• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

DeLonge's delusional, but he's persistent

Started by Uncle Duke, October 12, 2016, 09:51:05 AM

Uncle Duke

http://www.daytondailynews.com/news/national/wikileaks-emails-blink-182-band-member-apparently-contacted-clinton-campaign-chief-about-ufos/N7ksHqHnz9rh29ck6hZJYM/

You have to admire a second rate, washed up rock guitarist who has the audacity to offer to introduce someone with Podesta's pedigree to "very important people" in Washington D.C.  After getting his name in the news, I guess we can expect to hear another few hours of his silliness with Knapp in the next couple weeks.

onan

Quote from: Uncle Duke on October 12, 2016, 09:51:05 AM
http://www.daytondailynews.com/news/national/wikileaks-emails-blink-182-band-member-apparently-contacted-clinton-campaign-chief-about-ufos/N7ksHqHnz9rh29ck6hZJYM/

You have to admire a second rate, washed up rock guitarist who has the audacity to offer to introduce someone with Podesta's pedigree to "important people' in Washington D.C.  After getting his name in the news, I guess we can expect to hear another few hours of his silliness with Knapp in the next few weeks.

Well, on the plus side, it would be Knapp.

mikuthing01

I grabbed the leaked video before it was removed. I uploaded it to youtube to keep it up but it got hit with copyright claim and it was removed. It was a boring video looked like something the history channel would air except hosted by a guy who fucks dogs in the ass.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbUzU2aJKhI

Uncle Duke

DeLonge has been on with Knapp at least twice, maybe three times, talking about his delusional UFO disclosure efforts.  I know he did not take calls the last time he was on with Knapp.  Does anyone know if he's ever taken calls with Knapp?

theONE

Quote from: mikuthing01 on October 12, 2016, 10:14:00 AM
I grabbed the leaked video before it was removed. I uploaded it to youtube to keep it up but it got hit with copyright claim and it was removed. It was a boring video looked like something the history channel would air except hosted by a guy who fucks dogs in the ass.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbUzU2aJKhI

...well

Quote from: mikuthing01 on October 13, 2016, 11:49:28 PM
I don't even have the parts yet lol.

I always wanted to build a Colt M602 Clone so figured i might as well order the parts just in case....

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Uncle Duke on October 14, 2016, 11:24:50 PM
DeLonge has been on with Knapp at least twice, maybe three times, talking about his delusional UFO disclosure efforts.  I know he did not take calls the last time he was on with Knapp.  Does anyone know if he's ever taken calls with Knapp?

Just for shits and giggles tell me what's delusional about it?  ???

Uncle Duke

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 14, 2016, 11:45:13 PM
Just for shits and giggles tell me what's delusional about it?  ???

Have you heard him on C2C with Knapp?  If no, please listen to one of the shows.  If yes, and you still have to ask what's delusional about his spiel, not sure you'd accept, or even understand, what's delusional about it.

cweb

A recent ep of Euphomet had a really good discussion of why it's an odd way for Delonge to operate... He says he knows a little bit about these government secrets, but he won't tell us what they are. He releases books as "fiction," says that they have some true elements- but he won't tell us what they are. And he meets with people "in the know"- but (you guessed it) he won't tell us who they are.

On that note, I am an expert in hyperbolic topology. But I can't tell you anything about it.

Uncle Duke

Quote from: cweb on October 18, 2016, 02:08:52 PM
A recent ep of Euphomet had a really good discussion of why it's an odd way for Delonge to operate... He says he knows a little bit about these government secrets, but he won't tell us what they are. He releases books as "fiction," says that they have some true elements- but he won't tell us what they are. And he meets with people "in the know"- but (you guessed it) he won't tell us who they are.

On that note, I am an expert in hyperbolic topology. But I can't tell you anything about it.

Yeah.  Even odder were Knapp's comments about the DeLonge/Podesta email leak story early on his C2C show this past weekend.  Not an exact quote, but Knapp said something like he had talked to DeLonge, and DeLonge was not doing interviews about or even commenting on the story for obvious reasons.  Certainly not obvious to me.  For the first time since starting this charade, DeLonge has been associated with a real person, by name, who most people would accept has both the interest and the horsepower to act on whatever DeLonge claims to know.  Seems like a time to strike while the iron's hot, but what's he doing?  Laying low and seemingly distancing himself from the story. Odd indeed.

