• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Hillary Clinton

Started by albrecht, June 21, 2014, 10:05:45 AM

136 or 142

Quote from: theONE on October 29, 2016, 04:51:21 PM
I also think that you are a Hillry shill but you are trying to do that bit differently than other shills, you are less direct but still is very evident
that you are her shill and you are twisting facts & projecting lies to suite your views.

And as to wishing quick and painful death on 21 -it's up to others here but I would suggest that posters who do that get ignored by others.
One thing is to disagree but to go to such low levels like this "friendly Canadian scum bag" is doing deserves BIG massive IGNORE from all posters here.

Or if responding to his lunacy is to just mock him, but not to engage in any civil discussions with garbage human being like 136 demonstrated
that he is by wishing painful death on other poster,
be grateful you Canadian scum bag that someone is responding to your lies -yet you wishing them death.

We have (Redacted) aka Heather Wade number 2 here.
136 Canadian full of lies scum bag Hillary's paid shill

If you chose to ignore me, it would be no skin off of my nose.

Quote from: 136 or 142 on October 29, 2016, 04:53:17 PM
I highly doubt that would lead to harmony.  Even if Donald Trump and Paul Ryan were both elected, I doubt they'd work together all that easily.  Hard to say for certain because Trump himself has no actual policies to speak of (at least, not coherent ones) so he might just agree to adopt Ryan's policies.  However, I think the Trumptards would be unhappy with a number of those policies: expanded free trade, cuts to entitlement programs that they support or receive themselves.

That is why I didn't bring it up to begin with.

theONE

Quote from: 21st Century Man on October 29, 2016, 02:44:31 PM
You're not a very nice man.
I really get under your skin, don't I?  lol
Good.

Yes you did 21 ,..and you did it with class and great style. BRAVO Sir. Job well done :)

136 or 142

Quote from: 21st Century Man on October 29, 2016, 04:48:45 PM
Obamacare wasn't radical?  So where were the Republican votes?

Obamacare was initially an idea from a Republican think tank going back more than 40 years and was first proposed as legislation by Richard Nixon.  It was also, as we all know, implemented by Mitt Romney in Massachusetts, though the Democratic super majority state legislature made some changes to it that Romney didn't approve of.

That no Republican voted for Obamacare indicates to me just how radical the Republican Party has become and not that Obamacare itself is radical.

Of course, as I asked earlier: What's your alternative?  Is it essentially "I don't care if people with no health insurance die."?

theONE

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on October 29, 2016, 02:46:36 PM

And you are a bitchy little poofta.  (Not that there's anything wrong with being a poofta.  I use it here for descriptive purposes only.)

hahaha, lol ..this is so funny and so correct in case of 136 sure he acts like that here -always so delicate and sensitive-

I found couple of descriptions of his personality, haha:

poofta
a variation of the english slang poof, meaning a homosexual. Specifically a poofta is a thin, small framed gay male, the equivalent in english is "twink"
poofta
A fagget or homosexual male who is so gay it's never questioned whether or not he is a poofta. Any fag in a relationship who is the 'bitch' or catcher to his boyfriend, the pitcher.

Quote from: 136 or 142 on October 29, 2016, 04:59:55 PM
Obamacare was initially an idea from a Republican think tank going back more than 40 years and was first proposed as legislation by Richard Nixon.  It was also, as we all know, implemented by Mitt Romney in Massachusetts, though the Democratic super majority state legislature made some changes to it that Romney didn't approve of.

That no Republican voted for Obamacare indicates to me just how radical the Republican Party has become and not that Obamacare itself is radical.

Of course, as I asked earlier: What's your alternative?  Is it essentially "I don't care if people with no health insurance die."?

Oh, I agree that something needed to be done and still needs to be done about health care.  It is far too expensive and that should not be the case.  I don't presume to know what the answer is though.  How the Democrats went about passing it was wrong.  I'm sorry but "we have to pass it to find out what's in it" doesn't cut it for me.  There should have been an open and lengthy debate about what should be in the bill.

136 or 142

Quote from: theONE on October 29, 2016, 05:03:52 PM
hahaha, lol ..this is so funny and so correct in case of 136 sure he acts like that here -always so delicate and sensitive-

I found couple of descriptions of his personality, haha:

poofta
a variation of the english slang poof, meaning a homosexual. Specifically a poofta is a thin, small framed gay male, the equivalent in english is "twink"
poofta
A fagget or homosexual male who is so gay it's never questioned whether or not he is a poofta. Any fag in a relationship who is the 'bitch' or catcher to his boyfriend, the pitcher.

Odd, I'm the sensitive one, but you're the one obsessing about me.

I have no hard feelings against you.  You may enjoy this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qgKUHtcZEXc
(The person posting this spelled it poofter for some reason.)

