• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

Jojo

Wow.  He actually meant it.  That Easter and April Fool's don't mix.  Maybe tomorrow?

GravitySucks

Quote from: Jojo on April 02, 2018, 11:29:21 AM
Wow.  He actually meant it.  That Easter and April Fool's don't mix.  Maybe tomorrow?

No. He was just too lazy to plan for anything.

NoMoreNoory

Quote from: Jojo on April 02, 2018, 11:29:21 AM

Mix pretty well, you might think.

"Dead? Who, me? April Fools!"

albrecht

The last guest and caller was no doubt making Norry nervous when he started about S-E-X and caller was wondering if the JOOSE or MOOSLIMS were "the first homosexuals and lesbianism" ("the USA has some problems with them now") and the Jewish guest wanted to talk about homosexuality and lesbianism and Norry cut him off! "We don't talk about that stuff on this show, uh, we just don't go there"- or something to that effect. And THEN a caller saying "Passover was genocide" and we "need to get over all these beliefs." Guest actually agrees with him and says Passover was symbolic and never happened and "we just need to get over it and God is something in us." Oh, by the way, guest says "God has PTSD." Or did at least in the Old Testament/Torah.
Then Norry ducked got out early by replaying some awful rendition of the "Sound of Silence" for Easter/Passover?  :o

Juan Cena

Quote from: albrecht on April 02, 2018, 06:03:59 PM
The last guest and caller was no doubt making Norry nervous when he started about S-E-X and caller was wondering if the JOOSE or MOOSLIMS were "the first homosexuals and lesbianism" ("the USA has some problems with them now") and the Jewish guest wanted to talk about homosexuality and lesbianism and Norry cut him off! "We don't talk about that stuff on this show, uh, we just don't go there"- or something to that effect. And THEN a caller saying "Passover was genocide" and we "need to get over all these beliefs." Guest actually agrees with him and says Passover was symbolic and never happened and "we just need to get over it and God is something in us." Oh, by the way, guest says "God has PTSD." Or did at least in the Old Testament/Torah.
Then Norry ducked got out early by replaying some awful rendition of the "Sound of Silence" for Easter/Passover?  :o

Wait, Dave likes Disturbed? 🙀🙀🙀

albrecht

Quote from: Juan Cena on April 02, 2018, 10:22:28 PM
I'm not familiar and killed feed. But maybe it was them. If so, I'm glad I haven't listened but hope other stuff better. And surprised Norry would like. Too "edgy."  I thought it was some "amateur Sunday" Norry crap.

GravitySucks

GNS

“I thought you planted a potato in the ground and it grew and you got a potato. I didn’t know you got more than one.” 

Hey George, where do you think french fries come from if you have to plant all the potatoes to get more potatoes?

Morgus

Quote from: albrecht on April 02, 2018, 06:03:59 PM

I bet Noory probably yelled at his call screener(s) after the show was over last night...

Good we have a chemtrail conspiracy freak masquerading as a legitimate source of information.

Snerch has an obsession with Frank Sinatra and Sammy Davis Jr.

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 02, 2018, 11:23:51 PM
GNS

“I thought you planted a potato in the ground and it grew and you got a potato. I didn’t know you got more than one.” 

Hey George, where do you think french fries come from if you have to plant all the potatoes to get more potatoes?

Danger Will Robinson, Moron Alert!

Glad someone is listening to that schmuck's show and cataloging all the misNoormers. Better you than me!  :D ;)

Quote from: Sarcastic Plastic on April 02, 2018, 11:35:40 PM
Snerch has an obsession with Frank Sinatra and Sammy Davis Jr.

He dearly wanted to be part of the Rat Pack.  So much so that he keeps the real thing company in his Cave whenever he is in St. Louis.  Like attracts like.  Seeing a rat makes Jorch nostalgic.

GravitySucks

Quote from: 21st Century Man on April 02, 2018, 11:35:53 PM
Danger Will Robinson, Moron Alert!

Glad someone is listening to that schmuck's show and cataloging all the misNoormers. Better you than me!  :D ;)

I heard you had fun with an AR the other day.  Did you have the special C2C alien and zombie targets or just the regular Dave and Tommee in a red convertible ones?

