A woman
1 (5.9%)
Little Rocket Man
9 (52.9%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Voting closed: November 29, 2018, 05:38:41 PM

ZaZa

Quote from: Jackstar on November 27, 2018, 01:58:31 PM
It was spelled correctly, it simply didn't apply. I don't get a sexual thrill from competent, grammar-school surpassing use of language. To imply such as a punchline doesn't really work without an accompanying joke to hold it up.

Have any of you ever noticed, it's not really possible to attend higher education and take classes in comedy? Jee, I wonder why that is.

Hmmm...does that means that you get permanent hard on when reading my posts then?

AZZERAE

Quote from: ZaZa on November 27, 2018, 02:01:11 PM
Hmmm...does that means that you get permanent hard on when reading my posts then?

I'll admit, I'm getting a semi watching you and he spar.

ZaZa

REMEMBER
when couple of years ago that backstabbing snitch GravitySucks /aka/ GravitySnitch posted here on BellGab picture of himself
bragging that he was accomplished Olympic team member.
I'm sure now he looks much uglier than in that picture.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Metron2267 on November 27, 2018, 10:27:00 AM
So why are you still doing paranormal on your own show? Do you consider Whitley or LMH to be of "low IQ"? :o

You obviously don't listen to my show. I consider them Low-IQ for believing completely asinine stories.

Don't even make me start on Whitley, that's completely embarrassing even the fact that you even bring up these people as some sort of authority of anyting.

Metron2267

Quote from: pate on November 27, 2018, 12:54:14 PM
Sending PMs to people?  I am not on his mailing list, apparently.

Me neither, lol. He tends to log in and lurk here as does Dynamo Hum. But actual posts - few. On odd game, but I guess they enjoy the backroom action. ???

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Liberace! on November 27, 2018, 08:47:34 AM
No worries. I let him know straight away that I only have sex with hot women who have big boobs.

-Lee

Exactly, you do not prefer men like little Sean.

Metron2267

Quote from: brig on November 27, 2018, 12:57:30 PM
Well, what do you expect from a guy that coined the name "Mr Winnie"?

His 90028 hipsta musical buddies sure have a casual feeling about paying their bills, fwiw.

A quarter mil is a LOT of cash to be down by any measure. :-\

ZaZa

GravitySnitch,
how mightily Zi has fallen, O you who so passionately inspired in the not so distant past
to be A Moderator on this forum called BellGab.
You so shamelessly submitted your name for that coveted position promising to.. "cut off heads of the snakes"
You used your Polish-German heritage as a bargaining tool to blur minds of those who were friendly to you at that time.
But Providence prevented you from taking the sit on that Throne and spill your evil venom on The Free Speech.
Now be condemn to the lonely darkness of your own creation, GravitySnitch. 

Metron2267

Quote from: ZaZa on November 27, 2018, 01:01:43 PM
Why you hate Little Sean now.You used to be buddies.

Uh...not really, what gave you that idea?

QuoteWhat happened?
Did he discovered that you are A cancer, not only on the inside of your obese body but also on the outside of your obese body?
What happened between the two of you?

I ripped him for doxxing Heater after Art died. Dat's it!

ZaZa

"I ripped him for doxxing Heater after Art died. Dat's it!"
He did service to the society exposing yet another dishonest ungrateful backstabbing cancer, and you think that this was bad..?

Metron2267

Quote from: ZaZa on November 27, 2018, 03:20:47 PM
"I ripped him for doxxing Heater after Art died. Dat's it!"
He did service to the society exposing yet another dishonest ungrateful backstabbing cancer, and you think that this was bad..?

It's not what I think that matters it's what the law says (or will say) that counts.

https://www.congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/3067
Sponsor:   Rep. Clark, Katherine M. [D-MA-5] (Introduced 06/27/2017)
Committees:   House - Judiciary
Latest Action:   House - 07/14/2017 Referred to the Subcommittee on Crime, Terrorism, Homeland Security, and Investigations.

That said I'm not driven by Heater spite like you apparently are, so ymmv. :)

ZaZa

Quote from: Metron2267 on November 27, 2018, 03:46:20 PM
It's not what I think that matters it's what the law says (or will say) that counts.

https://www.congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/3067
Sponsor:   Rep. Clark, Katherine M. [D-MA-5] (Introduced 06/27/2017)
Committees:   House - Judiciary
Latest Action:   House - 07/14/2017 Referred to the Subcommittee on Crime, Terrorism, Homeland Security, and Investigations.

