• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

trostol

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 24, 2016, 08:17:34 PM
Knapp night

i mean i know he is big into it..but its like they do not let him do anything but UFO's lol

Ciardelo

Those of us that are C2C Insiders can listen to "Art Bell: Somewhere in Time returned 6/1/94 when the president of the Church of Scientology International, Heber Jentzsch, outlined the basics of Scientology, and their religious philosophy. Even though Jentzsch has not been seen publicly since 2004, he is still the acting president. "

It was pretty good and I missed it the first time around...I think I started listening to Art in the winter of 1994.

Sean92008

Quote from: Falkie2013 on April 22, 2016, 01:18:42 AM
I am NOT Bobo.
I'm too busy being me.

So, someone is intentionally trolling using the linguistic-stylings of Senda-san...

MV?  (More hits = More diapers.)

Art Bell?  (He's the drama queen who loses the sight of boundaries when it comes to making up outlandish stories to garner sympathy.)

Other than laughs, any taking of "bobo" seriously just proves the grape Kool Aid is being served to too many BallGaggers. 

ADBLOCK

3OctaveFart

Not just a drama queen, but the queen of all drama queens.

I will bet my tax refund another piece of Bell-generated drama surfaces before the anniversary of MiTD.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Meatie Pie on April 24, 2016, 11:13:51 PM
Not just a drama queen, but the queen of all drama queens.

I will bet my tax refund another piece of Bell-generated drama surfaces before the anniversary of MiTD.

Not if the stalker gets there first.

Mizak

Quote from: bobo17 on April 23, 2016, 12:04:05 PM
Folks

o.k. hear it goes.
I hope i will get the support and encourgement that i have recieved since being a founding member of bellgab.
I no this may sound strange to some, but believe me it is something that i have been battling with for years. 
I have fallen in love with my shetland pony...greasy.   It just kinda  happened over several years.
I do not socialize very well, find it awkward talking to strangers.  I only have a couple of true friends, Art being one of them.  I realized something was wrong, when i was spending too much time with greasy.  I have now developed a "sextual" interest, BUT i have not followed through with my feelings as of yet.  I am in therepy rite now, and i am missing greasy so so much.  Love is blind and i truely feal that we have a great relationship.  My therapist has advised me that it is not normal to have these "intimate" fealing for an animal.
Given this problem i am working on, i am not able to put the time into the MEETING with Art, Keith and the rest of Art's long term friends like me.  I hope that i will be let out of this facility as soon as possible.  I have a lot of things to sort out.  I appreciate all the private inbox messages of support i have recieved to date.  I hope by coming out, people will understand the stress i am under and understand why i cannot at this time comit to the MEETING full time.  I no Art underestands and i hope all my fellow bellgabbers do as well.
If anyone one has any suggestions or would just like to support me, i appreciate PUBLIC posts as appposed to inbox messages (as i have mentioned before, it is too expensive for MV to finance private inbox messages...and i get 1,000's per day as i am very popular and very important.

Thats it folks, i look forward to any help or advise any of you can offer.
take care, and remember, it is always darkest before the sunset...at least that is what my therapist tells me..

bobo

Just please wear a condom.I would hate for the pony to get any of your venereal diseases.

bobo17

Quote from: Mizak on April 25, 2016, 12:37:22 PM

Just please wear a condom.I would hate for the pony to get any of your venereal diseases.

Folks
I have received great news
my therapist has allowed my day passes which ultimately will leed to full time release.
i want to clarify something reely important to me.
I self admitted to adress my problems.
I did not have sextual relations, with that horse...greasy.
Now i want to get back to the business of setting up this MEETING if all goes well.
BTW  greasy will not be abandoned.  My therapist says i can continue to meet with greasy
but i must refrain from using a curry comb on greasy or combing greasy's tail, as it may
trigger some uncontrollable inapropriate thoughts.

Again, i want to thank everyone who has lended there support, it means the world to me.

i am almost out of the woods

bobo

norland2424

Quote from: bobo17 on April 25, 2016, 12:49:20 PM
Folks
my therapist has allowed my day passes which ultimately will leed to full time release.
Now i want to get back to the business of setting up this MEETING if all goes well.
BTW  greasy will not be abandoned.  My therapist says i can continue to meet with greasy
but i must refrain from using a curry comb on greasy or combing greasy's tail, as it may

Again, i want to thank everyone who has lended there support, it means the world to me.

bobo

ge30542

Bobo, your musings are not witty, nor are they smart, nor clever.
You come across as an attention seeker. I don't read your shit anymore.
You are a HUGE nobody. Go fuck yourself, and then, blow it out your ass.

BobGrau

What is it with this thread and horse gifs?

ItsOver

Quote from: BobGrau on April 25, 2016, 01:40:04 PM
What is it with this thread and horse gifs?
I don't know but PLEASE bring back this one.

whoozit

Quote from: Sean92008 on April 24, 2016, 10:46:57 PM
So, someone is intentionally trolling using the linguistic-stylings of Senda-san...

MV?  (More hits = More diapers.)

Art Bell?  (He's the drama queen who loses the sight of boundaries when it comes to making up outlandish stories to garner sympathy.)

Other than laughs, any taking of "bobo" seriously just proves the grape Kool Aid is being served to too many BallGaggers. 

ADBLOCK
Hey, I just talk about whatever is on the list when I get my monthly check for $500.

