont think George is very bright, thats his issue.

McPhallus

Not very bright, not very engaged, unable to see how he or the show is perceived, unable to take ownership or show any direction, and has no regard for fans other than pandering to them when they call in.  He's simply cruising on a ship that someone else built.

Quote from: somatic hypermutation on January 13, 2013, 07:14:38 AM
"George Noory has the economics on the show in a way Art Bell never did.  "

And why do I as a listener care?

I just dont think George is very bright, thats his issue.

lonevoice

Quote from: Roger on January 13, 2013, 04:25:45 AM
As if 'power' begins to think: might have been wrong. Might have erred. Sometime now ruing. Ruing long past repair. Only alteration of time, itself, can fix what reflection now deems past actions, ill.  Memory, alone, such fix can fulfill. Ignoring that, all repair is nix. Then woe.
In your browser, type Illuminati backwords and then dot com.

That is: “itanimulli.com”

See what you see.

Hidden in plain sight.  Accept no clones.