• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

chefist

Quote from: VoteQuimby on November 09, 2016, 09:16:25 AM
Goddamn this woman. She's obnoxious right up to the last second. Almost 90 minutes late now for her press conference.

cut her some slack...she must have a massive hang over...

NXOEED

Quote from: VoteQuimby on November 09, 2016, 09:16:25 AM
Goddamn this woman. She's obnoxious right up to the last second. Almost 90 minutes late now for her press conference.

hahaha

SredniVashtar

Quote from: VoteQuimby on November 09, 2016, 09:14:17 AM
Sure, you're much smarter than everyone else on here. And you display that by being consistently wrong.  ;D

Smarter than you, but then I could say the same for the chair I'm sitting on.

NXOEED

There was no greater "fuck you" than the picture Art Bell posted on Facebook of himself smiling and holding a beer.

Quote from: SredniVashtar on November 09, 2016, 09:18:47 AM
Smarter than you, but then I could say the same for the chair I'm sitting on.

You realize chairs are inanimate objects right? Or is this another thing you need explained to you along with the intricacies of the American and English political systems?  ;D

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: NXOEED on November 09, 2016, 09:10:18 AM
Oh my God, Limbaugh is gonna be amazing today.

that's all i've been waiting for.  well, that and to hear crooked's concession speech...

starrmtn001

Quote from: mv on November 09, 2016, 09:25:05 AM
that's all i've been waiting for.  well, that and to hear crooked's concession speech...
Feed goes live in a few minutes.

https://youtu.be/MEiv4gulxHg

NXOEED

Quote from: mv on November 09, 2016, 09:25:05 AM

what a beautiful day.

92 minutes late... this woman is driving my OCD insane.

NXOEED

Quote from: VoteQuimby on November 09, 2016, 09:32:53 AM

Rush kind of called that too. "You know who won't be so quick to concede if this doesn't go her way?"

Quote from: NXOEED on November 09, 2016, 09:37:08 AM
Rush kind of called that too. "You know who won't be so quick to concede if this doesn't go her way?"

I wonder what kind of odds I could get on her demanding a recount?

She is pure evil, wouldn't be surprised to see her pull something. As time goes along, this is becoming more shady.

albrecht

Quote from: VoteQuimby on November 09, 2016, 01:21:58 AM
136 or 142
Realcool Daddio
Yorkshire Pud
SV
Lt. Uhura
Donald Noory
onan
TigerLily
That one commie chick who's name I don't remember
NowhereInTime

Come out and play-e-a!
ps: turned off my phone last night but now getting texts from Hollywood relatives about "cutting off" contact with "anybody who voted for Trump." I'll wait for them to sober up but basically ignore. Hilarious, but sad how much people invest personally, monetarily, and psychologically in candidates.

NXOEED

I can't wait to see his cabinet.

"Secretary of State Dolph Lundgren".

I know it won't happen like that, but that would be just about the coolest fucking thing he could do. Appoint a bunch of action stars to cabinet positions.

chefist

Quote from: VoteQuimby on November 09, 2016, 09:38:30 AM

She is pure evil, wouldn't be surprised to see her pull something. As time goes along, this is becoming more shady.

I don't think so, as Obama called Trump to set up the transition meeting for Tomorrow in Washington.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: albrecht on November 09, 2016, 09:39:27 AM
Come out and play-e-a!
ps: turned off my phone last night but now getting texts from Hollywood relatives about "cutting off" contact with "anybody who voted for Trump." I'll wait for them to sober up but basically ignore. Hilarious, but sad how much people invest personally, monetarily, and psychologically in candidates.

In such as Trump and Clinton? Yeah. Next thing you know, there'll be threads started about them.  :)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: VoteQuimby on November 09, 2016, 09:38:30 AM

Oh? Didn't Trump say it was rigged? Maybe a recount is in order.

onan

Quote from: albrecht on November 09, 2016, 09:39:27 AM
Come out and play-e-a!

