• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

Pelayo

Quote from: Gunner65 on April 25, 2019, 09:08:58 PM
Have they?  They seem to be enjoying Dietrichs lies and bullshit.
Yeah, the same way old circuses used to have sideshow freaks.

Pelayo

Sorry ddd, the japs lost WW2 and no matter how many lies you tell, it won't change that.

Pelayo

I'm outty. ddd you are the most pathetic loser on the planet. You make me sick.

Gunner65

Dietrich has lost his voice now....and he is just repeating old lies.  This will not end well.

The demons that possess Dietrich has plans for him.
He better call the exorcist before it's too late.

Pelayo

Pavel is starting to sound more like this Barney:                                     
https://youtu.be/XwLLH9EZiqc

Gunner65

I wonder if Dietrich knows anything about his criminal record of petty theft, making false statements or reports and multiple convictions for domestic assault.

Pelayo

I couldn't watch ddd, he is so freaky looking I could not watch his ugly face spitting out his lies.

Gunner65

Once again claims he is the son of Adolf Hitler.  No doubt about that statement.

Gunner65

Quote from: Pelayo on April 28, 2019, 06:18:54 PM
I couldn't watch ddd, he is so freaky looking I could not watch his ugly face spitting out his lies.
His face looked like it was plastic!   And he frequently put his face in the camera while screaming - he also gestured continually with his hands - showing his long, manicured nails.   Very weird - in a sort of "gay horror movie" sort of way.   

Pelayo

ddd sending his cult followers to BellGab reminds me of this:                   
https://youtu.be/xBCXCwW5pRw

Gunner65

By the way (Dietrich): I am not the one reporting your racist, Nazi loving - "son of Adolf Hitler" ass to Facebook.  But maybe I should!

Gunner65

An hour missing from a show?  OH MY!  LOL   ;D

Pelayo

Maybe it's your daughter reporting you ddd. What's her name again, Yuck Fu?

Gunner65

Dietrich is conducting a FUNDRAISER from his DEATHBED!  LOL! 

Gunner65

That's right Dietrich - you have no muscle mass whatsoever and you are a fucking ugly piece of shit!  Let me guess Dietrich wants a 1.000.00 mattress?

Pelayo

So, did they cut you off from meals on wheels ddd? I hope so you ingrate bastard. I'll send you a flaming bag of dogshit ddd, that's what you deserve.

Pelayo

During one of his harangues, ddd gets yanked off stage,                         
https://youtu.be/53VUs8dlUt4

Pelayo

Hey ddd, if you didn't spend all your money on booze, drugs, and hookers, maybe you could afford a new mattress and sleep better.

Gunner65

I bet he spent close to 500 bucks on his medical cosmologist last week!  More "vampire" references

Pelayo

ddd admits to being a psychotic and that's why he can drink blood.

Pelayo

C'mon ddd, turn on the waterworks already.                   

Gunner65

Dietrich is paraphrasing articles again. 

Pelayo

So AJ's house smelled like human feces. I guess he'd feel right at home in san francisco.

Gunner65

Dietrich uses appeal to emotion in almost everything he says.  It is a technique used to influence and manipulate.  Watch him twist this into an appeal for supporting HIMSELF!

Gunner65

Maybe he will even recall the story of his ripping his grandfathers penis off with his "new teeth" as a 3 year old (a lie).

Pelayo

Quote from: Gunner65 on April 28, 2019, 07:25:53 PM
Maybe he will even recall the story of his ripping his grandfathers penis off with his "new teeth" as a 3 year old (a lie). Which he wistfully recalls as his "first kill."