• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Hillary Clinton

Started by albrecht, June 21, 2014, 10:05:45 AM

the_Stranger

Quote from: (((The King of Kings))) on November 08, 2016, 03:55:55 PM
https://twitter.com/PPact/status/795764269270716416

Yep #toxictrump

I wonder what goes through their heads when they suck live babies out of women right into a medical waste bag, "oh that trump is sure toxic".
Straight from the ShopVac to Part 'r Us, right?

onan

Quote from: Jackstar on November 08, 2016, 03:44:56 PM
That's in your bubble. American culture is replete with examples of all that behavior.

Would you like me to flood the board with demonstrated examples? Honestly, I have more exciting things to do today than hold up your demonstrably absurdist notions to illumination.
Not people running for President,

Quote from: Jackstar on November 08, 2016, 03:44:56 PMMy definition of 'civility' is no more or less valid than yours. You and your gang of mewling sycophants routinely evade legitimate issues in debate here via ad hominem ripostes--now, you're suddenly here playing the "I'm So Reasonable" card. (Get bent, Fucko.)

You got all pissy with me and followed my posts, just to be a jerk. Then went and posted how much you missed the guy that said I was full of shit. So the bent thing... right back atcha

Quote from: Jackstar on November 08, 2016, 03:44:56 PM
Your either-or viewpoint is particularly insipid here, given the fact that there at least eight candidates on the ballot--hey, why aren't you voting for the doctor, anyway? Is it the impulse control?

There is no either here, you are unable to form any argument in a rational way. You constantly post the question of who killed Kennedy, I suppose to imply you have the answer. I have found you to never have a valid answer to any subject... except commas.

As to Stein, have you listened to her?

Jackstar

Quote from: onan on November 08, 2016, 06:51:35 PM
Not people running for President,

http://gawker.com/lbj-was-obsessed-with-his-dick-1694599317

Further, I'll remind you that this Champion For Decency was a fucking murderer.

Subsequently, I find your histrionics over suitability to be rather lacking in genuine substance.

And I'll go you one further, since I'm sure your corporate facsist schooling has you convinced of the reality and legitimacy of the Lone Gunman Boogeyman Trope:

And this is just one President from recent history--I find your estimation of that one and the rest to be a little overly high.

As to Stein, have you listened to her?

No, but I ate her out real good.

Jackstar

you are unable to form any argument in a rational way.

That's really just your opinion.

starrmtn001

Trey Gowdy blew the lid off the FBI's investigation of Hillary Clinton.

https://youtu.be/xAzDyw7fUAw

Big Chicken

Quote from: TigerLily on November 07, 2016, 09:11:46 PM
Big Chicken is a bird brain

Apparently Big Chicken is a stinkin' genius

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Big Chicken on November 09, 2016, 12:10:41 AM
Apparently Big Chicken is a stinkin' genius

Oh yeah! I wanna kiss that beautiful watermelon, baby!  :D

Jackstar

You got all pissy with me and followed my posts, just to be a jerk.

... source?

pate

Quote from: the_Stranger on November 08, 2016, 05:59:02 PM
Straight from the ShopVac to Part 'r Us, right?

That and a thyme masheen will buy you an election...

Juan

Spirit cooker John Podesta has refused to concede and says we'll hear more from Her today.

theONE

Quote from: pate on November 09, 2016, 01:58:00 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZSg_tB9GDQ

Mods:  please delete if not tropical...

there is no Mods here, you can do it whatever you like, there is only MV here and he is busy now :P

Juan

So far, Hillary is giving a good speech.  Huma looks like she's been crying.  Hillary's face looks swollen.  I've long suspected she's on prednisone, and her face looks like it.  She must be crushed.

Dr. MD MD

Hey! Hillary! Your online team sucked! Really, they often didn't even get simple jokes and seemed like an army of 13 year olds having a temper tantrum.  :D

Dr. MD MD

Alright! Trial by champion. Hillary vs. Braun!  ;D

Quote from: aldousburbank on November 09, 2016, 11:21:05 AM

Is that shot from the recent CMA awards?  Things are getting blurry.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 09, 2016, 10:52:20 AM
Hey! Hillary! Your online team sucked! Really, they often didn't even get simple jokes and seemed like an army of 13 year olds having a temper tantrum.  :D

Where are all the Hilliary supporters on this thread?  They must have slinked back under the porch.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on November 09, 2016, 01:30:53 PM

Where are all the Hilliary supporters on this thread?  They must have slinked back under the porch.

136 is still trying to have a go at me in the election thread. It's really kinda sad. Like watching Bambi's mom die.  :D

Saw my first Hilary bumper sticker today ;D

theONE

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on November 09, 2016, 01:30:53 PM

Q. What do you call Clinton supporters

A. STINKING LOSERS

BellGab - worst than fucking heroin !!!

ItsOver

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 09, 2016, 01:32:08 PM
136 is still trying to have a go at me in the election thread. It's really kinda sad. Like watching Bambi's mom die.  :D
Dinner time!

Lunger

Hillary on suicide watch:  How long will she last???