• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Jackstar

Quote from: onan on November 10, 2016, 02:01:11 PM
You're being intellectually dishonest.

Quote from: onan on November 10, 2016, 04:13:13 PM
I did admit to that fact, so yeah, it was me.

Now that you've admitted that you consider the Warren Commission to have been "pretty much" legitimate, it invalidates your opinions about "pretty much" every other geopolitical event of the last half-century.

How am I supposed to credit your ability for rational and critical thought, when by your own admission, you find The Magic Bullet Theory persuasive?

We may as well be reading and eating the tea leaves.

albrecht

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on November 10, 2016, 04:14:46 PM
I suspect though that similar to a great deal of Europe, a great deal of the USA would grind to a halt without cheap i.e. foreign/ illegal labour. I can't see that changing soon, because the rest won't want to do it unless the wages rise. That won't happen.
Agriculture and home building would suffer though even there, just as throughout history, technology is making it fewer and fewer people needed and with the rapid technological changes around the corner I would think this will come even faster and faster. Training and immigration schemes based on the past is probably not the best plan. Actually I would put up with higher prices due to businesses paying a citizen a legal wage, if there were benefits (no more illegals, safer country, cleaner country, more homogeneous country, etc.)

onan

Quote from: starrmtn001 on November 10, 2016, 04:16:25 PM
Quite a feat for a toddler, don't ya think? ::) ;D

I was in the third grade, I had access to high powered rifles, easy access to interstate travel, and who would expect a 9 year old?

Rix Gins

Quote from: VoteQuimby on November 10, 2016, 04:17:01 PM

;D

Dude with the headphones on is going out in style.  Listening to his favorite tunes.

onan

Quote from: Jackstar on November 10, 2016, 04:19:00 PM

Now that you've admitted that you consider the Warren Commission to have been "pretty much" legitimate, it invalidates your opinions about "pretty much" every other geopolitical event of the last half-century.

How am I supposed to credit your ability for rational and critical thought, when by your own admission, you find The Magic Bullet Theory persuasive?

We may as well be reading and eating the tea leaves.

You have been shown a video that clearly explains the positioning for a straight line bullet path.

Quote from: onan on November 10, 2016, 04:21:15 PM
I was in the third grade, I had access to high powered rifles, easy access to interstate travel, and who would expect a 9 year old?

That's true.  You wouldn't even need a knoll, a grassy nub would do.

Jackstar

Quote from: onan on November 10, 2016, 04:23:17 PM
You have been shown a video that clearly explains the positioning for a straight line bullet path.

I... was? Was it much better than Cats?

Tea leaves.

Despite the left's best efforts the next generation isn't going to be a bunch of cucks purged of toxic masculinity or whatever the fuck...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3924768/Build-wall-Michigan-middle-schoolers-start-chant-cafeteria-day-Trump-announced-president.html

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: VoteQuimby on November 10, 2016, 04:24:28 PM
Despite the left's best efforts the next generation isn't going to be a bunch of cucks purged of toxic masculinity or whatever the fuck...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3924768/Build-wall-Michigan-middle-schoolers-start-chant-cafeteria-day-Trump-announced-president.html

Latino children were said to be in tears during the incident on Wednesday

Chant echoes the president-elect's pledge to build a wall on the United States' border with Mexico

Parents have contacted the school concerned for the safety on their kid

Everyone who voted Trump happy with that? Sure? Excellent. Kids eh? Wonder where they learn it from.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on November 10, 2016, 04:10:05 PM
I asked you also why you weren't drowned at birth. But your mum told me before making us coffee, she didn't think she'd be able to get away with it.

That was just her CIA cover for learning how a human abortion like you can survive for so long. She had to abandon it thought because the level of retardation was off the charts.  8)

onan

Quote from: Jackstar on November 10, 2016, 04:24:14 PM
I... was? Was it much better than Cats?

Tea leaves.

Perhaps you missed it, but FighttheFuture posted a video.

