• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The GabCast (A podcast about BellGab)

Started by onan, October 22, 2013, 06:30:19 PM

Corona Kitty

Quote from: chefist on November 28, 2018, 08:02:32 PM
Like your show, Myke...but honestly...once the guest is on, you lick their anus...nothing exciting like what you post here...just saying...

Keep on licking in the desert of El Centro...Mikey...ha...LOL  ;D

So by your logic, you want me to argue with the guests that I like? I'm not sure I can take advice from someone, who's a drunk and hasn't had sex since obama, was in office.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Liberace! on November 28, 2018, 12:05:15 PM
He's in the hospital and I'm told it's not good.

edit:
#ThoughtsAndPrayers

Last time I heard from him, he was trying to trash me haha.

I hope he gets better.

Quote from: username on November 28, 2018, 10:30:09 PM
Last time I heard from him, he was trying to trash me haha.

I hope he gets better.

That's terrible that the 'Crow isn't doing well.  I'll add Mr. WC to my bed time prayers tonight.

Lilith

Anybody heard any updates on how WhiteCrow is doing? 

ZaZa

Quote from: brig on November 28, 2018, 10:37:38 PM

I hope he is doing better..!!

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Cynnie on October 23, 2013, 04:40:39 PM
Im sooo calling in ..is it okay if i just giggle like a moron ?

Shut up stupid.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on November 28, 2018, 10:36:22 PM

That's terrible that the 'Crow isn't doing well.  I'll add Mr. WC to my bed time prayers tonight.

Yeah now I feel bad for reliving myself on his hoodie.

Spookcat

Quote from: brig on November 28, 2018, 10:37:38 PM

He was logged into ellgab earlier today, but no posts since the 26th.

pate

Quote from: ZaZa on November 28, 2018, 04:55:42 PM
WOW, they definitely need to be reminded of the TRIBUTE-LEGACY thread we have for GravitySucks on Bellgab.

mmm

Spookcat

WhiteCrow is fine. Says he's on vacation for another week.

Quote from: username on November 28, 2018, 10:59:02 PM
Yeah now I feel bad for reliving myself on his hoodie.

What is the average temp there? 101?  What else were you gonna do with it?

Quote from: spookcat on November 29, 2018, 03:40:42 AM
WhiteCrow is fine. Says he's on vacation for another week.

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on November 28, 2018, 10:36:22 PM

It worked!   The `Crow lives!

Jackstar

It is my sincerest hope that the surgeons were able to successfully remove all those marbles from his mouth. Godspeed your way to recovery, Trooper!

Metron2267

Quote from: Jackstar on November 29, 2018, 05:23:03 AM
It is my sincerest hope that the surgeons were able to successfully remove all those marbles from his mouth. Godspeed your way to recovery, Trooper!

Demosthenes Crow eh, lol...

8)

Metron2267

http://www.siteworthtraffic.com/report/ellgab.com
We estimate the website value of ellgab.com is currently at $ 172 USD and reaches roughly 30 unique users each day that generate 236 daily pageviews with a daily revenue (from advertisements, i.e Google AdSense) of $ 0 USD approximately. According to Alexa (the Web Information Company) the Global Traffic Rank is 4,684,974 (view Alexa traffic graphs). Read our guide to Beginner’s SEO: Quick Tips to Boost Your SEO to increase traffic on your website.

Report updated 1 second ago | Update Now

DAILY ESTIMATIONS

Unique Visitors   30
Revenue (From Ads)   $ 0 USD
Unique Pageviews   236
MONTHLY ESTIMATIONS

Unique Visitors   900
Revenue (From Ads)   $ 7 USD
Unique Pageviews   7,080
YEARLY ESTIMATIONS

Unique Visitors   10,950
Revenue (From Ads)   $ 86 USD
Unique Pageviews   86,140

Metron2267

http://www.siteworthtraffic.com/report/bellgab.com

We estimate the website value of bellgab.com is currently at $ 1,253 USD and reaches roughly 294 unique users each day that generate 1,716 daily pageviews with a daily revenue (from advertisements, i.e Google AdSense) of $ 2 USD approximately. According to Alexa (the Web Information Company) the Global Traffic Rank is 629,050 (view Alexa traffic graphs). Read our guide to Beginner’s SEO: Quick Tips to Boost Your SEO to increase traffic on your website.

