• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Who on November 09, 2017, 08:22:48 PM

This is great. The Falkie2013 thread has finally jumped the tracks.  Senda has lost the only audience he ever had.  Our goal of a Senda-free internet is right on schedule.  Goodbye Senda. Have fun talking to yourself on YouTube.

I think it's too early in the game to say that.

This is great. The Falkie2013 thread has finally jumped the tracks.  Senda has lost the only audience he ever had.  Our goal of a Senda-free internet is right on schedule.  Goodbye Senda. Have fun talking to yourself on YouTube.

;D

Queenie

George, Tizzy and I wish you the best with your ongoing knee and sinus problems and the upcoming eye cataract surgery.

It's great to see that George is again doing videos from the old set that has all the wonderful props. Both Tizzy and I were concerned that it may of been dismantled.

https://youtu.be/A2wgXgEdDSk

Lord Grantham

Goodbye George, I'm going to miss you. You had such potential, but all good things must come to an end.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-olnnGBJQV4

Who

Quote from: Queenie on November 10, 2017, 12:27:26 AM
George, Tizzy and I wish you the best with your ongoing knee and sinus problems and the upcoming eye cataract surgery.

It's great to see that George is again doing videos from the old set that has all the wonderful props. Both Tizzy and I were concerned that it may of been dismantled.

You have been warned, Queenie. We know where you live.

Quote from: brig on November 10, 2017, 11:59:39 AM
Ok, so..

I'll all caught up on Senda's health news..

We will rebuild him.  We have the technology, and your money.  We are going to call it...FalkieCare.

Quote from: brig on November 10, 2017, 11:59:39 AM
Ok, so..

I'll all caught up on Senda's health news..
it is a shame...
damn, the money the taxpayers of California and the United States are wasting on SENDA's "healthcare" could be better spent on...
paying for college for 5 people or
supporting a whole village in a third world country or
reconstruction of 3 homes in Houston or
purchase a mail order bride for Abram or
donate to Bellgab or
a barrel of money and set it on fire...

any of these would be a more sound fiscal decision, in my opinion !

Lilith

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 10, 2017, 09:29:11 AM
You must've spent years trying to get your voice to sound white then...and NPR.  ;D

Not at all, who do you think I've been around most my life?

starrmtn001

That was too easy, Who.  We just want to make sure.  Right?

starrmtn001

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on November 10, 2017, 12:14:35 PM
it is a shame...
damn, the money the taxpayers of California and the United States are wasting on SENDA's "healthcare" could be better spent on...
paying for college for 5 people or
supporting a whole village in a third world country or
reconstruction of 3 homes in Houston or
purchase a mail order bride for Abram or
donate to Bellgab or
a barrel of money and set it on fire...
any of these would be a more sound fiscal decision, in my opinion!
Health Centers for Veterans

Quote from: username on November 10, 2017, 03:35:08 PM
ugh oh

Exactly.   All those drumsticks plus 17lbs of Turkey bird.     He's gonna run afoul of that fowl and end up
blowing ass all over creation again...................

starrmtn001

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on November 10, 2017, 04:35:07 PM

Exactly.   All those drumsticks plus 17lbs of Turkey bird.     He's gonna run afoul of that fowl and end up
blowing ass all over creation again...................
Guess I'll give y'all umbrellas for Christmas presents this year. ;D

Queenie

It would be wonderful if George gave his fans a cooking show of how he prepares his turkey and fixings.  I am sure he is quite a good cook.

I wonder, will the pineapples be added to the turkey?

whoozit

Quote from: Queenie on November 10, 2017, 05:58:47 PM
It would be wonderful if George gave his fans a cooking show of how he prepares his turkey and fixings.  I am sure he is quite a good cook.

I wonder, will the pineapples be added to the turkey?
If you were a real fan of George you would have read the entire thread and know George prefers his turkeys partially frozen.  At worst you are not a true fan, at best you are inattentive.  I hope your livelihood does not depend on your attention span.

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on November 10, 2017, 04:35:07 PM

blowing ass all over creation his SOFA BED again...................
FIFY

that reminds me, with no "inspection" eminent...
I imagine the towels, sheets etc from his last blow out are still where he left them...
on the carpet by the sofa bed...
oh well, they are probably dried out by now and ready for this episode...