• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

fysisist

Quote from: fabucat on August 25, 2011, 08:48:42 PM
I still like Linda Mouldy Cow, even though I think that she's secretly reactionary.  When she isn't talking about animal mutilations and UFOs (which face it, make entertaining radio), she's a pretty decent science reporter.

LMH had her day for sure, A Strange Harvest, etc.  But these last several years she just re-hashes the same-old, same-old.  Nothing new.  The "drone UFOs", Rendlesham forest, Roswell, Aztec, ad nauseam.  If it's not those, she takes some science related story that is reported in any number of other sources and tries to put some paranormal or conspiracy spin on it.  It flies with Noory because he doesn't remember yesterday much less years ago, but I for one am not impressed (or paying to join Earth Files).

Rico999

Did anyone catch what the sick fuck Noron said during the "news" segment with regard to yet another gruesome story about a dead child?  The one I'm referring to of course, is the one where the family pet python escaped from it's "aquarium"to strangle a two year old in it's bed.

Then, Ralphie told us that while he likes pets, he personally wouldn't have a snake and that if you do, "yuh just gotta keep it locked in the "aquarium."

This guy really is beyond stupid.  And what's with the murdered/abused/mutilated child stories in the "news" all the time, anyway?  He's stupid, egotistical and SICK. 

b_dubb

if LMH would let someone else talk it would help.  A LOT

Quote from: Rico999 on August 26, 2011, 11:00:37 AM
Did anyone catch what the sick fuck Noron said during the "news" segment with regard to yet another gruesome story about a dead child?  The one I'm referring to of course, is the one where the family pet python escaped from it's "aquarium"to strangle a two year old in it's bed.

Then, Ralphie told us that while he likes pets, he personally wouldn't have a snake and that if you do, "yuh just gotta keep it locked in the "aquarium."

This guy really is beyond stupid.  And what's with the murdered/abused/mutilated child stories in the "news" all the time, anyway?  He's stupid, egotistical and SICK.

One would think a person with a newborn granchild would give this sick fascination a rest for awhile.  Oh, right, that's why it's an illness..

Here is little Charlotte Noory.  This is from the C2C website.  They've photoshopped her emerging from an egg.  Something is wrong with these people.

Quote from: Paper*Boy on August 26, 2011, 12:23:20 PM
Here is little Charlotte Noory.  This is from the C2C website.  They've photoshopped her emerging from an egg.  Something is wrong with these people.

Oh, to be a fly on the wall during that conversation, because you know at some point, someone uttered the immortal words:   "I KNOW!  We'll photoshop her hatching!"

Quote from: Flaxen Hegemony on August 26, 2011, 12:35:23 PM
Oh, to be a fly on the wall during that conversation, because you know at some point, someone uttered the immortal words:   "I KNOW!  We'll photoshop her hatching!"

And that's the one image George decides to put on the C2C website.  I really hope it was George and his bloated staff that did the photoshopping, and not the parents..

The only other grandchild he has a picture of is him with Gavin (referred to on air as the Little Dicker).  This poor kid looks like he's trying to get away.

Quote from: Paper*Boy on August 26, 2011, 12:23:20 PM

That picture is really, really strange. Scratch that, it's flatout fucked up.

11angeleyes11

The eternal question is:  Which came first, the Noory or the egg?

George had several images to choose from - the baby as a member in a school of fish, photoshopped into an image of a litter of new born puppies, her head sticking out of a kangaroos pocket, among dozens of turtles on a beach coming out of their shells, and with a mother cat carrying her under the house by the nap of her neck. 

George was going to go with the one of a stork carrying her in flight, but someone eventually told him that was photoshopped too.

Roger

You are a front-loader, in my opinion.

You ask a question,  but your 'question' is a kind of propoganda.

Hey man! Catch the 'wave'.

BE a  bullshit artist if that is what you wanna  be! By all means!

I for one am not  buying it.

Take yer vinegar and drink to the fullest draft.

Until we can do  better, we ought not carp about the poor selection we
find at the market.

Do  better.  Be the  better radio host.

What? That's imposs?

It's easy to carp.

Is this 'coastgab' or 'carp-gab'?

Scully

I will not feed the trolls.
I will not feed the trolls.
I will not feed the trolls.................................................  :-X

Lunger

Quote from: Flaxen Hegemony on August 24, 2011, 08:31:58 PM
Aloha my friend!  Yes, my comment on Hilo may betray my nostalgic tendencies.  I saw signs that the area might have a busier future, but it was nowhere near the bustle of the main cities. 

Now that I think of it, I'm not sure George would fit in anywhere.

