• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Other Side of Midnight - Richard C. Hoagland - Live Chat Thread

Started by cosmic hobo, June 24, 2015, 09:00:52 PM

crankshaft

I have figured out how to help RCH claw his way up onto the air.

I have also figured out the mystery of lost socks.

All is encapsulated in RCH's neat model. It's all laid out succinctly in RCH's (patent-pending?) tetrahedral geometry and extradimensional dynamic and torsion field hyper-dimensional physic(s). I just hadn't been listening closely enough to RCH and therefore missed some of the most important details and points that RCH so thoroughly covered. 

Here's how what happened happened. And how I solved the mystery of the lost socks...

For the past several weeks, I've been leading a diverse collection of many different and diffuse internet groups and obscure cults in chanting. We chanted:

QuoteOHM mani padme hoagland, OHM mani padme hoagland, OHM mani padme hoagland, etc.

And:

QuoteNam myohoagland renge kyo, Nam myohoagland renge kyo, Nam myohoagland renge kyo, etc.

This chanting was carried out with an eye toward helping RCH overcome the terrible debilitating disability he has with regard to application of technology higher than the fire-hardened stick and to help him get his show on the air. Unfortunately, the USB has been proven to be an insurmountable obstacle for RCH. RCH has other deficiencies...

This chanting was also carried out with an eye toward helping RCH overcome the various three and four letter agencies whose dark operatives lurk under his trailer out behind Robin's place and cut and splice wires at random just before he goes on air and sometimes even while he is on air if he even manages to make it onto the air.

The chanting strategy worked OK for a while. But eventually the chanting had no discernible effect on RCh's ability to conduct a show.

We evidently needed something more powerful to counteract the nefarious forces working against RCH. An informal call was put out onto the internetz for assistance...

One anonymous first responder, apparently well-versed in both VooDoo and sympathetic magic, responded: "You need some more powerful shit here. You can't just keep going in one direction. You have to oscillate, you have to attain the vortex of hyper-dimensionality..."

Well, I didn't know WTF that meant. So I emailed the first responder back, "WTF you mean, 'oscillate'?"

The first responder responded, "With your chants, 'OHM mani padme hoagland, OHM mani padme hoagland, OHM mani padme hoagland, etc. and Nam myohoagland renge kyo, Nam myohoagland renge kyo, Nam myohoagland renge kyo, etc.' you are chanting in only one direction. You must oscillate to obtain the RCH vortex of hyperdimensionality. Study RCH more deeply and all will become clear..."

I replied, "WTF other direction can we chant in?"

The first responder replied, "Backwards in time, like this: .cte ,oyk egner dnalgaohoym maN oyk egner dnalgaohoym maN oyk egner dnalgaohoym maN :dnA .cte ,dnalgaoh emdap inam MHO dnalgaoh emdap inam MHO dnalgaoh emdap inam MHO dnalgaoh emdap inam MHO dnalgaoh emdap inam MHO dnalgaoh"

Hmm...

I thought a lot about this. I was stumped. So I emailed the first responder, "WTF good will that do?"

The first responder replied, "You have have to oscillate. First go one way, then the other. Just like a washing machine: 'left right, right left, left right...' If you fail to go equally far in each direction, you end up with unintended consequences such as lost socks. Lost socks are entirely due to the fact that the action of the washer is too much in one direction. Too much left, not enough right; too much right, not enough left. Consequently, you lose socks. Also, your other clothes end up all twisted up with shirt sleeves and pants legs turned inside out and all wound up with the sleeves and legs wound tightly around each other."

And that's the unvarnished truth. And the reason that socks are lost.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: crankshaft on February 22, 2018, 07:34:59 PM
I have figured out how to help RCH claw his way up onto the air.

I have also figured out the mystery of lost socks.

All is encapsulated in RCH's neat model. It's all laid out succinctly in RCH's (patent-pending?) tetrahedral geometry and extradimensional dynamic and torsion field hyper-dimensional physic(s). I just hadn't been listening closely enough to RCH and therefore missed some of the most important details and points that RCH so thoroughly covered. 

Here's how what happened happened. And how I solved the mystery of the lost socks...

