• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Not BartCast

Started by Lilith, October 13, 2018, 07:20:33 AM

Corona Kitty

The Keith Rowland digital network forum, is the appropriate name for "Ellgab".

Lilith

Quote from: username on November 19, 2018, 04:54:40 PM
The Keith Rowland digital network forum, is the appropriate name for "Ellgab".

That's a most curious thing.  One would think they would not want to continue to associate themselves with Bellgab at all, and change their name to reflect what it actually IS.

I guess they need to continue to cling to Bellgabs' coat tails.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: brig on November 19, 2018, 04:56:47 PM
That's a most curious thing.  One would think they would not want to continue to associate themselves with Bellgab at all, and change their name to reflect what it actually IS.

I guess they need to continue to cling to Bellgabs' coat tails.

Riding coattails, that's funny.... I know a number, who've pulled that move.
It's always telling when those with no talent, have to imitate or try to lift from others. That's hacky and pathetic... But hey, mormons are deceievers

A name change would only be appropriate. I will never support no talent Keith and no talent dave, and the rest of the mauraders there.

Metron2267

Quote from: chefist on November 19, 2018, 02:51:33 PM
Yea...complete fail...oh well, there goes my investment of 10 minutes.  ;D

No worries man, you can always join me for a spirited "leave Heather alone" run here and see who salutes.

;)

But I need much better drama than Catsmile and Dynamo provided...just sayin'...

:-\

Metron2267

Quote from: username on November 19, 2018, 05:03:19 PM
Riding coattails, that's funny.... I know a number, who've pulled that move.
It's always telling when those with no talent, have to imitate or try to lift from others. That's hacky and pathetic... But hey, mormons are deceievers

Lol, it's the Herbalife of faiths!

No sacred undies for you Mike...

QuoteA name change would only be appropriate. I will never support no talent Keith and no talent dave, and the rest of the mauraders there.

Have you been back to troll them any?

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Metron2267 on November 19, 2018, 05:10:32 PM
Lol, it's the Herbalife of faiths!

No sacred undies for you Mike...

Have you been back to troll them any?

I troll them here, word always gets back to those who I destroy. That's the way the universe has worked, and I'm very thankful for it.

Lilith

Quote from: username on November 19, 2018, 05:19:44 PM
I troll them here, word always gets back to those who I destroy. That's the way the universe has worked, and I'm very thankful for it.

Ya, you can Troll ellgabbers just fine from right here at Bellgab.  LOL

Corona Kitty

Quote from: brig on November 19, 2018, 05:30:10 PM
Ya, you can Troll ellgabbers just fine from right here at Bellgab.  LOL

Correct, as far as I'm concerned it's like shooting fish in a barrel.

Metron2267

Quote from: username on November 19, 2018, 05:19:44 PM

Lol...schwing! ;D

Jackstar

Quote from: brig on November 19, 2018, 04:56:47 PM
One would think they would not want to continue to associate themselves with Bellgab at all, and change their name to reflect what it actually IS.

The wicked flee where none doth pursue.

VC

What happened with latest BartCast posting about HW trolling and latest gossip?

There is no updated podcasts since Nov. 9th, but I heard DH called in to HW's KoN and got into a spat about AB's death. HW doxed DH on air, and she actually "threatened" to get back at DH with her black magic friends or Scotland Yard buddies. LOL...

Is there an audio clip from HW's show or from BartCast that anyone posted?

I guess BC has gotten lazy and disinterested in keeping their archive up to date anymore? Can't replay most recent show?

Quote from: VC on November 20, 2018, 09:52:37 AM
What happened with latest BartCast posting about HW trolling and latest gossip?

There is no updated podcasts since Nov. 9th, but I heard DH called in to HW's KoN and got into a spat about AB's death. HW doxed DH on air, and she actually "threatened" to get back at DH with her black magic friends or Scotland Yard buddies. LOL...

Is there an audio clip from HW's show or from BartCast that anyone posted?

