• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Your Supernatural Experiences

Started by MV/Liberace!, May 08, 2008, 12:36:40 AM

Roswells, Art

Quote from: 21st Century Man on March 18, 2016, 10:04:35 PM
Interesting pic and it could be something but then again maybe not.  I have an interesting pic that I took at the Washoe Club in Virginia City, NV.  I'd like to post it here if I can find it.

I don't think I'm alone when I say I would love to see it.

Quote from: Roswells, Art on March 18, 2016, 09:37:46 PM

That is a really good point. These ghosts I saw were clothed just like anyone going out in public. Jeans and such. I can see getting attached to things you wear though.

Maybe there are spirit boutiques that carry a full line of historical fashions made from eternally durable, wrinkle free ectoplasmic fabrics that never need washing.  :D

albrecht

I will repost a paranormal or pareidolia I had....in some tiles in my house! Looked like a demon, to me, to others some type of feline. Others a stain. Some good replies but it wasn't a stain...have mopped and scrubbed since. Hahaha.
http://bellgab.com/index.php/topic,5452.msg545739.html#msg545739

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on March 18, 2016, 10:09:21 PM
Maybe there are spirit boutiques that carry a full line of historical fashions made from eternally durable, wrinkle free ectoplasmic fabrics that never need washing.  :D

Yeah, the clothes don't make any sense. A lot of people just wear clothes because they don't want to get arrested. I would think their ghosts would only have a vague image of their clothes. I don't get it. Those three ghosts I saw were dressed.

Quote from: Roswells, Art on March 18, 2016, 10:07:40 PM

I don't think I'm alone when I say I would love to see it.

I think its on my laptop.  I'll try and find it and post it during the next few days.  A witch told me that a figure in it was my totem and that there was also a goblin in it and some other evil spirits.  She read me like a book and said I needed to undergo a sweat lodge ceremony with a Native American shaman.  I have yet to do it but I might.

Quote from: albrecht on March 18, 2016, 10:18:17 PM
I will repost a paranormal or pareidolia I had....in some tiles in my house! Looked like a demon, to me, to others some type of feline. Others a stain. Some good replies but it wasn't a stain...have mopped and scrubbed since. Hahaha.
http://bellgab.com/index.php/topic,5452.msg545739.html#msg545739

Sounds like some of the things I saw in tiles, carpets, wallpaper, beverage ads, and a book of Dali paintings during certain youthful experiments.  I never saw anything that wasn't there, as far as I know, but there was plenty of pareidolia!

albrecht

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on March 18, 2016, 10:38:31 PM
Sounds like some of the things I saw in tiles, carpets, wallpaper, beverage ads, and a book of Dali paintings during certain youthful experiments.  I never saw anything that wasn't there, as far as I know, but there was plenty of pareidolia!
Yes, I hear you on that.  ;) I wish it was that! Unfortunately, this was a more of a gastronomical experience that caused me to be on the toilet for some time without having time, to to bring reading material or radio. And, so during, process had plenty of time to look at the tiles while ruing the taco truck I ate at earlier and run through admonitions of mom and teachers in decades past about washing hands. The "demon," or "evil lion" was likely them coming back saying "I told you. Wash you hands before you eat. And, likely, don't eat at taco trucks run by questionable people.") Still, it is clearly there in the tile! (And, who knows, could've even been cut, or layed, by relatives of those people who operated the taco truck in some really weird coincidence!)

Sounds like you just had a bad case of Montezuma's Revenge (if it's okay to call it that)!  :D

albrecht

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on March 18, 2016, 10:57:51 PM
Sounds like you just had a bad case of Montezuma's Revenge (if it's okay to call it that)!  :D
Believe me- I called it worst that that at the time! Luckily it was only a one-way affair, as it were, and not food poisoning where one must, often, deal far worse situation! And I was able to get home and so was not in a public or traveling situation!   ;D

Dr Who

40 years ago I had a really strange experience.I walked into the pub and my mate said what would you like to drink?It only happened once but it will be forever be there to haunt me.

Weird thing happened yesterday when I was burning leaves and underbrush.  I laid a bunch of logs down over a stump like a tee-pee.   I was going to burn the stump down but got distracted and moved on to something else.  I go out there today and the stump is pulled out and the logs are positioned around the stump in a circular pattern.  :o I was going to douse it with gasoline before I lit the match.  I can't figure this out.  It was like a warning from beyond.

