• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Quote from: brig on May 13, 2018, 10:53:01 PM
Cool!  Maybe you can get their thread going for them again  :)

coffee and bacon.

Cowkiller

Its starting to hit me now.  Hester is not going anywhere.  Shes in the compound.  Shes been planning on leaving Keith and DMRN taking MITD with her for awhile,.  I could hear it in her voice 7 mos ago when the show slipped even lower.  But shes staying in Nye and everyone who've a  problem with hester, i mean heather,  have a problem with teamhester and her mush dog handler, skeezy sleazer slasha
   Hester has nothing without the show and her mentor.  It is as the Bellgabians have been saying.
This thread is more educational, funny, and vastly entertaining than hesters show.  I don't want to dislike her but the more i find out, the less i like.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 13, 2018, 10:28:43 PM
I think the guest had a good time.  The door is open now for the future.  Nicely done.

;)

Corona Kitty

Quote from: WhiteCrow on May 13, 2018, 10:20:54 PM
All in good time brig.

Myke thanks for the great music.. Art's loving it.

You did a great interview with Karen .
Art's appreciating how respectful you were with his dear friend.

Thank you WC, that is a very kind thing to say.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: brig on May 13, 2018, 10:53:01 PM
Cool!  Maybe you can get their thread going for them again  :)

Never know.. circle of love... the girls are rock'in in their White Crow "Faith Hope Love" hoodies.

brig..Put yours on and  join in.

Thanks Myke the girls think the music is awesome!

Lilith

Quote from: Cowkiller on May 13, 2018, 10:55:23 PM
Its starting to hit me now.  Hester is not going anywhere.  Shes in the compound.  Shes been planning on leaving Keith and DMRN taking MITD with her for awhile,.  I could hear it in her voice 7 mos ago when the show slipped even lower.  But shes staying in Nye and everyone who've a  problem with hester, i mean heather,  have a problem with teamhester and her mush dog handler, skeezy sleazer slasha
   Hester has nothing without the show and her mentor.  It is as the Bellgabians have been saying.
This thread is more educational, funny, and vastly entertaining than hesters show.  I don't want to dislike her but the more i find out, the less i like.

...but it's gotta be awful lonely for her out there, all alone in the cuckshack.

Epaphroditus

Quote from: dsz on May 13, 2018, 10:39:21 PM
Well if she's needing money that bad I guess my theory she was using inheritance from Art to fund the bumper music licensing is shot to smithereens.

Quid Pro Quo... When Tom Leykis interviewed Art Bell  in 2015 about the upcoming MITD , Art said he offered his show free of charge with the 8 mins of commercials per hour for the network / affiliate to make money while he was taking subscriber money .

Heather is likely using the same model  , she did not buy a studio to share income .

Lilith

Quote from: WhiteCrow on May 13, 2018, 10:58:34 PM
Never know.. circle of love... the girls are rock'in in their White Crow "Faith Hope Love" hoodies.

brig..Put yours on and  join in.

Thanks Myke the girls think the music is awesome!

No Thanks, but ya'll have fun now, ya hear?

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Sean92008 on May 13, 2018, 10:33:17 PM
El Centro?  Poor Michael.  That's almost as bad as Pahrump 😀

There was a recurring high pitch squeaky squeal.  Feedback through the headphones?

Pahrump is actually a bit worse, but about even in many regards. Yeah my headphones started going in and out, had to do a quick adjustment. I was hoping that was not captured. I also forgot to give everyone a shout-out, thanks for sharing this small window, of time with me.

ItsTelly

We eagerly await the return of Ian Punnett!

Almost time!!!

Telly

dsz

Quote from: Cowkiller on May 13, 2018, 10:55:23 PM

You think Art knew of her scheme to leave before he died, or was like 'I'm dying, I don't give a fuck'?

Royal615

Quote from: yoursongs on May 13, 2018, 10:43:44 PM
For at least 2 or 3 years HW claimed to be a friend of Joe Montaldo.  Did she overplay that friendship on air?  And are they still friends would you say?
Thanks, I'm actually happy to read this because I thought Heather may have used Joe and then burned him. Trust me, I have personal experience of Heather using and then burning people. And once she dog's you, especially LIVE on the air, she runs and hides behind her same 6-8 pathetic delusional listeners.

