• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

Zetaspeak

Quote from: diowulf on October 10, 2017, 11:43:26 AM
Last night a caller offered to purchase the land to build a "Coast to Coast University" in Virginia. George then said he wanted to talk to a university about students getting credit for listening to the show.

WOW JUST WOW

If you can it through 4 hours of C2C, 5 times a week you must have the patience of Job and probably deserve something.

Jojo

Quote from: Sarcastic Plastic on October 09, 2017, 12:07:39 PM
The caliber of callers to C2C has declined exponentially since dimbulb took over, I can't even force myself to listen anymore regardless of host. Once the lines are open I turn the radio off unless I'm already mercifully unconscious.
I really think they should go back to limiting callers' frequency.

Jojo

Quote from: Swishypants on September 26, 2017, 06:58:33 AM
http://picosong.com/ka67/
Who did this? It's hysterical!
ROFL. Very hot work!  Did you find this, It's Over?  Or make it!?  It's been a long time since we've had a new roast compilation.  Some of the photo compilations and joke videos are real good!

WOTR

I just walked into the kitchen and was greeted by George asking: "Catherine... How do earthquakes form?"

Good to see fumblegums is still bringing his "A" game every night.  ::)

Quote from: WOTR on October 11, 2017, 01:25:13 AM
I just walked into the kitchen and was greeted by George asking: "Catherine... How do earthquakes form?"

Yes I was taken aback by the moronic question as well. Penny should have told him earthquakes are god's punishment for sin just to fuck with his head.

Jojo

"We'll zee you on our next edisin"   .....edisin, as in medisin, medicine, time for a random UA, hmmm?

ItsOver

Quote from: Jojo on October 11, 2017, 01:07:32 AM
ROFL. Very hot work!  Did you find this, It's Over?  Or make it!?  It's been a long time since we've had a new roast compilation.  Some of the photo compilations and joke videos are real good!
I can't take credit for this creation.  Just remember.  Pizza rolls...  ;D

ShayP

Quote from: WOTR on October 11, 2017, 01:25:13 AM

I did awaken during some time in the second have to hear Noory talk about his influences.  Primarlily being his alleged out of body experience at the age of 11.  He of course talked about all the books he read and research...blah...blah...blah.

However, I heard this gem as said to the guest.  "I think all of this made me intuitive and (pause/stutter) clairvoyant like I am..."

Yep.  George must be a seventh son of a seventh son.   :D

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Uncle Duke on October 11, 2017, 04:42:09 PM
https://youtu.be/lRS8FzSuLR8

I have always been told that nothing is perfect, but I am convinced the Jorge is a perfect asshole.

ItsOver

Quote from: ShayP on October 11, 2017, 04:27:27 PM
I did awaken during some time in the second have to hear Noory talk about his influences.  Primarlily being his alleged out of body experience at the age of 11.  He of course talked about all the books he read and research...blah...blah...blah.

However, I heard this gem as said to the guest.  "I think all of this made me intuitive and (pause/stutter) clairvoyant like I am..."

Yep.  George must be a seventh son of a seventh son.   :D
Ha!  Jorch sure saw that killer pizza roll coming for him.

Parris001

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on October 11, 2017, 05:10:51 PM
I have always been told that nothing is perfect, but I am convinced the Jorge is a perfect asshole.

He's such a perfect douchebag that Massengill should sponsor him.

Listening to LA Marzulli on Jorch talking about Fatima now.

GravitySucks

Quote from: 21st Century Man on October 11, 2017, 11:25:51 PM
Listening to LA Marzulli on Jorch talking about Fatima now.

Tell Jorch to shut up and just Let LA talk.

Zetaspeak

Always have been a big fan of the Fatima story. Unfortunately, how Noory schedules interviews we will only get about 30 minutes of actually interview (1:20-1:30 & 1:40 - 2:00) before normally bad callers. They are going to skim by a bunch of interesting stuff

Quote from: GravitySucks on October 11, 2017, 11:35:49 PM
Tell Jorch to shut up and just Let LA talk.

I called Tommy and gave him a mouthful.

Ewww, that sounds kind of nasty.  lol

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 21st Century Man on October 11, 2017, 11:45:19 PM
I called Tommy and gave him a mouthful.

