• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

TheErinnF YouTube Star

Started by deviant aristocrat, April 15, 2019, 10:26:44 AM

Lilith

Quote from: chefist on July 14, 2019, 08:35:08 PM
In BG lore...does she drink more than Pate or I?

This is the only "Erinns drinking" BG lore we have so far, that I know of...

With that said, she always sounds wasted, or maybe it's the Thrive.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-DO6SkciFE

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: brig on July 11, 2019, 07:59:14 PM
By the way, I remember hearing Erinn requesting a downloadable mp3 of the audio from MV's amazing YouTube rendering of "IBlameTheWine"

Here you go Erinn.
Don't say I never did anything for you...

And don't forget to:

PRAISE MV! frequently in your videos, just to show your appreciation to him.

https://vocaroo.com/i/s1Bi8TS3XkYh

The MP3 is attached in the post where I embedded this video for the first time.

Lilith

Quote from: Liberace! on July 14, 2019, 11:44:12 PM
The MP3 is attached in the post where I embedded this video for the first time.

#PraiseMV!

I'm sure it's much better quality than the vocaroo copy.

AZZERAE

Quote from: chefist on July 14, 2019, 08:35:08 PM
In BG lore...does she drink more than Pate or I?

Which one of you mixes with Dr. Pepper?

AZZERAE

Quote from: brig on July 13, 2019, 04:15:22 AM
I'm glad it was short.  Honestly, I don't know what's happened to her voice, but I have a difficult time listening to her talk anymore.  Her voice makes me cringe, like chalk screeching on a chalkboard.

Yet listen you do, to her every word and nuance.

You're making Rally Squirrel feel left out.

Lilith

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OnhDethZ0sY

The important thing is, did you recommend BellGab.com to your priest?  I hope to see him posting soon.

AZZERAE

Tuck your nose a bit farther up her Brig, she's not feeling your love yet...

starrmtn001

Quote from: AZRAA on July 15, 2019, 10:24:55 AM
Yet listen you do, to her every word and nuance.

You're making Rally Squirrel feel left out.

Damn.  BULLSEYE!

Lilith

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-c8rbbiOCxQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZMeGgKtfqk

Erinn spends the day rebranding her channel, starting with decorating the wall behind her bed.

AZZERAE

Quote from: brig on July 16, 2019, 10:14:38 PM
Erinn spends the day rebranding her channel, starting with decorating the wall behind her bed.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: AZRAA on July 17, 2019, 08:41:28 AM

I'm glad she's keeping up with this stuff and posting about it here because that means I don't have to. I'm not sure why you'd be so annoyed with that.

WOTR

Quote from: brig on July 16, 2019, 06:18:31 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OnhDethZ0sY

The important thing is, did you recommend BellGab.com to your priest?  I hope to see him posting soon.

All that I'm going to point out is that I am the PRO-BONO official self-appointed life coach of Bellgab (in case your insurance sucks.) Anyhow, it's good to hear that she went to the next best thing (her priest) and it sounds like maybe he gave her some good advice. I'm just curious if he offered her the advice to take a break from social media? (Of course it distorts everything.)

It sounds like keeping a diary might be a healthier alternative for a month...

K_Dubb

Quote from: WOTR on July 17, 2019, 05:10:49 PM
All that I'm going to point out is that I am the PRO-BONO official self-appointed life coach of Bellgab (in case your insurance sucks.) Anyhow, it's good to hear that she went to the next best thing (her priest) and it sounds like maybe he gave her some good advice. I'm just curious if he offered her the advice to take a break from social media? (Of course it distorts everything.)

It sounds like keeping a diary might be a healthier alternative for a month...

Isn't there a possibility that treating videos as a diary that sometimes talks back might be therapeutic to these people?  Sort of a hey world what do you think of this? 

I'm sorry I have not kept up with everything but if I could condense Bellgab's contributions to her inner dialogue they might be something like 1) she has a negative, destructive reaction to the men who find her attractive, 2) she's not as pretty as she thinks she is, 3) she needs to fix her house and get away from her codependent mother, 4) her relations with the opposite sex are mercenary, etc. -- all critiques that feel accurate to me, if not always helpful.  They're the kind of observations to which a healthy person might devote some consideration, even gratitude.

That's why, as much as I respect Azz's insistence that we view these people as fellow humans worthy of compassion, I think that, as long as they insist on oversharing, they are harmed far more by "fans" who reinforce aberrant behavior than by brig's acid tongue.

Jackstar

Quote from: K_Dubb on July 17, 2019, 05:36:07 PM
she has a negative, destructive reaction to the men who find her attractive

To be fair, anyone finding her attractive is likely insane.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Jackstar on July 17, 2019, 05:43:19 PM
To be fair, anyone finding her attractive is likely insane.

Is that true?  I'm no great judge of horseflesh but, to a mid-forties suburban or rural guy looking for age parity (admittedly a rarity), I would think being thin and having long hair and no kids might put her in the top 20% maybe, kind of like Heather -- not bad, really, if her personality was decent.  Outside the big cities, it's a wasteland.