Quote from: dsz on May 13, 2018, 11:03:01 PM
You think Art knew of her scheme to leave before he died, or was like 'I'm dying, I don't give a fuck'?

daddy Art was a rolling stone.

Lilith

Quote from: username on May 13, 2018, 11:00:19 PM
Pahrump is actually a bit worse, but about even in many regards. Yeah my headphones started going in and out, had to do a quick adjustment. I was hoping that was not captured. I also forgot to give everyone a shout-out, thanks for sharing this small window, of time with me.

It sounded perfect to me Michael.  Thank You very much, YOU were AWESOME IMO.

....and I'm lovein the tunes!!!

yoursongs

Quote from: brig on May 13, 2018, 10:59:17 PM
...but it's gotta be awful lonely for her out there, all alone in the cuckshack.

True, but how long before Whitley and her are an item?  They need each other, doncha ya think?

yoursongs

MV...can you do a song to the Gayle tune?  Opening line

"Whitley's in the cuckshed......Heather's squirmin' in her chair..."

WhiteCrow

Myke. If you are so kind to take requests the Bella Haven Babes would like to hear:

War

Tusk

Yes ..sounds of silence!!!

yoursongs

Quote from: yoursongs on May 13, 2018, 11:07:05 PM
MV...can you do a song to the Gayle tune?  Opening line

"Whitley's in the cuckshed......Heather's squirmin' in her chair..."

Next line;  "Heard he's quite a cocksman....but he's losing all his hair"...

Quote from: yoursongs on May 13, 2018, 10:34:50 PM
Whitley S. will be HW guest tomorrow

Oh gawd, which one will be the most weepy?  The most full of shit?  The most obnoxious? 

Best two out of three?

dsz

I wonder how much Strieber is going to back HeatWad's claim to the LEGACY, and if he does will that lead to too much bad blood between him and Keith/disco Dave he gets banned from DMDN.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: brig on May 13, 2018, 11:04:50 PM
It sounded perfect to me Michael.  Thank You very much, YOU were AWESOME IMO.

....and I'm lovein the tunes!!!
Awesome, there is a simulcast on another stream called steempunk radio. The music sounds a quite bit better.

Thanks for listening brig  :)

Corona Kitty

Quote from: WhiteCrow on May 13, 2018, 11:07:16 PM
Myke. If you are so kind to take requests the Bella Haven Babes would like to hear:

War

Tusk

Yes ..sounds of silence!!!

I got a few of those in there actually, I got a bit more music to go but nearly the end.

Nevermind there's a lot of music left.

Quote from: Dyna-X on May 13, 2018, 10:34:45 PM
Well, one thing is confirmed to be real to my satisfaction. The lore of the stalker is real. (Triangulated Nye County Sheriff's report, Art, and now Karen)

Ok, the sheriff's report is from Heather - per what Art told her, Art himself, and Karen - per what Art told her.  So... still not credible

Lilith

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on May 13, 2018, 11:09:20 PM
Oh gawd, which one will be the most weepy?  The most full of shit?  The most obnoxious? 

Best two out of three?

Could turn out to be quite the cringe n chuckle fest  ;D

Cowkiller

Quote from: yoursongs on May 13, 2018, 10:43:44 PM
For at least 2 or 3 years HW claimed to be a friend of Joe Montaldo.  Did she overplay that friendship on air?  And are they still friends would you say?
Some people only have a set amount of friends.  When they meet someone new who can provide MORE of what they want they immediately drop the ones who can't. 

Lilith

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on May 13, 2018, 11:11:09 PM
Ok, the sheriff's report is from Heather - per what Art told her, Art himself, and Karen - per what Art told her.  So... still not credible

For me, the thing is, the impression I get from listening to Karen, is that she is very PC, and will say what she thinks she is supposed to say.  Nothing wrong with that of course.

Pizzapunch

I definitely have a hard time believing heathers stories about Keith constantly saying horrible things to her while she was on the air. I doubt Keith would have when art was around, and likewise I doubt art would have not said anything. I do feel better knowing Airyn has Karen to protect her.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Tricky-D on May 13, 2018, 10:34:24 PM
Karen seems like a great lady, thanks for interviewing her. You could tell in her voice there was tension when discussing HLW. I totally understand her not going wanting to discuss the situation.

Indeed, she did not sound pleased! No problem, I had a great time and hope everyone did.