• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Hillary Clinton

Started by albrecht, June 21, 2014, 10:05:45 AM

Quote from: albrecht on July 19, 2014, 01:18:02 PM
Apparently lots of blacks are upset at Obama giving away so many things to illegals and promoting the open-border policy while they are in dire straits, getting shot up, unemployed, etc.
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014/07/must-see-video-chicago-southside-blacks-go-off-on-obama-over-illegal-immigration-worst-president-ever/

"With the president setting aside all these funds for immigrants and forsaken African-American community and African-American families, I think that’s a disgrace. And Barack is from the heart of 55th in the City of Chicago… He will probably go down as the worst president ever elected. Bill Clinton was the African-American president.“

Wouldn't it be nice for the African American community to finally wake up to the fact that the Democrats only want to use them and harvest their votes. 

Too bad we don't have anyone in the current GOP leadership who can articulate that, and talk about education, family values, and opportunity.  Those are Conservative issues and they are winning issues.  There is no reason at all Blacks and Latinos should not be heavily Conservative. 

The only reason they get those votes now is for the handouts.  With open borders, are there going to be enough handouts for the D's to keep both the Latinos and Blacks happy and voting for them?

albrecht

Quote from: Paper*Boy on July 19, 2014, 03:53:41 PM

Wouldn't it be nice for the African American community to finally wake up to the fact that the Democrats only want to use them and harvest their votes. 

Too bad we don't have anyone in the current GOP leadership who can articulate that, and talk about education, family values, and opportunity.  Those are Conservative issues and they are winning issues.  There is no reason at all Blacks and Latinos should not be heavily Conservative. 

The only reason they get those votes now is for the handouts.  With open borders, are there going to be enough handouts for the D's to keep both the Latinos and Blacks happy and voting for them?
Traditionally both groups are generally conservative, in terms of church-going, the importance of family, hard-working, etc, which is why it has been Democratic policy for decades to undermine the family unit in the black population by various social programs and incentives to have children without a father, much less a husband, being present for their rearing. And to undermine a sense of worth through working hard by government give-away programs and minimum wage hikes to eliminate entry level jobs for teens. Latinos also are conservative which is why Obama, and others of his ilk, have seized upon this latest swarm because many of the "children" (some are late teens or early 20's but called "children" in government press releases) are without parents. So the perfect type of "Latino" they would want. Break that tradition of strong families in the Latino population and have the ability to raise, teach, and inculcate the younger child in leftist ideals and government worship without the threat of parental or religious intervention. Remember in many ways the leftists consider things like families or parents as "oppressive" institutions that "pass down the patriarchal, capitalist, racist, Western hegemony."

Quote from: Paper*Boy on July 19, 2014, 03:53:41 PM
There is no reason at all Blacks and Latinos should not be heavily Conservative. 

Perhaps if you and your ilk didn't constantly characterize them as an homogenous group of feckless moochers endlessly looking for hand outs, some might consider a conservative vote.  But that would require you to think of them as individuals, as citizens, and above all, as equals. 

Based on your post, doesn't seem likely, does it?

VtaGeezer

Quote from: albrecht on July 19, 2014, 01:18:02 PM
Apparently lots of blacks are upset at Obama giving away so many things to illegals and promoting the open-border policy while they are in dire straits, getting shot up, unemployed, etc.
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014/07/must-see-video-chicago-southside-blacks-go-off-on-obama-over-illegal-immigration-worst-president-ever/

"With the president setting aside all these funds for immigrants and forsaken African-American community and African-American families, I think that’s a disgrace. And Barack is from the heart of 55th in the City of Chicago… He will probably go down as the worst president ever elected. Bill Clinton was the African-American president.“
Perhaps when conservatives realize that three people in a video aren't "...apparently a lot...", or that incidental anecdotes don't represent the norm, the rightwing echo chamber will finally collapse on itself. 

albrecht

Quote from: VtaGeezer on July 19, 2014, 05:31:28 PM
Perhaps when conservatives realize that three people in a video aren't "...apparently a lot...", or that incidental anecdotes don't represent the norm, the rightwing echo chamber will finally collapse on itself.
Since it was a local Fox affiliate I'm guessing that the woman is actually a white lady in a minstrel makeup. But it is still a valid point. Why does this character Obama care more about illegals than US citizens, especially blacks who are suffering worse unemployment and violence than even the rest of the country?
Houston black woman EPIC rant about unaccompanied illegals: "Why can't they go back?"