I am not a fan of Cats and after about 30 seconds cat videos get old.

albrecht

Quote from: VoteQuimby on November 10, 2016, 04:24:28 PM

I don't support bullying but a bit of it can be good. A generation growing up with such thin skin is not prepared for life. I think one, of many, reasons we see these shootings is because a generation grows up never even being in a fight and so sheltered that if chagrined or ashamed in some way they escalate to guns. Even one of my younger nephews said "it ridiculous we spend more time on anti-bullying and "no place for hate" than we do in math class." Schools ban ball games or tag at recess due to "unwanted touching" and "so dangerous." It is crazy and our tax money pays for this nonsense.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on November 10, 2016, 04:27:47 PM

Everyone who voted Trump happy with that? Sure? Excellent. Kids eh? Wonder where they learn it from.

We love legal immigrants not illegal immigrants who want a free ride.  Why do you think Trump won 29% of the Hispanic vote because those who immigrated here legally resent others who want a free ticket.  I don't blame them.

Quote from: albrecht on November 10, 2016, 04:31:23 PM
I don't support bullying but a bit of it can be good. A generation growing up with such thin skin is not prepared for life. I think one, of many, reasons we see these shootings is because a generation grows up never even being in a fight and so sheltered that if chagrined or ashamed in some way they escalate to guns. Even one of my younger nephews said "it ridiculous we spend more time on anti-bullying and "no place for hate" than we do in math class." Schools ban ball games or tag at recess due to "unwanted touching" and "so dangerous." It is crazy and our tax money pays for this nonsense.

What I like about it is despite the left's best efforts these kids know what's up. Also who would have thought a 70-year old Republican would be cool?

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on November 10, 2016, 04:27:47 PM

My son (10, Chinese) told me that another kid in his class told him that if Trump became President, he would have to go back to China.  LOL! 

Jackstar

Quote from: onan on November 10, 2016, 04:29:56 PM
I am not a fan of Cats and after about 30 seconds cat videos get old.

https://archive.org/details/TheAmazingAlexandersnlSpoof

Quote from: onan on November 10, 2016, 04:29:56 PM
Perhaps you missed it, but FighttheFuture posted a video.

We're like two ships passing in the night here. Tell you what, you watch mine and I'll watch yours and I won't fap to mine either, okay?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: albrecht on November 10, 2016, 04:31:23 PM

Oh come on! Chanting about a wall to terrified kids is okay? If that is acceptable then the USA is fucked.

starrmtn001

Quote from: onan on November 10, 2016, 04:21:15 PM
Just tryin' to have your back, Onan.  Who knew? :o ;D

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: 21st Century Man on November 10, 2016, 04:31:38 PM
We love legal immigrants not illegal immigrants who want a free ride.  Why do you think Trump won 29% of the Hispanic vote because those who immigrated here legally resent others who want a free ticket.  I don't blame them.

And six and seven year olds know the difference?

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on November 10, 2016, 04:33:38 PM
Oh come on! Chanting about a wall to terrified kids is okay? If that is acceptable then the USA is fucked.

There was no violence or anything. Weren't you the one yelling about how Britains aren't speech cucks earlier today before being BTFO?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on November 10, 2016, 04:33:27 PM
My son (10, Chinese) told me that another kid in his class told him that if Trump became President, he would have to go back to China.  LOL!

He saw the funny side of that?

ItsOver

Quote from: username on November 10, 2016, 03:55:21 PM

Not as impressive as that av..... that is heavy duty.
Heh, heh.  SciFi's best av.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: VoteQuimby on November 10, 2016, 04:35:36 PM
There was no violence or anything. Weren't you the one yelling about how Britains aren't speech cucks earlier today before being BTFO?

Are you incapable of reading? It was in the link posted. These are children you fucking idiot. They can't tell the difference between illegal and legal. They just parrot what their illiterate and idiotic parents spout.

Jackstar

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on November 10, 2016, 04:34:31 PM

Why are you suddenly so concerned about telling children the truth when they're still being lied to about the Armenian Holocaust?

They know more than you might think but that is besides the point.  We wouldn't be at this point if people had gone through the correct channels to immigrate here legally.

Dr. MD MD

Yeah, we're not falling for that knee-jerk emotionalist shit anymore.  ::)