McKinley Grad here....  I have been hemmin and hawing about moving back to the Big Island, but if Noory is there its a deal breaker.

George Noory : "There`s something going on with this poster!"

Frys Girl

Hey Fight the Future! WELCOME. Nice avatar =)

Rico999

Quote from: Roger on August 27, 2011, 12:49:21 AM
You are a front-loader, in my opinion.

You ask a question,  but your 'question' is a kind of propoganda.

Hey man! Catch the 'wave'.

BE a  bullshit artist if that is what you wanna  be! By all means!

I for one am not  buying it.

Take yer vinegar and drink to the fullest draft.

Until we can do  better, we ought not carp about the poor selection we
find at the market.

Do  better.  Be the  better radio host.

What? That's imposs?

It's easy to carp.

Hey Roger,  clever post, I appreciate it and it was taken in good humor.   One thing, the vinegar part?  In this case it doesn't apply when it comes to telling it like it is.

So I gotta tellya, George Noory really does suck.  And it's chronicled in this forum.  He pushes everyone's buttons a little differently -- all you have to do is listen to the "news" segment and wait for him to fuck something up.

You won't ever be disappointed.

The point is he's a lazy, detached, sick, egotistical fuck.  And he deserves all the flaming he gets.

b_dubb

Quote from: Roger on August 27, 2011, 12:49:21 AM
this is coastgab. though i encourage you to try loading carp-gab.com in your browser.  that domain is probably available

Quote from: Rico999 on August 27, 2011, 05:40:32 PM
The point is he's a lazy, detached, sick, egotistical fuck.  And he deserves all the flaming he gets.

Not to mention a dumb, dishonest shill.  And hard to look at.

He intentionally ruined a lot of peoples favorite show.

Whatever happened with the old guy that fell down and became paralyzed trying to keep up with George a few Thanksgivings ago?  Has George at least re-loaded the iPod he bought for him?

Where are they with the court case from when George pulled out his gun and held a guy dine-and-dashing from a St Louis restaurant ('thuh guy said he wus jus hungry and dint have thuh munny tuh pay')?

When does George get the huge contract that would come with being the #2 man in radio after Rush?

Does George see Shadow Rodents and 11.11 much anymore?

How are Maritza and Casey the Dog doing these days?

Is George still handing out unicorn figurines to people he meets?

Does George lie about personal stories experiences then forget to follow up?

onan

Quote from: mbrown on August 27, 2011, 09:02:46 PM
sNoory and tommy eat paste. 

That sentence will have me chuckling for days... thanks.

Quote from: Frys Girl on August 27, 2011, 10:18:06 AM
Hey Fight the Future! WELCOME. Nice avatar =)

Thank-you, FG. I`m a hopeless Xphile.

And what a great forum this is!

Quote from: mbrown on August 27, 2011, 09:02:46 PM
sNoory and tommy eat paste.  M-F sucks..and Sundays suck when sNoory is there. 

Dang! That`s right; tonight is sNoory`s night (1st Sunday).

I always look forward to Sat. and Sun. when "you-know-who" takes off in order to re-dye his mustache and hair.

Lovely Bones

Quote from: FightTheFuture on August 28, 2011, 08:41:30 AM
Dang! That`s right; tonight is sNoory`s night (1st Sunday).

I always look forward to Sat. and Sun. when "you-know-who" takes off in order to re-dye his mustache and hair.

No, no, no, FTF!  We get George KNAPP tonight.  A reprieve until next week! 

Morgus

Quote from: FightTheFuture on August 28, 2011, 08:41:30 AMtonight is sNoory`s night (1st Sunday).
check your calendar again.
today is the last sunday of august, not the first, so its George Knapp's regular spot.
Noory is on next weekend for his 3day Labor Day weekend special.

kf5iwe

Dang you George Noory, dang you. >:( Another week without AB

Frys Girl

Haha!!! George Noory can't pronounce ________________. This time fill in the blank with powerful.

He said the National Cathedral's "spheres." SPIRES idiot. Then he said "the National Monument showed a crack." Wow the National Monument mooned DC!! This man doesn't know the English language.

Kf, Morg, LB...Thanks for reminding me that last night was not the first Sunday of September. It was actually a pretty good show, as GK turned in his usual workman-like performance.

Next time I`ll take my medication before posting.

Noory sucks

Lovely Bones

Quote from: Morgus on August 28, 2011, 02:49:34 PM

Noory is on next weekend for his 3day Labor Day weekend special.

Ugh.  After a Noory-free three-day weekend, you had to spoil my Monday. 

Move over UFO Phil, you no longer have the worst tune out there..

MR.Noory / Piano Max