11angeleyes11

There is speculation that Anthony Wiener is in protective custody today.  Huma is nowhere to be found.  Hilary has cancelled events in three swing states.

So it leads to this thought,  What do you call an Anthony Wiener in protective custody?  A CORNDOG. 

Carry on.

theONE

Quote from: Value Of Pi on October 29, 2016, 02:54:25 PM
I take this image as a joke, if a poor one. Still, this type of portrayal of politicians one opposes is sometimes half-serious and sometimes serious. At best, it's not funny, just an indication of how far into the muck people's minds have descended and what kinds of fantasies appeal to them.

Whichever candidate loses, they'll get to go home and live out their life. We don't kill our political opponents in this country.

Clinton clan does it in secret

Value Of Pi

Quote from: 21st Century Man on October 29, 2016, 04:48:45 PM
Obamacare wasn't radical?  So where were the Republican votes?

It was very partisan, and I suppose you could say that the idea of insuring every American is a major or radical change for the U.S., but we were so out of step with and so behind other first world countries in terms of healthcare that "radical" is not the right label.

Not every step in the right direction -- in this case, trying to help all Americans stay healthier for longer without being ruined by the cost of illness -- is radical. Sometimes, it's just progress.

theONE

Quote from: 136 or 142 on October 29, 2016, 03:03:14 PM
I'd prefer it if you'd find my exact quotes, but I can understand that might be a challenge for you.

In the Benghazi case I wrote something like 'as far as I knew there had been no other killings in embassies/consulates other than in Benghazi whereas under the George W. Bush Administration there had been 13.'  I was corrected that there had been seven total incidents (including Benghazi) of killings in embassies/consulates.   I did look and I couldn't find this information.  Once I was told,  I admitted that similar incidents had occurred under her watch.

As to the video thing, I wrote something like "The views at the time were that both of the explanations for the embassy attack were equally plausible, though Hillary's emails on this suggested that she knew it had nothing to do with the video.  In foreign affairs there are times when foreign actors need to lie but I can't think of why that would be the case here."

So, no, I don't think either of those count as me shilling for her.

In regards to the claims of rape against Bill Clinton, I wrote that he is (or was) a serial adulterer but that the pattern of his behavior does not show to me that he forces himself on women.  I still believe that.

I also wrote that while his affair with Monika Lewinsky is regarded as consensual because she was an adult at the time, that because of the power imbalance in their relationship, that I didn't think it could be considered to be fully consensual.  Even in that case, however, there was no evidence that he 'forced' himself on her.

Unless you have proof otherwise (like 'locker room talk' from Bill Clinton where he admits to raping women) I don't think you can show that my belief is wrong.  So, again, no not shilling.

I wrote something like I wrote something like  - post your exact post you manipulative slime or STFU

Kidnostad3

Quote from: GravitySucks on October 29, 2016, 04:52:22 PM
I think the sexual assault claims of Eileen Wellstone played a bit of a factor in his departure from Oxford.

That's very true but I didn't want to introduce anything that they might use as a seque into a discussion about Trump's alleged misdeeds.  Besides, they confuse easily.

theONE

Quote from: 21st Century Man on October 29, 2016, 03:21:51 PM

You protect her regarding Benghazi and you protect her right now.  You may not be aware of it.  I guess it is possible.  I have other things to do  besides going through 111 pages of your posts.  We can let our peers on Bellgab have their say.  If they agree with me, I won't apologize.  If they don't, I will. 

Voting starts now and we can keep this open for a week.  I'll try to keep a tally.

Question

Is 136 or 142 an apologist for Hillary Clinton?

It's so obvious from his posts that he [136] is - YES is my vote !!!

136 or 142

Quote from: theONE on October 29, 2016, 05:10:38 PM
I wrote something like I wrote something like  - post your exact post you manipulative slime or STFU

If you want to go through my posts to find what I wrote exactly, you're free to do so.  I can assure you though that what I wrote there is an accurate reflection of what I wrote initially.

136 or 142

Quote from: theONE on October 29, 2016, 05:10:38 PM

I seem to have really gotten under your skin.  I don't like you, but I don't really care for you one way or the other.  I'm genuinely sorry I annoyed you so badly.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: 136 or 142 on October 29, 2016, 04:18:58 PM
1.After reaching a certain number, around 1,000, the size of the sample doesn't matter very much.  People who believe that a larger sample must be more accurate simply show they don't understand statistics theory.  Of course, a poll of 50,000 people or so will have a significantly smaller margin of error, but in most cases, that isn't very important.

2.The L.A Times/USC poll is a tracking poll. There are several tracking polls all of which update daily.

3.The methodology used by the L.A Times/USC poll, you are likely referring to: that they poll the same people,  is not recognized by anybody as superior.  It's been rarely used before and nobody has any idea how it will turn out.

