• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No
Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 11, 2018, 08:09:55 AM
that you're a dick. Yep! :D

Aw, someone needs attention.  Sorry your buddy Swishy Pants left you, but go find someone else to bother.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on April 11, 2018, 10:35:57 AM
Aw, someone needs attention.  Sorry your buddy Swishy Pants left you, but go find someone else to bother.

Yeah, YOU, you fucking whore! If you want Swishypants just ask for paladin, moron!  ::):D

I'm NEVER going to stop bothering you, and I'm glad to know that I am. ;D

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on April 11, 2018, 09:56:26 AM
Ha, ha, ha!  Jorch must have really been traumatized with frequent "washing his mouth out with soap episodes" during his childhood. 

"No cookies for yeeewww, Jorch!"
Remember she always called him "Georgie." As in "Georgie no S-E-X talk now get over to the sink" and "Georgie, here's how you throw a change-up, one day you will get scouted by the Tigers."
ps: three bald "egoals" died the other day.

Quote from: At the stroke of midnight on April 11, 2018, 05:40:25 AM
Hogue is just another one of Snoorge's phony seers, and he owes a big fat apology to every Oregonian who suffered because of the crimes of the Rajneeshees.
Hogue hinted that he might write a book about it to capitalize on Netflix's Wild Wild Country. Classy

albrecht

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on April 11, 2018, 12:14:49 PM
Hogue hinted that he might write a book about it to capitalize on Netflix's Wild Wild Country. Classy
No surprise.

I have yet to watch the show but recall those crazy times. For anyone interested Clyde had guests on the night to talk about Rajneesh cult. Pretty good with several callers who lived in the area or knew people who joined the cult, including many talented, educated people. And local reporters who covered the stories. And the taking of, and then expulsion, of the homeless was pretty crazy. And the bio-attacks etc. Of course, Clyde has his own theories about why the show is popular and how America is a macrocosm of Rajneesh's cult.
https://soundcloud.com/groundzeromedia/4618-prophet-for-profit

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on April 11, 2018, 11:50:12 AM
Remember she always called him "Georgie." As in "Georgie no S-E-X talk now get over to the sink" and "Georgie, here's how you throw a change-up, one day you will get scouted by the Tigers."
ps: three bald "egoals" died the other day.
Ha!  Yes, "Georgie."  I can see it now.  ;D

GravitySucks

GNS

The only real question is how bad he will screw up tonight’s interview with Cohen (ex SecDef under Clinton )

Jojo

GN 04/10/2018 11:05PM: "The former Defense Secretary (where is my teleprompter)... of The United States!"

I sure hope Cornelius can get through with a call while the former Secretary of Defense is on.  :o

Jojo

I suppose Don't Fear the Reaper is supposed to be a comforting song, but all i hear over and over is Reaper...

lolol Jorch. He has to tell the Secretary of Defense about his glorious military career. 'William I served in the Navy for 9 years. I was a public information officer. I never saw any action. I retired in '91  just before my unit was called up for Desert Storm with Schwartzkopf. Quite an experience.'  Silence on the other end.

My, that is quite an experience Jorch. Maybe you should get together with your co-authors and write a thriller novel about that experience. Jorch battles a paper jam in the fax machine, Jorch sharpening pencils, Jorch disappointed that the commissary is out of turkey sandwiches, big climax is Jorch packing up his shit as the base is abuzz with the news about being deployed to the Middle East, a few of the guys surprise Jorch in his office with a cupcake with a candle in it to celebrate his retirement, Jorch looks around his office, out the window, memories of 9 years pushing paper overcome him, he wipes a tear away 'Gentlemen, it has been my honor to serve this country.'

Guest just happened to have the same publisher and editor as Jorch. There are no coinshidences

ItsOver

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on April 12, 2018, 12:38:32 AM
lolol Jorch. He has to tell the Secretary of Defense about his glorious military career. 'William I served in the Navy for 9 years. I was a public information officer. I never saw any action. I retired in '91  just before my unit was called up for Desert Storm with Schwartzkopf. Quite an experience.'  Silence on the other end.