Earlier in the day, I had done something beyond stupid. :-[  There was this one are that would not burn unless I helped it.  Holding the gas can, I started putting gas on the area but unbeknownst to me there was an ember under leaves from an adjacent area that I had burned earlier. The area caught fire and so did my hand and the hairs in my right calf.  It was temporary though.  I quickly set the blazing can down and went into the road waiting for the can to explode.  It didn't.  The nozzle was on fire but it didn't go inside the can.  It was like someone stuck a finger into it and prevented the fire.  I can't figure it out. My burns were very superficial and did not even blister. Then that weird thing happened with the stump.  Maybe God, angels and the spirits of my family were protecting me and sending a message.  I dunno.

I've had experiences like this several time in the past.

What do y'all think?

CornyCrow

Quote from: 21st Century Man on April 28, 2016, 01:48:42 AM
Weird thing happened yesterday when I was burning leaves and underbrush.  I laid a bunch of logs down over a stump like a tee-pee.   I was going to burn the stump down but got distracted and moved on to something else.  I go out there today and the stump is pulled out and the logs are positioned around the stump in a circular pattern.  :o I was going to douse it with gasoline before I lit the match.  I can't figure this out.  It was like a warning from beyond.

Earlier in the day, I had done something beyond stupid. :-[  There was this one are that would not burn unless I helped it.  Holding the gas can, I started putting gas on the area but unbeknownst to me there was an ember under leaves from an adjacent area that I had burned earlier. The area caught fire and so did my hand and the hairs in my right calf.  It was temporary though.  I quickly set the blazing can down and went into the road waiting for the can to explode.  It didn't.  The nozzle was on fire but it didn't go inside the can.  It was like someone stuck a finger into it and prevented the fire.  I can't figure it out. My burns were very superficial and did not even blister. Then that weird thing happened with the stump.  Maybe God, angels and the spirits of my family were protecting me and sending a message.  I dunno.

What do y'all think?
Enough people have had such experiences that I believe that there is intervention from some source.  People call them angels, but I think of them as Pleiadian aliens.  Maybe we see what our consciousness will accept.  Please be careful.  Maybe you should develop a habit of thinking your steps through clearly when attempting something that could be dangerous.  Burning to death must be a horrible way to go.

Quote from: Segundus on April 28, 2016, 10:39:45 AM
Enough people have had such experiences that I believe that there is intervention from some source.  People call them angels, but I think of them as Pleiadian aliens.  Maybe we see what our consciousness will accept.  Please be careful.  Maybe you should develop a habit of thinking your steps through clearly when attempting something that could be dangerous.  Burning to death must be a horrible way to go.

Yeah, I know.  It was stupid.  Luckily, it all happened so fast. I didn't even yell and only for a split second felt a searing pain but there was no trace of it after 30 minutes.  I didn't develop one single blister.  The only physical consequence was a loss of a some leg hairs on my calf.  I did not dare tell my wife about the event.  I will in a few months.  I'm going to stick with the angel explanation or maybe even my parents and brother intervening from beyond. :)

Roswells, Art

Quote from: 21st Century Man on April 28, 2016, 01:48:42 AM

What do y'all think?

You returned to the stump and it was pulled out and the logs were placed in a circle around it? Wouldn't that require a stump remover, and the logs, did they look like they were placed in a circle by human hands? Is it possible a neighbor did it?

Quote from: Roswells, Art on May 11, 2016, 02:54:54 PM
You returned to the stump and it was pulled out and the logs were placed in a circle around it? Wouldn't that require a stump remover, and the logs, did they look like they were placed in a circle by human hands? Is it possible a neighbor did it?

No, it was a rather smallish tree, about the size of a dessert plate in width, but a shovel would have been necessary.   This was in a place in the yard nowhere near a neighbor's property so nix on the neighbor.  And yes the logs were there in a circle around it.  Weird, I know.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: 21st Century Man on May 11, 2016, 02:59:26 PM
No, it was a rather smallish tree, about the size of a dessert plate in width, but a shovel would have been necessary.   This was in a place in the yard nowhere near a neighbor's property so nix on the neighbor.  And yes the logs were there in a circle around it.  Weird, I know.