Also got a chuckle out of Knapp's comments about these leaks proving DeLonge's stories as told during his C2C interviews. I've sent emails to among others, Pope John Paul II, Art Bell, Harry Turtledove, Max Hastings, and Ken Niumataloro. If Wikileaks hacked their accounts and leaked my emails, all it would prove is I sent them emails. 

GravitySucks

Apparently, Podesta is one of his "high level government contacts"

Mentions George Knapp too.

https://www.wikileaks.com/podesta-emails/emailid/11641

Dyna-X

No matter DeLonge's intentions its reasonable to think the whole connection now with wikileaks, Podesta and the Clinton campaign is all too oddly timed and suspicious. Is he being used? Hers's one of the best takes I have seen:
http://highstrangenessshow.com/wikileaks-and-podesta-the-ufo-disclosure-psyop/

Uncle Duke

Quote from: Dyna-X on October 19, 2016, 06:07:33 PM
No matter DeLonge's intentions its reasonable to think the whole connection now with wikileaks, Podesta and the Clinton campaign is all too oddly timed and suspicious. Is he being used? Hers's one of the best takes I have seen:
http://highstrangenessshow.com/wikileaks-and-podesta-the-ufo-disclosure-psyop/

So who's playing him?  Clinton/Podesta?  Assange? "Them"?  Some combination of the three?

Dyna-X

Quote from: Uncle Duke on October 19, 2016, 06:56:01 PM
So who's playing him?  Clinton/Podesta?  Assange? "Them"?  Some combination of the three?

All three. Although Delonge and Assange are the bottom of the food chain. If they really wanted Assange out of the picture it would have happened years ago, despite all the sabre-rattling to suggest otherwise for good media show.

Wikileaks = Perception Management Tool

Uncle Duke

Quote from: Dyna-X on October 19, 2016, 08:39:01 PM
All three. Although Delonge and Assange are the bottom of the food chain. If they really wanted Assange out of the picture it would have happened years ago, despite all the sabre-rattling to suggest otherwise for good media show.

Wikileaks = Perception Management Tool

Interesting.  What then are their end games, both individually and collectively?   Can their goals be both complementary and divergent at the same time? 

Dyna-X

Quote from: Uncle Duke on October 19, 2016, 08:57:38 PM
Interesting.  What then are their end games, both individually and collectively?   Can their goals be both complementary and divergent at the same time?

Of course. The letter agencies goal is to have Hillary appear much as the public interally perceives her (and win). Delonge can look like a fanboy/friend of Podesta and provide a "limited hangout" if needed.  HRC once in can declassify a pile of lights in the sky type reports and say "That's all folks!" Meanwhile, Wikileaks continues as a source the public disclosure that can be muddied by operatives acting as whistleblowers any time the need arises. Everyone comes out smelling like roses. And the beat goes on...

Uncle Duke

Quote from: Dyna-X on October 19, 2016, 09:11:03 PM
Of course. The letter agencies goal is to have Hillary appear much as the public interally perceives her (and win). Delonge can look like a fanboy/friend of Podesta and provide a "limited hangout" if needed.  HRC once in can declassify a pile of lights in the sky type reports and say "That's all folks!" Meanwhile, Wikileaks continues as a source the public disclosure that can be muddied by operatives acting as whistleblowers any time the need arises. Everyone comes out smelling like roses. And the beat goes on...

Hey, that's pretty good. That could be construed as a positive outcome for all concerned, but sounds to me like their goals are ultimately and totally complementary if that's the outcome they are working toward. To me that would mean   a deeply rooted conspiracy. I have no problem with your logic, but the process to get to that outcome among such diverse entities sounds too "X Filey" for me. 

In any event, my original point was I think DeLonge is delusional, or at least running a scam for whatever reason.  I don't believe any of the stuff about all the "insiders" coming to him as the chosen one.  Even if their goal was to use him as you originally stated, I can't imagine those type of people selecting someone with his pedigree, or lack thereof, for that role.  Too unpredictable for the spooks, a wildcard.

