• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Kev Baker Show

Started by Lilith, August 09, 2017, 06:27:08 AM

Lilith

Quote from: malachi.martini on October 25, 2018, 04:35:44 PM
UNPRECEDENTED CHATS.

They only had the TFR chat before, and they are all blown away by the YouTube chat.  They have been doing some small practice youtube stream practices, and this is their first time I think actually doing their show live on YouTube, so expect lots of tech issues LOL

Quote from: brig on October 25, 2018, 04:37:44 PM
The older man, Mr. Whistles, (He's called that because sometimes he whistles when he talks}  Is a real Templar.

Sounds like a character in a comfy book.

Lilith

Quote from: malachi.martini on October 25, 2018, 04:41:50 PM
Sounds like a character in a comfy book.

I'll try to keep people informed of any interesting things about the Kev Characters as they appear  ;D

I'm okay with robots replacing the average sloppy inept beasts I see preparing food for people in NYC. No love or care, might as well have a robot do the job well.

Older generation okay with muslim rape gangs and trannies conquering their homeland and culture, but has trouble with legalized weed? I think something else might be afoot chaps.

Lilith

Thanks for keeping me company you two.   ;D

I hope you had some fun!

Quote from: brig on October 25, 2018, 05:10:53 PM
Thanks for keeping me company you two.   ;D

I hope you had some fun!

np, brig. i sure did.

Jackstar

Quote from: malachi.martini on October 25, 2018, 05:09:37 PM
okay with muslim rape gangs and trannies conquering their homeland and culture, but has trouble with legalized weed?

I've spent enough time focused on this issue to note that, while years ago, anti-cannabis "forum activists" would routinely trot out the "it's dangerous!" canard, now, they seem to focus on the "it's not practical to cultivate!" canard almost exclusively. While, of course, failing to notice the inability to industrialize while things like banking and interstate commerce are outright prohibited.

I've called for this for years, and it's clear that I was ahead of the time: it's time to just ignore anyone opposed to cannabis. They're either paid shills, or grotesquely ignorant on a crucial matter of global consequence, so fuck them.

Change my mind.

Jackstar

Quote from: malachi.martini on October 25, 2018, 05:25:39 PM
The works of a CREC subsidiary active in the Democratic Republic of the Congo are the focal point of the 2011 documentary Empire of Dust. The film is directed by Belgian filmmaker Bram Van Paesschen. In the documentary, the employees of the company just set up camp near the mining city of Kolwezi. The goal of CREC is to redo the road - covering 300 kilometers - that connects Kolwezi with Lubumbashi. The Chinese man Lao Yang is head of logistics of the group.

I'm intrigued by your crumb, but I prefer my salad with tomato.

Metron2267

Quote from: Jackstar on October 25, 2018, 05:19:00 PM
I've spent enough time focused on this issue to note that, while years ago, anti-cannabis "forum activists" would routinely trot out the "it's dangerous!" canard, now, they seem to focus on the "it's not practical to cultivate!" canard almost exclusively. While, of course, failing to notice the inability to industrialize while things like banking and interstate commerce are outright prohibited.

I've called for this for years, and it's clear that I was ahead of the time: it's time to just ignore anyone opposed to cannabis. They're either paid shills, or grotesquely ignorant on a crucial matter of global consequence, so fuck them.

Change my mind.

Why?

It's as closed off as a pillbox.

And frankly weed needs to be legalized, for social cost reasons if none other.

Lilith

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on March 03, 2019, 06:17:32 PM
Forgot about this show.    Putting it on now.

I was watching live last night as well, I just forgot to post it.  One of my most favorite hosts.

Quote from: brig on March 03, 2019, 06:30:03 PM
I was watching live last night as well, I just forgot to post it.  One of my most favorite hosts.

Is Sammy Whistles still in his posse?    Haven't heard him as of it.  Well.  You sure can't miss him.

Kev Baker meets George Senda.   It can happen.....................

Lilith

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on March 03, 2019, 06:32:46 PM
Is Sammy Whistles still in his posse?    Haven't heard him as of it.  Well.  You sure can't miss him.

Whistles was on not too awful long ago.

"Not going to *that* toilet much"

Ha!

Lilith

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on March 03, 2019, 06:39:04 PM

Ha!

He is really great with his YouTube skills.  I dunno if he uses Skype or not, but he has three other guys on there with him, is showing stuff on other pages, and has no streaming, nor audio issues.

Lilith

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on March 03, 2019, 06:39:04 PM

Ha!

I think it was you who said they like Bernie Taylor.  He was on Kev just a couple days ago, just in case you might want to catch that.  I thought it was a great show, and Jimmy was on with him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDB2BwQK4ik

Lilith

Nanogirl was just on with Kev also the other day.  I enjoy all of Nanogirls appearances, if you want to catch that one.  I thought it was really good, and I might even give it another watch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJfEUy9LAKc

I will check both of them out.   Yes - I think Bernie can be an interesting guest.

Lilith

Do you see that Walks?  Your robot can get a job, and earn you money.

Quote from: brig on March 03, 2019, 07:10:48 PM
Do you see that Walks?  Your robot can get a job, and earn you money.

I didn't.  Rotated over to Dietrich for a bit.   Gunner feels it will be a very special edition tonight.  :o

Lilith

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on March 03, 2019, 07:13:05 PM
I didn't.  Rotated over to Dietrich for a bit.   Gunner feels it will be a very special edition tonight.  :o

Perfectly understandable.  Say Hi to Gunner for me :)