VtaGeezer

Quote from: albrecht on July 19, 2014, 05:51:21 PM
Since it was a local Fox affiliate I'm guessing that the woman is actually a white lady in a minstrel makeup. But it is still a valid point. Why does this character Obama care more about illegals than US citizens, especially blacks who are suffering worse unemployment and violence than even the rest of the country?
Houston black woman EPIC rant about unaccompanied illegals: "Why can't they go back?"
The connection you (and Fox News) try to make here is a dead end.  Presidents are constrained by stovepiped department budgets for dealing with either of the groups.  You may as well ask why Obama spends so much on the military when chronic unemployment among minorities is high.  When convenient, the right labels Obama as a dictator or imperial, yet also accuses him of failure when he stays within his legal constraints.  You can't have it both ways.

albrecht

Quote from: VtaGeezer on July 19, 2014, 06:17:58 PM
The connection you (and Fox News) try to make here is a dead end.  Presidents are constrained by stovepiped department budgets for dealing with either of the groups.  You may as well ask why Obama spends so much on the military when chronic unemployment among minorities is high.  When convenient, the right labels Obama as a dictator or imperial, yet also accuses him of failure when he stays within his legal constraints.  You can't have it both ways.
Like the President, if all the rumors are true, I can also have it both ways- though not in the sexual manner. This character Obama continues to spend so much on the military because, as you mention, there is an ingrained inertia towards that spending, like all government spending. But even more so because of the various wars and, more importantly, because of the stocks, retirement funds, IRAs, union pension schemes, etc in defense industry stocks and because States don't want to get rid of bases on their land (both Democratic and Republican) because of the money they generate.

That is the biggest deal and unfortunately, at some point, if you invest so much in something at some point you want to use it. Me, I'm even afraid of a standing army nationally. But I'm not a registered Democrat or a Republican, though locally voting will vote more Republican once issues are vetted. Nationally either don't or vote third party. But a huge military and "defense" economy is a hard thing to get rid of once so large. But, since we have it, instead of defending borders in places like Afghanistan, Korea, Iraq, etc how about defend ours. Not internally, since despite the Bush/Obama doctrine I believe in Posse Comitatus Act,  but on the actual border.

Quote from: albrecht on July 19, 2014, 05:51:21 PM
... Why does this character Obama care more about illegals than US citizens, especially blacks...

Because the D's think blacks are helpless without them, and take their support for granted.

Quote from: RealCool Daddio on July 19, 2014, 05:03:00 PM
Perhaps if you and your ilk didn't constantly characterize them as an homogenous group of feckless moochers endlessly looking for hand outs, some might consider a conservative vote.  But that would require you to think of them as individuals, as citizens, and above all, as equals. 

Based on your post, doesn't seem likely, does it?

I said Blacks and Latinos have more in common with me and other Conservatives than they do with the Libs, so that must mean I consider them homogenous and lesser? 

I live in one of the most cosmopolitan population centers in the world - people from all parts of Latin America and everywhere else come here to visit and live - and you think I think all Latinos are 'the same'? 

I blame the Ds for creating this gigantic bureaucracy and the whole vote buying handout racket, but I don't really blame people for taking it.

Quote from: Paper*Boy on July 19, 2014, 07:17:41 PM

I said Blacks and Latinos have more in common with me and other Conservatives than they do with the Libs, so that must mean I consider them homogenous and lesser? 

I live in one of the most cosmopolitan population centers in the world - people from all parts of Latin America and everywhere else come here to visit and live - and you think I think all Latinos are 'the same'? 

I blame the Ds for creating this gigantic bureaucracy and the whole vote buying handout racket, but I don't really blame people for taking it.
No, you said Blacks and Latinos vote for handouts - essentially, that they are easily bribed into voting for the Democrats.  Firstly, you lump them all into a group - as if by dint of their skin colour or native tongue, they all must succumb to some form of group think. You then compound this condescension by strongly implying they only participate in the democratic process so that they can get something for themselves.  Finally, to put a nice little bow on it, you wonder why they haven't heard the good word regarding what conservative value are all about.

The reality, PB, is that the vast majority of ethnic Americans are just as informed as you, have access to mainstream and alternative media, read books, listen to the radio, discuss politics with their friends and neighbours, and base their vote on the same considerations you do.  The problem is not with them - it is with you tea party folks.  Your message of exclusion, your woeful grasp of the issues that are important to black people, Latinos, Asians, women, homosexuals, students, working men and women of all stripes- everyone other than old white men and southern baptists - is your fault, not ours.  Family values - I'll choose the Dems every time.  Opportunity - ditto.  Education - yep, better vote Democrat if you want to keep the Bible out of the science class.