Dyna-X

Quote from: Uncle Duke on October 19, 2016, 09:40:35 PM
Hey, that's pretty good. That could be construed as a positive outcome for all concerned, but sounds to me like their goals are ultimately and totally complementary if that's the outcome they are working toward. To me that would mean   a deeply rooted conspiracy. I have no problem with your logic, but the process to get to that outcome among such diverse entities sounds too "X Filey" for me. 

In any event, my original point was I think DeLonge is delusional, or at least running a scam for whatever reason.  I don't believe any of the stuff about all the "insiders" coming to him as the chosen one.  Even if their goal was to use him as you originally stated, I can't imagine those type of people selecting someone with his pedigree, or lack thereof, for that role.  Too unpredictable for the spooks, a wildcard.

I would guess his personality profile was basically hand picked.  Strong UFO interest, check. Youth appeal. Average intelligence. Wealthy but not so wealthy that he could fight back without losing the farm. Enough connections in the shady underbelly of the music industry and a few odds and sods that could embarrass for blackmail  or defame if needed.  It need not be anything serious, just something to make him look like a typical out of control rocker.   They feed him the usual string of mirage men expecting anything they tell him will be set loose in his products. If he puts too much together, the media could make him look like a nut in a hurry.

The goal is to get him to transmit the message that the folks within the "military industrial complex"  have our safety at heart against this strange phenomenon. Of course, we all would hope so. (Is that naive idealism?)  I have doubts that they really can seriously defend us from the makers of UFO's (UAPs) that seem to still be able to make people think they are working "magic."  At the highest level the still are mostly bewildered and looking for clues.  Just my best guess.

Uncle Duke

Quote from: Dyna-X on October 19, 2016, 10:13:21 PM
I would guess his personality profile was basically hand picked.  Strong UFO interest, check. Youth appeal. Average intelligence. Wealthy but not so wealthy that he could fight back without losing the farm. Enough connections in the shady underbelly of the music industry and a few odds and sods that could embarrass for blackmail  or defame if needed.  It need not be anything serious, just something to make him look like a typical out of control rocker.   They feed him the usual string of mirage men expecting anything they tell him will be set loose in his products. If he puts too much together, the media could make him look like a nut in a hurry.

The goal is to get him to transmit the message that the folks within the "military industrial complex"  have our safety at heart against this strange phenomenon. Of course, we all would hope so. (Is that naive idealism?)  I have doubts that they really can seriously defend us from the makers of UFO's (UAPs) that seem to still be able to make people think they are working "magic."  At the highest level the still are mostly bewildered and looking for clues.  Just my best guess.

*laughs*  As guesses go, it's very well thought out and nicely articulated.  If you are right, however, I'd like to have been in that room when some GS-11 profiler got up to brief the heavy breathers that the guy selected to be the lynchpin in an op that was finally going to unveil the single greatest mystery in the history of mankind wrote/performed a song entitled "I Want to Fuck a Dog".

Seriously, I know your take is the whole deal was/is to meant to do nothing more than continue, maybe deepen, the cover-up.  "The beat goes on" I think you said, that we're safe, not a threat, etc.  Why go to all that trouble when the overwhelming majority of people in the nation (world?) think the subject of UFOs and aliens is lunacy?  As issues of concern go, this can't be even on most people's radar, they are more worried about jobs, the economy, ISIS....Do you think that many people take guys like Greer, Quayle, Hoagland, or the Zeta speak lady seriously? 

Would it really be worth the time and effort to perpetuate, or at best reinforce, a negative that can't be disproven until aliens land in Times Square and/or the government(s) decide to come clean?

Dyna-X

Quote from: Uncle Duke on October 19, 2016, 10:58:37 PM
*laughs*  As guesses go, it's very well thought out and nicely articulated.  If you are right, however, I'd like to have been in that room when some GS-11 profiler got up to brief the heavy breathers that the guy selected to be the lynchpin in an op that was finally going to unveil the single greatest mystery in the history of mankind wrote/performed a song entitled "I Want to Fuck a Dog".

