• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Our Prank Phone Calls on mp3. (zipped, 30mb)

Started by Pirate King Atomsk, April 06, 2009, 08:31:55 PM

So here's "The Phone Junkies" on mp3. This is almost a decade old. I was 16 at the time, and all my calls are marked with "PKA". My other friends, Chris and Justin (who were mid 20's at the time) also have their calls tagged accordingly. If you're easily offended, don't listen to this. Actually, even if you aren't easily offended, some calls might still offend you for religious or ethnic reasons. Well, here it is:

Hosted on Mediafire. Filesize is apprx 30mb.

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?amoyygngdoz

Now everyone knows I'm a retard. By the way, "Soccermoms!" is my favorite that I did. And the 'Bob the Unholy" series Chris did is really funny. I added the keyboard for dramatic effect DURING the actual calls, so yes - the callers heard the music.

EvB

I listened to one or two - and you are one twisted fuck, man.  I like that!

Quote from: EvB on April 07, 2009, 12:47:37 AM
I listened to one or two - and you are one twisted fuck, man.  I like that!

Haha, thanks Ev. ;D Sick, perverse, juvenile, and ultimately annoying as hell is what we aimed for I think. Many calls don't have a direction or purpose. They just start with a character or an idea and we try to keep the caller on as long as possible while playing that character or idea out. Most of these were actually done sober, too. A couple (for example, the amazingly witty "Lick My Balls", obviously) were done in altered states.

Frys Girl

Quote from: Pirate King Atomsk on April 06, 2009, 08:31:55 PM
Now everyone knows I'm a retard.
I'm a retard! Not you. I can't d load these goodies.

Quote from: Frys Girl on April 07, 2009, 06:22:20 AM

Eh? Well..they're mp3 format. lol. That's weird. You mean you can't play the audio files AFTER you've extracted them from the zip archive?

Sybil

Quote from: Frys Girl on April 07, 2009, 06:22:20 AM

Sure you can....the download button is on the left side of the page....
once it downloads...click on the "show in finder" magnifying glass on the download page...then drag that opened file to iTunes.

Sybil

Quote from: Pirate King Atomsk on April 06, 2009, 08:31:55 PM
So here's "The Phone Junkies" on mp3. This is almost a decade old. I was 16 at the time, and all my calls are marked with "PKA". My other friends, Chris and Justin (who were mid 20's at the time) also have their calls tagged accordingly. If you're easily offended, don't listen to this. Actually, even if you aren't easily offended, some calls might still offend you for religious or ethnic reasons. Well, here it is:

Hosted on Mediafire. Filesize is apprx 30mb.

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?amoyygngdoz

Now everyone knows I'm a retard. By the way, "Soccermoms!" is my favorite that I did. And the 'Bob the Unholy" series Chris did is really funny. I added the keyboard for dramatic effect DURING the actual calls, so yes - the callers heard the music.

LOL!!! I wanna come over and play!!!! I kick-ass at prank phone calls.

Quote from: Sybil on April 07, 2009, 11:37:54 PM
LOL!!! I wanna come over and play!!!! I kick-ass at prank phone calls.

We still do some for fun if you're ever in LA! (Louisiana, that is.).  ;D