• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Not BartCast

Started by Lilith, October 13, 2018, 07:20:33 AM

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on June 09, 2019, 06:43:14 AM
So did you boil them in that cauldron for lunch or bake them into your muffins?

I put them in the freezer. I have a brace of moles curing in the smokehouse right now so lunch is taken care of.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: artbell_ghost on June 09, 2019, 06:47:02 AM
dynonhum are you a big fan of bart simpson? do you cover favorite episodes or in sequential order? will have to give it a whirl.  I like smithers the best personally, followed by carl

Fuck off, damon.

Quote from: SredniVashtar on June 09, 2019, 06:49:19 AM
I put them in the freezer. I have a brace of moles curing in the smokehouse right now so lunch is taken care of.

Oh.  Nice. 

BTW - I've found your dream girl.

DynamoHum

Quote from: SredniVashtar on June 09, 2019, 06:34:54 AM
I made the mistake of listening to part of this show without headphones. I happened to have the window open and after just five minutes exposure to DH's estuary whine, two seagulls fell stone dead out of the sky.

Well that’s your trips to the foodbank cancelled for this week then. You’re welcome :)

Lilith

The Guest Host is Gwen, Milluhs CoHost. 

Lilith

Could they be Angels?

Lilith

Catholic Aliens?   God help us.

Lilith

Gwen/Dynamo is still far superior to PBS/Dynamo IMO.

Lilith

The Level of Global Excitement, over Heathers supposed return, seems extremely subdued these days.

Lilith

This is like a Memory Lane of Heathers Tall Tales.

Lilith

I hope they cover what happened with the boyfriend that Heather was suddenly so madly in love with, that she burned the duck.

Lilith

"Has she been living off of Mike in Montana's donations all this time"?

Gwens question, not mine.

Lilith

Yes, c'mon dynamo,  who are Heathers "handlers"?

Lilith

June 20th, same as Arts return.

I think Gwens theory that YouTube would be better for Heather, where you can just go live whenever you want is a sound idea.

Quote from: brig on June 23, 2019, 08:20:48 AM
Yes, c'mon dynamo,  who are Heathers "handlers"?

I pointed out in the chat last night, that it hurts me that I have no handlers.   :'(

Lilith

Dynamo speculates that Lasha in Heathers ear, was likely the cause of the ruin of Heathers life.

Lilith

The "assult after Thanksgiving" has three sources.

secret bf Winter Lake?   

Seems like a match made in,  nevermind.

Lilith

KCAA Fred did say that as I recall as well, just not in the same time spot, as it's been filled, at least at the time.

K_Dubb

Quote from: brig on June 23, 2019, 08:30:56 AM
The "assult after Thanksgiving" has three sources.

secret bf Winter Lake?   

Seems like a match made in,  nevermind.

You know I was wondering the same thing, and since this is bellgab we can go where ellgabbers fear to tread.  But I recall her going on about being in love maybe a week or two after Thanksgiving.  Still...

Lilith

Not only is it difficult to believe that any terrestrial stations would carry her, but it's also difficult for me to believe that too many people would want to be a guest.

Lilith

Quote from: K_Dubb on June 23, 2019, 08:36:02 AM
You know I was wondering the same thing, and since this is bellgab we can go where ellgabbers fear to tread.  But I recall her going on about being in love maybe a week or two after Thanksgiving.  Still...

Yes, I remember it well. 

Lilith

The HW on disability theory?  Well it's not likely that a disabled person would move out into the middle of the desert, away from help and services.  Even George Senda figured out that would be a bad idea.

Quote from: brig on June 23, 2019, 08:39:17 AM
The HW on disability theory?  Well it's not likely that a disabled person would move out into the middle of the desert, away from help and services.

Perhaps she is merely Senda disabled?

Lilith

Neither DH, nor Gwen, nor wr250 ask the question, but I'm going to...

Rehab?

Maybe even more than once?

Just askin...

Lilith

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on June 23, 2019, 08:43:29 AM
Perhaps she is merely Senda disabled?

That's not easy to fix, but it's crossed my mind.

Lilith

PBS on the line.   Lordy, lordy.

Lilith

I think DH would be far more comfortable on the air, if she didn't feel the need to censor herself, cuz secrets?

Lilith

Theres that lovable PBS shouting.