For the past several weeks, I've been leading a diverse collection of many different and diffuse internet groups and obscure cults in chanting. We chanted:

And:

This chanting was carried out with an eye toward helping RCH overcome the terrible debilitating disability he has with regard to application of technology higher than the fire-hardened stick and to help him get his show on the air. Unfortunately, the USB has been proven to be an insurmountable obstacle for RCH. RCH has other deficiencies...

This chanting was also carried out with an eye toward helping RCH overcome the various three and four letter agencies whose dark operatives lurk under his trailer out behind Robin's place and cut and splice wires at random just before he goes on air and sometimes even while he is on air if he even manages to make it onto the air.

The chanting strategy worked OK for a while. But eventually the chanting had no discernible effect on RCh's ability to conduct a show.

We evidently needed something more powerful to counteract the nefarious forces working against RCH. An informal call was put out onto the internetz for assistance...

One anonymous first responder, apparently well-versed in both VooDoo and sympathetic magic, responded: "You need some more powerful shit here. You can't just keep going in one direction. You have to oscillate, you have to attain the vortex of hyper-dimensionality..."

Well, I didn't know WTF that meant. So I emailed the first responder back, "WTF you mean, 'oscillate'?"

The first responder responded, "With your chants, 'OHM mani padme hoagland, OHM mani padme hoagland, OHM mani padme hoagland, etc. and Nam myohoagland renge kyo, Nam myohoagland renge kyo, Nam myohoagland renge kyo, etc.' you are chanting in only one direction. You must oscillate to obtain the RCH vortex of hyperdimensionality. Study RCH more deeply and all will become clear..."

I replied, "WTF other direction can we chant in?"

The first responder replied, "Backwards in time, like this: .cte ,oyk egner dnalgaohoym maN oyk egner dnalgaohoym maN oyk egner dnalgaohoym maN :dnA .cte ,dnalgaoh emdap inam MHO dnalgaoh emdap inam MHO dnalgaoh emdap inam MHO dnalgaoh emdap inam MHO dnalgaoh emdap inam MHO dnalgaoh"

Hmm...

I thought a lot about this. I was stumped. So I emailed the first responder, "WTF good will that do?"

The first responder replied, "You have have to oscillate. First go one way, then the other. Just like a washing machine: 'left right, right left, left right...' If you fail to go equally far in each direction, you end up with unintended consequences such as lost socks. Lost socks are entirely due to the fact that the action of the washer is too much in one direction. Too much left, not enough right; too much right, not enough left. Consequently, you lose socks. Also, your other clothes end up all twisted up with shirt sleeves and pants legs turned inside out and all wound up with the sleeves and legs wound tightly around each other."

And that's the unvarnished truth. And the reason that socks are lost.

Ah! I see the the problem, grasshopper. The chanting must be done 19.5 times to fully penetrate the torsion field. ;)

expat

Sunday: Nurse Ratched on the Metaphysics of the Trump presidency. There's a real eye-roller...

Morgus

Thats strange, at the OSOM website currently only shows info for Sunday night's show and no mention of Saturday night.
Is Hoagie reducing to only Sunday nights now or does he have something else going on so he can't do the show for just tomorrow night?

PaulAtreides

Quote from: Morgus on February 23, 2018, 06:57:30 PM
Thats strange, at the OSOM website currently only shows info for Sunday night's show and no mention of Saturday night.
Is Hoagie reducing to only Sunday nights now or does he have something else going on so he can't do the show for just tomorrow night?

His torsion bar has probably gotten all twisted again.

Morgus

Now the OSOM website is showing info for tonight's show afterall:

astroguy

For your pre-show amusement, here's a comment that I'm not approving on my blog.  Amazing how some people think, though this is at least more coherent than most rantings.  It's also amazing that the commenter didn't bother to look into who I am.  Interestingly, the claim that I have misquoted Richard and others has stepped up lately, which is odd, considering I quote them verbatim, it's just that the person accusing me of this has listened to a DIFFERENT interview so says that I misquoted.