That is really interesting!

Quote from: Roswells, Art on May 11, 2016, 03:07:23 PM
That is really interesting!

An identical formation with knick-knacks  was found around one of our cats in the middle of the night a few weeks after my Dad died in 2008.  Our cat died unexpectedly shortly thereafter.  I think my parents are communicating with me to let me know they are still around, keeping an eye on things.  They don't want to freak me out with an actual appearance.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: 21st Century Man on May 11, 2016, 03:14:21 PM
An identical formation with knick-knacks  was found around one of our cats in the middle of the night a few weeks after my Dad died in 2008.  Our cat died unexpectedly shortly thereafter.  I think my parents are communicating with me to let me know they are still around, keeping an eye on things.  They don't want to freak me out with an actual appearance.

Wow! When you saw it was your cat asleep in the middle? Also, I'm sorry about your cat. What did he or she die of if you don't mind my asking?

Quote from: Roswells, Art on May 11, 2016, 03:17:50 PM
Wow! When you saw it was your cat asleep in the middle? Also, I'm sorry about your cat. What did he or she die of if you don't mind my asking?

We think it was cancer but not completely sure.  She was around 14.  I loved that cat.  We lost our other cat less than a month later.  2008 was a terrible year. As was 2011 and 2013.

Quote from: Uncle Duke on August 10, 2013, 11:55:21 PM
Sardondi:

Back in the late 90s, I worked with a retired USAF Lt Col who had flown F-111s out of the UK.  As it turns out, we were in the UK together on business when the subject of UFOs came up over dinner in a local pub.  He proceeded to tell me about seeing one of the large, triangle shaped a/c out over the North Sea.  He radioed air traffic control to see if they had any a/c in his area, but was told no.  He took the hint that he wasn't seeing anything, and dropped it at that point. The funny part was both of us, knowing each other's background, thought the other knew the truth behind the object he (and his right-seater) saw that day.  It was comical as we verbally sparred to get the other to say something.  I honestly had no idea, still don't know if he knew (or later discovered) what it was.

On the night of 1 Jan 2007, I was watching the Boise St v. Oklahoma Fiesta Bowl.  Toward the end of the first half, sometime after 11pm EST, I heard a very odd, deep throbbing/rumbling sound.  You could say I felt it as much as I heard it.  I went outside, and there quite clearly in the full-moon sky was a contrail moving west-to-east at very high speed.  What caught my attention was the "donut-on-a-rope" appearance of the contrail.  I'd read of such contrails in the past in multiple sources like "Aviation Week", supposedly associated with the long rumored "Aurora" hypersonic aircraft.  Don't know what was making that contrail, but I saw the contrail very clearly.  Some months later, the WPAFB/military aviation writer for the "Dayton Daily News" wrote a story about others seeing the same type of contrail in the local night sky. Still don't know what it was, but I'm convinced it was the same thing the aviation media had been reporting on for some time.  I never heard anyone mention "Aurora" while with the DoD, but that doesn't mean there wasn't an American a/c of great capability creating those unusual contrails.  What the DoD (or CIA?) called it would have probably been something quite different than the name given by the aviation press.
Don't you love synchronicity ?
http://altereddimensions.net/2012/aurora-project

zeebo

Quote from: Techno-Mancer on September 29, 2016, 04:55:58 AM
Don't you love synchronicity ?

For whatever reason, over the last few weeks I recalled two specific Star Trek TNG episodes.  I remembered I had only ever seen them once each, and thought it would be cool to seem them again sometime.  I have no idea why they popped into my head, esp. since I haven't watched reruns of that show in many years.

Well for some other unknown reason, at two random times and *only* those two times recently, I noticed the show was on and felt like checking it out.  *Both times* I realized about halfway in that I was watching one of those two exact shows I'd remembered.  I was curious what the odds were of this happening, namely picking a specific pair out of the 178 total epi's, and the answer is 1 out of 15753.

Lord Grantham

A couple of years ago I was in bed sleeping and dreamed I floated up and smacked into the ceiling and light fixture above me. I don't remember if it woke me up or not, but I physically smacked into the ceiling with my face.

