Kingdom of Nye With Heather Wade

Started by SergeantMajor, June 05, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

WOTR

Quote from: VC on April 15, 2019, 02:22:12 PM
...People deserved an explanation, even an open ended one, at the very least.

I almost forgot... "That fucker owed us."  ::)

VC

Quote from: WOTR on April 17, 2019, 02:26:31 AM
I almost forgot... "That fucker owed us."  ::)

Says another Canadian blue pill that turned tail and ran with the infected-virus phishing smear campaign posting warnings about it at EG. "Welcome" "back".

Backstabber.

Your Blue Witch Queen hails your defense from her self-imposed exile.

But she's not so exiled that HW responded within 1-2 hours of a Social Media post on FB not long ago -still "grieving" and calling out online the liars. She's plugged into her Matrix of blue pills. She does still communicate online. Enjoy the Witchy ride.

HW, herself, started and posed the questioning and began the allegations about AB's alleged suicide "on air" and online several times. AB fans aren't going to forget to keep asking about it, meanwhile, HW is hiding out incognito but obviously listening intently and communicating promptly with her Minions somewhere. Maybe HW can find asylum in Canada with her fan base there.

She will have to screen all her callers, though, if she isn't going to lie and avoid what she started herself. She will be asked until she answers.

HW is the ultimate loner and denier of "not lying" that gave us the finger, her butt shots, and her "up yours" too. Thanks for your parting gifts while in self-imposed "fake" exile. Grieve in peace? She can't even stay off SM/FB and not respond about her alleged AB suicide, so she might as well be back anyway. Why the ruse, when she obviously is tuned-in online and communicates "here".

WOTR

Quote from: VC on April 17, 2019, 07:17:44 AM
Says another Canadian blue pill that turned tail and ran with the infected-virus phishing smear campaign posting warnings about it at EG. "Welcome" "back".

Backstabber.

Bitch, whine moan. Yup- I believe I said that it appeared that MV might not bother fixing whatever was wrong. I don't know if it just took time, if he was on vacation, if he was going to leave it. Didn't really care either. I didn't figure he owed anybody anything. No, I did not feel like whitelisting the site on my computer. I checked in a few times on my cell, but didn't see much worth logging in for. Yeah- I'm happy it's back... But I never said that I wouldn't be posting both places and always have even if I slowed down a little "over there."

The rest of your rant reads like the ramblings of an entitled, bitter old lady with nothing in her life but Heather, Art and manufactured drama. You must be a thrill to be around at family gatherings and parties.  ::)

VC

Quote from: WOTR on April 17, 2019, 11:08:08 PM
The rest of your rant reads like the ramblings of an entitled, bitter old lady with nothing in her life but Heather, Art and manufactured drama. You must be a thrill to be around at family gatherings and parties.  ::)

HW manufactured the AB suicide drama, since she was either telling the truth or lying by carelessly going public about it. I don't even think it was possible for her to know what happened by simply analyzing the timeline and events of what happened on the 13th.

The only possible way HW would have known is if Airyn told HW directly, but their relationship never seemed to be on that level of closeness to have learned such a private secret that could have very serious harmful financial implications, much less, AB's family privacy being fully respected and not violated to reveal such private matters. AB was retired and no longer a public person. AB never came back to fill-in for the many numerous times HW did "no shows", which was a well established pattern she already did often with far more regularity than most people normally would.

At a minimum, it is clearly obvious HW betrayed Airyn's wishes and need for privacy that whatever really happened should remain private and not for public knowledge or consumption. Once HW crossed that AB line in the Pahrump sand violating Airyn's trust with such a deep betrayal, there is no turning back, so HW will be held accountable with AB's fans for doing what she did. HW created her own opposition, which seems to be one of her MO's.

I actually hope HW can recover from her many problems and mistakes she made of which many seem self-inflicted full of extremely poor decisions and judgment, but she will still have to answer for her fabricated AB suicide drama if she doesn't provide a detailed explanation beforehand. All she would have to do to avoid this problem is simply release a statement on her website to refer people to, and then she could avoid having to comment anything more "on air" about her alleged AB suicide. Of course, she could have done this at anytime over the last year, so she seems to have wanted that devious "on air" drama, all the more so, by disavowing it too. HW wanted that AB suicide attention and got it. HW cast her own spell of witchcraft by creating her own self-opposition and blow-back. That's her Witchy MO.