Jackstar

Quote from: K_Dubb on July 17, 2019, 06:17:44 PM
I would think being thin and having long hair and no kids might put her in the top 20%

It's time for a refresher course.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QueiHJLV8S4

K_Dubb

Quote from: Jackstar on July 17, 2019, 06:20:22 PM

It's time for a refresher course.

Well I was only plotting x-axis.  But if you want to talk y, how many kids (who'd usually be teenagers by now) and the resulting divided loyalties would it take to beat her crazy score in an otherwise-sane woman?  Not even one.

Jackstar

Quote from: K_Dubb on July 17, 2019, 07:05:49 PM
I was only plotting x-axis

Look, look, there it is, there it is--the romance.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Jackstar on July 17, 2019, 07:28:35 PM
Look, look, there it is, there it is--the romance.

I am a fucking poet.  You are the guy who brought out the charts.

Lilith

Quote from: K_Dubb on July 17, 2019, 07:44:16 PM

Erinn likes pretending to be a unicorn, if that helps.  She even has a unicorn shower cap from Wish, that she had on during one of her videos.  She did try on the cupcake shower cap, but quickly changed back into the unicorn shower cap.

Now this is strictly speculation, but I suppose the reason she wears shower caps in bed, is to protect her hair from leaks in the ceiling.

#ICouldBeWrong

Jackstar

You are the guy who brought out the charts.

I stand by my assessment. Way more crazy than hot. What kind of guy looks past crazy? Fuckin' losers, that's what kind. She might be a lunatic, but she's not pure stupid.

WOTR

"Damn it Jack, I'm a poet, not a statistician!"

I suppose you could be correct about her using youtube as a diary- but I would suggest that once you post your diary online you distort who you are, self-censor, and try to present yourself in a way for other people rather than for yourself.

I maintain my stance that even if it feels therapeutic, it does more harm to somebody already unstable than it does good.*

*Senda, of course, being the exception to the rule.

K_Dubb

Quote from: brig on July 17, 2019, 08:40:49 PM
Erinn likes pretending to be a unicorn, if that helps.  She even has a unicorn shower cap from Wish, that she had on during one of her videos.  She did try on the cupcake shower cap, but quickly changed back into the unicorn shower cap.

Now this is strictly speculation, but I suppose the reason she wears shower caps in bed, is to protect her hair from leaks in the ceiling.

#ICouldBeWrong

I would suspect some sort of leave-in treatment to keep her hair from falling out, or even just to prevent the pulling and breakage that results from sleeping on long hair.

Lilith

Quote from: WOTR on July 17, 2019, 09:11:38 PM
"Damn it Jack, I'm a poet, not a statistician!"

I suppose you could be correct about her using youtube as a diary- but I would suggest that once you post your diary online you distort who you are, self-censor, and try to present yourself in a way for other people rather than for yourself.

I maintain my stance that even if it feels therapeutic, it does more harm to somebody already unstable than it does good.*

*Senda, of course, being the exception to the rule.

Here, again, I offer pure speculation.   I suspect that Erinn believes that all feedback to her YouTube Diary personna, if honest, and if not from a "hater" will be supportive, and encouraging.  I believe she sees herself as a life model, and a one woman support group for all needy women around the world.  After all, She gets to spend the day in bed, she sends beautiful boxes of Wish and dollar store gifts to her supporters all around the world, complete with return address, as well as cash gifts through paypal etc,  revealing her name and address to anyone who wishes to send her a gift, or receive a gift from her. 

Ironically, instead of blaming herself for her name and address being all over the internet, she, of course, blames BellGab.

She blames BellGab for everything.  She blames BellGab for the times when she is depressed.  She blames BellGab for her name and address being all over the internet.  She blames BellGab for the decline of her YouTube channel, even tho the videos that get posted to BellGab, are generally the ones with the highest view numbers.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Jackstar on July 17, 2019, 08:59:38 PM
I stand by my assessment. Way more crazy than hot. What kind of guy looks past crazy? Fuckin' losers, that's what kind. She might be a lunatic, but she's not pure stupid.

She's also lonely and sad.  But I've always been the kind to take in strays, including an obese woman with a cockamamie story about her husband abusing her at home and having nowhere to go.  She ate the points off all my cheese wedges, which are the best part.

When I kicked her out, he helped her move.  He was scrawnier than I am.

Lilith

Quote from: K_Dubb on July 17, 2019, 09:33:21 PM
She's also lonely and sad.  But I've always been the kind to take in strays, including an obese woman with a cockamamie story about her husband abusing her at home and having nowhere to go.  She ate the points off all my cheese wedges, which are the best part.

When I kicked her out, he helped her move.  He was scrawnier than I am.

You could always try setting up a page on BumbleDate, and sending Erinn a note.

#ImJustTryingToHelp