• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Anyone going to give up their fingerprints?

Started by jazmunda, September 30, 2013, 08:56:11 PM

jazmunda

I just got the latest iPhone and I'm interested if anyone here is going to use the fingerprint scanner that they have to unlock the phone?

I'm not going to use it because I don't like the idea of giving Apple or the US government my fingerprints. They already have my passwords and my browsing habits, I'm not going to give them my fingerprints. They can pry them from my cold dead hands.

Falkie2013

Quote from: jazmunda on September 30, 2013, 08:56:11 PM
I just got the latest iPhone and I'm interested if anyone here is going to use the fingerprint scanner that they have to unlock the phone?

I'm not going to use it because I don't like the idea of giving Apple or the US government my fingerprints. They already have my passwords and my browsing habits, I'm not going to give them my fingerprints. They can pry them from my cold dead hands.
There have already been stories and posts how people used their cats paws to log in to the new iphone and someone used his private parts to do the same.
I can just see the look on the NSA agents eyes as they get uploads of hundreds of paw prints and private partds/

;D ;D ;D

BobGrau

Quote from: Falkie2013 on October 02, 2013, 07:43:26 AM
There have already been stories and posts how people used their cats paws to log in to the new iphone and someone used his private parts to do the same.I can just see the look on the NSA agents eyes as they get uploads of hundreds of paw prints and private partds/

;D ;D ;D

lol

Can YOU crack the Cockpic Code???

Eddie Coyle

I'm too smart for them. I mutilated my fingers. No more finger tips or prints.

Suckers!  8)

onan

In this country, if you're licensed professionally or have a conceal and carry permit, they already have your fingerprints.

aldousburbank

Quote from: onan on October 02, 2013, 02:20:20 PM
In this country, if you're licensed professionally or have a conceal and carry permit, they already have your fingerprints.
State ID's ditto, at least in PR of CA.

Juan

Or were in the military, or if your parents thought it was a good idea to have you fingerprinted at a shopping center or school event when you were a child, or worked a lot of government jobs, etc.

They've already got you.

jazmunda

Quote from: onan on October 02, 2013, 02:20:20 PM

Also innocent dirty foreigners like me who visit your sinful beautiful country get their fingerprints swiped at the gates.

Falkie2013

Well, we have to watch those Aussies who torture poor innocent shrimp on barbies and send us the swill version of Fosters and keep the good stuff fer themselves, eh mate ?

Falkie2013

Quote from: BobGrau on October 02, 2013, 02:16:27 PM
lol

Can YOU crack the Cockpic Code???

Here's my post on this from the other board I post on.

Falkenberg2001
Charter Member
13237 posts, 78 feedbacks, 115 points   25-Sep-13, 02:19 PM (PST)

"Did Anthony Weiner create this Iphone ability ? ..."

fighting the forces of evil since 1952...

LOL and

From Yahoo News ...

Hot dog! A writer unlocks the iPhone 5s with his genitals
…

Well ... that happened.

We've seen much intrigue and desire to tinker with the iPhone 5s's new Touch ID fingerprint sensor. Some claimed progress at a full hack of it; others included their pets in the fun; but the latest "testing and trialing" includes a Digital Trends tech news writer using his (::coughcough: "nether region" to unlock the device â€" with success.

"Not only did I successfully register this private part with relative ease, I was also able to use it to unlock the device," wrote Andrew Couts, the author of the article suggestively titled "Apple iPhone 5S ‘Touch ID’ works with a lot more than just your fingerprints."

Couts said Apple's Touch ID sensor had little trouble recognizing and recording the print left by his member. In fact, he went on to explain that "Given that you leave your fingerprints everywhere, and that hackers have already broken through Touch ID’s defenses using a photocopy of a fingerprint and some wood glue, your manhood may be the most secure option you have."

Of course, Couts also called using his junk to access the phone "gross," "absurd" and "impractical," but, hey, to each his own.