Started by EvB, May 05, 2008, 07:01:06 PM

Max

like george noory himself...lol

pate

Quote from: Camazotz Automat on May 06, 2008, 12:38:48 AM
George Noory is the ultimate troll. 

Well sayid, Rabbit-monger!

Quote from: Σ> on May 07, 2008, 05:40:07 PM
if trolling doesn't violate the TOS, then evb's topic/poll here certainly doesn't either.  with the amount of apparent trolling that has taken place here recently, i'd be more astonished if someone DIDN'T eventually comment on the matter.

what has bothered me lately isn't the trolls themselves, as i think a certain amount of it is needed and healthy.  what has bothered me is the seeming lack of substance contained within their posts.  they seem more interested in agitating people than making any substantive point whatsoever.  however, therein lies the definition of "trolls" i guess.

great poll.  leave it.  i believe that should go without saying.

After that sound thrashing, I wonder if any will question DLM/DRM?

Huh.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJ3v8IMe2ok

Fired.  You. Are. Fired...

Jackstar

I deal with trolls by making them wish they'd been gassed instead.

It's working out in the end.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: mv on May 07, 2008, 05:40:07 PM
if trolling doesn't violate the TOS, then evb's topic/poll here certainly doesn't either.  with the amount of apparent trolling that has taken place here recently, i'd be more astonished if someone DIDN'T eventually comment on the matter.

what has bothered me lately isn't the trolls themselves, as i think a certain amount of it is needed and healthy.  what has bothered me is the seeming lack of substance contained within their posts.  they seem more interested in agitating people than making any substantive point whatsoever.  however, therein lies the definition of "trolls" i guess.

great poll.  leave it.  i believe that should go without saying.

Praise MV

Jojo

Quote from: Jackstar on January 25, 2017, 04:06:58 AM
I deal with trolls by making them wish they'd been gassed instead.

It's working out in the end.
That different from your ordinary treatment?