• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Best of Styx

Started by Lilith, October 08, 2018, 07:26:02 AM

starrmtn001

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 13, 2018, 06:26:18 PM
Why wouldn’t she be?! He has some of the best commentary on the interwebs. ;)

At the risk of repeating myself, again.  I've posted many Styx videos, LONG before this thread. ;) ;D

starrmtn001

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 15, 2018, 08:48:00 AM
You’re both alright in my books. Now, kiss and make up and video it so we can all watch when you do.  :P
That's not going to happen.
She enjoys generating hate toward anyone who doesn't worship her, or at least put her above all others.
There are many BellGabbers who deserve respect and honor.  She is not one of them.
Nuff, said.

starrmtn001

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 15, 2018, 08:48:00 AM
You’re both alright in my books. Now, kiss and make up and video it so we can all watch when you do.  :P
I generate Love Energy, she generates hate energy.  I don't think that will happen because hate detests Love.
I would love to come to a mutually satisfactory agreement with her if You are willing to be the arbitrator.
And as long as you have no favoritism toward either one of us, over the other.  If this is too stressful for you, then I'll walk away.  I have no use for hate in my life relationships. :-*

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: StarrMountain on December 20, 2018, 01:41:07 AM
I generate Love Energy, she generates hate energy.  I don't think that will happen because hate detests Love.
I would love to come to a mutually satisfactory agreement with her if You are willing to be the arbitrator.
And as long as you have no favoritism toward either one of us, over the other.  If this is too stressful for you, then I'll walk away.  I have no use for hate in my life relationships. :-*

It really has nothing to do with me but I’ve always liked both of your posts. Brig can be snarky and sardonic but I don’t think I’ve ever seen genuine hatred in her posts. What evidence do you have of that?

WildCard

Quote from: StarrMountain on December 20, 2018, 01:41:07 AM

Love without favoritism is worth less than nothing.
Not just to me, (who cares what I want), it's worthless to you.
If it had any value you wouldn't be looking for "relationships" on anonymous message boards
Take all of that watered-down love and shine it on the one person who really needs it.

starrmtn001

Quote from: WildCard on December 20, 2018, 07:12:12 PM
Love without favoritism is worth less than nothing.
Not just to me, (who cares what I want), it's worthless to you.
If it had any value you wouldn't be looking for "relationships" on anonymous message boards
Take all of that watered-down love and shine it on the one person who really needs it.

Interesting take.  I'll take you suggestion under advisement.