Report updated 6 months ago | Update Now

DAILY ESTIMATIONS

Unique Visitors   294
Revenue (From Ads)   $ 2 USD
Unique Pageviews   1,716
MONTHLY ESTIMATIONS

Unique Visitors   8,820
Revenue (From Ads)   $ 52 USD
Unique Pageviews   51,480
YEARLY ESTIMATIONS

Unique Visitors   107,310
Revenue (From Ads)   $ 627 USD
Unique Pageviews   626,340

Report updated 2 seconds ago | Update Now

DAILY ESTIMATIONS

Unique Visitors   74
Revenue (From Ads)   $ 0 USD
Unique Pageviews   184
MONTHLY ESTIMATIONS

Unique Visitors   2,220
Revenue (From Ads)   $ 5 USD
Unique Pageviews   5,520
YEARLY ESTIMATIONS

Unique Visitors   27,010
Revenue (From Ads)   $ 67 USD
Unique Pageviews   67,160

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on November 29, 2018, 05:08:34 AM
What is the average temp there? 101?  What else were you gonna do with it?

Currently 70... Will drop to 43 in the later hours. During the summer that's when it's hitting those high numbers & it is hell.

Metron2267

Quote from: username on November 29, 2018, 05:24:14 PM
Currently 70... Will drop to 43 in the later hours. During the summer that's when it's hitting those high numbers & it is hell.

Stock line: "but it's a dry heat."

;D

albrecht

Quote from: username on November 29, 2018, 08:53:21 PM
about 1 hour away,

for those that dont know

https://www.theverge.com/2018/6/6/17433294/salton-sea-crisis-drying-up-asthma-toxic-dust-pictures
That along with the fires, legal weed, illegals with their exhaust-belching vehicles, and the Hollywood blowhards melting down it is a wonder anyone in California can breath....

Jackstar

Quote from: albrecht on November 29, 2018, 08:59:43 PM
legal weed

An effect of cannabis on the lungs is to increase mucous production and stimulate coughing, so that's actually helping mitigate all the actual toxins you mentioned. Just sayin'.

ZaZa

Quote from: Jackstar on November 29, 2018, 09:11:49 PM
An effect of cannabis on the lungs is to increase mucous production and stimulate coughing, so that's actually helping mitigate all the actual toxins you mentioned. Just sayin'.

Hmmmmm....very interesting ...because I get such an effect quite often without smoking weed.. but by just reading some of your posts.
Is that healthy reaction symptom, or sign of mind poisoning..

/asking for myself, I have no friends, I killed them all, because they were pot-heads/

albrecht

Quote from: Jackstar on November 29, 2018, 09:11:49 PM
Once I worked with a Chinese guy who used to joke that he smoked because that was safer than just breathing the air. And the cigarette also had a filter. Better than the air in some of their cities.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: albrecht on November 29, 2018, 08:59:43 PM
That along with the fires, legal weed, illegals with their exhaust-belching vehicles, and the Hollywood blowhards melting down it is a wonder anyone in California can breath....

I don't refer to this place as the wastelands for nothing. Also GTA character Travis, is from the Salton Sea area... That company sure does their homework.

cweb

Quote from: albrecht on November 29, 2018, 09:18:20 PM
Once I worked with a Chinese guy who used to joke that he smoked because that was safer than just breathing the air. And the cigarette also had a filter. Better than the air in some of their cities.
True story. My girlfriend never smoked, except when she was visiting China.

My doctor said he was visiting China during the G8 or one of those big economic conferences. To look nice, the government there told the factories to give it a rest for several days so the place didn't seem so polluted. He said that it cleared up so well that you could see the temples far off in the distance. Rather beautiful. Too bad it's normally obscured by airborne shit.

Quote from: cweb on November 30, 2018, 08:16:16 AM
True story. My girlfriend never smoked, except when she was visiting China.

My doctor said he was visiting China during the G8 or one of those big economic conferences. To look nice, the government there told the factories to give it a rest for several days so the place didn't seem so polluted. He said that it cleared up so well that you could see the temples far off in the distance. Rather beautiful. Too bad it's normally obscured by airborne shit.

Well that's half the battle. Next we need to do something about the unsettling insectoid drones scuttling all over the place. Chinese people I think they're called.