The conservative message has been heard loud and clear, but Americans from all walks of life.  Don't blame them because they have the good sense to reject it.

albrecht

Quote from: RealCool Daddio on July 19, 2014, 08:11:44 PM
No, you said Blacks and Latinos vote for handouts - essentially, that they are easily bribed into voting for the Democrats.  Firstly, you lump them all into a group - as if by dint of their skin colour or native tongue, they all must succumb to some form of group think. You then compound this condescension by strongly implying they only participate in the democratic process so that they can get something for themselves.  Finally, to put a nice little bow on it, you wonder why they haven't heard the good word regarding what conservative value are all about.

The reality, PB, is that the vast majority of ethnic Americans are just as informed as you, have access to mainstream and alternative media, read books, listen to the radio, discuss politics with their friends and neighbours, and base their vote on the same considerations you do.  The problem is not with them - it is with you tea party folks.  Your message of exclusion, your woeful grasp of the issues that are important to black people, Latinos, Asians, women, homosexuals, students, working men and women of all stripes- everyone other than old white men and southern baptists - is your fault, not ours.  Family values - I'll choose the Dems every time.  Opportunity - ditto.  Education - yep, better vote Democrat if you want to keep the Bible out of the science class.

The conservative message has been heard loud and clear, but Americans from all walks of life.  Don't blame them because they have the good sense to reject it.
I agree with your analysis a bit. The identity politics is a very bad thing. Cynically it can win elections. And works well when, like with this character Obama, can coalesce them. Or when a fringe type can beat out someone in a primary (the Obama adherents against Hillary come quickly to mind in addition to the Tea-Party antics.) But, ultimately, it is bad thing. Worse than even party politics which was warned against from almost day one in our country. No more so than by George himself (not a Bush but the Washington.) Granted this idea of Balkanization serves some ends. And, who knows, maybe Marx was right in the grand scheme; the need to destroy the middle class which stops the natural process of economic evolution to the end goal. And Gramsci etc using the culture and sexual issues because Western Culture etc is too corrupt for the "normal progress" of the eventual progression to this ideal? I don't know. I'm not a fortune teller. But certainly until we reach this utopian ideal it will cause great misery and chaos along this way to Obama's utopia. It hasn't worked before but, it doesn't mean stop trying. I guess. My only issue is why the deception? If Obama, or his adherents, claim such why rely on stealth? If white people are the most evil, why not say? If Western Civilization is the enemy, admit it? If religion is the Opiate, why reference them so many times in speeches? If Capitalism is so bad, why profit from it? That is what I can't understand. Is honesty also verboten? Why not be proud of your ideals? If Obama and you are right why be silent? What kind of "truth to power" won't admit their own vision or methodology?

Quote from: albrecht on July 19, 2014, 09:02:01 PM
I agree with your analysis a bit. The identity politics is a very bad thing. Cynically it can win elections. And works well when, like with this character Obama, can coalesce them. Or when a fringe type can beat out someone in a primary (the Obama adherents against Hillary come quickly to mind in addition to the Tea-Party antics.) But, ultimately, it is bad thing. Worse than even party politics which was warned against from almost day one in our country. No more so than by George himself (not a Bush but the Washington.) Granted this idea of Balkanization serves some ends. And, who knows, maybe Marx was right in the grand scheme; the need to destroy the middle class which stops the natural process of economic evolution to the end goal. And Gramsci etc using the culture and sexual issues because Western Culture etc is too corrupt for the "normal progress" of the eventual progression to this ideal? I don't know. I'm not a fortune teller. But certainly until we reach this utopian ideal it will cause great misery and chaos along this way to Obama's utopia. It hasn't worked before but, it doesn't mean stop trying. I guess. My only issue is why the deception? If Obama, or his adherents, claim such why rely on stealth? If white people are the most evil, why not say? If Western Civilization is the enemy, admit it? If religion is the Opiate, why reference them so many times in speeches? If Capitalism is so bad, why profit from it? That is what I can't understand. Is honesty also verboten? Why not be proud of your ideals? If Obama and you are right why be silent? What kind of "truth to power" won't admit their own vision or methodology?
You prove my point, although I am sure it is unintened on your part.

Imagine an undecided voter were to visit Bellgab, to gauge what the two sides of the debate stand for.  This anonymous internet user could be white, black, gay or straight, man or woman, Muslim or athiest - whatever, you get the point (I hope).  They would see your posts, with bizarre accusations about the Obama's sex lives, the constant coded references to this "character". They would see PB's posts about the Muslim faith being incompatible with freedom, how blacks and Latinos are only in it for the handouts.  They would see QK's abhorrent ramblings against homosexuality, immigrants, and any one who doesn't look or think like him.  They would see all of of the tea baggers, the conservative libertarians, and the run of the mill Republicans denying basic science. Then you would top it off by making up fictions about some bizarre conflation of Marxism and a one world government, demanding to see birth certificates, questioning the validity of same when they are provided, and throw in an "Alinsky" for good measure.

