• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

sydtron

Quote from: DaveSchrader on May 14, 2018, 09:08:10 AM
Working on a few right now to air in the next 30 days. Toying with some ideas.

DS

Hell yeah!  You DA man Dave! And thanks for putting  up with all the shenanigans.  Also, thanks for being accessible. It really is fun. And that's what radio should be. Fun!

Metron2267

Quote from: dsz on May 14, 2018, 11:28:16 AM
I said kids, not identical twins. Yes, there are, but they are arguing over a single petty point per Keith.

And...not that it matters much legally, only Heather is "in the desert" as Dave broadcasts from the Twin Cities.

This whole snaggle is reminiscent of the lawyering that went into "The Grand Tour" after the "Top Gear" hosts quit the BBC and revised their gig on Amazon.

I submit that Heather could retain plenty of Art's 'legacy by calling The program "Wanna Take A Ride with Heather Wade".

Let the innuendos begin.

:o

timebandit

Quote from: DaveSchrader on May 14, 2018, 09:18:45 AM
I really do appreciate the concern, it means a lot. Fear not my friend, that was all I have and will have to say on the subject. I don't feel the need to address every rumor or snide remark made by people.

I posted as a one and done. Those that wanted to see it will, those that needed to see it, will and those that saw it will get it or not but at least it was said and I won't waste 1 min of air time discussing the behind the scenes drama. So this seemed the best venting port for me to say what needed to be said and I know all sides look here and can get the info and there is no guessing what I think of all of this, of Keith or the future of MitD.

I  am here for the long haul. I think it's great that you show concern for me, that says a lot. I can say and promise this, you will never hear me address this on air, attack any of the players of this unfolding story or ever discuss in a public way my disagreements with management.

You tune in to this show for entertainment and escape, not kindergarten bullshit, finger pointing or name calling.

So thanks for allowing my posts and welcoming into your community.

Who wants a cool, refreshing tide pod? I'm buying!

DS
Nice try..
"Above the fray"..
Pfft

#HeatherArmy

bellNwhistle

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on May 14, 2018, 11:25:35 AM
You see no difference in the conduct of Keith and Heather?
Im not saying he hasn’t at all been immature, but he’s been much less like a spoiled brat about it. He’s been dealing with Art for decades, now Heather (and them with him). He’s bound to crack here and there. He’s also probably not had a hell of a lot of time to sit and grieve. Not like Heather has.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: Dreamlander on May 14, 2018, 11:29:25 AM
Oh FFS

[attachment=1,msg1214816]

Yes, let’s all prop up the queen. Make her feel like an absolute goddess. That will make for fine late-night radio. 8)

Lilith

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on May 14, 2018, 11:05:37 AM
Weeber is on my short list of most despised guests. 

It's going to be a chore to listen to these two tonight, they are going to have to be unbelievably bad for me to hang in there for very long.

I share your thoughts entirely.  Or maybe this thread can provide ample interest, to keep me from turning it off.

We shall see I guess...  ::)

MikeJ

Oh FFS

I thought Art's heir was Snoory.  After all, he still gets it. 

dsz

Quote from: bellNwhistle on May 14, 2018, 11:40:17 AM
Yes, let’s all prop up the queen. Make her feel like an absolute goddess. That will make for fine late-night radio. 8)

It worked well for Cleopatra. Until she suicided herself.

GravitySucks

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 14, 2018, 08:30:41 AM
He posted on BG, he didn't spend ten minutes of his show talking about it to casual listeners, whoever they may be. This isn't 1950 and people expect to be kept informed about this stuff and not treated like idiots. DS is just treating us with respect and letting us know what's going on.

Next time he should send his wife. She is the one with the street cred here.

wr250

Quote from: brig on May 14, 2018, 11:00:01 AM
I'm mad too!   see?   ->    >:(
i find it hard to believe you could be mad (as in crazy).

Lilith

Quote from: bellNwhistle on May 14, 2018, 11:40:17 AM

That's how the evil Trolls do it for Senda, so it should work for Heather as well.  She's using the same methods Senda uses after all.

Lilith

Quote from: wr250 on May 14, 2018, 11:55:20 AM
i find it hard to believe you could be mad (as in crazy).

Well, to be honest, it's one of my favorite tunes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-N4jf6rtyuw

i worship at the feet of my feminine goddess--Heather.

submit to her and #ArtBellLegacy or DIE!

ItsOver

Oh FFS

Ha!  What next?  Kiss Heater's ring?

HumanBeing

Lasha... what a fucking circus sideshow act  ;D
She could give the bearded lady and elephant man a run for their money.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: HumanBeing on May 14, 2018, 12:02:18 PM
Lasha... what a fucking circus sideshow act  ;D
She could give the bearded lady and elephant man a run for their money.
She's been doing this show since the Belle Haven days with Nancy. I think that was the warm up act and this is the main attraction but I could be wrong.

Quote from: dsz on May 14, 2018, 11:28:16 AM
I said kids, not identical twins. Yes, there are, but they are arguing over a single petty point per Keith.

I'd suggest it's more like a grownup raising a child.  One is throwing a fit wanting the eye level candy at the store, and the other is patiently explaining she's not going to have any today while hoping to just get through the line without a complete meltdown - and not having the best luck with it. 

Arguing over the same point yes;  like two kids, no.

aldousburbank

Quote from: brig on May 14, 2018, 11:59:11 AM
Well, to be honest, it's one of my favorite tunes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-N4jf6rtyuw

That's a great video. Had not seen it before. Thsnks Brig!

HumanBeing

26 pages behind. Not too shabby I guess   8)
More drama please. *Mmmm*
Slow and steady *huffing and puffing*  :D

Tootsie

I'M mad.. we're all mad here.. that HLW...thinks she's a Queen now..oh no Time to sue!! thinks she's all that..

Lilith

Quote from: aldousburbank on May 14, 2018, 12:05:28 PM
That's a great video. Had not seen it before. Thsnks Brig!

Its my favorite all time aldous, and that makes me extra happy I shared it today!  :-*

Bart Ell

Oh FFS

Hyran Bayes sent me this one

Hail Victory Hail Heater!

HumanBeing

Quote from: 21st Century Man on May 13, 2018, 07:41:32 PM
I may listen to Heather tomorrow night or even better I hope someone records it and I can play it Tuesday. That way one less listener live during the how. God knows I don't want her ratings to be good.

Oh and Heather, transference of song ownership doesn't happen without a written agreement/contract.  Just because Art said you could use the song as a theme doesn't mean you own it.  Art didn't even own it.  LOL. Moron.

She's a wreck and logic is foreign to her.
I honestly never thought she was this out of touch.
If Keith really has a contract with non-compete conditions, he alludes he does, and wants to enforce it then she's in for a bit of trouble.