• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 12, 2018, 11:07:17 AM
Mueller is a Republican...He was appointed by G W Bush.. served under POTUSs since.. And friend and foe alike say he's a straight shooter.. Your point? Or is it because he can't fall back on heel spurs and avoiding the draft and the clap as his Vietnam service?

Old news.  He's been shown to be a corrupt insider.  Part of the rot that's been discovered at the FBI, Justice, and CIA.  Obama politicized everything, and corrupted them.  Even departments and agencies that had previously been mostly free of it.  People like Comey and Muller saw what corruption could do for them in the Obama regime, and joined in. 

Just seeing how those two and others have conducted themselves should have told you something was wrong with your little fantasy about them.

Why don't you look into some of the cases they've bungled, and try again.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on May 12, 2018, 11:59:12 AM
Old news.  He's been shown to be a corrupt insider.

By whom? Show your/Fox News/Trump's work.

Part of the rot that's been discovered at the FBI, Justice, and CIA.

You'd be well fucked if none of them existed. And as for the CIA and FBI, they only go out and put their lives on the line for ungrateful and grateful alike..and yep, even for narcissist sociopaths called Trump and his family.. (I wonder what the combined total of protecting that corrupt clan of crooks is costing?)

Obama politicized everything, and corrupted them.  Even departments and agencies that had previously been mostly free of it.  People like Comey and Muller saw what corruption could do for them in the Obama regime, and joined in. 

I'm sure you think you're right...

Just seeing how those two and others have conducted themselves should have told you something was wrong with your little fantasy about them.

Why don't you look into some of the cases they've bungled, and try again.

Conducted themselves..Okay Comey was wrong to 'out' Clinton.. And Trump was full of praise for that...Then he admits to firing Comey because he'd outed Flynn (Or rather Sally YAtes told the WH Flynn was in hock to Russia and Turkey and a security risk) and 'The Russia thing'..He even told the Russian delegation in the Oval office it's why he'd fired Comey.. Exactly what has Mueller done wrong other than carry out the order he was appointed to do? ANd it's always worth mentioning, he wouldn't have been appointed if Comey hadn't been fired...by Trump..  ;D

As for bungling..You've never made a mistake?  As for your hero Trump LOLOL...Course he hasn't. It's why he keeps looking on Trump News for a new appointment and they leave or get fired because they don't love him enough publically...They should take their cues from sycophant in chief, Mike 'Pious' Pence. He's another worthless heap of garbage. 

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 12, 2018, 12:21:46 PM
By whom? Show your/Fox News/Trump's work.

You'd be well fucked if none of them existed. And as for the CIA and FBI, they only go out and put their lives on the line for ungrateful and grateful alike..and yep, even for narcissist sociopaths called Trump and his family.. (I wonder what the combined total of protecting that corrupt clan of crooks is costing?)

I'm sure you think you're right...

Conducted themselves..Okay Comey was wrong to 'out' Clinton.. And Trump was full of praise for that...Then he admits to firing Comey because he'd outed Flynn (Or rather Sally YAtes told the WH Flynn was in hock to Russia and Turkey and a security risk) and 'The Russia thing'..He even told the Russian delegation in the Oval office it's why he'd fired Comey.. Exactly what has Mueller done wrong other than carry out the order he was appointed to do? ANd it's always worth mentioning, he wouldn't have been appointed if Comey hadn't been fired...by Trump..  ;D

As for bungling..You've never made a mistake?  As for your hero Trump LOLOL...Course he hasn't. It's why he keeps looking on Trump News for a new appointment and they leave or get fired because they don't love him enough publically...They should take their cues from sycophant in chief, Mike 'Pious' Pence. He's another worthless heap of garbage.

I suggested you look into some of the high profile cases the oh so highly respected Muller was involved in in the past and bungled - because once again you're working from only what the fake news media has presented to you recently, and what they told you to think about it.

Instead of doing that you simply responded, on autopilot, as usual

Metron2267

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on May 12, 2018, 12:34:12 PM
I suggested you look into some of the high profile cases the oh so highly respected Muller was involved in in the past and bungled - because once again you're working from only what the fake news media has presented to you recently, and what they told you to think about it.