Ewww, that sounds kind of nasty.  lol

I don't want to spoil it for you but I can tell you how the whole Fatima story will end with Marzuli: Giants!  ;)

Quote from: Zetaspeak on October 11, 2017, 11:38:54 PM
Always have been a big fan of the Fatima story. Unfortunately, how Noory schedules interviews we will only get about 30 minutes of actually interview (1:20-1:30 & 1:40 - 2:00) before normally bad callers. They are going to skim by a bunch of interesting stuff

Hopefully he'll push the callers to the last half hour.  I really hate the sh(pl)it show format.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 11, 2017, 11:46:52 PM
I don't want to spoil it for you but I can tell you how the whole Fatima story will end with Marzuli: Giants!  ;)

LOL.  You might be right but I don't think giants will be linked to Fatima.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 21st Century Man on October 11, 2017, 11:48:27 PM
LOL.  You might be right but I don't think giants will be linked to Fatima.

Ye of little faith. He'll work it in. He always does.  ::) ;D

WOTR

Quote from: ShayP on October 11, 2017, 04:27:27 PM
I did awaken during some time in the second have to hear Noory talk about his influences. 
The dangers of falling asleep with the radio on...

Quote from: 21st Century Man on October 11, 2017, 11:46:55 PM
I really hate the sh(pl)it show format.

If I could recall my login info for facebook, I would post that to Coasts page...

Zetaspeak

LOL Jorge with an unnecessary movie reference 

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 11, 2017, 11:49:30 PM
Ye of little faith. He'll work it in. He always does.  ::) ;D

Oh, I'm not saying giants won't be mentioned tonight but not in relation to Fatima.

Quote from: WOTR on October 11, 2017, 11:55:27 PM
The dangers of falling asleep with the radio on...

If I could recall my login info for facebook, I would post that to Coasts page...

Please do.  I'd use my wife's facebook to post it to the page but she might get mad at me.

I disagree with Marzulli about the 3rd secret.  I think it was something substantial.  Too bad Martin isn't around to go toe-to-toe with LA.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 21st Century Man on October 12, 2017, 12:17:41 AM
I disagree with Marzulli about the 3rd secret.  I think it was something substantial.  Too bad Martin isn't around to go toe-to-toe with LA.

Told ya! Giants, right?  :D

Quote from: chefist on October 09, 2017, 01:13:52 PM
Ran across this pic of a woman named " Eleanor Dumont: from the, "wild west". Remind you of anyone?

This is not a photoshop. How many "portals" has GN crossed?

=============================================================================
'Allo!
Trying to skim this thread am i with you partially.
Interested yet am i in second guest,Mr.D.
However,it seems the Kloseted pervert faction here wishes to use this poor woman's image to denegrate mr.Norry-san.
This seems beyond any pale to i.
This lady doesn't deserve this kind of cruel Machissimo,testosterone-driven abuse.
For all we know,she could have been an angel of mercy in an rough frontier milleu.
Shame on you bullies.
STOP or face the semi-wrath of Beelzebubbelah.
"]7VF["=][ Wide Flange Beam ][
PS:How many witchy gals on Bull-Grab are actually sodomites whom are flirting with un-suspecting guys?
(no names yet..but typeing like males...)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Beelzebubbelah on October 12, 2017, 12:26:36 AM
=============================================================================
'Allo!
Trying to skim this thread am i with you partially.
Interested yet am i in second guest,Mr.D.
However,it seems the Kloseted pervert faction here wishes to use this poor woman's image to denegrate mr.Norry-san.
This seems beyond any pale to i.
This lady doesn't deserve this kind of cruel Machissimo,testosterone-driven abuse.
For all we know,she could have been an angel of mercy in an rough frontier milleu.
Shame on you bullies.
STOP or face the semi-wrath of Beelzebubbelah.
"]7VF["=][ Wide Flange Beam ][
PS:How many witchy gals on Bull-Grab are actually sodomites whom are flirting with un-suspecting guys?
(no names yet..but typeing like males...)

Beezy! Wazzzuuup?!  8)

You got a little sumpin on your lip.  ???