Seriously, I know your take is the whole deal was/is to meant to do nothing more than continue, maybe deepen, the cover-up.  "The beat goes on" I think you said, that we're safe, not a threat, etc.  Why go to all that trouble when the overwhelming majority of people in the nation (world?) think the subject of UFOs and aliens is lunacy?  As issues of concern go, this can't be even on most people's radar, they are more worried about jobs, the economy, ISIS....Do you think that many people take guys like Greer, Quayle, Hoagland, or the Zeta speak lady seriously? 

Would it really be worth the time and effort to perpetuate, or at best reinforce, a negative that can't be disproven until aliens land in Times Square and/or the government(s) decide to come clean?

The problem is one of sociology as much as it is intelligence.
Right now only a fraction of a percent takes the usual crowd of propagators (Greer, etc.) seriously. These are the die-hards that hang on every scrap of information (or disinformation) looking for nuggets of truth.   At the same time, 53% of the population is open to the idea that we are being visited, and it would only stand to reason that if a mainstream source would provide information that was reliable and consistent they would be willing to lend an ear no matter what other problems were occurring. The number one single searched google term is "UFOs" ! The average person searches gets a whiff of what the crazies are discussing and go back into kind of a dissonance with a twinge of embarrassment that they wasted 20 minutes listening to a whack-a-doodle and puts the ball game back on and orders a pizza. "What was I thinking? I dunno, I still think something is out there."

New "mirage men" would be appointed periodically to keep the crazies crazy (and busy), and efforts to partially declassify mundane sightings without rocking the boat for the thinkers among the 53% is a way to hold the status quo. "See Marlene, I told you those lights we saw on the fishing trip in Vermont were real. Podunk AFB saw them, too!" It brings an illusion that there is really no issue, just a mild curiosity of lights in the sky.  It divides the mind and crowds alike when there is no sane and deeper middle ground path of discussion in the mainstream between crazy and mundane. It allows the continued sense of appropriateness to a network allowing giggles about Little Green Men and darkly voiced documentaries with rhetorical "Are we really alone?" type questions.

Those that look deeper are left to try to see the truth (good luck with that) through all the disinformation and New Age woo and circus-like atmosphere of charlatans.  On a radio talk show like Hoagland's or Heather's someone breaking their oath and giving or hinting at real true stories would be lost in the noise. In this way these shows and hosts act as de facto controlled opposition that is entertainment. They don't want to even try to filter the quality of the guests or callers. The format is not geared towards investigative journalism.

The concept of bipolar division (crazy and open minded mundane in UFOs)  is used regularly to steer talking points in the media. A on the Left. B on the Right.  Most fall into the mold. And the "crazy" who calls in with point C in the middle from a trailer park in the Ozarks. Next.

A sociological perspective of the UAP/UFO phenomena is valuable to understanding the nature and scope of the cover-up as much as any blacked out document.  This angle allows one to reverse-engineer the patterns employed by the conspirators.

So where does the truth rest? Somewhere between the crazies and mundane reports of lights in the sky. And its probably not a simple matter of extraterrestrials in saucers.

Uncle Duke

If I'm understanding your premise, it sounds like you're saying in DeLonge's case the disinformation types are changing the MO that has allegedly been their stock in trade for many years.  In the past they've sought to discredit individuals, either to protect some classified program and/or to take advantage of a lunatic fringe element to make the topic of UFOs one of whimsy and woo.  Slight of hand, making you look one way while the good stuff is happening the other way.  With DeLonge, however, "they" went to a great deal of trouble to "hand pick" a modern day Pied Piper with the personality traits you identified for the purpose of... maintaining the status quo? Drawing you to look where you are already looking.....keeping the beat going on.  Seems like a lot of work to at best footstomp the message they've already crafted and the overwhelming majority of sheeple in the world accept with no real interest or impact in their real world, work-a-day lives.  Sounds more like a plot for "Burn After Reading 2" than something the alphabet soup agencies would hatch in lieu of more immediate, real world problems that directly affect the safety and security of the American people.  It's those ops that keep their coffers full and their people employed.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Dyna-X on October 19, 2016, 09:11:03 PM

Your analysis stimulated some paranoid thinking on my part. However, you may be surprised how often my paranoid cogitations turn out to be true. There's such collusion and outright fraud and criminality behind Hillary that Trump simply can't win. So, I have to consider the possibility that he may be a controlled opposition plant meant not only to reinvigorate the cold war with Russia but to act as a magnet for the kind of profile the democrats have been dying to cast as "homegrown terrorists" in their narrative. When she wins there will be some violent backlash to this and that will give them the reason for martial law and new gun control laws. Which would explain all the military transport that people have been seeing lately.