You couldn't insert the facts into his noggin with a power hammer. however:

[url]http://thefederalist.com/2018/02/08/robert-mueller-botching-investigations-since-anthrax-attacks//url]
Mueller ordered an independent audit of the FBI’s case by the National Academy of Sciences, then formally closed the case in 2010, sticking with the conclusion that Ivins, and Ivins alone, committed the terror attack. One year later the NAS released their results and confirmed what many scientists had been repeating for years: the FBI’s science and conclusions were not solid.

A former FBI official involved in the investigation sued the FBI, alleging the FBI concealed evidence exculpatory to Ivins.

Mueller made his position known, saying, “I do not apologize for any aspect of this investigation,” and stated that the FBI had made no mistakes.

The investigation was an unmitigated disaster for America. Mueller didn’t go after al-Qaida for the anthrax letters because he couldn’t find a direct link. But then he targeted American citizens without showing a direct link. For his deeds, he had the second longest tenure as FBI Director ever, and was roundly applauded by nearly everyone (except Republican Rep. Louie Gohmert).

Now he’s running the Trump-Russia investigation.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on May 12, 2018, 12:34:12 PM

This pose is getting increasingly tiresome. You're getting your info from Rush and co, don't pretend you're an honest observer.

Metron2267

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 12, 2018, 01:33:10 PM
This pose is getting increasingly tiresome. You're getting your info from Rush and co, don't pretend you're an honest observer.

Oh come on man, Mueller BOTCHED the ten year long anthrax investigation.

His first target, won a 6 million$ judgement against the government.

The second one committed suicide.

And al Qaeda was never even blamed!

;D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 12, 2018, 11:07:17 AM
Mueller is a Republican...He was appointed by G W Bush.. served under POTUSs since.. And friend and foe alike say he's a straight shooter.. Your point? Or is it because he can't fall back on heel spurs and avoiding the draft and the clap as his Vietnam service?

Enough of your stupid partisanship! It doesn't mean anything anymore except to idiots like you. The entire Bush family is corrupt and the Clintons were their accomplices. So, fuck Mueller and you both with a rusty chainsaw! ::)

Metron2267

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 12, 2018, 02:45:46 PM
Enough of your stupid partisanship! It doesn't mean anything anymore except to idiots like you. The entire Bush family is corrupt and the Clintons were their accomplices. So, fuck Mueller and you both with a rusty chainsaw! ::)

Bravo sir!

The shell game is for the suckers.

Quote from: Metron2267 on May 12, 2018, 01:20:07 PM
You couldn't insert the facts into his noggin with a power hammer. however:

[url]http://thefederalist.com/2018/02/08/robert-mueller-botching-investigations-since-anthrax-attacks//url]
Mueller ordered an independent audit of the FBI’s case by the National Academy of Sciences, then formally closed the case in 2010, sticking with the conclusion that Ivins, and Ivins alone, committed the terror attack. One year later the NAS released their results and confirmed what many scientists had been repeating for years: the FBI’s science and conclusions were not solid.

A former FBI official involved in the investigation sued the FBI, alleging the FBI concealed evidence exculpatory to Ivins.

Mueller made his position known, saying, “I do not apologize for any aspect of this investigation,” and stated that the FBI had made no mistakes.

The investigation was an unmitigated disaster for America. Mueller didn’t go after al-Qaida for the anthrax letters because he couldn’t find a direct link. But then he targeted American citizens without showing a direct link. For his deeds, he had the second longest tenure as FBI Director ever, and was roundly applauded by nearly everyone (except Republican Rep. Louie Gohmert).

Now he’s running the Trump-Russia investigation.

Aw, Pus was supposed to do his own research.  Then again, I'm not even sure he knows how - to avoid confusion he doesn't even follow links that may contradict what he's been told. 

Anyway, don't forget the various incompetent and corrupt aspects of both Comey's and Muller's roles in the 9/11 aftermath.  Or Muller's role in the Whitey Bulger mob fiasco.

