• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Random stupid things on your mind. Post them.

Started by timpate, September 20, 2010, 07:56:24 PM

GravitySucks

7,784 Americans are still unaccounted for from the Korean War. Wow. 

Quote from: GravitySucks on November 07, 2016, 07:56:39 PM
7,784 Americans are still unaccounted for from the Korean War. Wow.

How many died in North Korean, Chinese, and Soviet prison camps in the years after the war, and how many are still there?

GravitySucks

Quote from: Paper*Boy on November 07, 2016, 08:41:05 PM
How many died in North Korean, Chinese, and Soviet prison camps in the years after the war, and how many are still there?

I think if we knew, they would be accounted for.

Quote from: GravitySucks on November 07, 2016, 08:41:58 PM

Point being, that's what happened to a good percentage of that number.

albrecht

Quote from: GravitySucks on November 07, 2016, 08:41:58 PM
Considering the much of the battle ground and the diminutive dictators that control it and the DMZ (which interestingly is apparently becoming an amazing natural habitat) it is not surprising that we can't account for so many. Imagine how many missing on the other sides though!

Jackstar

Quoteand just so you guys know what we are up against:

we know the elites worship lucifer/moloch/satan which you can see at bohemian grove. now satan is associated with saturn. saturn has a hexagon on its northpole. put triangles on the flat sides of the hexagon and you get the star of david, put 3 lines inside it you get a 3D cube (look at pic related) like the black one in mecca where people walk even around in circles like the rings of saturn. open up the cube you get the christian cross.
now in the bible it says we shouldnt worship tin gods or false idols, yet we have those things? considering the symbolism, in christianity the idol is even lucifer killing the messiah. thats what people pray to. the elite made all the abrahamitic religions worship satan without them even knowing.

but it gets weirder
the number 777 is the number of god, the number 6 is the number of the human. 666 is the number of the beast, man trying to become god. trying to rise above others.

remember the link to saturn? saturn is the 6th planet in the solarsystem, hexagon on its northpole is 6 pointed, satur(n)day is the 6th day of the week in most calendars. a hexagon with three lines makes a cube, could symbolize a prison right? humans are carbon based lifeforms, carbon is the 6th elemenent with 6 neutrons, 6 protons, and 6 electrons, making a cube of the carbon would be 6x6x6 again. the earth is tilted on its axis by 23,4 degrees to the vertical axis, making it 66,6 degree to the horizontal ones. the more i look in it, the more i feel like this materialistic world is a prison

Posting for an Illuminati friend.

Juan

We still have crews cutting trees downed by Hurricane Matthew.  I'm watching one in which the white guy is standing around holding a clipboard, the Hispanic woman is holding the traffic sign, and the black guy is doing all the work with the chain saw.
Multiculturalism.

whoozit

Quote from: Camazotz Automat on November 08, 2016, 07:12:49 PM
Collect the set!  Trade with your friends!
I still have mine from when I was a kid.

pate

I was told today that cats will not eat pork, not even bacon.

This if true is reason #435 to not trust cats.

pate

I look Forward to the musings of FredOnEverything tomorrow or whenever he chooses to pipe up next...

I'm having flashbacks of Sylvia Browne's fingernails tickling the top of Montel Williams' stage-illuminated head.

That's what election night can do to your brain.

Meanwhile, the transfer of power in Washington D.C. should be interesting to watch:

onan

Quote from: Camazotz Automat on November 09, 2016, 03:58:21 AM
I'm having flashbacks of Sylvia Browne's fingernails tickling the top of Montel Williams' stage-illuminated head.

That's what election night can do to your brain.

Meanwhile, the transfer of power in Washington D.C. should be interesting to watch:

I was going to ask you if the pic was from Lifeforce, but as I paste your post I see in the pic link, that it is.

was a good movie

Quote from: onan on November 09, 2016, 10:06:31 AM
I was going to ask you if the pic was from Lifeforce, but as I paste your post I see in the pic link, that it is.

was a good movie

It was.  Over the top old fashioned big budget crazy sci fi horror.  While it did poorly in the theaters, it has held up well over time.  I loaned out my DVD of it and never got it back.  That's my excuse to consider purchasing Shout Factory's blu-ray/DVD 2 disc combo release of it which contains the longer director's cut I have yet to see and the theatrical version.  I remember reading in one of Colin Wilson's books, way back when, his comments regarding his frustration that a critical set up sequence had been cut out for the theatrical version.

