• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on November 10, 2016, 04:36:31 PM
Are you incapable of reading? It was in the link posted.

;D Hurting fee fees isn't considered violence over here.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on November 10, 2016, 04:35:45 PM

He saw the funny side of that?

Yeah.  My wife and i have prepared him for that kind of nonsense.  He mentioned it a supper and he shrugged it off after we had a laugh. 

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Jackstar on November 10, 2016, 04:36:37 PM
Why are you suddenly so concerned about telling children the truth when they're still being lied to about the Armenian Holocaust?

Fuck off and die. You serve no purpose.

Jackstar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 10, 2016, 04:37:10 PM
Yeah, we're not falling for that knee-jerk emotionalist shit anymore.  ::)

Don't get too cocky, they're still plenty of nitwits believing the whole of the Sandy Hook Hoax, the Boston Ankle Bombing, the Super Gay Al Nightclub Massacre, et cetera.

A fight may have been won, but the war for justice rages on.

onan

Quote from: Jackstar on November 10, 2016, 04:33:34 PM
https://archive.org/details/TheAmazingAlexandersnlSpoof

We're like two ships passing in the night here. Tell you what, you watch mine and I'll watch yours and I won't fap to mine either, okay?

I'm glad I invested in telechargeit.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: VoteQuimby on November 10, 2016, 04:38:57 PM
;D Hurting fee fees isn't considered violence over here.

Yeah, well, lets hope you feel the same way when that turns into murders....it will, not if.

mikuthing01

Quote from: 21st Century Man on November 10, 2016, 04:31:38 PM
We love legal immigrants not illegal immigrants who want a free ride.  Why do you think Trump won 29% of the Hispanic vote because those who immigrated here legally resent others who want a free ticket.  I don't blame them.

My wife's family all voted for Trump i don't think they really gave a shit about the wall they just hated Hillary and none of them think Trump is racist

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on November 10, 2016, 04:40:37 PM
Yeah, well, lets hope you feel the same way when that turns into murders....it will, not if.

Here's leftist mental illness on display.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: 21st Century Man on November 10, 2016, 04:37:00 PM
They know more than you might think but that is besides the point.  We wouldn't be at this point if people had gone through the correct channels to immigrate here legally.

You're an apologist for kids being bullied simply because they're Hispanic? Seriously? Because that is what will happen. Irrespective if they're here legally or illegally.

whoozit

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on November 10, 2016, 04:27:47 PM

Everyone who voted Trump happy with that? Sure? Excellent. Kids eh? Wonder where they learn it from.
Unfortunately it comes from their parents.  Any parent that does not not explain political rhetoric during campaigns is doing their children a disservice.  Actions, not words are what cause real harm.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: VoteQuimby on November 10, 2016, 04:41:45 PM
Here's leftist mental illness on display.

So you are fine with murder? Okay.

Quote from: mikuthing01 on November 10, 2016, 04:41:12 PM
My wife's family all voted for Trump i don't think they really gave a shit about the wall they just hated Hillary and none of them think Trump is racist

Of course he's not.  Most people realize prejudice is wrong and do what they can not to be racist.  True, there is a minority of people who don't give a shit but that is besides the point.

Jackstar

Quote from: mikuthing01 on November 10, 2016, 04:41:12 PM
and none of them think Drumpf is racist

I've never heard anyone breathe a single word about Trump being any more racist than any other old rich white man, until he ran for President, and then it was "racist racist racist," blaring from loudspeakers installed on rooftops.

People who don't find this to be the least bit suspicious are literally fucked in the head. Use it as a litmus test, with my blessing.

Jackstar

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on November 10, 2016, 04:44:24 PM

So you are fine with Diego Garcia? Okay.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: whoozit on November 10, 2016, 04:44:01 PM
Unfortunately it comes from their parents.  Any parent that does not not explain political rhetoric during campaigns is doing their children a disservice.  Actions, not words are what cause real harm.

The same way Hitler harmlessly blamed Jews, gypsies and non whites for Germany's problems in the 30's?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on November 10, 2016, 04:40:37 PM

Like this one?  ???

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RO-go8XDIT8

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on November 10, 2016, 04:44:24 PM

Why are you charging middle schoolers who are having fun and not breaking any laws with murder?

Mental.
Illness.

starrmtn001

This aught to throw some fuel on the thread fire.

Telegraph “Journalist” Calls For Assassination of Donald Trump Then Deletes Her Twitter Account.  11.10.16.

https://youtu.be/xVxqHQ7axsI

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: VoteQuimby on November 10, 2016, 04:46:50 PM
Why are you charging middle schoolers who are having fun and not breaking any laws with murder?

Mental.
Illness.

I'd love to see people who don't look like you, have 'fun' with you. In their own very special way.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on November 10, 2016, 04:43:43 PM
You're an apologist for kids being bullied simply because they're Hispanic? Seriously? Because that is what will happen. Irrespective if they're here legally or illegally.

No, of course they should not be bullied.  Though to be truthful, being bullied when young can lead to stronger fortitude among mature folks in the face of overwhelming odds so maybe there are benefits to a small amount of bullying when young.  I'm not advocating it but I was bullied too and came out stronger because of it.

This isn't about bullying though, this is about laws being broken and there should be consequences for such behavior.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on November 10, 2016, 04:48:58 PM

I'd love to see people who don't look like you, have 'fun' with you. In their own very special way.

That's rather creepy and sexually suggestive.

Jackstar

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on November 10, 2016, 04:43:43 PM
You're an apologist for kids being bullied

... these are your new talking points, huh? Fresh.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 10, 2016, 04:47:51 PM
You strawman employing faggot!  >:(

Greetings, Starfighter. You have been recruited by The Star League to serve as an object lesson.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: VoteQuimby on November 10, 2016, 04:50:11 PM
That's rather creepy and sexually suggestive.

Typical creepy Brit, just so eager to suck the royal dick.  :D

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: 21st Century Man on November 10, 2016, 04:49:00 PM
No, of course they should not be bullied.  Though to be truthful, being bullied when young can lead to stronger fortitude among mature folks in the face of overwhelming odds so maybe there are benefits to a small amount of bullying when young.  I'm not advocating it but I was bullied too and came out stronger because of it.

And plenty don't. Many commit suicide. But its okay. You can tell the parents of a child they were found hanged, but it was only bullying, so they shouldn't feel too bad. Yes, you are an apologist.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jackstar on November 10, 2016, 04:50:33 PM
... these are your new talking points, huh? Fresh.

Greetings, Starfighter. You have been recruited by The Star League to serve as an object lesson.

Yeah, yeah...so you keep saying. When do I get my fucking starship?!  ::)