• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Random stupid things on your mind. Post them.

Started by timpate, September 20, 2010, 07:56:24 PM

Quote from: K_Dubb on July 26, 2019, 08:54:53 PM
This was it!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ZGHVf7e_BA

Oh baby.  That is one fine choice my left coast friend.   One the Chef Chemist should definitely consider.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on July 26, 2019, 08:58:46 PM
Oh baby.  That is one fine choice my left coast friend.   One the Chef Chemist should definitely consider.

I think that's the last one he used -- no need to mess with perfection!  Any show with that opener is bound to be great.

Quote from: K_Dubb on July 26, 2019, 09:02:29 PM
I think that's the last one he used -- no need to mess with perfection!  Any show with that opener is bound to be great.

Well we have all but lit a signal fire in the Watch Tower but no Chefist.   :(

K_Dubb

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on July 26, 2019, 09:02:00 PM
Or if Martinez Tonight branches out into the universe, the theme from Quark?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6axuAOWT8Z0

Yes, for the weekend Dreamlandish paranormal-tinged shows!  This seriously needs a blitz -- are you in for the Times Square billboard?

Quote from: K_Dubb on July 26, 2019, 09:09:00 PM
Yes, for the weekend Dreamlandish paranormal-tinged shows!  This seriously needs a blitz -- are you in for the Times Square billboard?

I'm a cheap bastard but what the hell.   I need to see if I still have my chat room shout out chops or not!

K_Dubb

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on July 26, 2019, 09:07:22 PM
Well we have all but lit a signal fire in the Watch Tower but no Chefist.   :(

He's probably busy on a Friday night in Mesa or Yuma or wherever he is down there.  Oh well, back to Athabascan migrations... 

Quote from: K_Dubb on July 26, 2019, 09:30:35 PM
He's probably busy on a Friday night in Mesa or Yuma or wherever he is down there.  Oh well, back to Athabascan migrations...

Busy raking the dirt and rocks in his front yard no doubt.

albrecht

Quote from: K_Dubb on July 26, 2019, 09:30:35 PM
Or good airport thrillers back in the day. He covered stuff from Alaska to Spitbergen and points in between... I recall some "reverend" who used to be on shows like C2C who claimed some yuuge oil field not accessible due to some Biblical stuff and conspiracy theories behind "keeping oil prices high?" (Once again a prediction on show that doesn't hold up.)  He claimed he was some kind of "pastoral advisor" in oil fields (I'm sure that really helped the drinking, gambling, and native bedwarmer situations.)   

Quote from: albrecht on July 26, 2019, 09:38:48 PM
Or good airport thrillers back in the day. He covered stuff from Alaska to Spitbergen and points in between... I recall some "reverend" who used to be on shows like C2C who claimed some yuuge oil field not accessible due to some Biblical stuff and conspiracy theories behind "keeping oil prices high?" (Once again a prediction on show that doesn't hold up.)  He claimed he was some kind of "pastoral advisor" in oil fields (I'm sure that really helped the drinking, gambling, and native bedwarmer situations.)   

The right, honorable, Reverend Lindsey Williams.

"Now people.  Grab your pencil and paper.  I am about to tell you some life altering information".

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on July 26, 2019, 09:46:12 PM
The right, honorable, Reverand Lindsey Williams.

"Now people.  Grab your pencil and paper.  I am about to tell you some life altering information".
That was the person! Thanks. Somehow my conspiracy radio memory got faulty.  >:( Not good. Actually, likely good, that one doesn't retain ALL" information" gleaned from crackpots.

Quote from: albrecht on July 26, 2019, 09:49:24 PM
That was the person! Thanks. Somehow my conspiracy radio memory got faulty.  >:( Not good. Actually, likely good, that one doesn't retain ALL" information" gleaned from crackpots.

He can be fun but he is no Pastor Butch or Texe Marrs.    ;)

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on July 26, 2019, 09:52:00 PM
He can be fun but he is no Pastor Butch or Texe Marrs.    ;)
If you don't know Texe Marrs was a neighbor, of sorts, of mine. Alex is, somewhat, near by also. But Texe's personal place is pretty nice above the creek. His church is a bit more suspect as I can't really ascertain if it still is around. Other part of town, actually, maybe in other county. I think he went "virtual" with the ministry and retreated to his place? He got into some issues as he went full 'anti-joo" and that turned off some of his base who liked his anti-newage but Christian but support Israel fans. Interestingly Dell owns a sizeable (for being in 'town') land nearby his across the street and also a more successful church- those guys have a great deal due to taxes- who sold off their old place and then rebuild a few miles down with expansive structures and tax-free stuff.  Alex though, pre-divorce so Idk now, had recently expanded with an outdoor kitchen with pizza oven. Could explain his recent girth.

Quote from: albrecht on July 26, 2019, 10:01:40 PM
If you don't know Texe Marrs was a neighbor, of sorts, of mine. Alex is, somewhat, near by also. But Texe's personal place is pretty nice above the creek. His church is a bit more suspect as I can't really ascertain if it still is around. Other part of town, actually, maybe in other county. I think he went "virtual" with the ministry and retreated to his place? He got into some issues as he went full 'anti-joo" and that turned off some of his base who liked his anti-newage but Christian but support Israel fans. Interestingly Dell owns a sizeable (for being in 'town') land nearby his across the street and also a more successful church- those guys have a great deal due to taxes- who sold off their old place and then rebuild a few miles down with expansive structures and tax-free stuff.  Alex though, pre-divorce so Idk now, had recently expanded with an outdoor kitchen with pizza oven. Could explain his recent girth.

