• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

This website is dedicated to the downfall of humanity,

Started by Pirate King Atomsk, May 10, 2011, 11:13:04 PM

onan

Quote from: Pirate King Atomsk on May 10, 2011, 11:13:04 PM
(>^.(>o_O)>

Your supposition starts from a false premise. Humanity never climbed to gain the ability to fall. If however you want to argue humanity is digging itself into a deeper hole of depravity, my nit-picking will see its demise.

Quote from: onan on May 10, 2011, 11:19:00 PM

Your supposition starts from a false premise. Humanity never climbed to gain the ability to fall. If however you want to argue humanity is digging itself into a deeper hole of depravity, my nit-picking will see its demise.

What?

Quote from: onan on May 10, 2011, 11:27:36 PM

My job is done. *woosh*

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

aldousburbank

Quote from: onan on May 10, 2011, 11:19:00 PM

I am reminded of what Terence McKenna used to say, to paraphrase- If you believe we descended of angelic origins, we're screwed.  But if we arose from shit hurling apes,  maybe we're not doing so bad.

onan

To truly understand the spirit of this thread you have to search a few of Pirate King Atomsk posts and responses.

Then the "what" factor will make sense.