QuoteI watched Hoagland’s 2 hour program on the discoveries of China on the moon a couple of hours ago and you have quoted him miserably. He stated “we “ had until now thought our solar system was based on another form of physics but it was China who first learned, and recently disclosed to the world via it’s planned lunar exploration that it is in fact on the tetrahedron physics which he did not invent and did not know was the case. Apparently only China did.. He wondered why they had a sketch of a tetrahedron on the edge of a lunar pic they posted on the web. He found out with others as they laid out the findings they have made public. They declared one landing spot and last minute changed and did not broadcast from charge until after landing. At 19.5 degrees n.. come to find out Pluto, Jupiter, whose spot is reducing another slaughter, and Saturn proved the tetrahedron physics in our solar system. They share hexagon shapes on the tops of the planets, except Neptune whose hexagon is on the bottom. Saturn has a permanent storm above just its hexagon which rotates the opposite way the planet does so disturbances of temp and energy don’t seem a stretch in this physics. He is a physicist. I’m not. Are you? The explanation was detailed enough almost too much but it made sense to me with what science, physics, meteorology and space science I do know. The lengths he went to were thorough and convinced me in that regard and in regard to photography. Which proved we did indeed explore the moon as we said but China uncovered our free government’s lie and has demonstrated it can prove it and they alone know the further extent of their discoveries and what those revelations will bring. Hoagland knew Ken I forgot his last name from working on Apollo projects when he saved some of the pics he was told to destroy. He delivered most to his university (who doesn’t know what happened to them.. Hoagland did speculate that NASA might have suspected he might not destroy them followed him destroying them after retrieving them-he kept only a small amount he carried with him the rest of the way thru the military). That leaves the structures. He convinced me. Have you seen Secrets Hidden in Plain Sight? Not by him but about mathematical numbers, sums, angles, architectural designs repeated throughout the world and time. A lot of similarities in those things and the different theories of physics. You’re much too lacking in that type of knowledge to tear apart what he did not himself discover or come to the conclusion of the type of physics at work in our solar system and unless you’re not too bright, you don’t even pay attention to his speech on any of that. Dispel flawed theories, after proving them so, as in valid and invalid arguments in philosophy and debates. You’re discrediting yourself by not even really listening well at all and obviously hacking him because of name only. No more credible than an average conspiracy theorist.

zeebo

Listening to Somewhere in Time tonite, when Art had a guy on with some supposed Mars face picture.  Classic moment when Hoagie called in to one-up the guest by first discrediting his find (as lacking in expected geometry), then pointing out his own discovery in the picture: a different, better face which was also more significant as that one tied into his Cydonia model. 

astroguy

Quote from: zeebo on February 24, 2018, 10:52:53 PM
Listening to Somewhere in Time tonite, when Art had a guy on with some supposed Mars face picture.  Classic moment when Hoagie called in to one-up the guest by first discrediting his find (as lacking in expected geometry), then pointing out his own discovery in the picture: a different, better face which was also more significant as that one tied into his Cydonia model.
Do you know the original airdate?

zeebo

Quote from: astroguy on February 24, 2018, 10:55:14 PM
Do you know the original airdate?

2/13/02 .. (I think maybe around the 2.5 hr. mark) .. Also humorous was Hoagie admonishing the guest for not properly labeling this better face on his website.

astroguy

Quote from: zeebo on February 24, 2018, 10:59:11 PM
2/13/02 .. (I think maybe around the 2.5 hr. mark) .. Also humorous was Hoagie admonishing the guest for not properly labeling this better face on his website.
Is it free to listen to?  I miss my downloads of SIT.  That said, I appear to have this episode in my archive, it was a SIT from April 14, 2012.

crankshaft

Quote from: astroguy on February 24, 2018, 08:34:13 PM
For your pre-show amusement, here's a comment that I'm not approving on my blog.  Amazing how some people think, though this is at least more coherent than most rantings.  It's also amazing that the commenter didn't bother to look into who I am.  Interestingly, the claim that I have misquoted Richard and others has stepped up lately, which is odd, considering I quote them verbatim, it's just that the person accusing me of this has listened to a DIFFERENT interview so says that I misquoted.

