• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: Art Bell on April 15, 2016, 10:04:40 PM
Now there is some advice I will take to heart.

Art

That would mean that she needs to return to Bellgab and build it as a fan base. No fighting with the trolls, just engaging the reasonable people.

Art

we are moving over to heather thread why don't you join us and reflect on the comments  but you never listen to me anyway but it may be fun to see what everyone is saying about heather and why

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: Jinger Rat Snapps on April 15, 2016, 10:06:00 PM
I made tonight beef stroganaf with sour creme and creame cheese

I love anything with sour cream. Beef Stroganoff is delicious. You're making me hungry.

Art
Thank you, she is no Art Bell and there is noone who can replace him,, let her have her own show,, she deserves atleastr that much.

WhiteCrow

Art

I agree Art.  Maybe you could hire him to run the network and be Heather' producer too.

Hell Art, fire Heather and Keith this boy can do it all.. he may be the next Art Bell!!!

Quote from: VoteQuimby on April 15, 2016, 09:59:25 PM
Jesus... the emotional manipulation is astounding. I mean just world class bullshit.

A business pulled a bait and switch after being unable to deliver what was was promised. There's no emotions, no relationships, no bullshit. Just cold business and reality.

Where are these new subs coming from when there's no advertising, all the social media buzz hates the show and all the streaming numbers we have access to say this show is dead?

Art's extended family, perhaps?

(thinly veiled signalboost)

Quote from: Jinger Rat Snapps on April 15, 2016, 10:08:16 PM
Thank you, she is no Art Bell and there is noone who can replace him,, let her have her own show,, she deserves atleastr that much.
Last week I had Dolphin with a side of Whale

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on April 15, 2016, 10:05:37 PM
Are those the same pics Yorkie and SV were so excited about? Word gets around.

But they're my internet friends. They promised not to share!!!

73s

Quote from: Jinger Rat Snapps on April 15, 2016, 10:08:16 PM
At least get rid of ABBA for the love of God!  ::)

Quote from: MV on April 15, 2016, 10:10:10 PM
But they're my internet friends. They promised not to share!!!
:D  Be careful who your friends are!

Quote from: 73s on April 15, 2016, 10:10:26 PM
At least get rid of ABBA for the love of God!  ::)
I love ABBA that was my group back in the mid to late 70's when I was going thru the JDF training.

coaster

If you got rid of references to Art, you'd lose subscribers. Many people are holding on to their subs in hopes that Art returns. I thought that was the whole point? Dangle Art so they will stay. You get rid of Art, no one would listen. Seems obvious.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on April 15, 2016, 10:05:37 PM
Are those the same pics Yorkie and SV were so excited about? Word gets around.

Hey there IB .. I don't remember giving you  permission to change your avatar to that Bitch

Change it back to the nice bitch... or I won't be your Internet friend anymore

Quote from: coaster on April 15, 2016, 10:12:28 PM
If you got rid of references to Art, you'd lose subscribers. Many people are holding on to their subs in hopes that Art returns. I thought that was the whole point? Dangle Art so they will stay. You get rid of Art, no one would listen. Seems obvious.
thats the problem, no one wants to hear her repeating something that Art said,, let her make the show her own.

Dancing Queen and Fernando where big hits even here in Japan

chefist

Call on any line! why? Not many calls...

Quote from: WhiteCrow on April 15, 2016, 10:12:30 PM
Hey there IB .. I don't remember giving you  permission to change your avatar to that Bitch

Change it back to the nice bitch... or I won't be your Internet friend anymore
I'm just getting started. The next avatars will be Marisa Tomei and Leah Remini (My Cousin Vinny and King of Queens). Very NY.

Audrey will always be my real avatar, I just need a change of pace now and then. You'll see her again.  ;)

trostol

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on April 15, 2016, 10:18:26 PM
I'm just getting started. The next avatars will be Marisa Tomei and Leah Remini (My Cousin Vinny and King of Queens). Very NY.

Audrey will always be my real avatar, I just need a change of pace now and then. You'll see her again.  ;)

is your biological clock ....ticking lol

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on April 15, 2016, 10:18:26 PM

I Love Marisa Tomei

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Jinger Rat Snapps on April 15, 2016, 10:12:18 PM
I love ABBA that was my group back in the mid to late 70's when I was going thru the JDF training.

Excellent. . See you can do it.. run the whole show and network .. and bellgab too... I'd take a chance on you

https://youtu.be/-crgQGdpZR0

Well, it is aftrer midnight and I do not want to turn into a Pumpkin(did I get that right) so good night, sleep tight and do not let those bugs bite.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: chefist on April 15, 2016, 10:18:05 PM
Call on any line! why? Not many calls...

And your glory is what? .. Falkie.... Bravo

Quote from: Jinger Rat Snapps on April 15, 2016, 10:22:36 PM
Well, it is aftrer midnight and I do not want to turn into a Pumpkin(did I get that right) so good night, sleep tight and do not let those bugs bite.

Good night!

GravitySucks

Night. Post often

Wonderlust

Quote from: WhiteCrow on April 15, 2016, 10:05:27 PM
Lets  be Internet friends

of course.

I don't understand the rationale in suggesting HW stay away from this forum.
To me that  suggests you and Art feel she's weak to possible critique.

Personally speaking; HW  having zero broadcasting experience , and zero understanding of fringe reality-- yet willingly takes over for the biggest host in paranormal-themed radio, tells me that HW isn't overly  concerned about internet forum opinions

73s

You mean a Pahrumpkin?  :D Good night