And any ''honest observer''', as Shreddi would say, would certainly wonder why Mr. Muller didn't decline the role of special investigator - or at least recuse himself when it came to aspects related to Mr. Comey, his lifelong BFF - given their ties. 

I think dirty secrets gleamed on various Washington DC swamp residents as head of the FBI for a dozen years, his incompetence on behalf of the Bush II regime, and his corruption during the Obama regime, would explain why the Democrats and Establishment Republicans claim to hold him in high regards as a ''straight shooter''.  Yeah, sure they do. 

Jackstar

daily reminder: Mueller is the guy who signed off on this:

Frankly I can't understand why the guy isn't more of a laughingstock. Can't we just drone this guy find all the cunts who take this cunt seriously and take away all their juice boxes?

Gd5150

Quote from: Jackstar on May 13, 2018, 02:58:41 AM
daily reminder: Mueller is the guy who signed off on this:

Frankly I can't understand why the guy isn't more of a laughingstock. Can't we just drone this guy find all the cunts who take this cunt seriously and take away all their juice boxes?

Well, they were laminated.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 12, 2018, 11:02:26 AM
I live in California...for someone who has been here five minutes you didn't know that? My word! 

As for being disinformation; Well, if you want to believe that, go ahead. I doubt Trump or Cohen does.  ;D  AT&T certainly don't.. Well not now that they've found  Cohen couldn't give them the goods they were promised and paid for.

Your decision to live in California, the state ranked last in quality of life and thats legislature is currently considering a bill to to replace Washington’s or Lincoln’s birthday with “International Workers Day” is perfectly consistent with your political views:  half-assed. 

Metron2267

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on May 13, 2018, 10:01:43 AM
Your decision to live in California, the state ranked last in quality of life and thats legislature is currently considering a bill to to replace Washington’s or Lincoln’s birthday with “International Workers Day” is perfectly consistent with your political views:  half-assed.

That's a remarkably kind denouement!

Meanwhile:

https://www.dailydot.com/layer8/sanders-att-cohen-trump/

“I think that this further proves that the President is not going to be influenced by special interests,” Sanders said. “This is actually the definition of draining the swamp, something the president talked about repeatedly during the campaign. For anything beyond that I would direct you to the president’s outside counsel.”

She added that possible merger shows Trump would not be “influenced by any outside special interests.”

Sarah Sanders on whether Trump thinks it was a mistake for AT&T and Novartis to work with Michael Cohen: "This further proves the president is not going to be influenced by special interests. This is the definition of draining the swamp." pic.twitter.com/fWnMizINws
â€" Washington Examiner (@dcexaminer) May 11, 2018
Later in the press briefing when pressed on Cohen’s payments, Sanders said Trump would “do what he finds in the best interest of Americans across the country.”

AT&T paid $600,000 to Cohen’s company, Essential Consultants, to advise on the potential merger. Trump has pushed back against the merger, and the Justice Department filed an antitrust lawsuit in an attempt to block it.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Xyrsys on May 11, 2018, 11:23:16 PM

More erudite and fiendishly witty commentary from the left.   If it weren’t for memes and false narratives the left would be speechless. 

Metron2267

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on May 13, 2018, 10:48:55 AM

More erudite and fiendishly witty commentary from the left.   If it weren’t for memes and false narratives the left would be speechless.

Which is what they'd like to consign the right to, by any means possible.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Metron2267 on May 13, 2018, 10:30:51 AM

Meanwhile:

“I think that this further proves that the President is not going to be influenced by special interests,” Sanders said. “This is actually the definition of draining the swamp, something the president talked about repeatedly during the campaign. For anything beyond that I would direct you to the president’s outside counsel.”

She added that possible merger shows Trump would not be “influenced by any outside special interests.”

Sarah Sanders on whether Trump thinks it was a mistake for AT&T and Novartis to work with Michael Cohen: "This further proves the president is not going to be influenced by special interests. This is the definition of draining the swamp." pic.twitter.com/fWnMizINws
Later in the press briefing when pressed on Cohen’s payments, Sanders said Trump would “do what he finds in the best interest of Americans across the country.”

