George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

shadefc09

yes but also Ancient Egypt. maybe tonight he'll ask who or what the sphinx is

Quote from: Mind Flayer Monk on November 09, 2016, 06:17:38 PM
Trump loves Hollywood. He's been on TV for 15 years for Christ's sake.

And I never watched any of his appearances save for 5 minutes here and there.

Well,  this Egyptology segment isn't too bad.

shadefc09

Quote from: 21st Century Man on November 11, 2016, 01:38:05 AM
Well,  this Egyptology segment isn't too bad.

did you hear him ask if egyptions would be called egyptions

Quote from: Humilia Lepus Foramen on November 11, 2016, 01:38:42 AM
Not just Hollywood, he's made appearances at wrestling events too.

We need Trump to beat up Irving R Schyster, IRS.

Not a bad show tonight.

Gnoory

Happy Veterans Day to those of you who have served or still do....and while Im here, Happy Thanksgiving/Merry Christmas to all of you.

GN

akwilly

Quote from: Gnoory on November 11, 2016, 08:41:01 PM
Happy Veterans Day to those of you who have served or still do....and while Im here, Happy Thanksgiving/Merry Christmas to all of you.

GN
thank you George and same to you

zeebo

GN

Hey George, we give you a hard time but I can't disagree with your sentiments.  Cheers, man.

Gruntled

Quote from: shadefc09 on November 11, 2016, 01:40:48 AM
did you hear him ask if egyptions would be called egyptions
Ha! Yes I did ;D
This was the first C2C I've heard in a long time and it wasn't bad.
J.A.West/Egyptology  better than a lot of other topics I've heard lately.

trostol

GN

awful nice of you..cheer and enjoy all the holidays

GN

Same to you, George.

11angeleyes11

GN

Happy all of the above to you George, and thank you for your service both as a veteran and on Coast. 

Uncle Duke

GN

Thank you for serving, George.

JesusJuice

GN

Thank you for your service.

And an early Thanksgiving and Christmas best wishes to you too. You've always handled yourself with class which is why you're successful and others have failed. Truly the king of late night radio.

GN

Thank you for your serving, George.  Have a good holiday season. 

paladin1991

GN

Shit, George, thanks bro.  Right back at you.  BTW, have you thought of a GoFundMe account through CoasttoCoast for Woman Beater Falkie?  He could use the grift, er, cash.  Not that it's any of my business.

Morgus

Noory just had Tommy pretend he had just passed away on the air.
Tommy acted like he would be taking over hosting the show, but Noory told him "You are not the annointed one!" :D

theONE

GN

Class act George, very classy of You Sir

BTW, George would you consider to start new dating service called "Synchronicity Dating"

BellGab - worst than fucking heroin !!!

Blasting from wild steppe of Mongolia to the shores of North America this is theONE /andONLY/ with
just recently granted FULL TURBO MODE to entertain and amuse you.
Sprinkling some of you with fresh yak's milk and others with stale yak's urine.

[attachment deleted by admin]

theONE

Quote from: Morgus on November 12, 2016, 03:25:01 AM
Noory just had Tommy pretend he had just passed away on the air.
Tommy acted like he would be taking over hosting the show, but Noory told him "You are not the annointed one!" :D

oooo, I misted that one - any chance for a clip ?, I bet it was super funny
One thing I must give George is that he doesn't shy from taking shots at himself if it's funny moment
and that's a sign of healthy mind and strong self confidence...

theONE

what was that caller they are talking about that George cut it off last night, (it had to do with FBI)
any clips available ??

michio

The question of what sNoory would be doing were he not in the business of running a talk came up. sNoory thought he'd be in politics in some capacity, serving the public with his intuitive gut feelings and crooked finger on the pulse of America. He mentioned "they" had wanted him to run for POTUS, but he liked being a talk show host too much to change. A sigh of relief was heard around the planet as people recalled his disturbing fascination and love for tactical nuclear weapons. And then after a few seconds, a gasp of shock at the realization he was still a talk show host.

Someone in a text or email wanted to know what's the craziest dish sNoory's eaten. sNoory said he doesn't like food with eyes, believing he might be turning into a vegetarian or vegan. After hearing his "answer," his life in politics dreaming made perfect sense. He evaded the question by telling us what he hasn't eaten when the answer pertained to what he has eaten. By a stroke of luck and actually listening to the question, Tommy the Butler saved the day by giving the people what they want. Should TtB work for the greater good he has my full half-hearted support. "President Tommy the Butler," it has a nice ring to it. From the looks of it, it couldn't get much worse.

Dyna-X

GN

Thank you, George! Thank you for your service and Happy Thanksgiving and Merry Christmas to you as well.

As early Christmas presents, I think I will stop heckling and renew my Coast Insider subscription.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cuiTPRyrzVI

ShayP

GN

Thanks George....and back atcha sir.  ;)

Cheers! 

MV/Liberace!

GN

praise mv!

GN

You are a beast George. Nice to hear from you!

theONE

Quote from: mv on November 12, 2016, 11:07:55 PM
praise mv!

haha, LOL, come on MV once in your life say it .."praise George Noory for posting nice wishes", ...just once MV :P

/look the guy posted such a classy post in a thread that was created to hate him and to make fun of him,
he has class and inner strength, I have to give him that, it takes strong cat to do that/

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: theONE on November 12, 2016, 11:28:39 PM
haha, LOL, come on MV once in your life say it .."praise George Noory for posting nice wishes", ...just once MV :P

/look the guy posted such a classy post in a thread that was created to hate him and to make fun of him,
he has class and inner strength, I have to give him that, it takes strong cat to do that/

hey, you won't get any argument from me.  i don't have any problem with george at all.  as a man, i like him.  any anger toward or hatred for him... that shit left me many years ago.

Dateline

Here is how I think of Norry on a good day.  He is like the ole small town or neighborhood butcher/grocery store owner.  Everyday he opens up the shop regardless of the weather just so that you can have your livers, hamhocks and geezors, I mean gizzards.  He wears a white apron and personally cuts the meat and hands it pack to you in a white paper wrapping tied with hemp.  He even uses the old time meter scales.  I analogize this to Coast.  He starts the show everyday.  He has vanillaed it up to be white.  You know you have to have your meat and have it weighed.  That is paranormal topics with ads.  It is always mostly Norry there. 

Ok, Norry, you are a veteran neighborhood butcher/grocery store owner of Coast.