ItsOver

Quote from: whoozit on April 25, 2016, 02:08:12 PM
Hey, I just talk about whatever is on the list when I get my monthly check for $500.
You only get $500?  Hehehe.

ziznak

Quote from: MR. Spock on April 25, 2016, 02:12:11 PM
Sendamonster.org
when he goes viral you will be a billionaire!!

albrecht

Quote from: bobo17 on April 24, 2016, 11:26:05 AM
All
just to clarify, i am facing my "problem" head on.
I did not have a sextual relationship with that horse....greasy.
I merle thought about it and sought professional help.
My therapist thinks i am only hear for a short stay, so i am beginning to switch my focus
to the MEETING.
thanks for all the well wishes etc.
again please do not inbox me as this creates problems for MV.
Simply post hear in the pubic forum for all to see.

getting better
bobo
Get better bobo Jason.
http://www.coasttocoastam.com/guest/the-horse-jason/6862

Dateline

Folks

bobo

Bobo, please don't take Greasy out for long walks in the woods.  That could be inappropriate.  Maybe at your therapist's directions,  you should limit your being with Greasy to supervised trail rides.  That way "You Are Not Alone" with Greasy. 

Dateline

Quote from: ziznak on April 25, 2016, 03:17:15 PM
when he goes viral you will be a billionaire!!

He is viral, in an sv way. . .don't know firsthand, just based on thousands of pages of posts and hundreds of videos.

whoozit

Quote from: Dateline on April 25, 2016, 03:54:24 PM
Bobo, please don't take Greasy out for long walks in the woods.  That could be inappropriate.  Maybe at your therapist's directions,  you should limit your being with Greasy to supervised trail rides.  That way "You Are Not Alone" with Greasy.
Is Greasy the pony's real name or a nickname after the incident that led to sessions with a therapist? 

Dateline

Quote from: whoozit on April 25, 2016, 03:57:11 PM
Is Greasy the pony's real name or a nickname after the incident that led to sessions with a therapist?

Yes, not to violate Greasy's privacy rights, but we really need to know if it is a real or nickname to protect him, Bobo.  Explanation is needed.

bobo

bobo,
It looks like some posters here are trying to drive a wedge between you and Greasy. Probably so they can steal Greasy for themselves and do unwholsome things with that noble animal.

Quote from: Segundus on April 08, 2016, 07:02:41 AM
Poor James.  I first saw him on a tv show called, I think, 'The Open Door'. 

I remember reading, some time ago, that he no longer is doing readings.

I knew a person who was psychic.  He would never take money for readings and do them very selectively.  He firmly believed, as he said did many unpublicized psychics, that once you accepted money for your abilities, over the your ability would disappear.  He named a number of people to whom that happened, and I remember Jeannie Dixon was one of them.  There was no value judgment on his part, but he thought most psychics were aware of this problem and made a decision early on whether to take money or not, knowing what most likely would happen to them later in life.

So James bit the dust.  Hopefully he has invested wisely.  It must be so embarrassing to be in front of an audience and not be able to perform.

Aren't these comments from 'psychics' just a little too perfect of an answer to the question of why none are using their 'gift' to pick stocks and bet on ball games?  Seems to me someone would either be psychic or not.

CornyCrow

Quote from: Paper*Boy on April 26, 2016, 01:00:18 AM
Aren't these comments from 'psychics' just a little too perfect of an answer to the question of why none are using their 'gift' to pick stocks and bet on ball games?  Seems to me someone would either be psychic or not.
It's not my place to answer for them.  I suspect that many of them (the authentic ones) do not really know for sure, either, but just parrot what they are told.  It does not seem to 'work' that way, that they can pick races, etc.  The guy I knew knew others with the ability and said their theories about the 'gift' differed, but many believed, himself included, that they were not to use the ability for personal gain.  His 'take' was that each of us was born with innate abilities and we are supposed to be self reliant and not dependent upon others to point the way.  He thought well known psychics who were all over the media were doing the wrong thing.   He would only read for those with whom he had some sort of relationship and never took money for it.  He encouraged and sometimes taught others to develop their own abilities. 

Not everyone who does this is in the media and making a mint, but those are the only ones most of us hear about and often their abilities wane and they are put on the spot to 'produce' and find they cannot but must resort to parlor tricks eventually. 

bobo17

All
after a weak of incarceration, i have been let out, cured of my feelings towards greasy.
I am free of this abatross that hanged over my head for so many years.  I am now able
to look after greesy and have no sextual feeling toward the horse at all.
The good news is this clears the way for me to begin organizing the MEETING with art, keith, bob and sue crane et al  (all of art and mine clossest of friends).

I am so blessed that so many of my fellow belgabbers (remember i was a founding member of bellgab) have stood with me and helped me through this most challenging of time.

Well that is the update, i am off to the farm for a bareback ride
talks to you soon, i will keep you all updated on the MEETING plans and hopefully have a specific
date and time when this can occur for the benefit of all of us dedicated radio listners.

bobo

chefist

Quote from: bobo17 on April 27, 2016, 12:11:00 PM
All
after a weak of incarceration, i have been let out, cured of my feelings towards greasy.
I am free of this abatross that hanged over my head for so many years.  I am now able
to look after greesy and have no sextual feeling toward the horse at all.
The good news is this clears the way for me to begin organizing the MEETING with art, keith, bob and sue crane et al  (all of art and mine clossest of friends).

I am so blessed that so many of my fellow belgabbers (remember i was a founding member of bellgab) have stood with me and helped me through this most challenging of time.

Well that is the update, i am off to the farm for a bareback ride
talks to you soon, i will keep you all updated on the MEETING plans and hopefully have a specific
date and time when this can occur for the benefit of all of us dedicated radio listners.

bobo

Too late, boo boo...we already have a meeting in Pahrump that is being set up at the GabFest...

Hautex

Quote from: chefist on April 27, 2016, 12:18:23 PM
Too late, boo boo...we already have a meeting in Pahrump that is being set up at the GabFest...
Booboo is always close to where he does his best work