Look at you - hanging with Texe and Alex.  I got nothing............

Well years ago Kristi Yamaguchi lived not too far away but moved when her hubby got traded from the Hurricaines.

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on July 26, 2019, 10:14:23 PM
Look at you - hanging with Texe and Alex.  I got nothing............

Well years ago Kristi Yamaguchi lived not too far away but moved when her hubby got traded from the Hurricaines.
You got good other stories. I l wanna go to the UP. Austin used to be 'small," not any more. Became pretty crappy. Well, times change. Most local music and restaurants gone. Homeless everywhere, and not the fun kind of the old days who would be country folks, hobos, play a guitar or jew's harp for a pint of wine or some change etc and be polite but now aggressive goth, illegal, and junkies. And we rescinded a law so public 'camping' is legal! News tonight was gal raped at creek by a Honduran and no more Habitat For Humanity because real estate prices.

Quote from: albrecht on July 26, 2019, 10:25:08 PM
You got good other stories. I l wanna go to the UP. Austin used to be 'small," not any more. Became pretty crappy. Well, times change. Most local music and restaurants gone. Homeless everywhere, and not the fun kind of the old days who would be country folks, hobos, play a guitar or jew's harp for a pint of wine or some change etc and be polite but now aggressive goth, illegal, and junkies. And we rescinded a law so public 'camping' is legal! News tonight was gal raped at creek by a Honduran and no more Habitat For Humanity because real estate prices.

That's a shame.  If you head on up to the U.P., smack this bitch up and I'll give you some advice on things to see. 

Plus hey.  Dude just found some snow hanging on:
http://www.fox2detroit.com/news/local-news/yoopers-just-discovered-a-pile-of-snow-in-northern-michigan-in-late-july-yes-in-july

Taaroa

Quote from: WOTR on July 25, 2019, 10:50:51 PM
Most people around these parts use them (and Corvette's) for summer only cars and they get garaged in the winter. There are some exceptions (we had a woman working for us who had one as her only car...)

*It is sad that I know what your picture is referring to...  :-[
Quote from: Walks_At_Night on July 26, 2019, 03:20:58 PM
Here.  All you wanted to know about Mustang wheel hop but were afraid to ask:
https://www.americanmuscle.com/mustang-wheel-hop.html

If you are looking at a pre-2015 model, well then you have a different issue:
https://www.motortrend.com/news/the-history-of-the-ford-mustang-independent-rear-suspension/

Thanks, it's not me considering it though. A friend is looking at buying the new model and then the both of us driving from Helsinki to Hammerfest in the middle of winter to chase down some aurorae, but I have a suspicion his ownership of it will end with someone wrapped around a tree. I don't have any experience driving in snow and ice, and the last time I rode with him we got bogged in snow in an abandoned missile base miles from anywhere.  ::)

Mustangs have actually become really popular here in the past 2 years, since that's what they've filled the niche vacated by Holden ending their manufacturing. Apparently corvettes are going to be sold from 2020 too, but you'd be hard pressed to find a camaro or dodge.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Taaroa on July 27, 2019, 10:01:23 AM
Thanks, it's not me considering it though. A friend is looking at buying the new model and then the both of us driving from Helsinki to Hammerfest in the middle of winter to chase down some aurorae, but I have a suspicion his ownership of it will end with someone wrapped around a tree. I don't have any experience driving in snow and ice, and the last time I rode with him we got bogged in snow in an abandoned missile base miles from anywhere.  ::)

Mustangs have actually become really popular here in the past 2 years, since that's what they've filled the niche vacated by Holden ending their manufacturing. Apparently corvettes are going to be sold from 2020 too, but you'd be hard pressed to find a camaro or dodge.

Just face it. It’s a fucking cool car! 8)

Quote from: chefist on July 27, 2019, 10:41:37 AM
Just finished the studio/office/gym...so now I can work on the next MT...

Bitching!   A real phone too! 

Looks nice man.

chefist

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on July 27, 2019, 10:43:56 AM
Bitching!   A real phone too! 

Looks nice man.

Thank you, sir...I'll start working on the next show...I'll need a couple of weeks to catch up on all things George Senda and Heather Wade...lot's of clips to get organized...

artbell_ghost

Quote from: chefist on July 27, 2019, 10:46:56 AM
Thank you, sir...I'll start working on the next show...I'll need a couple of weeks to catch up on all things George Senda and Heather Wade...lot's of clips to get organized...

will damon guest host again?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: chefist on July 27, 2019, 10:46:56 AM

K_Dubb

Quote from: chefist on July 27, 2019, 10:41:37 AM
Just finished the studio/office/gym...so now I can work on the next MT...

Nice chair, too!  Vintage naugahyde for that feel of gritty authenticity.  I do not see the bucket.

Quote from: K_Dubb on July 27, 2019, 10:55:13 AM
Nice chair, too!  Vintage naugahyde for that feel of gritty authenticity.  I do not see the bucket.

Oh yeah.  It is a nice chair.  Something is missing though...............

Aha. I know now.  The wall behind the monitors - it is too empty.  To blank.  To stark.  It needs something.
How about a custom mural of this?

chefist

Quote from: K_Dubb on July 27, 2019, 10:55:13 AM

Sanitizing in the July Arizonan sun...