I guess BC has gotten lazy and disinterested in keeping their archive up to date anymore? Can't replay most recent show?

The Bartcast imploded.  The three hosts are going it alone with a different show now.

VC

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on November 20, 2018, 09:55:09 AM
The Bartcast imploded.  The three hosts are going it alone with a different show now.
Is DH's audio somewhere online for listening about her interactions with HW?

Metron2267

Scroll back through this thread, there were two clips(pg. 178-9?) shared here.

VC

Quote from: Metron2267 on November 20, 2018, 11:07:03 AM
Scroll back through this thread, there were two clips(pg. 178-9?) shared here.
I found this one direct download link that is a short mix of many contradictory and opposing comments:

http://bellgab.com/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=12309.0;attach=125783

DH has an audio link to her comments "on air" w/HW along with her podcast comments about it.

Since this is a public podcast, here is the audio link DH gave me for that show:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kBcHAFQmS-MwY66feCcuLKfFcqd6CVHT/view

AZZERAE

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on November 20, 2018, 09:55:09 AM

I don't think it quite imploded. PBS said The Bartcast felt a bit too corporate, and just wants to podcast without all the fluff.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Azzerae on November 20, 2018, 02:12:30 PM
I don't think it quite imploded. PBS said The Bartcast felt a bit too corporate, and just wants to podcast without all the fluff.

Further proof that Keith Rowland is feces.

AZZERAE

Quote from: username on November 20, 2018, 02:58:07 PM
Further proof that Keith Rowland is feces.

That is true.

And I got the information in my OP over at EG.

Metron2267

PBS and Dynamo promised at the end of that podcast that it would be made available the next day, oh well.

AZZERAE

Quote from: Metron2267 on November 20, 2018, 04:30:20 PM
PBS and Dynamo promised at the end of that podcast that it would be made available the next day, oh well.

It is available, but if you were banned from EG by the bastards I'll send you the link:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1kBcHAFQmS-MwY66feCcuLKfFcqd6CVHT

AZZERAE

Quote from: Jackstar on November 20, 2018, 04:40:49 PM
[attachment=1,msg1279876]

I remember those ads. We're old, dude.

WeinerInHand

Another one bites the dust...

WeinerInHand

I contributed to the ellgab charity of the month and I was immediately smote! 😀😁😂🤣😃😄😅😆😀😊😉

Asuka Langley

Quote from: WeinerInHand on November 22, 2018, 12:37:02 PM
Another one bites the dust...

Kamidere Bart got his yamaka blown off last night with facts #triggered

WeinerInHand

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on November 22, 2018, 12:59:29 PM

I tried to look through the posts but I couldn't figure out what the hell happened! lol
Oh well, it's more fun here...

Tootsie

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on November 22, 2018, 12:59:29 PM

so sorry you got cuckshacked.. i wrote a protest letter on your behalf   :)

Asuka Langley

Quote from: WeinerInHand on November 22, 2018, 01:06:02 PM
I tried to look through the posts but I couldn't figure out what the hell happened! lol
Oh well, it's more fun here...

Dave had a guest on last night who was a Jewish Buddhist talking about helping Jewish souls that died in the holocaust. The thread was talking about if all of the 6 gorillion jews that were killed by "Nazis" in the holocaust still fought with the Nazis on "the other side".

I said that the Nazi louse *spreaders of Typhus that killed the jews* and the jews lived in perfect harmony on the other side. And included a picture of a louse and a jew i found on google image search. 

This triggered Bart and he edited my post to say something i dont remember in caps lock as a punishment for me saying that the Jews were not being persecuted in death on the other side.

So i replied back to his edited post and told Him Typhus was a serious matter and a lot of people died from it and he blew his yamaka and banned me.

It was nothing serious he just has a God complex and dont want me posting on his shitty cat lady forum. Which is fine because i want to post on his lame heavily censored forum about as much as he wants me posting there (not at all) lol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-7jJUldaCM