• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Ian Punnett

Started by sillydog, April 06, 2008, 04:15:35 PM

What do you listen to when you can't take C2C anymore?

Nothing
Mainstream talk radio
Progressive talk radio
Music
TV
Podcasts

Mastodonkey

Knapp and Ian are my favorite hosts. Awesome to have Ian back in the fold.

Nebraska888

Oh my gosh!!!!  I love Ian!  I am pumped!!!!  Looks like a great show....interesting topic!   :)

ShayP

Sunday - May 13, 2018

Mojave Mysteries

Hosted by Ian Punnett

Guest(s): M.L. Behrman, Derek Smalls, David Mack

Ian Punnett returns to guest hosting on C2C! He's joined by author M.L. Behrman to discuss bizarre accounts from the Mojave desert from witnesses, both modern and historical, detailing their encounters with things that left them shaken, terrified or worse. These include a "cement monster" living in the desert, and a hitchhiker who claimed he was drugged by a Satanic cult. In the first hour, artist David Mack shares updates on his comic book art, and 'Spinal Tap' rocker Derek Smalls details his legacy, and comeback.

8)

Metron2267

Quote from: ShayP on May 11, 2018, 10:46:53 AM
Sunday - May 13, 2018

Mojave Mysteries

Hosted by Ian Punnett

Ian Punnett returns to guest hosting on C2C! He's joined by author M.L. Behrman to discuss bizarre accounts from the Mojave desert from witnesses, both modern and historical, detailing their encounters with things that left them shaken, terrified or worse. These include a "cement monster" living in the desert, and a hitchhiker who claimed he was drugged by a Satanic cult. In the first hour, artist David Mack shares updates on his comic book art, and 'Spinal Tap' rocker Derek Smalls details his legacy, and comeback.

8)

Yay!

Desert...cement monster...Deacon Punnett better have his holy water at hand!

Welcome back Ian.

Nebraska888

Sunday - May 13, 2018

Mojave Mysteries

Hosted by Ian Punnett

8)

SO AWESOME!  I have missed Ian.

Quote from: Nebraska888 on May 11, 2018, 10:50:34 AM
SO AWESOME!  I have missed Ian.

Me too. Glad his tinnitus has improved

Mels-hole1984

I always thought Ian should have taken over for Art. I was so disappointed when George took over. I remember listening that night, looking at my radio and saying, are you fucking kidding me? This has to be a joke right? Sadly it was not a joke.

littlechris

Sunday - May 13, 2018

Mojave Mysteries

Hosted by Ian Punnett

8)

Quote from: Metron2267 on May 11, 2018, 10:49:08 AM
Yay!

Desert...cement monster...Deacon Punnett better have his holy water at hand!

Welcome back Ian.

Super YAY!!

Ian is great!! Will miss tomorrow's show but will look for it on YouTube. Yes very good to hear that his tinitus is healing up!!

Gd5150

Sunday - May 13, 2018

Mojave Mysteries

Hosted by Ian Punnett

8)

Love it! Can’t wait!

Metron2267

Quote from: Mels-hole1984 on May 12, 2018, 08:47:14 PM
I always thought Ian should have taken over for Art. I was so disappointed when George took over. I remember listening that night, looking at my radio and saying, are you fucking kidding me? This has to be a joke right? Sadly it was not a joke.

Double ditto that!

Faustina

Fabulous topics for his return show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!     ;D

Nebraska888

Quote from: Faustina on May 13, 2018, 10:00:50 PM
Fabulous topics for his return show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!     ;D

Agreed!

Rix Gins

Derek Smalls talking to St. Hubbins, "I envy us."  I love that line in Spinal Tap.

PrairieGhost

I'm here and ready!

TigerLily

Ian's return! With Good Dave during the week and Good George and now Ian on the occasional weekend great talk is back

ItsTelly

Quote from: Mastodonkey on May 09, 2018, 08:05:24 AM
Knapp and Ian are my favorite hosts. Awesome to have Ian back in the fold.

:)

I sit here in my smoking jacket with a scotch in my hand in eager anticipation.

Telly
P.S.  When is 'Jason the Horse' the coming back as a guest?

comaphobe

What time does it start? It's 1am EST and I am listening to a West Coast affiliate doing a repeat of a local show.

Well, I missed Ian, even the lame-ass puns.

That didn't last long

chefist

Nice...live...old times...

fotd

Quote from: comaphobe on May 13, 2018, 11:06:07 PM
What time does it start? It's 1am EST and I am listening to a West Coast affiliate doing a repeat of a local show.

Here's the TuneIn link I'm using:
http://tun.in/sep8d

PrairieGhost

This is going to be a good one. Who thought we'd have Ian back? 8)

comaphobe

I found Ian. I am listening via butffuck Tennessee affiliate and sounds like a 96 bitrate.

Gd5150

The Mojave desert is really cool. Excited to hear some of the mysteries.

chefist

wow..didn't know he had issues with his hearing

littlechris

Listening on iheart radio. KFI 640 am

comaphobe

Quote from: chefist on May 13, 2018, 11:11:17 PM
wow..didn't know he had issues with his hearing

That is why he left. Now with this commercial with Dave reading I am having problems and will mute the son of a bitch right now until he is done.