More than likely a dream, but who knows.

Spec

Speaking of dreams...

Has anyone else had a dream where you were be clawed at or scratched, and woke up with the feeling of pain on the places where you were being clawed at? 

I had a dream when I was a kid where I was in school, but the building was empty. I started wandering the halls wondering where everyone went. I came to the cafeteria and noticed someone who looked like Freddy Kruger, no lie, and he started chasing me, he caught me and was clawing at my legs. I woke up and felt like my legs had been clawed at. I went back to sleep and never had that dream again.

Then a couple days ago, I had a weird dream. I can't remember much but weirdly enough I remember Matt Damon being in my dream, he somehow betrayed me and caused something to attack me due to his cowardice. I woke up with the feeling that something had cut my forearms. I woke up and all I could say to myself was, Matt Damon? Wtf was he doing there? Then I went back to sleep.

I also noticed that once I stopped smoking weed, I've been having dreams more often. I use to be a HEAVY smoker and connoisseur of the lovely Mary Jane. But during my use of the wonderful plant, I stopped dreaming. Then when I stopped, I was able to dream again and recall some of my dreams. I remember them as I'm waking up but the memories and details of the dreams are very fleeting.

mikuthing01

Quote from: Spec on February 22, 2017, 07:52:27 PM
Speaking of dreams...

Has anyone else had a dream where you were be clawed at or scratched, and woke up with the feeling of pain on the places where you were being clawed at? 

I had a dream when I was a kid where I was in school, but the building was empty. I started wandering the halls wondering where everyone went. I came to the cafeteria and noticed someone who looked like Freddy Kruger, no lie, and he started chasing me, he caught me and was clawing at my legs. I woke up and felt like my legs had been clawed at. I went back to sleep and never had that dream again.

Then a couple days ago, I had a weird dream. I can't remember much but weirdly enough I remember Matt Damon being in my dream, he somehow betrayed me and caused something to attack me due to his cowardice. I woke up with the feeling that something had cut my forearms. I woke up and all I could say to myself was, Matt Damon? Wtf was he doing there? Then I went back to sleep.

I also noticed that once I stopped smoking weed, I've been having dreams more often. I use to be a HEAVY smoker and connoisseur of the lovely Mary Jane. But during my use of the wonderful plant, I stopped dreaming. Then when I stopped, I was able to dream again and recall some of my dreams. I remember them as I'm waking up but the memories and details of the dreams are very fleeting.

I had a dream once that Art Bell quit his own show 3 times. And on the third time he grew a set of luscious tits, then i woke up and seen this. SPOOPY!

Jackstar

Has anyone found it interesting that I've never contributed to this thread?

Well, really, by some measures--I've never contributed to this entire site--but that's not the point I am getting at here.

Jackstar

Quote from: Jackstar ℗ ® © on March 11, 2017, 08:43:39 PM
Has anyone found it interesting that I've never contributed to this thread?

Quote from: Jackstar ℗ ® © on March 24, 2017, 03:50:17 AM
It's simply astonishing how some threads end more quickly than others.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQ70SRQIRHw&list=RDtQ70SRQIRHw

Quote from: Jackstar ℗ ® © on March 11, 2017, 08:43:39 PM
not the point I am getting at here.

Soon, my precious. Soon.

Alan Almasen

Reserving this post to when I get the chance to write our experience. As I'm writing this one my phone. Sneak peek: UFO. Time and Date: April, or May of 1997. Place: Washington State. Approximate distance from the object: only 50 to 60 feet.

Dateline

This is an unusual experience, but I think it could be classified as that.  I go to a tanning booth occasionally, and don't lay out for extended periods of time, but enough to relax and think about things.  Well, I was thinking how nice it would be to meet a mixed, light skinned man with blue eyes.  That is not me.  I typically don't go for darker races in personal relationships, but I thought I could like that.

I was leaving the tanning booth and there is an extremely long entrance that is fairly narrow.  As I was going down the hallway, there he was, OMG!  He was tall, built, medium darkness and BLUE eyes.  I don't know who this was.  I had never seen him, but he was manifested.  He actually spoke to me, and of course I replied back.  This was just unusual, but very pleasant.  I need more of this.