• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: Kolchak on May 14, 2018, 12:41:57 AM
“More listeners than I have ever had” is probably right, but not nearly as many as she thinks. Her highest rated show was probably the night she took over, because everyone wanted information on Art’s situation. Now everyone just wants to hear her flail.

Yeah, this is just not going to end well. I find myself not really interested in listening on Monday. I can't stand Whitley, and Bellgab will tell me everything I need to know about what she said. It just seems like a bunch of bad shit is accumulating around this one already.

ONeill

Quote from: Tricky-D on May 13, 2018, 03:34:52 PM
Different disgusting fat old man ham buddy of Art’s, Ben Gardner.

He was married to Airyn’s friend Micai aka Cherry.

America is really a wonderful country, so wonderful that these young girls will marry and fuck these fat disgusting old men for a green card.

I love this thread so much.

dsz

Quote from: Dexwithers on May 14, 2018, 12:36:49 AM
That Lasha Bitch is doing more harm than good for HW. Not sure who is crazier between the two of them. lol

Note to Heather: see Zak's words there. Heed Zak's words there. Lasha can be a fan but you are screwing yourself royally using/allowing her as the voice of Heather the Legacy.

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: Dyna-X on May 14, 2018, 12:43:12 AM
A guess that its short of a thousand for LNM and high double digits on most of the other shows on the network. The 110 countries thing is meaningless. Hoagland had over 150,   ;D

Yeah, it's a platitude. Anyone that puts anything on the internet has almost all countries on earth theoretically under their hat.

chefist

Quote from: trostol on May 14, 2018, 12:49:09 AM
she seems to really have..flipped...not a brain cell left in her...well.what ever..potato on the top of her shoulders

Our coaches in high school used to say, "You have 5 pounds of hamburger on your shoulders."

Lilith

I even love this music playing on EODMikes right now!

Royal615

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on May 14, 2018, 12:51:05 AM
Yeah, this is just not going to end well. I find myself not really interested in listening on Monday. I can't stand Whitley, and Bellgab will tell me everything I need to know about what she said. It just seems like a bunch of bad shit is accumulating around this one already.
I'll make a prediction, she will be working retail within 6 month's at best. She really played herself good this time. I also think the whole she is going into area 51 alone thing was her final desperate plea for subscribers.

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: trostol on May 14, 2018, 12:49:09 AM
she seems to really have..flipped...not a brain cell left in her...well.what ever..potato on the top of her shoulders

A baked one with a whole lot of butter and sour cream.

Quote from: Dexwithers on May 14, 2018, 12:36:49 AM
That Lasha Bitch is doing more harm than good for HW. Not sure who is crazier between the two of them. lol...

And she was such a delightful poster here too, what happened?

Corona Kitty

Quote from: brig on May 14, 2018, 12:56:50 AM
I even love this music playing on EODMikes right now!

I had to close up.... now there is an interview playing... however if you switch over to steempunk radio... I think there is music on right now.

https://streamer.radio.co/s71c6f5def/listen

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: Royal615 on May 14, 2018, 12:57:48 AM
I'll make a prediction, she will be working retail within 6 month's at best. She really played herself good this time. I also think the whole she is going into area 51 alone thing was her final desperate plea for subscribers.

Yeah, publicity stunt. I'm not sure it will even take 6 months. If she does it as a hobby, sure, but with all the bumper music cost issues, lack of audience at the network, and general malaise surrounding the whole thing it may well not last a month. It all seems very contrived.

dsz

Quote from: Royal615 on May 14, 2018, 12:57:48 AM

Ha! I told her when she quit/fired DMDN that I hoped I didn't find her working at a Walmart a year from now. Maybe it was a prescient flash.

ONeill

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on May 13, 2018, 05:04:04 PM
And Onan had a word with MV and had you unbanned. I miss Onan.  :'(  I think Senda being given a private "fortress" thread was the last straw and that's why Onan left.

I believe he left after the election. And it was really classy. No bitching, no drama, he just said bye, and left.

GravitySucks

Quote from: dsz on May 14, 2018, 01:01:14 AM
Ha! I told her when she quit/fired DMDN that I hoped I didn't find her working at a Walmart a year from now. Maybe it was a prescient flash.

Walmart does drug testing.

PrairieGhost

LNM Tunein was at 2.4k now it's 2.6k

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on May 14, 2018, 12:51:05 AM

And miss the first hand update on the tombstone?

Bluejay

Quote from: Royal615 on May 14, 2018, 12:45:41 AM
Oh trust it's all about Her, always has been and always will be. Most of us only need food and water to survive, not Heather, attention is her greatest desire.

Lilith

Quote from: username on May 14, 2018, 01:00:41 AM
I had to close up.... now there is an interview playing... however if you switch over to steempunk radio... I think there is music on right now.

https://streamer.radio.co/s71c6f5def/listen

Why THANK You Kind sir  :-*

GravitySucks

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on May 14, 2018, 01:01:13 AM
Yeah, publicity stunt. I'm not sure it will even take 6 months. If she does it as a hobby, sure, but with all the bumper music cost issues, lack of audience at the network, and general malaise surrounding the whole thing it may well not last a month. It all seems very contrived.

She is dumber than Lasha looks if she doesn’t think she is going to get served with papers on Tuesday.

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on May 14, 2018, 01:03:00 AM
And miss the first hand update on the tombstone?

Whitley is so off-putting to me that even the cuckstone update can't reel me in.

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 14, 2018, 01:04:00 AM
She is dumber than Lasha looks if she doesn’t think she is going to get served with papers on Tuesday.

That's a big, huge, neon flashing elephant in the room. And from more than just Keef. They seem wide open for problems.

Royal615

Quote from: dsz on May 14, 2018, 01:01:14 AM
One thing is certain, she will be cashing that $600.00 money order she got from Mike in Montana for his 10 year subscription sooner than she thinks.

Catsmile

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 14, 2018, 01:04:00 AM

# Maybe Her New Network Will Get Served 2.
# Don'tCuckItUpQueef

GravitySucks

Quote from: Catsmile on May 14, 2018, 01:08:17 AM
# Maybe Her New Network Will Get Served 2
# Don'tCuckItUpQueef

I wonder if Queef is monitoring her theough periscope.

Dexwithers

Wow. She believes she has millions of listers. She hasn't even gone on the air yet. And Monday is gonna be her first and last show cause Keith is gonna sue the crap out of her.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Catsmile on May 14, 2018, 01:08:17 AM
# Maybe Her New Network Will Get Served 2.
# Don'tCuckItUpQueef

They may get a letter warning them but there is nothing to sue them over yet. They aren’t the ones that had a signed contract with a noncompete.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: brig on May 14, 2018, 01:03:55 AM
Why THANK You Kind sir  :-*

The owner lets me use the stream, it sounds great. The music selected and programming.... it is not my own.

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on May 14, 2018, 01:04:28 AM
Whitley is so off-putting to me that even the cuckstone update can't reel me in.

Oh, he'll be at his absolute off-putting worst.

Hopefully he'll have something new to talk about, perhaps he's recently seen someone else go into a store and not come out

Catsmile

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 14, 2018, 01:10:33 AM
I wonder if Queef is monitoring her theough periscope.

# Thru Her USBz & Ethernet Cablez
# KeefMastorNinjaHaxzorz-of-WordPress