They would see all of this.

And then you would all wonder why they vote for the Democrats.

albrecht

Quote from: RealCool Daddio on July 19, 2014, 09:41:47 PM
You prove my point, although I am sure it is unintened on your part.

Imagine an undecided voter were to visit Bellgab, to gauge what the two sides of the debate stand for.  This anonymous internet user could be white, black, gay or straight, man or woman, Muslim or athiest - whatever, you get the point (I hope).  They would see your posts, with bizarre accusations about the Obama's sex lives, the constant coded references to this "character". They would see PB's posts about the Muslim faith being incompatible with freedom, how blacks and Latinos are only in it for the handouts.  They would see QK's abhorrent ramblings against homosexuality, immigrants, and any one who doesn't look or think like him.  They would see all of of the tea baggers, the conservative libertarians, and the run of the mill Republicans denying basic science. Then you would top it off by making up fictions about some bizarre conflation of Marxism and a one world government, demanding to see birth certificates, questioning the validity of same when they are provided, and throw in an "Alinsky" for good measure.

They would see all of this.

And then you would all wonder why they vote for the Democrats.
Again, I'm not speaking for anyone else. I know It Is an odd thing. To not be In a collective or at least mindset given to you. Certainly if these random people you posit came here due to Art Bell would recall his shows n commentary against gun control, illegal immigration, anti Clinton etc. My question was why the obfuscation? Decades later from "prime Art" and and now Obama? Why not say whay you mean? Put the cards on the table. Heck, maybe you get a natural flush with the anti-capitalist, anti-white, anti-western or whatever rubbish popular these days. But why hide h unless you think not popular? At least til open-border "dreamer" for a few more years?. Guess what? Those you counting on...will likely want to succeed. Despite your give-awaysm

albrecht

Quote from: albrecht on July 19, 2014, 10:40:31 PM
Again, I'm not speaking for anyone else. I know It Is an odd thing. To not be In a collective or at least mindset given to you. Certainly if these random people you posit came here due to Art Bell would recall his shows n commentary against gun control, illegal immigration, anti Clinton etc. My question was why the obfuscation? Decades later from "prime Art" and and now Obama? Why not say whay you mean? Put the cards on the table. Heck, maybe you get a natural flush with the anti-capitalist, anti-white, anti-western culture, anti-America or whatever rubbish popular these days. But why hide h unless you think not popular? At least til open-border "dreamer" for a few more years?. Guess what? Those you counting on...will likely want to succeed. Despite your give-aways. Even illegals, maybe more so, have a vision for themselves.

Quote from: albrecht on July 19, 2014, 10:40:31 PM
Again, I'm not speaking for anyone else. I know It Is an odd thing. To not be In a collective or at least mindset given to you. Certainly if these random people you posit came here due to Art Bell would recall his shows n commentary against gun control, illegal immigration, anti Clinton etc. My question was why the obfuscation? Decades later from "prime Art" and and now Obama? Why not say whay you mean? Put the cards on the table. Heck, maybe you get a natural flush with the anti-capitalist, anti-white, anti-western or whatever rubbish popular these days. But why hide h unless you think not popular? At least til open-border "dreamer" for a few more years?. Guess what? Those you counting on...will likely want to succeed. Despite your give-awaysm
I'll give you a pass on posting while wasted - done it myself.

I suppose bringing Art's politics into the discussion is fair play, this is after all an Art Bell fan site.  I would remind you, tho, that Art is an Obama supporter, and endorsed him on air. 

albrecht

Quote from: RealCool Daddio on July 19, 2014, 10:50:32 PM
I'll give you a pass on posting while wasted - done it myself.

I suppose bringing Art's politics into the discussion is fair play, this is after all an Art Bell fan site.  I would remind you, tho, that Art is an Obama supporter, and endorsed him on air.
Indeed n he soon quit. Art in prime time didnt support his views. We will see what the future holds. I think, even in DM n late C2C time he had some problems with Obama esp re  illegals (considering his new wife issues.) And the guns Issue. He definitely supported the global warming deal. I think that was the lynchpin, maybe on some relationships. George is full on "abotic" oil or some such bs n Art was big on warming ("quickening") also bs. Both could find folks to support. But at least Art friggin asked questions!  Even with Hal Lindsey n Scallion as his favorites.