IF Karen is to be believed, HW literally disappeared for days abandoning MitD going AWOL, and AB had to track her down and "talk her down" to get her back to continue doing the MitD show. She doesn't have AB to rescue her now, and she wasn't talking about her alleged BF before she ran off this last time either.

Maybe you WOTR, Ace of Clubs, or Miller are willing to help her out? You're her biggest defenders.

VC

Quote from: VC on December 06, 1974, 05:19:51 AM
Maybe you WOTR, Ace of Clubs, 26Horses aka Metron2267, or Miller are willing to help her out? You're her biggest fans and/or vocal defenders.

Epaphroditus is another black-n-white knight for your blue pill Queen HW too, so organize your protections and defenses. ;)

ACE of CLUBS

Quote from: VC on March 19, 2019, 05:51:29 AM
It's her drama . . . .
She just needs to post exactly what happened . . . .
I won't tolerate her being a liar about this . . . . 
so she will have to address this . . . .

You're the tard/turd to think otherwise . . . .
FU if you think she's going to screen callers . . . .
If you think otherwise, then back at you reeeetard . . . .

That's quite the ultimatum . . . .

WOTR

Quote from: VC on April 18, 2019, 11:18:34 AM
Maybe you WOTR, Ace of Clubs, or Miller are willing to help her out? You're her biggest defenders.
That is honestly a very sad thought. The best that I am is completely indifferent but not really sure what is to be gained by continuing the attack.

A number of years back I was on my way to a P/T job around 9:00-10:00 at night when I stopped at a gas station. There was a guy who was getting his ass handed to him by 4-5 other individuals. Eventually he was on the ground and they were starting to curb stomp him.

I did insert myself between him and the group and said something to the effect that "I think he has probably had about enough." They guys backed off and the other fellow got up.  And what do you think he did? He started mouthing off again.

I laughed, stepped back and apologized to the group saying "It looks like I was wrong." As they closed in on him again the police stopped to break it up. If not, I would have said nothing for awhile (this time likely until he was unconscious and bleeding) and I would have stepped in again.

I have no love for Heather. I hope she stays gone (for her sake) and I have no wish to listen to the show. I just figure that she should probably, at some point, be allowed to continue her life.

Anyhow, call it white knighting if you want. I would think it has more to do with not understanding the wish to continue the gang rape at this point.

BellHop

Does anyone keep an archive of the kingdom of nye shows? I'd love to hear them.

WOTR

Quote from: BellHop on April 19, 2019, 01:36:14 AM
Does anyone keep an archive of the kingdom of nye shows? I'd love to hear them.
For the very low price of only $5 / month, you can always become a subscriber of Heather's and download her shows... Of course, you will also have to fork out $5 / month to Keith in order to listen to her early shows.

So, for only $120 / year you would have access to all of her past and future shows.  ;)

*Sorry- I'm sure that somebody has them archived for hilarity posterity.

Quote from: WOTR on April 19, 2019, 01:42:59 AM
For the very low price of only $5 / month, you can always become a subscriber of Heather's and download her shows... Of course, you will also have to fork out $5 / month to Keith in order to listen to her early shows.

So, for only $120 / year you would have access to all of her past and future shows.  ;)

Just pay for a month download the shows and cancel. I was paying for MITD for a few years, eventually I downloaded all the Art shows and cancelled.

Taco Bell

Quote from: WOTR on April 19, 2019, 01:42:59 AM

The extra long melt down shows are worth the price of admission.

VC

Quote from: ACE of CLUBS on April 18, 2019, 12:36:48 PM
That's quite the ultimatum . . . .

Quote from: WOTR on April 18, 2019, 07:06:48 PM
That is honestly a very sad thought. The best that I am is completely indifferent but not really sure what is to be gained by continuing the attack.

[...]

I have no love for Heather. I hope she stays gone (for her sake) and I have no wish to listen to the show. I just figure that she should probably, at some point, be allowed to continue her life.

Anyhow, call it white knighting if you want. I would think it has more to do with not understanding the wish to continue the gang rape at this point.

I do NOT fit your characterizations, like "gang rape", etc., when my posts are considered in their entire context. You ridiculously read my posts "out of context" or in myopic isolation even ignoring paragraphs and my entire meaning, as if you're accurately understanding my meaning, when, in fact, you take snippets out of context to form your false characterizations that is not what I'm doing by a long shot.