AT&T paid $600,000 to Cohen’s company, Essential Consultants, to advise on the potential merger. Trump has pushed back against the merger, and the Justice Department filed an antitrust lawsuit in an attempt to block it.

Yeah, well I thought about working in something about his mother, but it being Mother’s Day and all...

Metron2267

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on May 13, 2018, 11:25:51 AM
I have long thought that lucrative side deals between Iran and individual nations that are a party to the agreement are what is behind their acceptance and strident defense of what is obviously a shit deal.

http://conservativefighters.org/news/iranian-regime-threatens-to-release-names-of-western-officials-who-took-bribes-to-pass-nuke-deal/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=reporter_asks_sarah_about_rumors_that_flotus_doesn_t_live_in_the_white_house_her_response_sets_the_room_on_fire&utm_term=2018-05-13

Loving Iran exposing the swamp creatures, how spitefully helpful they are!

;D

Lord Grantham

Please explain this.
https://www.politico.com/story/2018/05/13/trump-zte-china-sanctions-korea-iran-584244

Trump says he'll help Chinese company that violated U.S. sanctions

"(Commerce Secretary) Ross in March 2017 first announced an “unprecedented” $1.19 billion penalty leveled against ZTE for violating U.S sanctions by shipping telecommunications equipment to Iran and North Korea."

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on May 13, 2018, 10:01:43 AM

My decision to live in California has nothing to do with California. I like Santa Cruz, Yosemite is breathtaking, and Lake Tahoe and the surrounding area pretty. SF is an over priced shit hole, Sacramento is/getting the same. No, the only reason I'm even in the US is because of my wife. It was expedient for me to come to the US and steal a job off one of the locals rather than her to lose her full pension. She wants to leave CA when she's retired, which is why we're in CA and haven't moved yet.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on May 13, 2018, 11:25:51 AM
I have long thought that lucrative side deals between Iran and individual nations that are a party to the agreement are what is behind their acceptance and strident defense of what is obviously a shit deal.

http://conservativefighters.org/news/iranian-regime-threatens-to-release-names-of-western-officials-who-took-bribes-to-pass-nuke-deal/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=reporter_asks_sarah_about_rumors_that_flotus_doesn_t_live_in_the_white_house_her_response_sets_the_room_on_fire&utm_term=2018-05-13

You haven't but you have some Trump friendly commentary to form your opinion. ;D

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Metron2267 on May 13, 2018, 10:30:51 AM

Meanwhile:

Hmmm, but it somewhat misses the point of AT&T (And the others) paying Cohen in the first place. Cohen (who is still on the Trump payroll and has business cards with "Counsel to DJ Trump".) obviously made it apparent he could sway Trump's opinion, and sought to make his status (even if only in his mind) as the gatekeeper to Trump.

It's hardly likely he dreamed up that position since Trump took office, they go back several years, and have had many 'deals' under their collective belts. So why did he need to secure loans (on the equity of his and his in laws homes) when he had over 2 million deposited in the same account he used to pay Stormy Daniels? Why did Trump pay him back his 130K hush money payment in installments? Trump couldn't afford 130K in one go? What are they hiding?

And as for draining the swamp? Lol.. Of course, he just has his own swamplife in his very own swamp. See Kushner, Pruitt, Mnuchen, Price, Etc etc...

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 13, 2018, 06:51:47 PM

Hmmm, but it somewhat misses the point of AT&T (And the others) paying Cohen in the first place. Cohen (who is still on the Trump payroll and has business cards with "Counsel to DJ Trump".) obviously made it apparent he could sway Trump's opinion, and sought to make his status (even if only in his mind) as the gatekeeper to Trump.

It's hardly likely he dreamed up that position since Trump took office, they go back several years, and have had many 'deals' under their collective belts. So why did he need to secure loans (on the equity of his and his in laws homes) when he had over 2 million deposited in the same account he used to pay Stormy Daniels? Why did Trump pay him back his 130K hush money payment in installments? Trump couldn't afford 130K in one go? What are they hiding?

