• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

Quote from: Art Bell on April 15, 2016, 09:49:31 PM
I come to Bell Gab with no expectations and they are always satisfied. I am long past the illusion that I have many friends here.

I had nothing to do with Heather's decision to go to five hours, that was between Keith and Heather.

I speak with Keith every now and then, I advise Heather in ways she can get better at what she loves doing and beyond that have zero part of the Network. I have offered to fill in as needed, that's it.

As many of you have pointed out I am indeed old now, if the stars align in your favor, all of you will be as well.

Art

So you have no expectations and they are satisfied with nothing,, come off it Art,, your ego is as big as Stuttgart.  If you want Heather to to big, take the last two hours add your wife and enjoy the ride.

WhiteCrow

I come to Bell Gab with no expectations and they are always satisfied. I am long past the illusion that I have many friends here.

I had nothing to do with Heather's decision to go to five hours, that was between Keith and Heather.

I speak with Keith every now and then, I advise Heather in ways she can get better at what she loves doing and beyond that have zero part of the Network. I have offered to fill in as needed, that's it.

As many of you have pointed out I am indeed old now, if the stars align in your favor, all of you will be as well.

Art

Thanks Art .. if people can't  take this as an honest statement .. I'll enjoy their creative nonsense and hateful spin. Hope you do too.

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: VoteQuimby on April 15, 2016, 09:41:44 PM
What happens when cages are rattled?

Manage it right and you can pull it out of the nosedive. Manage it wrong, and you become Art.

MV/Liberace!

I am long past the illusion that I have many friends here.

It wasn't always that way, Art, and things didn't devolve out of the blue.

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on April 15, 2016, 09:53:25 PM
Not to mention all the Polish restaurants.

Mmmm...pierogies.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on April 15, 2016, 09:56:22 PM
Mmmm...pierogies.

I have two platters full of homemade pierogies in my freezer. My sister made them for me. I am out of butter. Bring butter, I will share.

chefist

Quote from: MV on April 15, 2016, 09:56:06 PM

I hate to say it, but when you are a celebrity, and people kiss your ass for decades, you think it's made out of gold and smells like a rose garden...

After all that passes, reality is hard to accept...

Quote from: MV on April 15, 2016, 09:56:06 PM
like your tiny size nine foot prints are not all over the place

Lilith

Maybe (Redacted) would have a better chance at improving if she found a different advisor.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Mind Flayer Monk on April 15, 2016, 09:53:51 PM
Well...what if I order e-cigs?

Then you're welcome to walk at the mall with my wife and me some weekend. A true friend.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 15, 2016, 09:53:54 PM
I think MV logs on as Art every once in awhile just to stir stuff up so he has something to talk about on the next GABCAST.

Stranger things have happened.

Thus far, I haven't needed to.

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on April 15, 2016, 09:56:22 PM
Mmmm...pierogies.

Oh yeah, and potato pancakes. And of course the kielbasa.

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: brig on April 15, 2016, 09:58:36 PM
Maybe (Redacted) would have a better chance at improving if she found a different advisor.

+1.

Quote from: brig on April 15, 2016, 09:58:36 PM
No, sahe would improve if she made the show her own and got rid off all Art Bell references.

73s

I am long past the illusion that I have many friends here.

Art

lol! There are many friends of yours here and you well know it. They may be hurt, pissed off, angry, mean, etc, but they would be as excited as a 5 year old on Christmas morning to hear your voice come on the radio again after your intro music. You totally know this and yet you keep on with the sad statements! Just get back on the air again and at least do a show or two a month, if you're able, it's safe to do so, etc.  :D

WhiteCrow

Quote from: littlechris on April 15, 2016, 09:52:45 PM
Lolz. Fricken WhiteCrow. Haha!

How can you ever get enough of me?

Love ALL

Falkie, Art, Heather and  MV .. what's the difference, just dewds like me trying to find their way and  have a few laughs.
Now Dave, he is a completely different matter..  He I ignore

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 15, 2016, 09:57:54 PM
I have two platters full of homemade pierogies in my freezer. My sister made them for me. I am out of butter. Bring butter, I will share.

Butter is great, but I like sour cream too.

Quote from: WhiteCrow on April 15, 2016, 09:54:45 PM
Thanks Art .. if people can't  take this as an honest statement ...

I think it's been awhile since he's made an honest statement

chefist

Quote from: chefist on April 15, 2016, 09:41:44 PM
***HEATHER WADE CALLS OUT CHEFIST IN INFAMOUS GABCAST, RENEGES ON PAYBACK OFFER!***

Bateman posts that Heather Wade did not want to call in on the GabCast where she said that she had offered to pay back my $200 for the Times Square ad. She even said she would pay back double that amount! Well guess what? She has not paid it back, and clearly never intended to.

Art and Heather are a team, and both are responsible for where they are now. Don't make promises you cannot keep! Well, I guess there is a career of that happening!

I'll talk more about this tomorrow on EODR...often, our heroes are not that heroic!

Quote from: 73s on April 15, 2016, 10:01:27 PM
lol! There are many friends of yours here and you well know it. They may be hurt, pissed off, angry, mean, etc, but they would be as excited as a 5 year old on Christmas morning to hear your voice come on the radio again after your intro music. You totally know this and yet you keep on with the sad statements! Just get back on the air again and at least do a show or two a month, if you're able, it's safe to do so, etc.  :D
I agree, one or two showes a mon or even more would be fine,, just do not add that turn coat RCHogwash

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Jinger Rat Snapps on April 15, 2016, 09:58:29 PM
like your tiny size nine foot prints are not all over the place

I know what you're trying to suggest, but my penis size is beyond reproach. Don't believe? Ask Jazmunda for pics.

Wonderlust

Quote from: WhiteCrow on April 15, 2016, 09:31:01 PM
Why is that absurb?  Heather is person with feelings. She enjoyed Bellgab.
Now it would be a painful experience.  If it was any of my business to advise her, I too would tell her to stay away.

How pathetic.

It's only painful if you let it.
3 hrs. nightly is nothing to this place....She's got spine . She's got moxy.....Poor HW doesn't need you and Art as mother hens.......what a joke

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Jinger Rat Snapps on April 15, 2016, 10:00:53 PM
No, sahe would improve if she made the show her own and got rid off all Art Bell references.

Wow out standing advice!!!  Turbo charge this boys account.

Art Bell

Quote from: Jinger Rat Snapps on April 15, 2016, 10:00:53 PM

Now there is some advice I will take to heart.

Art

chefist

Quote from: MV on April 15, 2016, 10:04:09 PM
I know what you're trying to suggest, but my penis size is beyond reproach. Don't believe? Ask Jazmunda for pics.

I knew it!

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Wonderlust on April 15, 2016, 10:04:16 PM
How pathetic.

It's only painful if you let it.
3 hrs. nightly is nothing to this place....She's got spine . She's got moxy.....Poor HW doesn't need you and Art as mother hens.......what a joke

Lets  be Internet friends

Quote from: MV on April 15, 2016, 10:04:09 PM

Are those the same pics Yorkie and SV were so excited about? Word gets around.

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on April 15, 2016, 10:01:58 PM
Butter is great, but I like sour cream too.
I made tonight beef stroganaf with sour creme and creame cheese

chefist

Quote from: Art Bell on April 15, 2016, 10:04:40 PM
Now there is some advice I will take to heart.

Art

What about Rosegirl (Lasha) telling volunteers to call it, "Art Bell's MITD with Heather Wade"? Did you approve that, Art?