I posted recently, because many people speculated that HW would make some kind of appearance on AB's Friday the 13th anniversary. Also, she obviously has been following SM/FB throughout this period and commented when she wanted to within 1-2hrs of a SM/FB post about her alleged AB suicide.

You two Canadians manufacture BS falsehoods with your myopic convoluted thinking to defend HW using false pretenses. Anyone can snippet their ultimatums and cram it into falsehoods. HW can't hide from what she has done IF she intends to comeback with KoN. I already suggested the easy way out for what she should do IF she intends to return. This is but one example of your near sighted myopic vision by ignoring what I posted just before your reply. Both of you seem to skip over these parts, though I have suggested this and other good ideas more than once before:

I actually hope HW can recover from her many problems and mistakes she made of which many seem self-inflicted full of extremely poor decisions and judgment, but she will still have to answer for her fabricated AB suicide drama if she doesn't provide a detailed explanation beforehand. All she would have to do to avoid this problem is simply release a statement on her website to refer people to, and then she could avoid having to comment anything more "on air" about her alleged AB suicide. Of course, she could have done this at anytime over the last year, so she seems to have wanted that devious "on air" drama, all the more so, by disavowing it too. HW wanted that AB suicide attention and got it.

ACE of CLUBS

Sorry to inform you bucko, but Heather owes you nothing.
Hoping you can get over yourself long enough to let this little fact sink in . . . .
Otherwise, have a great Easter egg hunt. Hope you find lots !

WOTR

Quote from: VC on April 19, 2019, 09:23:11 PM
I do NOT fit your characterizations, like "gang rape", etc., when my posts are considered in their entire context. You ridiculously read my posts "out of context" or in myopic isolation even ignoring paragraphs and my entire meaning, as if you're accurately understanding my meaning, when, in fact, you take snippets out of context to form your false characterizations that is not what I'm doing by a long shot.
I actually hope HW can recover from her many problems and mistakes she made of which many seem self-inflicted full of extremely poor decisions and judgment, but she will still have to answer for her fabricated AB suicide drama if she doesn't provide a detailed explanation beforehand. All she would have to do to avoid this problem is simply release a statement on her website to refer people to, and then she could avoid having to comment anything more "on air" about her alleged AB suicide. Of course, she could have done this at anytime over the last year, so she seems to have wanted that devious "on air" drama, all the more so, by disavowing it too. HW wanted that AB suicide attention and got it.
You seem a little... Touchy.

So you are a humanitarian and as long as she handles it how you would like, you would not call in. Yet the suggestion is that if she does what you want, she would not have to comment "on air." You don't believe that the other hundred mentally disturbed people with giant Heather / Art shaped holes in their lives would be calling in just the same and demanding she talk about it?

As I said, that fucker owes you... And she had better do things as you want to avoid your wrath. The problem is that she also owes hundreds of other people each with their own demands on what she should do.

Like I said, I wish her well, and I hope she gets a job selling used cars or real estate and disappears from the public eye. At this point, things have gone too far, and there are too many people to bother with a comeback if she ever intends to take a single call on air. As for being a "big fan?" I will not be among her customers lined up to purchase a new Toyota...

Quote from: VC on April 19, 2019, 09:23:11 PM
Anyone can snippet their ultimatums and cram it into falsehoods
I'll keep that in mind as I peruse your posts...   :-*

VC

Quote from: WOTR on April 20, 2019, 02:12:00 AM
So you are a humanitarian and as long as she handles it how you would like, you would not call in. Yet the suggestion is that if she does what you want, she would not have to comment "on air." You don't believe that the other hundred mentally disturbed people with giant Heather / Art shaped holes in their lives would be calling in just the same and demanding she talk about it?

As I said, that fucker owes you... And she had better do things as you want to avoid your wrath. The problem is that she also owes hundreds of other people each with their own demands on what she should do.

Again, you mischaracterize and misread and misinterpret the meaning of my posts. I know you have an admitted condition with this very problem, you personally have posted about it in this forum, so why don't you just drop your mistaken misreadings about my intentions? (You don't because of your admitted psychological problems.)

One of the longstanding purposes of this forum is to allow people to freely critique hosts of various "on air" and online shows. In some cases, it can be valuable feedback that might help a show host improve and do better or avoid existing problems.

HW doesn't owe me for any demands. I've never demanded HW do anything or else, nor have I pretended to have humanitarian intentions for HW. But I have suggested how she might dig herself out of her alleged AB suicide allegations a few times on this thread topic. Nothing wrong with that. That is all.