(for anyone unfamiliar with the film: Colin Wilson wrote the book -  The Space Vampires - on which the screenplay was based.)

Chine

Finally picked up Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil as I'm headed to Savannah, GA in a week.

this is posted here because I'm tired of going through all the threads on Random and can't find the GabBook thread.

Quote from: Chine on November 10, 2016, 04:57:00 PM
Finally picked up Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil as I'm headed to Savannah, GA in a week.

this is posted here because I'm tired of going through all the threads on Random and can't find the GabBook thread.

pssst.... bookmark.....  ;D

Quote from: Jackstar on November 08, 2016, 02:12:15 AM
Quoteand just so you guys know what we are up against:

we know the elites worship lucifer/moloch/satan which you can see at bohemian grove. now satan is associated with saturn. saturn has a hexagon on its northpole. put triangles on the flat sides of the hexagon and you get the star of david, put 3 lines inside it you get a 3D cube (look at pic related) like the black one in mecca where people walk even around in circles like the rings of saturn. open up the cube you get the christian cross.
now in the bible it says we shouldnt worship tin gods or false idols, yet we have those things? considering the symbolism, in christianity the idol is even lucifer killing the messiah. thats what people pray to. the elite made all the abrahamitic religions worship satan without them even knowing.

but it gets weirder
the number 777 is the number of god, the number 6 is the number of the human. 666 is the number of the beast, man trying to become god. trying to rise above others.

remember the link to saturn? saturn is the 6th planet in the solarsystem, hexagon on its northpole is 6 pointed, satur(n)day is the 6th day of the week in most calendars. a hexagon with three lines makes a cube, could symbolize a prison right? humans are carbon based lifeforms, carbon is the 6th elemenent with 6 neutrons, 6 protons, and 6 electrons, making a cube of the carbon would be 6x6x6 again. the earth is tilted on its axis by 23,4 degrees to the vertical axis, making it 66,6 degree to the horizontal ones. the more i look in it, the more i feel like this materialistic world is a prison
Posting for an Illuminati friend.

Quote“Because they have eight wheels and four people on them, and four plus eight makes twelve, and there are twelve inches in a foot, and one foot is a ruler, and Queen Elizabeth was a ruler, and Queen Elizabeth was also a ship, and the ship sailed the seas, and there were fish in the seas, and fish have fins, and the Finns fought the Russians, and the Russians are red, and fire trucks are always “Russian" around, so that's why fire trucks are red!"

Quote from: pate on November 09, 2016, 12:59:15 AM
I look Forward to the musings of FredOnEverything tomorrow or whenever he chooses to pipe up next...

i'm understanding many things a lot better now......

does Fred ever use the word "idiosyncratic"?

;)

QuoteI need some advice re: my tuna fingers

I have another account on here but I made a throwaway to ask some advice on what's obviously an embarrassing subject. My fingers constantly have a lingering vaginal smell. I like to sleep with one hand or both tucked down there for warmth. When I wake up they smell vaginal and no matter how hard I wash them, unless I wash my hair, they smell bad. Hopefully no one else is noticing but me. Occasionally I will also scratch my anus in the night resulting in some fecal residue in the morning which I can wash off or scratch out from my nails and nailbeds using usually the back of an earring, but can't wash off the anal/vaginal smell. Any other hamcats dealt with this? Can you suggest a good soap or lotion? Thanks

Reddit. why! why! why did i learn to read!

aldousburbank

Facebook suddenly says a bunch of its users are dead. Don’t panic.
https://techcrunch.com/2016/11/11/facebook-suddenly-thinks-a-bunch-of-people-are-dead-dont-panic/

I'm thinking this is the Mandela effect, backwards. Facebook remembers you're dead but you don't. I'm not on the stupid fucking thing so I guess it's up to me to deliver the bad news. My condolences.