My, that is quite an experience Jorch. Maybe you should get together with your co-authors and write a thriller novel about that experience. Jorch battles a paper jam in the fax machine, Jorch sharpening pencils, Jorch disappointed that the commissary is out of turkey sandwiches, big climax is Jorch packing up his shit as the base is abuzz with the news about being deployed to the Middle East, a few of the guys surprise Jorch in his office with a cupcake with a candle in it to celebrate his retirement, Jorch looks around his office, out the window, memories of 9 years pushing paper overcome him, he wipes a tear away 'Gentlemen, it has been my honor to serve this country.'
Ha!  Someone should make a photoshop of Jorch in uniform, saluting himself.

ShayP

Quote from: ItsOver on April 12, 2018, 09:16:32 AM

LOL!  Or him carrying Linda Moulton Howe like a scene from 'An Officer and a Gentleman.'  :D

ItsOver

Quote from: ShayP on April 12, 2018, 09:46:30 AM
LOL!  Or him carrying Linda Moulton Howe like a scene from 'An Officer and a Gentleman.'  :D

"A Public Info Officer and a Schmuck."  ;D

ShayP

Quote from: ItsOver on April 12, 2018, 09:51:22 AM
"A Public Info Officer and a Schmuck."  ;D

LOL!  Could be Oscar worthy.  Noory could put it up with all of his other awards.  ;D

Ted Baxter

Quote from: ItsOver on April 11, 2018, 01:04:06 PM
Ha!  Yes, "Georgie."  I can see it now.  ;D

U are aware that " Georgie Boy" was the last reporter to interview Jimmy Hoffa .

albrecht

The discussion of politics during the asteroids show with  former SecDef Cohen was interesting. Simply because the guest had real experience and directly disagreed with the political and scientific views of many of Norry's chosen news sources and guests. But Norry wouldn't disagree, even on things like "global warming,"  "of course," and "of course, 'they don't do politics.'"

And then we got another guest who is going to write about science using fiction because as Norry points out "there you have to have footnotes and all that stuff." (Paraphrased because I don't recall how exactly he said it.) But this seems to be a common theme for C2C guests, non-fiction is "too much trouble" you have to deal with research, citations, peer-review, sources, etc with that hassle of non-fiction. The second guest also got dangerously close when he started talking about S-E-X, even interracial sex (quickly editted to 'relationships') and said, with a chuckle, transsexuals on Netflix.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Ted Baxter on April 12, 2018, 04:59:18 PM
U are aware that " Georgie Boy" was the last reporter to interview Jimmy Hoffa .

Am I?! I wish I could forget just so that I could reexperience the excitement I felt the first time I heard that. :D

The Snorchlax

Quote from: ItsOver on April 11, 2018, 09:56:26 AM
Ha, ha, ha!  Jorch must have really been traumatized with frequent "washing his mouth out with soap episodes" during his childhood. 

"No cookies for yeeewww, Jorch!"

What about pizza rolls?

You have yo give snoory credit, he can fart out more pizza rolls than Heather has listeners

GravitySucks

Quote from: Jinger Rat Snapps on April 12, 2018, 08:43:57 PM
You have yo give snoory credit, he can fart out more pizza rolls than Heather has listeners

I will take your word on that

Sean92008

Quote from: ItsOver on April 12, 2018, 09:16:32 AM

This is the only uniform Snoory wore in the Pentagon, a candid "at work" photo.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Sean92008 on April 12, 2018, 11:38:08 PM
This is the only uniform Snoory wore in the Pentagon, a candid "at work" photo.

He's the new janitor on Scrubs? ???

George is doing a horrendous job interviewing this Catholic layman.  He seems distracted and the questions he asks are the usual "Why is the devil Evil?" and the usual simple-minded shit. 

GNS

He cut the time on the second guest to bring Bruce Goldberg on? 

Fuck this shit.  I'm outta here.

GNS!!!

Jojo

Quote from: Jinger Rat Snapps on April 12, 2018, 08:43:57 PM
Right when I read that, my Jean Nate pump handle went up all by itself and sounded like the above-mentioned pizza roll!  It has never done that before.  My Jean Nate is possessed by his ass stuck in another dimension!

Jojo

Quote from: 21st Century Man on April 13, 2018, 01:13:31 AM
He cut the time on the second guest to bring Bruce Goldberg on? 

Fuck this shit.  I'm outta here.

GNS!!!
So that's what happened.  Well, I see now it is on the schedule. I too enjoyed the second guest.  And those two songs about women's magic, during the Christian exorcism talk... Well, if the Math used the stars, why shouldn't women (or men) use herbs and situational skills to fix problems!  Doctor's prescriptions originate with plants...
Seemed very abrupt.  Weird.