Dyna-X

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 20, 2016, 10:42:07 AM
Your analysis stimulated some paranoid thinking on my part. However, you may be surprised how often my paranoid cogitations turn out to be true. There's such collusion and outright fraud and criminality behind Hillary that Trump simply can't win. So, I have to consider the possibility that he may be a controlled opposition plant meant not only to reinvigorate the cold war with Russia but to act as a magnet for the kind of profile the democrats have been dying to cast as "homegrown terrorists" in their narrative. When she wins there will be some violent backlash to this and that will give them the reason for martial law and new gun control laws. Which would explain all the military transport that people have been seeing lately.

Haha! Well, a healthy level is of paranoia is a good thing :) When we know very little of what goes behind the scenes deep in the government and yet they nearly have the average citizen's activity as an open book that is a dangerous and lopsided situation. In a healthy republic, we should know as much about "them" as they know about us. The media is supposed to act as a watchdog, and they are obviously doing a piss poor job, so its kind of up to us.  It reminds me of a situation an elderly grandfather friend of mine told his grandchildren: "You are better off telling the truth to start, or I will start guessing and I will probably get some of it wrong."

Quote from: Uncle Duke on October 19, 2016, 08:57:38 PM
Can their goals be both complementary and divergent at the same time?

"How can you be in two places at once when you're not anywhere at all?"  ;)

Cheers, Duke!

Uncle Duke

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on October 21, 2016, 10:50:28 PM

Cheers, Duke!

Remember the quote, a comedy bit but can't recall if was from Lampoon or Fireside Theater.  Damn Ghost, getting old sucks.

Quote from: Uncle Duke on October 21, 2016, 11:25:05 PM
Remember the quote, a comedy bit but can't recall if was from Lampoon or Firesign Theater.  Damn Ghost, getting old sucks.

It's not the getting old that sucks, it's the aging.

And you guessed right on the FT quote. That actually puts me in the mind to listen to them before I call it a night.

Cheers!

Lord Grantham

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 20, 2016, 10:42:07 AM
When she wins there will be some violent backlash to this and that will give them the reason for martial law and new gun control laws. Which would explain all the military transport that people have been seeing lately.

Same predictions every election year. Nothing ever happens. And the beat goes on.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Lord Grantham on October 22, 2016, 05:30:06 AM
Same predictions every election year. Nothing ever happens. And the beat goes on.

The one thing that's different this year is just the sheer volume of weighty allegations against the front runner combined with the amount of distrust the average voter now has for the system, the media, etc. I'm not advocating violence. I'm saying it's being steered this way, the same way the DNC did with the Sanders and Trump campaigns. I guess we'll see soon enough.

maureen

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on October 21, 2016, 10:50:28 PM

Cheers, Duke!
"aw!  He's no fun!  He fell right over!"

always loved Firesign Theatre!  Thanks!

Quote from: maureen on October 22, 2016, 11:01:56 AM
"aw!  He's no fun!  He fell right over!"

always loved Firesign Theatre!  Thanks!

"I say live it, or live with it!"

Cheers!

Quote from: Lord Grantham on October 22, 2016, 05:30:06 AM

The idiots on the far left predicted that every Republican president starting with Reagan was going to declare martial law, and the idiots on the far right predicted that every Democratic president was going to do the same. Meanwhile, those secret U.N. internment camps hidden away in the mountains and deep woods have been gathering dust for about thirty-five years.

And nobody should worry about Hillary taking our guns, because Obama will get around to doing that before he leaves office. At least that's what some people have been saying for almost eight years.