Quote from: albrecht on July 19, 2014, 11:09:51 PM
Indeed n he soon quit. Art in prime time didnt support his views. We will see what the future holds. I think, even in DM n late C2C time he had some problems with Obama esp re  illegals (considering his new wife issues.) And the guns Issue. He definitely supported the global warming deal. I think that was the lynchpin, maybe on some relationships. George is full on "abotic" oil or some such bs n Art was big on warming ("quickening") also bs. Both could find folks to support. But at least Art friggin asked questions!  Even with Hal Lindsey n Scallion as his favorites.
Uh...

Yeah....

Sure....

(Slowly backs away)

albrecht

Movie Trailer for Factor 8:The Arkansas Prison Blood Scandal
Just one of the many scandals but one of the worst in terms of human life impact directly. How can anyone support the Clintons?

analog kid

Quote from: albrecht on July 20, 2014, 04:30:42 PM
Just one of the many scandals but one of the worst in terms of human life impact directly. How can anyone support the Clintons?

I only heard about that for the first time a few days ago. I think the general public might not be aware of it.

bateman

http://youtu.be/rfU3hI8ML30

I can't imagine why comments are disabled.

albrecht

Quote from: bateman on December 04, 2014, 05:36:06 PM
http://youtu.be/rfU3hI8ML30

I can't imagine why comments are disabled.
Surely this wasn't endorsed by the candidate or the official committee? :o

bateman

Quote from: albrecht on December 04, 2014, 05:48:52 PM
Surely this wasn't endorsed by the candidate or the official committee? :o
It was put out by a PAC, but it's rather opaque what association, if any, the campaign has with it.

QuoteThe operatives behind some of the Clinton-themed groups remain a mystery.
QuoteClinton spokesman Nick Merrill declined to comment.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-politics/wp/2014/12/04/as-hillary-clinton-ponders-a-bid-clinton-themed-super-pacs-seek-piece-of-the-action/

jazmunda

I can't wait for the Hip Hop version.

Quote from: jazmunda on December 04, 2014, 06:13:43 PM
I can't wait for the Hip Hop version.

That's the stiffest hip hop artist I've ever seen.

for all of you constantly refreshing until the next one comes out,

The next Stand With Hillary social media campaign will be released in January 2015 and feature a customized website, song and music video focusing on Latino Outreach.

albrecht

Quote from: bateman on December 04, 2014, 06:11:00 PM
It was put out by a PAC, but it's rather opaque what association, if any, the campaign has with it.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-politics/wp/2014/12/04/as-hillary-clinton-ponders-a-bid-clinton-themed-super-pacs-seek-piece-of-the-action/
Apparently the people behind the group who produced this awful song and video were/are affiliated with Obama as well as the DNC. Knowing the bad-blood between the Clintons and the Obama (recall the first nomination and more recently the post-State Dept high-jinx and statements) I wonder if this isn't political revenge? Or, at a minimum, not asked for by the real Hillary supporters?
(I recall when David Duke was making pins saying Bush/Duke back in the early 90's, or 80's trying to affiliate himself to Bush and the Republicans.) An interesting thing that someone should do against their political rivals:
1) produce bad videos to "support" a candidate
2) hire/pay bad people to "support" a candidate

That's some fine Norry-esque emergeen artist material

bateman

Quote from: Paper*Boy on December 04, 2014, 07:50:40 PM
That's some fine Norry-esque emergeen artist material
I prefer this one from 2008, personally:

http://youtu.be/ULeJ87wM6rs

bateman

Quote from: albrecht on December 04, 2014, 07:06:31 PM
Apparently the people behind the group who produced this awful song and video were/are affiliated with Obama as well as the DNC. Knowing the bad-blood between the Clintons and the Obama (recall the first nomination and more recently the post-State Dept high-jinx and statements) I wonder if this isn't political revenge? Or, at a minimum, not asked for by the real Hillary supporters?
(I recall when David Duke was making pins saying Bush/Duke back in the early 90's, or 80's trying to affiliate himself to Bush and the Republicans.) An interesting thing that someone should do against their political rivals:

Heh, that would be deliciously sneaky.

b_dubb

Quote from: albrecht on December 04, 2014, 07:06:31 PM
"Ladies and gentlemen ... Kanye West for Mitt Romney"

Quote from: bateman on December 04, 2014, 08:02:20 PM
I prefer this one from 2008, personally...

The sad thing is she was probably the best least worst candidate between her, BO, and McLame