That said I'm not driven by Heater spite like you apparently are, so ymmv. :)

DID YOU EVER HEARD THE EXPRESSION:
FUCK THE LAW...Let's act in our own interests.

Besides, the bitch was a 'public persona' - so that particular Law is non applicable to that ungrateful cancerous bitch
known as (Redacted) /aka/ Heather Wade /aka/ Phone Cock Sucker.
Get your facts straight Canadian bitch.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: ZaZa on November 27, 2018, 03:52:34 PM

Besides, the bitch was a 'public persona' - so that particular Law is non applicable to that ungrateful cancerous bitch
Get your facts straight Canadian bitch.

That's the most Christian post I've read today

Metron2267

Quote from: ZaZa on November 27, 2018, 03:52:34 PM

Heater is in your own interest? How so?

QuoteBesides, the bitch was a 'public persona' - so that particular Law is non applicable to that ungrateful cancerous bitch

You seem to have conflated libel/slander laws with this new interwebs law. It reads:

This bill amends the federal criminal code to establish new crimes for using the mail or another facility of interstate or foreign commerce to knowingly engage in the following conduct:

. coercion of sexual acts, of sexual contact, or of the production of sexually explicit visual depictions;
. coercion or extortion involving threats to publish sexually explicit visual depictions;
. reporting of false or misleading information to cause an emergency law enforcement response; or
. publication of personally identifiable information of another person to threaten, intimidate, harass, or cause other harm.

QuoteGet your facts straight Canadian bitch.

Sorry matey, I'm not a Canuck. And this is not governed by exiting libel/slander laws. But as we saw with the mob that went after Tucker's home there is need of some restraint, even more so where public figures are concerned.

AZZERAE

Quote from: ZaZa on November 27, 2018, 03:57:56 PM
more to come

I always thought  I was straight ... but you are making me want to have sex with you!

Goddamn it, I am turning into Little Sean...

AZZERAE

Little Sean was caught thumbing a softy on the beach front with 2 midgets of colour sporting back acne and Lycra tights. I am unable to confirm my source, but the rumors are true, Little Sean is no longer legally a man.

AZZERAE

I have obtained the following: a physical altercation broke out between Little Sean and a lawnmower. The appliance is in a local Betty Ford unit receiving counseling for an allegedly messy gay rape case.

Metron2267

Quote from: Richard Groyper on November 27, 2018, 04:10:51 PM
he lurks!

Along with quite a few others:

Concurrent users, last 60 minutes:
Metron2267, Uncle Duke, Richard Groyper, Azzerae, brig, DynamoHum, Dr. MD MD, username, StarrMountain, chefist, Evil Twin Of Zen, ZaZa, TheMan WhoFell ToEarth, malachi.martini, Rix Gins, Bounder, Jackstar, Gunner65, Gd5150, GravitySucks, Juan

This lurking is causing a traffic jam.

ZaZa

"Sorry matey, I'm not a Canuck."
..stop denying you Ukrainian-Canadian dyke.

AZZERAE

Nobody’s person will be put in jeopardy by the serial needle and spoon toting beta cuck Little Sean. We are collectively guarded by the protection of our beloved Prophet (peace be upon him).

”Vengeance is Mine, and recompense;
Their foot shall slip in due time;
For the day of their calamity is at hand,
And the things to come hasten upon them.”

- Deuteronomy 32:35 (NKJV)

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Richard Groyper on November 27, 2018, 04:22:42 PM
i would never.

I certainly hope not, I only asked since you're a "hall of famer".

Lilith

Quote from: Azzerae on November 27, 2018, 04:23:11 PM
Nobody’s person will be put in jeopardy by the serial needle and spoon toting beta cuck Little Sean. We are collectively guarded by the protection of our beloved Prophet (peace be upon him).

”Vengeance is Mine, and recompense;
Their foot shall slip in due time;
For the day of their calamity is at hand,
And the things to come hasten upon them.”

- Deuteronomy 32:35 (NKJV)

So Say We ALL!

Praise MV!