• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Segundus on November 09, 2016, 09:05:30 AM
What happens now?  Re-open coal mines?  Build more nuclear plants?  Encourage more fracking?  This is a disaster.  Not that Obama was all that effective in these areas. 

I hope Trump breaks with his norm and thinks before he acts.   

Hillary won the popular vote by a slight margin.

Another Hillary SJW moron!  ::)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: SredniVashtar on November 09, 2016, 09:06:09 AM
People in Europe were ecstatic at the idea of war breaking out in 1914, so your cretinous reaction comes as no surprise. As Hegel said, we learn from history that we don't learn from history. Good luck with this 'outsider' who was born with the silver spoon tightly inserted, and whose fortune probably consists of fairy gold, if he were man enough to let people see his tax returns. All you are doing is voting against something, rather than for,which is never a good idea.

I'll stop here. I know more than five lines taxes you sorely and you start blowing bubbles.

Oooh! Stern warning from SV. GET FUCKED, SIR!  ;D

Rumors online Hillary is going to contest the results.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: SredniVashtar on November 09, 2016, 09:13:21 AM
Oh, it's momentous. Even a dim bulb like you can see that. Just not in the way you think it is.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....

Two hours late... I'm about to reeeeeee...

The markets are doing well this morning, if she does something in character for her all hell is going to break loose.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on November 09, 2016, 09:14:11 AM

He isn't in offce yet, so those chickens have yet to be counted. But as he said, the election is rigged, so expect an impeachment when its shown to be so.

As SV said; voting against a candidate doesn't qualify the alternative. But its how it is, and if the electoral majority of the DSA want a 70 year old with the mind of a petulant child as their leader, who are we to argue?

All I ask is six-twelve months down the line we don't get any back peddling because he's turned out to be what his detractors said he was. Hidden in plain sight.

Oh, and here's the queen's cuck, weighing in. More blah, blah, blah. I think the queen needs her bum wiped. Run along, boy!  ;D

albrecht

Quote from: onan on November 09, 2016, 09:50:50 AM
Nary a one on my ballot. My biggest decision was between two county commissioners both of which I like.
According to some (not sure, you know how they "word" stuff) the bond passage means it will be easier in the future to enact more stuff. On the good side? Austin might get "gondolas" in the future. But basically, we got more bikes lanes to help traffic. You know because people going to work, like Holland (City Council went on a fact-finding trip there a few years back,) will bike to work....hint we have hills and it is 100F out there many months! But I'm sure we can hire some outside consultants to figure a way around that problem!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Al Capones Vault on November 09, 2016, 09:52:05 AM
Here's the 4chan kids and their made-up concerns.

I need to start getting ready for the War on Christmas soon.

CRUSHED!!! ;D

Three states legalized today with the first state on the East Coast and now half the country has access to medical marijuana. That's a pretty positive thing.

mikuthing01

Quote from: Al Capones Vault on November 09, 2016, 09:52:05 AM
Here's the 4chan kids and their made-up concerns.

I need to start getting ready for the War on Christmas soon.

dude, wat?

NXOEED

Quote from: VoteQuimby on November 09, 2016, 09:46:05 AM
I meant that post more as a joke than calling anyone out. I don't want to argue with anyone. If the roles were reversed and I was pro-Hillary I would be upset right now. I feel your pain.

agreed. I don't blame folks for being sad about their nominee not winning. I was pretty bummed in '08 and '12. I really just want to watch the smug pundits and the SJW blogosphere convulse. They got it all so fucking wrong and were so cocky about it.

onan

Quote from: albrecht on November 09, 2016, 09:56:34 AM
According to some (not sure, you know how they "word" stuff) the bond passage means it will be easier in the future to enact more stuff. On the good side? Austin might get "gondolas" in the future. But basically, we got more bikes lanes to help traffic. You know because people going to work, like Holland (City Council went on a fact-finding trip there a few years back,) will bike to work....hint we have hills and it is 100F out there many months! But I'm sure we can hire some outside consultants to figure a way around that problem!
I may have shared this before, In Pittsburgh the city/county/borough wanted a new sports stadium. They put a bond issue on the ballot, it was soundly rejected by the voters. They still built the stadium at the tax payers expense. 

