• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

Gunner mentioned in a post way back that there was a period of time where Dietrich did not appear to be living at that Green St. house. He was wondering where Dietrich could have been. This was the time when Dietrich was supposed to be working as a security guard which was before he first came into the public spotlight. Perhaps he can find that data again and see how it relates to when Dietrich first came on air in public. If Dietrich was not at the house BEFORE he started his career of lies then there could be some significance there. That could possibly mean that the real Douglas Dietrich left the house for good and the fake Dietrich moved in after to claim he was Douglas Dietrich. This will make it appear as if Dietrich was living at that house for 30 years. That is one tactic a dis-info agent would use which is to pretend that he is someone else. Usually such a ploy would work only for a limited time until it is discovered.

Quote from: Barn_Yard_Fire on October 13, 2019, 12:46:04 PM
The BellGab Cast is good!  It's already answering questions about the process of retrieving records.  It's important that you talk, Gunner!   Dietrich said that he knew the codes to call in to CtoC and so was always able to get through ahead anyone else.  Also, the followers he gained on Facebook and elsewhere was due to his Lorien Fenton manager getting him gigs at Super Soldier Summits and UFO conferences.  That tends to get people networking and is what was responsible for his exposure.  (imo)

I have lot of family engagements this weekend and will get back to listening later.

Pavel, is that you? lmao

Gunner65

The address I previously referred to is the only other I have found directly associated with Dietrich.  What I mean to say, is that there is also a previous address in Oakland, California associated with his parents prior to the 1242 Green Street beginning in 1986.  This coincides with the NA From 13164 which shows that he enlisted in the USMC in Oakland, CA.

The question then is, how could Dietrich enlist in Oakland, CA in and also have a 1986 address in San Francisco?  He must have been still living in Oakland or had an address for Oakland which had already been placed in his recruit file by the recruiter.  I believe he was on what was called "delayed enlistment" for one year beginning  October. 1986.  This would explain his entering boot camp in October 1987 as a "Contract PFC".  I entered the USMC in much the same way.

I have found NO address in San Francisco that indicates he ever resided in an apartment high-rise in the "Tenderloin" district.

Note: The address in Santa Rosa, CA is associated with Dietrich for one only month, January 2003.
Very unusual.  I will have to check and see if this address is also a previous address related to that of his sister, that may a possible connection.

Gunner65

Quote from: Richard Groyper on October 13, 2019, 03:33:50 PM
Pavel, is that you? lmao
Hi Groyper:  I believe it is, although I did not mention his name last night.

Gunner65

"Note: The address in Santa Rosa, CA is associated with Dietrich for only one month, January 2003."

Dietrich filed for Chapter 7 bankruptcy that same year in December 2003 while living at 1242 Green Street!

I do NOT find the Santa Rosa address to be associated with his sister Joyce.

Gunner65

552 Hunter LN, Santa Rosa, CA:

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/552-Hunter-Ln-Santa-Rosa-CA-95404/15789360_zpid/

https://nuwber.com/person/563a221b7686b0176bd6bbc2

Note:  This information connects to my investigation findings on Douglas Dietrich to a Vanessa E. Franklin (64) and the Santa Rosa address. The date is listed as being for a single day-January 24, 2003!   VERY unusual! (Phone number was redacted)

Gunner65

14 watching on You Tube  One YT chatter:  The monitor, "underfell girl sans"

14 Guests here on Bellgab!

Gunner65

Dietrich claims his father was stationed in Trieste, Italy for a "few months". That is entirely possible considering his father was awarded the World War II Occupation Medal Ribbon - Navy (Europe clasp)

Pelayo

ddd is going to celebrate the day named for people like him, Indigent People's Day.

Gunner65

Dietrich claims PTSD is the reason he was awarded SSDI.  I can guarantee it was not due to his lack of experience in the USMC.

Gunner65

Embellishes his lie about being "swatted" during Fleet Week two years ago and again slanders John Lilyea and lies about his death, again.

Gregoric is also in the YT chat as a monitor!  While she is a guest! lol

Pelayo

This retard maria swallows ddd's BS hook, line, and sinker.

Gunner65

Dietrich is scraping the bottom of his barrel here.  Gregoric brings her daughter on with her...this is really an example of the "cult-like" worship of Dietrich by his ignorant followers.  His "Canadian Cat-lady"

Pelayo

Hey ddd, ask that Isabella if she's old enough so that you can legally fuck her.

Gunner65

Gregoric had no defense when I confronted her about posting BS on her DDD worship FB page.  She tried to post "screenshots" of Dietrichs little website, saying Google was fucking with it.  I found they were not "images" at all, just links to his donations page!

https://www.facebook.com/DDD-Douglas-Duane-Dietrich-1123388214528032/

Pelayo

This egoist maria is just virtue signalling. "I was raised in a house with no racism blah, blah, blah."

Gunner65

This is really sick shit.  Dietrich is deceiving, manipulating and using this mother and daughter for his own benefit.  She got "pregged" during a trip to Jamaica? And had a "miracle baby".  Now she and her daughter worship Dietrich and have become racist, anti-white, social justice warriors?

Gunner65

Pelayo: Did you catch the Gabcast last night?

Pelayo

Quote from: Gunner65 on October 13, 2019, 06:40:59 PM
Pelayo: Did you catch the Gabcast last night?
Yeah, towards the end. I only heard you speak a couple of times. It cracked me up when those guys were talking about ddd biting his grandpa's dick off. If ddd only knew what a laughingstock he is, he would never show his face in public again.

Gunner65

Quote from: Pelayo on October 13, 2019, 06:43:21 PM
Yeah, towards the end. I only heard you speak a couple of times. It cracked me up when those guys were talking about ddd biting his grandpa's dick off. If ddd only knew what a laughingstock he is, he would never show his face in public again.
I called into the Gabcast last night to answer questions about Douglas Dietrich and my involvement with Bellgab. I think it went very well, thanks MV/Liberace. You can listen to it here>

https://www.ufoship.com/?m=201910

Gunner65

This is another Canadian citizen (Italian immigrant?) Being used by Dietrich.  WHY?

Gunner65

I would like to know what Barn Yard Fire might perceive about this!

Pelayo

ddd would like to give greta thunberg a good pounding. greta looks like the doctor used a vacuum to suck her out of her mother's womb and it latched on to her face.

Gunner65

The YT stats show a large audience from the UK, Germany, and Canada.  NOT the USA!  What is Dietrich up to here?

Gunner65

The Sora Aoi FB page is (was) one of Dietrichs' FAKE pages!  Listen carefully to what Dietrich is saying!

Gunner65

Dietrich has gone into a new phase/dimension of his own insanity.

Pelayo

Hey ddd, your medical cosmetologist made you look like one of those Roswell aliens.