QuoteQuote

I watched Hoagland’s 2 hour program on the discoveries of China on the moon a couple of hours ago and you have quoted him miserably. He stated “we “ had until now thought our solar system was based on another form of physics but it was China who first learned, and recently disclosed to the world via it’s planned lunar exploration that it is in fact on the tetrahedron physics which he did not invent and did not know was the case. Apparently only China did.. He wondered why they had a sketch of a tetrahedron on the edge of a lunar pic they posted on the web. He found out with others as they laid out the findings they have made public. They declared one landing spot and last minute changed and did not broadcast from charge until after landing. At 19.5 degrees n.. come to find out Pluto, Jupiter, whose spot is reducing another slaughter, and Saturn proved the tetrahedron physics in our solar system. They share hexagon shapes on the tops of the planets, except Neptune whose hexagon is on the bottom. Saturn has a permanent storm above just its hexagon which rotates the opposite way the planet does so disturbances of temp and energy don’t seem a stretch in this physics. He is a physicist. I’m not. Are you? The explanation was detailed enough almost too much but it made sense to me with what science, physics, meteorology and space science I do know. The lengths he went to were thorough and convinced me in that regard and in regard to photography. Which proved we did indeed explore the moon as we said but China uncovered our free government’s lie and has demonstrated it can prove it and they alone know the further extent of their discoveries and what those revelations will bring. Hoagland knew Ken I forgot his last name from working on Apollo projects when he saved some of the pics he was told to destroy. He delivered most to his university (who doesn’t know what happened to them.. Hoagland did speculate that NASA might have suspected he might not destroy them followed him destroying them after retrieving them-he kept only a small amount he carried with him the rest of the way thru the military). That leaves the structures. He convinced me. Have you seen Secrets Hidden in Plain Sight? Not by him but about mathematical numbers, sums, angles, architectural designs repeated throughout the world and time. A lot of similarities in those things and the different theories of physics. You’re much too lacking in that type of knowledge to tear apart what he did not himself discover or come to the conclusion of the type of physics at work in our solar system and unless you’re not too bright, you don’t even pay attention to his speech on any of that. Dispel flawed theories, after proving them so, as in valid and invalid arguments in philosophy and debates. You’re discrediting yourself by not even really listening well at all and obviously hacking him because of name only. No more credible than an average conspiracy theorist.

Yep. When I first discovered that triangles existed, I began to see triangles everywhere. Next, it was circles; then squares and the more general rectangle. Things worsened upon the discovery of a mysterious third dimension, and went downhill from there.

zeebo

Quote from: astroguy on February 24, 2018, 11:02:41 PM
Is it free to listen to?  I miss my downloads of SIT.  That said, I appear to have this episode in my archive, it was a SIT from April 14, 2012.

I'm just listening to a live rebroadcast, the one some C2C affiliates play on Sat. nites from 6-10pm pacific.   (There's a list of these btw on the C2C site under Local Stations - I'm using KNWZ AM right now, don't even know where it is).  Hoagie was only on with the guy for about 5-10 mins. btw, the dude sounded kind of irritated lol.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: zeebo on February 24, 2018, 11:08:15 PM
I'm just listening to a live rebroadcast, the one some C2C affiliates play on Sat. nites from 6-10pm pacific.   (There's a list of these btw on the C2C site under Local Stations - I'm using KNWZ AM right now, don't even know where it is).  Hoagie was only on with the guy for about 5-10 mins. btw, the dude sounded kind of irritated lol.

But Hoagie is live right now. ;)

=Schlyder=

how long until Hoagie runs out of bullshit, and open the lines for Michelle. LOL

crankshaft

GravitySucks

I am going to stick his ritual clock up his frikking arsehole. Somebody hold his ears so his head doesn’t get in the way.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: GravitySucks on February 24, 2018, 11:26:09 PM
I am going to stick his ritual clock up his frikking arsehole. Somebody hold his ears so his head doesn’t get in the way.

What has he said that's not true tonight?

Morgus

My area had a power outage last night from 7pm till 5am this morning when they fixed the equipment failure.
Maybe it would have been better if it happened tonight instead?

Dr. MD MD