Does anyone else find it amusing American flags were like toxic waste to this evil woman before and now for this speech it looks like she's literally being showered by flags?

chefist

Quote from: VoteQuimby on November 09, 2016, 09:58:46 AM
Three states legalized today with the first state on the East Coast and now half the country has access to medical marijuana. That's a pretty positive thing.

Yea, I was surprised Mass passed it...cool...

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 09, 2016, 09:56:22 AM
Oh, and here's the queen's cuck, weighing in. More blah, blah, blah. I think the queen needs her bum wiped. Run along, boy!  ;D

You were allowed to vote too? America truly is a land where all can thrive; even the insomniac protozoa.

121 goddamn minutes now... At least now we see what her Presidency would be like. Over budget and behind schedule.

reeeeeeeeeeeee...

All of a sudden Hillary's feed starts playing intense death metal... the fuck?  ;D  ;D  ;D

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: VoteQuimby on November 09, 2016, 09:58:46 AM

Yes. You can be stoned while Trump is taking you up the ass.

NXOEED

Quote from: VoteQuimby on November 09, 2016, 10:01:25 AM
121 goddamn minutes now... At least now we see what her Presidency would be like. Over budget and behind schedule.

reeeeeeeeeeeee...

they've probably had to epi-pen her a hundred times over the past 12 hours.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on November 09, 2016, 10:03:21 AM

Yes. You can be stoned while Trump is taking you up the ass.

I can be stoned anytime I please sir.  ;D

Playing satanic death metal as the warm up music for Hillary... are they trying to tell us something?

albrecht

Quote from: onan on November 09, 2016, 10:00:18 AM
I may have shared this before, In Pittsburgh the city/county/borough wanted a new sports stadium. They put a bond issue on the ballot, it was soundly rejected by the voters. They still built the stadium at the tax payers expense.
Funny, but no haha funny. Here a while back, in a bizarre twist to the usual. Keep Austin Weird, I guess though before that was the slogan, the City Council voted behind closed doors to build a baseball stadium for private owners and bring a team in. Oddly, for once, there was a protest and they reneged and finally put it on a ballot. It lost and wasn't built. So they built in in Round Rock (a town to the north but, basically, a part of the metroplex now but own incorporation) and was wildly successful. I don't like the idea of cities paying for stadiums that are for profit of people/companies but that event was funny and bizarre because we will approve any other spending. Like yuuge pedestrian/bike bridges etc that almost nobody uses that you can admire whilst stuck in traffic.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: VoteQuimby on November 09, 2016, 10:04:13 AM
I can be stoned anytime I please sir.  ;D

No question. Your posts prove that.

mikuthing01

Quote from: VoteQuimby on November 09, 2016, 10:05:12 AM
Playing satanic death metal as the warm up music for Hillary... are they trying to tell us something?

It's not over Hillary has the launch codes!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3ZYKSDbwQE

chefist

Every feed, even ABC, titled it, "Concession Speech".

I've seen student government meetings handled better than this press conference.

albrecht

Ha, I'm listening to the folks on NPR quiver and attempt to tell the news. Hillary is likely shaking and downing some hair-of-the-dog while dealing with those ever pesky money-transfers and private plane bookings.

Quote from: albrecht on November 09, 2016, 10:09:14 AM
Ha, I'm listening to the folks on NPR quiver and attempt to tell the news. Hillary is likely shaking and downing some hair-of-the-dog while dealing with those ever pesky money-transfers and private plane bookings.

She's got about six weeks to get somewhere the FBI can't touch her.  ;D

mikuthing01

guize what happens if Hillary strokes out and dies during her concession speech live on tv?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on November 09, 2016, 10:01:14 AM
You were allowed to vote too? America truly is a land where all can thrive; even the insomniac protozoa.

That's right. Now go eat your government cheese, cuck!