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 02, 2018, 11:40:02 PM
I heard you had fun with an AR the other day.  Did you have the special C2C alien and zombie targets or just the regular Dave and Tommee in a red convertible ones?

LOL.  We had targets of that punk kid, Hogg, and I nailed the bastard.  Great idea though.  Snoory should sell those in his Coast store. He'd make a fortune!!! ;D

We spent the whole afternoon shooting off guns until we got tired.  It was a lot of fun.

GravitySucks

What a load of crap by this guest

“We finally got GMOs labelled but activists had to lose their lives first”.

Jojo

Quote from: 21st Century Man on April 02, 2018, 11:37:47 PM
He dearly wanted to be part of the Rat Pack.  So much so that he keeps the real thing company in his Cave whenever he is in St. Louis.  Like attracts like.  Seeing a rat makes Jorch nostalgic.
That song "I Gotta Be Me".  So, I gotta be me.  Okee...   Who doesn't?  And what makes the expression worth advertising? You'd think by the frequency that someone's been twisting his arm to be someone else.  Weird.

ShayP

Quote from: Juan Cena on April 02, 2018, 10:22:28 PM

He likes their version of 'The Sound of Silence.'  He claims it's one of the most powerful songs he's ever heard.  Or something like that.  ;)

I will say that I think it's one of the best remakes out there.  Very well done.  My opinion of course.

Quote from: ShayP on April 03, 2018, 05:36:34 PM
...  He claims it's one of the most powerful songs he's ever heard.  Or something like that...

The 'something like that' being ''pouwful''?

Morgus

Tonight its that time again, another of Noory's 2 hour infomercials.

albrecht

Quote from: Morgus on April 03, 2018, 06:22:15 PM
I specifically put back the 18 pack and just bought a dozen eggs because a visage of Doc Wallet entered my mind and I wanted to resist the programming.

Dateline

Quote from: Morgus on April 03, 2018, 06:22:15 PM

Would this count as an April Fools? Or, are you the April Fool for tuning in to listen?

Jojo

Quote from: ShayP on April 03, 2018, 05:36:34 PM
He likes their version of 'The Sound of Silence.'  He claims it's one of the most powerful songs he's ever heard.  Or something like that.  ;)

I will say that I think it's one of the best remakes out there.  Very well done.  My opinion of course.
Is the song about synthetic telepathy?
It creeps me out.
And neon god?

pate

Quote from: Jojo on April 03, 2018, 07:48:00 PM
Is the song about synthetic telepathy?
It creeps me out.
And neon god?

Depends...

the FCC have an online complaint form? these snake oil infomercials poorly disguised as show content are slimey as fuck. also dangerous because half of Coast's audience are mentally impaired and likely to believe anything they hear on the Jorch show.

Caller asks for help with short-term memory loss. 50 seconds later Fuchs has to ask Jorch the caller's name, then proceeds to give his expert advice on remembering people's names! Pharmacist heal thyself

martinjsxx

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on April 04, 2018, 12:12:11 AM
the FCC have an online complaint form? these snake oil infomercials poorly disguised as show content are slimey as fuck. also dangerous because half of Coast's audience are mentally impaired and likely to believe anything they hear on the Jorch show.

It's very questionable to present content that must have been paid for in some way by the guest as if it isn't a commercial. Isn't this a form of payola? It makes no sense to have the guy on every month to plug his supplements if there wasn't some form of compensation.

Several callers referred to the guy as "doctor" and that seemed to upset Noory and he was quick to correct them that he's not a doctor, he's a pharmacist.

Juan Cena

Quote from: 21st Century Man on April 02, 2018, 11:37:47 PM

Dave will be POed when he finds out Frank had Knapp on speed dial.

albrecht

Quote from: Juan Cena on April 04, 2018, 10:08:09 PM
Dave will be POed when he finds out Frank had Knapp on speed dial.
And had Howard's Mormons enforcers on speed-dial (which was a hot chick dialing a rotary phone.)