Quote from: ACE of CLUBS on April 19, 2019, 10:11:52 PM
Sorry to inform you bucko, but Heather owes you nothing.
Hoping you can get over yourself long enough to let this little fact sink in . . . .

I've never said HW owes me anything! Nothing. Nevertheless, she's a complete fuck-up that cluster fucked herself for numerous reasons. Hopefully, for her own sake and sanity, she was telling the truth about her alleged AB suicide. HW will have to dig herself out of her own problems she created for herself, and my perceptions about what might have happened or what she should do will have no bearing on what HW does.

HW is HW. She doesn't give a fuck about you or I, or what we think. That's blatantly obvious by the way HW treats her fans of which I am not one of them, thankfully! She created her own opposition by what she has done, and I don't think she can take unscreened callers if she returns to KoN without addressing her alleged AB suicide and having to answer for it.

That's simply my opinion and nothing more. She has an alternative method to avoid dealing with this matter future-tense by what I suggested she can do, but she already has been able to do that at anytime for over a year now too. Her website is still there, so that is up to HW to resolve and address her alleged AB suicide issue. So far, HW is pretending to hide and be unavailable, since she has recently responded to social media about this very subject by avoiding it simultaneously too. LOL.

Go find your own Easter Eggs! Go talk to Bart Ell and those people that run websites and podcasts and SM/FB about HW. I'm just a neutral observer and "fly on the wall" compared to what HW is facing with these people, so buzz off to where the real shit flies and throw your HW protector shit feces at her real nemesis's and enemies. :D

ACE of CLUBS

Quote from: VC on April 20, 2019, 07:15:44 AMGo find your own Easter Eggs! Go talk to Bart Ell and those people that run websites and podcasts and SM/FB about HW. I'm just a neutral observer and 'fly on the wall' compared to what HW is facing with these people, so buzz off to where the real shit flies and throw your HW protector shit feces at her real nemesis's and enemies.

Calm down AngerBoy . . . .
Your 'novel length' retorts are somewhat amusing, but still show your attempt to influence what Heather should do. Obviously you have a problem with folks that reject your attempts at controlling them. 
Now run along and look for Easter eggs with the other children . . . . leave your anger behind, have fun if you can.

WOTR

Quote from: VC on April 20, 2019, 07:15:44 AM
Again, you mischaracterize and misread and misinterpret the meaning of my posts. I know you have an admitted condition with this very problem, you personally have posted about it in this forum, so why don't you just drop your mistaken misreadings about my intentions? (You don't because of your admitted psychological problems.)
My "admitted psychological problem" is anything but a problem. It helps cut down emotion and allows logic to fill the void. Would't trade this "problem" for anything.  :)

Quote from: VC on April 20, 2019, 07:15:44 AM
One of the longstanding purposes of this forum is to allow people to freely critique hosts of various "on air" and online shows. In some cases, it can be valuable feedback that might help a show host improve and do better or avoid existing problems.
Perfect... Can you please tell me when her next scheduled show is so that I can tune in and see if any of the "valuable feedback" that she has received over the last year has helped her as a host or improved her show?

Kidnostad3

Quote from: WOTR on April 20, 2019, 11:37:40 AM
My "admitted psychological problem" is anything but a problem. It helps cut down emotion and allows logic to fill the void. Would't trade this "problem" for anything.  :)
Perfect... Can you please tell me when her next scheduled show is so that I can tune in and see if any of the "valuable feedback" that she has received over the last year has helped her as a host or improved her show?

"We all have some sort of psychological issue.  It's those that go unrecognized that become a problem."

The above is a rough quote from Sigmund Freud, Carl Jung or Dr. Phil.  I can't remember exactly.

VC

Quote from: ACE of CLUBS on April 20, 2019, 09:40:49 AM
Obviously you have a problem with folks that reject your attempts at controlling them. Now run along and look for Easter eggs with the other children . . . . leave your anger behind, have fun if you can.

I'm not the one trying to control anyone "here" other than to correct falsehoods about, for example, quoting you "controlling them", etc. Go look in the mirror. You obviously can't comprehend the intent or meaning of my posts except to fingerprint yourself all over your own false and antagonistic Heatheriteus worship.

Yes, you suffer from Heatheriteus. Defend your blue pill queen witch, as you do, and give Metron2267 aka 26Horses a big sock puppet hug over at EG. You two pluck the same strings tripping all over your mistress Heatheriteus with your Canadian friend WOTR.

