• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

Pelayo

Oh, I see, it's bad when a white person is a flaming racist, but it's okay if ddd is too. Sounds like little brown people privilege to me.

Pelayo

ddd puts down C2C listeners and says they have no job to go to in the morning, yet he constantly states he never gets up before 2:00 pm. And yeah, ddd has no money either.

Gunner65

Gregoric is now lecturing about her "American cousins"

Gunner65

Quote from: Pelayo on October 13, 2019, 07:12:56 PM
ddd puts down C2C listeners and says they have no job to go to in the morning, yet he constantly states he never gets up before 2:00 pm. And yeah, ddd has no money either.
Because his little "invasion" of C2C with Noory was not reciprocated as he wanted!  Therefore he attacks Noory!  I agree with MV - Bring Dietrich, Noory and me on the air to discuss it!

Pelayo

I bet this maria broad never talks with an Italian accent in real life.

Pelayo

I thought ddd was gonna say "Yeah, I got your bratwurst hanging baby."

Gunner65

Keep in mind this woman is NOT a US Citizen!  She is Canadian!

Pelayo

"Look at here, she's white (she can't be a terrorist)"- isabella

Pelayo

ddd is crestfallen, he like's 12 year olds over 20 year olds.

Pelayo

Now this puta is talking in a russian accent. My god, she is a female ddd!

Quote from: Gunner65 on October 13, 2019, 06:49:23 PM
I would like to know what Barn Yard Fire might perceive about this!

It's a busy weekend for me!  My mother turned 70 today, my sister flew in to surprise her and Thanksgiving holiday, here, is tomorrow!   I'll get back to this later but, ...

The underfellgirl is Sarah Shields.  Gregorich has several accounts (like buffy legatta, something like that, at least 3-4 other accounts).  The interesting part about this is that Dietrich hates and derides these people behind their back!  He never liked Gregorich  but with Judith and Dietrich, they convinced themselves Gregorich is 'crazy in love with Dietrich'.  He hates Ramona Halitha Henry for sending insanely long letters and calling him to talk at him for hours, yet he would take the 200 bucks she'd send him each month, until this June, when she stopped because Judith was on the "program."  Dietrich keeps track of the most derogatory stories about people (whether true or not).  About Daniel Arola, he'd say he has a sugar momma who gives him allowance and makes him sleep outdoors and it's why he makes all the stone patterns that he posts after Dietrich's show.  About John Warrington he'd say he thought he got those lesions on his face from sucking his own cock.  He'd refer to  Justin White and Daniel Arola as 'idiots'!  And of course there is Zora!  I have an screen capture of an email of Zora "reaching out to him" and criticizing the way he deals with people.  He took those emails and put them under a heading "Zora's Shit."  That's when her damage by his hands began.  When M. Schwab began sending his litany at her, she contacted Vancouver Police and they contacted Oklahoma police!  They had to be investigating both M. Schwab and Dietrich.  Zora sent a long list of each and every post that was to be removed from Dietrich's extinct Facebook Time-Line referencing herself and her being his Daughter.  I still think the investigation is why Dietrich was blacklisted by facebook and his accounts permanently removed.  Dietrich said Facebook told him it was because of too many complaints.

Gunner65

Dietrich says his college boy producer Brenden, the UCLA college boy was "choking his chicken".  NICE - Then tells him to TALK! 

Pelayo

Yeah brendan, you can do better than that. And by the way, I think you should pay me for letting you work for me. -ddd

Pelayo

"I'd have second thoughts about dating a girl with the last name dietrich"- ddd  Hey dumbshit, dietrich isn't all that rare a last name.

Gunner65

Quote from: Barn_Yard_Fire on October 13, 2019, 07:32:11 PM
It's a busy weekend for me!  My mother turned 70 today, my sister flew in to surprise her and Thanksgiving holiday, here, is tomorrow!   I'll get back to this later but, ...

The underfellgirl is Sarah Shields.  Gregorich has several accounts (like buffy legatta, something like that, at least 3-4 other accounts).  The interesting part about this is that Dietrich hates and derides these people behind their back!  He never liked Gregorich  but with Judith and Dietrich, they convinced themselves Gregorich is 'crazy in love with Dietrich'.  He hates Ramona Halitha Henry for sending insanely long letters and calling him to talk at him for hours, yet he would take the 200 bucks she'd send him each month, until this June, when she stopped because Judith was on the "program."  Dietrich keeps track of the most derogatory stories about people (whether true or not).  About Daniel Arola, he'd say he has a sugar momma who gives him allowance and makes him sleep outdoors and it's why he makes all the stone patterns that he posts after Dietrich's show.  About John Warrington he'd say he thought he got those lesions on his face from sucking his own cock.  He'd refer to  Justin White and Daniel Arola as 'idiots'!  And of course there is Zora!  I have an screen capture of an email of Zora "reaching out to him" and criticizing the way he deals with people.  He took those emails and put them under a heading "Zora's Shit."  That's when her damage by his hands began.  When M. Schwab began sending his litany at her, she contacted Vancouver Police and they contacted Oklahoma police!  They had to be investigating both M. Schwab and Dietrich.  Zora sent a long list of each and every post that was to be removed from Dietrich's extinct Facebook Time-Line referencing herself and her being his Daughter.  I still think the investigation is why Dietrich was blacklisted by facebook and his accounts permanently removed.  Dietrich said Facebook told him it was because of too many complaints.

Thank you. I will review your comment further.  Regarding "Zora" and others I must caution you.  Although I suspect your identity, I have given my word I will not reveal my sources.  And I will refrain from addressing it until such time I decide.

Pelayo

Many blessings all you brainwashed cult followers.

Gunner65

DIETRICH now goes with the PENIS BITING! Holy shit!  THAT"S A FUCKING NUGGET! LOL

Pelayo

Hey ddd, I secretly got a swab of your saliva and sent it in for a DNA test. Your real dad was George Joseph Jingleheimer Schmidt.

Pelayo

Quote from: Gunner65 on October 13, 2019, 07:49:47 PM
DIETRICH now goes with the PENIS BITING! Holy shit!  THAT"S A FUCKING NUGGET! LOL
Woo Hoo! I hope he tells about ripping his drill instructor's balls off next!

Gunner65

He will conceal it in a sea of monotonous bullshit! Just as he also did minutes ago, claiming he is the biological son of Adolf Hitler!

Pelayo

That really is a shame those kids called you names derogatory to native Americans ddd, they should have called you a headhunter and savage befitting a Pacific Islander like you. You know, like they did on Gilligan's Island.

It seems strange that both of Dietrich's parents are buried in the east coast ( New York? ) after living all those years in California.
How did penniless Dietrich who was bankrupt in 2003 with a dead sister was able to send both parents all the way there for burial? Perhaps the most plausible explanation is that both his parents were already living there for some time prior to their deaths. So all this talk from Dietrich about him taking care of his sick father and mother in San Francisco is all just lies. Between 1986 and 2002 we just don't know where Dietrich was living except for the time when he was at Marine Corps boot camp. Then from 2003 until his first public appearance a few years later we don't know how long he was still living at that Green St. house. Perhaps the real Dietrich moved out of the Green St. house shortly after 2004 then the fake Dietrich moved in a few years later and changed his real name to that of Douglas Dietrich.

Gunner65

Guess what Dietrich, I am now going to record that little "NUGGET" while you rant on!  That's right!  And taken from the original LIVE audio!  HEHE!

Gunner65

The audio of that "NUGGET" has been recorded!

Gunner65

I think I will send a copy of that sound bite "nugget" to Lee!  hehe  ;)