4.The problem with the L.A Times/USC poll is that it's sampling is based on asking how people voted in the last election to determine the partisan makeup of their weighting.  People who don't know anything about polling methodology think this is unbiased and totally fair, but those who know about polling, know, for instance (and this isn't quite an accurate comparison but it still shows the problem with this idea) is that polls showed during the 20th Anniversary of Woodstock that around 20 million Americans claimed to be one of the 500,000 people who actually attended the 1969 Woodstock concert.

Because of this, virtually every person with a background on probability and statistics who has commented on the L.A Times/USC poll regards it as a junk poll.

Nate Silver tried to 'unskew' this poll by taking 3 or 4% away from Trump and increasing Hillary Clinton's support by 3 or 4%. He either reduced the shift recently or maybe he stopped including the poll outright, I haven't looked into that.

I really don't think you speak for most knowledgeable people as I have seen the counter arguments to yours and they are many and compelling.  We shall see how accurate it is won't we. 

theONE

Quote from: GravitySucks on October 29, 2016, 04:10:10 PM
You watch this video and tell me if you could actually imagine a group of Trump supporters acting like this to a homeless person carrying a Hillary sign.

https://youtu.be/KnCEnWxoHas

I wouldn't be surprise to find 136 face there acting like a despicable cunt full of aggression that he so openly projects here
on posters that 136 is not in agreement, like most recently wishing pailful death on 21.
136 you are dishonest disrespectful human turd

136 or 142

Quote from: theONE on October 29, 2016, 05:20:41 PM
I wouldn't be surprise to find 136 face there acting like a despicable cunt full of aggression that he so openly projects here
on posters that 136 is not in agreement, like most recently wishing pailful death on 21.
136 you are dishonest disrespectful human turd

Well, aren't you delicate and sensitive.  Such a poofta.

theONE

Quote from: 136 or 142 on October 29, 2016, 04:54:27 PM
If you chose to ignore me, it would be no skin off of my nose.

your nose if full of that brown stuff you are getting from rubbing Hillry's ass constantly here
did she send you her skid marked undies you dishonest shill

Kidnostad3

Quote from: 136 or 142 on October 29, 2016, 05:22:25 PM

Hey, "Poofta" was my word for you.  Get your own word.

theONE

Quote from: 136 or 142 on October 29, 2016, 05:06:36 PM
Odd, I'm the sensitive one, but you're the one obsessing about me.

I have no hard feelings against you.  You may enjoy this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qgKUHtcZEXc
(The person posting this spelled it poofter for some reason.)

But I do, for acting dishonest and wishing death on other posters.
And I'm not wasting my time watching your ideas you canadian poofta

theONE

Quote from: 136 or 142 on October 29, 2016, 05:15:39 PM
I seem to have really gotten under your skin.  I don't like you, but I don't really care for you one way or the other.  I'm genuinely sorry I annoyed you so badly.

I like to point out that you are =the dishonest scum= here, that's all

theONE

Quote from: 136 or 142 on October 29, 2016, 05:22:25 PM

136, again and again you are proving that you have no creative imagination and repeating what others said about you
and 69-ning ..same as your bitch Hillry is doing with facts.
And talking about her being a liar -you are the same liar and manipulator of facts-

136, poofta is your new nick name on this board from now on, get used to it you turd

Kidnostad3

I'm listening to Trump speak in Phoenix.  By God, I think he's developing some chops as an orator!

136 or 142

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on October 29, 2016, 05:45:11 PM
  I'm listening to Trump speak in Phoenix.  By God, I think he's developing some chops as an orator!

Mutton chops?  Lamb chops?

136 or 142

Quote from: theONE on October 29, 2016, 05:40:27 PM
136, again and again you are proving that you have no creative imagination and repeating what others said about you
and 69-ning ..same as your bitch Hillry is doing with facts.
And talking about her being a liar -you are the same liar and manipulator of facts-

136, poofta is your new nick name on this board from now on, get used to it you turd

You're far more of a poofta than I am, you poofta.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: 136 or 142 on October 29, 2016, 05:46:26 PM
Mutton chops?  Lamb chops?

More correctly, I called you a "Bitchy Poofta."  Just so there's no misunderstanding.

theONE

Quote from: 136 or 142 on October 29, 2016, 05:47:19 PM
You're far more of a poofta than I am, you poofta.

136 is a canadian maple turd impersonating here as a poofta
All Posters - be aware and don't step in it or on it, it stinks and baby cries when confronted with facts

theONE

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on October 29, 2016, 05:50:24 PM
More correctly, I called you a "Bitchy Poofta."  Just so there's no misunderstanding.

hahaha, 136 Bitchy Poofta ,lol ..sounds just like him, Made in Cadada