I already congratulated you guys for Trumps win. Quite honestly, I am interested to see how this thing plays out. I am trying to be gracious. Obviously, I misread and mis-followed what was happening. I am not such a sore loser that I hope things go badly. I am worried they will but I am not hoping for it.

starrmtn001

Quote from: VoteQuimby on November 09, 2016, 09:32:53 AM
Any time now . . . . ::)

She's an Alinskyist so I'm betting she has to throw a bunch of barbs in about how she won on numbers, Russia, rigging, conspiracies and what not. CNN was alluding to her not going away clean earlier.

2:1 - She goes away clean and honorably
3:1 - She goes away like a victim citing all the things against her
5:1 - She demands a recount
10:1 - She says the whole process was influenced by Russia
100:1 - She bursts into tears
1000:1 - She sharts herself live on TV

albrecht

Quote from: NXOEED on November 09, 2016, 09:41:37 AM
I can't wait to see his cabinet.

"Secretary of State Dolph Lundgren".

I know it won't happen like that, but that would be just about the coolest fucking thing he could do. Appoint a bunch of action stars to cabinet positions.
Dolph is a smart, educated dude actually. Degree in chemistry and then Masters in chemical engineering. His accent and prowess in martial arts makes American audiences think he is just some block-head.

chefist

Quote from: onan on November 09, 2016, 09:43:51 AM
I already congratulated you guys for Trumps win. Quite honestly, I am interested to see how this thing plays out. I am trying to be gracious. Obviously, I misread and mis-followed what was happening. I am not such a sore loser that I hope things go badly. I am worried they will but I am not hoping for it.

If we came together after almost 700,000 war dead in 1865, we can with this too.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Al Capones Vault on November 09, 2016, 03:55:46 AM

Here's another moronic, SJW who's dreams were CRUSHED last night.  ;D

I meant that post more as a joke than calling anyone out. I don't want to argue with anyone. If the roles were reversed and I was pro-Hillary I would be upset right now. I feel your pain.

Quote from: chefist on November 09, 2016, 09:45:10 AM
If we came together after almost 700,000 war dead in 1865, we can with this too.

Did we ever really though?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: VoteQuimby on November 09, 2016, 09:45:03 AM
She's an Alinskyist so I'm betting she has to throw a bunch of barbs in about how she won on numbers, Russia, rigging, conspiracies and what not. CNN was alluding to her not going away clean earlier.

2:1 - She goes away clean and honorably
3:1 - She goes away like a victim citing all the things against her
5:1 - She demands a recount
10:1 - She says the whole process was influenced by Russia
100:1 - She bursts into tears
1000:1 - She sharts herself live on TV

The first three Trump would certainly have done. Then throw himself on the floor thumping it with his little fists.

albrecht

Quote from: onan on November 09, 2016, 09:43:51 AM
I still have hesitations about Trump. Just sort of sad on all sides that people invest so much personally in candidates, even to the point of personal relations. And ignore things like a local bond issue that didn't go the way I wanted. Oh well. I think, hope, it will all work out.

chefist

Quote from: VoteQuimby on November 09, 2016, 09:46:42 AM
Did we ever really though?

Of course...heads weren't rolling in the streets like Revolutionary France...we didn't turn into a Middle East, multi-generational cauldron of hate...or a simmering pot of resentment and death like the Balkans...

We did it as good as could be done by imperfect humans...

onan

Quote from: albrecht on November 09, 2016, 09:47:46 AM
I still have hesitations about Trump. Just sort of sad on all sides that people invest so much personally in candidates, even to the point of personal relations. And ignore things like a local bond issue that didn't go the way I wanted. Oh well. I think, hope, it will all work out.

Nary a one on my ballot. My biggest decision was between two county commissioners both of which I like.

analog kid

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 09, 2016, 09:45:25 AM
Here's another moronic, SJW who's dreams were CRUSHED last night.  ;D

Here's the 4chan kids and their made-up concerns.

I need to start getting ready for the War on Christmas soon.

Here's a feed with the stage and them setting up.

Lots of sad faces, hahahaha.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-B6AtuNlMY