I'll repeat, go find your own Easter Eggs! Go talk to Bart Ell and those people that run websites and podcasts and SM/FB about HW. I'm just a neutral observer and 'fly on the wall' compared to what HW is facing with these people, so buzz off to where the real shit flies and throw your Heatheriteus protector shit feces at her real nemesis's and enemies.

WOTR

Quote from: Jackstar on April 20, 2019, 12:22:57 PM
Do you use acetaminophen?
The preference is ibuprofen when dealing with people and C8H10N4O2 to sleep...

WOTR

Quote from: Jackstar on April 20, 2019, 12:22:57 PM
Do you use acetaminophen?
The preference is ibuprofen when dealing with people and C8H10N4O2 to sleep...  ;)

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on April 20, 2019, 05:49:16 PM

"We all have some sort of psychological issue.  It's those that go unrecognized that become a problem."

The above is a rough quote from Sigmund Freud, Carl Jung or Dr. Phil.  I can't remember exactly.
I figure it also depends on how it impacts your life and your reaction to it... Not everything that society believes to be a problem really is- there is some upside to many (some?) "conditions."

ACE of CLUBS

Quote from: VC on April 20, 2019, 06:56:03 PM
Go look in the mirror. . . . .
Defend your blue pill queen witch, as you do . . . .
. . .go find your own Easter Eggs!
Go talk to Bart Ell and those people that run websites and podcasts . . .
so buzz off to where the real shit flies . . . .

Classic 'Messiah Complex' . . . . .
Will you be able to afford some professional counselling for your condition ? 

VC

Quote from: ACE of CLUBS on April 21, 2019, 11:31:07 PM
Classic 'Messiah Complex' . . . . .
Will you be able to afford some professional counselling for your condition ? 

Once Upon a Time you almost Lit City but flamed out on a single spark of intelligence:

Quote from: ACE of CLUBS on April 25, 2018, 03:06:08 PM
She wanted to drape herself over the coffin, and be lowered into the hole ......
Art & Heather ...... never ending drama.

Then you became a degernerate Lasha:

Quote from: ACE of CLUBS on January 07, 2019, 03:10:19 AM
Whether she's hated or not, talented or not, or listenable or not . . . . . we all have the choice to reach over and 'click' the radio off.
If you don't like her/show, turn it off.   
She has sustained 4,800 pages / 72,000 posts of abuse . . . . on another website. 
Long term degradation of every form . . . . on another website.
No compassion, no kindness . . . . on another website.
The other website is a cesspool . . . .

Quote from: ACE of CLUBS on April 15, 2019, 09:07:14 AM
As mentioned . . . . 94,000+ posts over on the 'hate Heather' forum.
Do you think this would be a factor on anyone's success ?
She could do nothing right in the eyes of the degenerate members there.
Every nuance/perceived nuance was torn apart endlessly . . . all with the approval of the cretin host.
Heather was doomed from the start.
No doubt that she had a bad start and was not as forthright as she could have been, but . . . 94,000+ posts. 
Hoping she has found happiness somewhere.

But you love Noory's butt:

Quote from: ACE of CLUBS on April 20, 2018, 10:38:31 PM
George Noory has won all the marbles .......
a)  No competition.
b)  Has talent.
c)  Accomplished singer.
d)  Published author.
e)  Young and good looking.
f)  Rich.
g)  Employed & employable.

Art, Heather, and all the others were just cheap knock-offs .....
Georgie is the 'real deal' .....
Get used to it !

You must be the Gay Messiah in your Bold Fonts of fingering "the hate" to protect "the innocent".

ACE of CLUBS

Quote from: VC on April 22, 2019, 11:40:52 AM
Once Upon a Time you seemed a Genius:

Then you became a degernerate Lasha:

But you love Nory's butt:

Then you became Nory:

You must be the Gay Messiah.

Your lengthy 'advice' posts to Heather are amusing to a degree . . .
To think that anyone would take 'advice' from a cretin like you . . . well, it just makes a person smile.
Hoping you continue to post . . . .  be proud of your dullness !

Sugaree

ACE of CLUBS

Quote from: Sugaree on April 22, 2019, 01:09:17 PM
WE NEED NOORY NOW

Yes !
Yes we do . . .
Would love to hear George do the classic Jimmy Webb tune . . . 'MacArthur Park'