• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

RandomCast - A Podcast

Started by heater, November 27, 2016, 08:46:17 PM

Quote from: IamNotPickleRick! on December 05, 2017, 09:50:09 PM
Good news! The RandomCast Lives, LIVE!

This weekend, probably Saturday night at 9PM Eastern.  I will be hosting a true RandomCast episode again, you know where anyone can join and co-host the show.  We will go for about an hour and debrief from the GoFundMe, talk about winners, loser, talk YOUR questions on how it all worked out!

I haven't checked with MV yet but I expect it to be on Ufoship's stream and using my discord channel for anyone that wants to listen or be on the stream as well.

Discord Voice Channel: https://discord.gg/JPV7yaS

Discord Chat Channel: https://discord.gg/wrZZvJd

Is this still a go?

wr250

im guessing this is a no go for tonight

Quote from: wr250 on December 09, 2017, 08:47:39 PM
im guessing this is a no go for tonight

Yeppers.  Well I guess I'm for Dietrich then    :o

starrmtn001

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on December 09, 2017, 08:49:22 PM
Yeppers.  Well, I guess I'm for Dietrich then    :o
Remember, Myke is on at 8 PM Pacific Time.

heater

I'm live now.  Always fun when weather gets in the way of a RandomCast.  join me in discord or call in at 317-708-4500.  I'll stick around for at least 30 mins to see if anyone is able to join!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: IamNotPickleRick! on December 09, 2017, 08:58:06 PM
I'm live now.  Always fun when weather gets in the way of a RandomCast.  join me in discord or call in at 317-708-4500.  I'll stick around for at least 30 mins to see if anyone is able to join!

I'd like to see a more confident, forceful plea like Join me or die! Could you do any less?!  ;)

heater

JOIN ME NOW OR I WILL BRING DESTRUCTION UPON YOUR CITIES AND THE SEAS.  I AM DOOM, I AM LIGHT BRINGER, I AM GINGER!!

heater

oh, you can join me on my stream, podcast.solutions on TuneIn radio.  thank you kindly.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: IamNotPickleRick! on December 09, 2017, 09:02:32 PM
JOIN ME NOW OR I WILL BRING DESTRUCTION UPON YOUR CITIES AND THE SEAS.  I AM DOOM, I AM LIGHT BRINGER, I AM GINGER!!

Better.  :)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on December 09, 2017, 09:30:49 PM
I believe this is it.  It's just a bunch of gnarl though:

https://tunein.com/radio/PodcastSolutions-s268041/

Technical difficulty? I thought Muddy knew his shit?  ???

b_dubb

Quote from: mv on August 24, 2017, 12:29:33 PM
yup.  they viewed the falkie thread as some sort of cancer on humanity and thought it was beneath them to even acknowledge its existence.  very unbellgab.

i think what primarily caused them to leave the forum (exception onan, his problem was politics) was the change in how gabcast hosts are selected.  as you'll recall, at one time, eddie/jaz/b_dubb were the regular hosts of every gabcast.  eventually, they brought ponyboysunset on and made her a regular, but for whatever reason, they immediately regretted it and came to me looking for a solution.  my solution was to use a "volunteer system" where anyone could host the podcast; no more "regulars," no more personnel problems for me fix, and no singling anyone out.  eddie dean/jaz/b_dubb were angered by this move, but i only found out there was anger because jazmunda told me.  the other two just silently stewed in their resentment. 

when eddie dean started hosting the gabcast (episode two?), he opened a skype account for the show, which we all had access to.  the account had dozens of bellgabbers on its contact list.  naturally, they'd regularly contact me there for forum related stuff since, uhh, i own the forum.  when it became clear eddie had quit hosting, i asked him if i could take over that skype account since it made 1000% more sense to use it for bellgab administrative stuff rather than use my personal skype.  he responded to the request by blasting period blood all over a perfectly good computer monitor.  in retrospect, i might as well have asked permission to date his mom.  he proudly informed me he "wasn't interested in doing me any favors" and the conversation didn't go far from there.  i would have started that skype account myself if i'd known it was eventually going to be held hostage like that.  weak.

just some fun thursday afternoon forum gossip for you.
No jism satchel. We regularly begged for anyone to step up and host without any interest. Re: Senda ... he obviously has some serious ideas psychological issues and making him the center of a show felt sick. You had no interest in the GabCast until your big mouth blew up your gig on Dark Matter Digital Network with your bomb remark. Then you basically told everyone that the GabCast was changing and blah blah blah. Translation: MV gets his way or MV takes his ball and goes home.

GravitySucks

Quote from: b_dubb on February 03, 2018, 02:06:01 PM
No jism satchel. We regularly begged for anyone to step up and host without any interest. Re: Senda ... he obviously has some serious ideas psychological issues and making him the center of a show felt sick. You had no interest in the GabCast until your big mouth blew up your gig on Dark Matter Digital Network with your bomb remark. Then you basically told everyone that the GabCast was changing and blah blah blah. Translation: MV gets his way or MV takes his ball and goes home.

Did you ever get your autographed 8x10 glossy of Hillary? Did she sign your copy of Newsweek?

heater

we came back last night with a special George Senda 3k interview.

I am live right now for a few minutes just to listen to slow boring music.  hurry and join before I stop for another 3 months

heater

RandomCast - Radio Activity & damon Edition Live right now on Discord and Tune.in: https://tunein.com/radio/PodcastSolutions-s268041/

Taaroa

Quote from: username on February 03, 2018, 02:27:54 PM
This really died didn't it?
There are still shows (including right now), but not enough promotion.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Taaroa on April 27, 2018, 10:59:40 PM
Listening now.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Taaroa on April 27, 2018, 10:59:40 PM

Curtis needs to reignite this

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: b_dubb on February 03, 2018, 02:06:01 PM

Post often!

heater

Quote from: username on April 27, 2018, 11:30:27 PM
Curtis needs to reignite this

Light up the dumpster. Let’s do some RandomCast

SredniVashtar

Quote from: IamNotPickleRick! on April 28, 2018, 08:49:26 AM
Double dare?

You need to get on the air and tear Heather a new arse. It's the only way the collective listener can wash the taste out of their mouths after your appallingly supine performance during the Heather-Bateman showdown.

ponyboysunset

Good to know I am torturing people on some stream somewhere.  Lol. Thanks Muddy.
#neverchargeforamatuerradio
#4episodesandbust
#podcastnotincluded

heater

Quote from: SredniVashtar on April 28, 2018, 09:02:08 AM
It's the only way the collective listener can wash the taste out of their mouths after your appallingly supine performance during the Heather-Bateman showdown.

Can I use this qulte for promotion? That’s probably the most positive statement in affirmation of my talents!