And as for draining the swamp? Lol.. Of course, he just has his own swamplife in his very own swamp. See Kushner, Pruitt, Mnuchen, Price, Etc etc...

What does any of this have to do with collusion with Russia? 

Metron2267

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 13, 2018, 06:51:47 PM

Hmmm, but it somewhat misses the point of AT&T (And the others) paying Cohen in the first place.

Not at all.

QuoteCohen (who is still on the Trump payroll and has business cards with "Counsel to DJ Trump".) obviously made it apparent he could sway Trump's opinion, and sought to make his status (even if only in his mind) as the gatekeeper to Trump.

Aggressive lawyers make aggressive moves.

QuoteIt's hardly likely he dreamed up that position since Trump took office, they go back several years, and have had many 'deals' under their collective belts. So why did he need to secure loans (on the equity of his and his in laws homes) when he had over 2 million deposited in the same account he used to pay Stormy Daniels? Why did Trump pay him back his 130K hush money payment in installments? Trump couldn't afford 130K in one go? What are they hiding?

Nothing compared to the Clinton Global Graft Foundation and Uranium One.

QuoteAnd as for draining the swamp? Lol.. Of course, he just has his own swamplife in his very own swamp. See Kushner, Pruitt, Mnuchen, Price, Etc etc...

I see business guys, not paid electoral whores who loot the public for their leisure.

YMMV, and likely will, statist.

Metron2267

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on May 13, 2018, 07:19:03 PM
What does any of this have to do with collusion with Russia?

Yep.

Zip diddly nada.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 13, 2018, 06:39:02 PM
... She wants to leave CA when she's retired...

Gotta love the Libs.  First they flee here from their worker's paradises, wreck the place by enabling Democrat politicians, then they want to leave - off to infect some other up until now nice place.

Anybody need someone from the DMV to come tell you how to run things?  Their work here is done.

albrecht

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 13, 2018, 06:39:02 PM
My decision to live in California has nothing to do with California. I like Santa Cruz, Yosemite is breathtaking, and Lake Tahoe and the surrounding area pretty. SF is an over priced shit hole, Sacramento is/getting the same. No, the only reason I'm even in the US is because of my wife. It was expedient for me to come to the US and steal a job off one of the locals rather than her to lose her full pension. She wants to leave CA when she's retired, which is why we're in CA and haven't moved yet.
Wow. Simply. Wow. Just don't move here (got enough of those types) and take her pension to whence you came/fled.. (Will be funny Cali, at some point in future won't be able to realize the pension.) California is a beautiful State, but, apparently by many of your posts that is not why you fled. So once gained, move back, with her. Away from this awful country and even State! Both places, considering the Muzzies and "Asian Sex Gangs" in the UK, both areas will be better off.

Laurakinch

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on May 13, 2018, 10:12:54 PM
Gotta love the Libs.  First they flee here from their worker's paradises, wreck the place by enabling Democrat politicians, then they want to leave - off to infect some other up until now nice place.

Anybody need someone from the DMV to come tell you how to run things?  Their work here is done.

I hope you’re not referring to me. I’m not a lib, never have been. You assholes on here can’t relate to anyone without attaching a lib or conservative label. One of the reasons I left the Bay Area is due to bleeding hearts turning it into the cesspool it’s become. And why do you stay? I guess you’re stuck there for whatever reason but I’m not, so go ahead and project your anger and frustration on me. I don’t give a fuck.

Quote from: Laurakinch on May 13, 2018, 10:50:26 PM
I hope you’re not referring to me. I’m not a lib, never have been. You assholes on here can’t relate to anyone without attaching a lib or conservative label. One of the reasons I left the Bay Area is due to bleeding hearts turning it into the cesspool it’s become. And why do you stay? I guess you’re stuck there for whatever reason but I’m not, so go ahead and project your anger and frustration on me. I don’t give a fuck.

Sacramento  is probably worse now than the Bay Area was when you left, yet you're still there.