• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

3OctaveFart

I believe she has good intentions and wants to show the cat a true sense of care, but that cat had a don't-fuck-with-me look if I've ever seen one.

Again these feral cats should not be forcibly removed from their habitat - it's all they know.

Lilith

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on October 18, 2017, 01:45:36 AM
She was able to hold it by nabbing it from the litter box while it was taking a dump.

Also it bit her.

The poor thing probably misses it's real owners at the Hacienda.

chefist

Quote from: 3OctaveFart on October 18, 2017, 07:30:37 AM
I believe she has good intentions and wants to show the cat a true sense of care, but that cat had a don't-fuck-with-me look if I've ever seen one.

Again these feral cats should not be forcibly removed from their habitat - it's all they know.

Exactly...once feral, they cannot be re-domesticated.

Quote from: chefist on October 18, 2017, 07:56:19 AM
Exactly...once feral, they cannot be re-domesticated.

Some can but not all and it takes a lot of patience.

You can not try to hold them until they initiate it because they finally feel comfortable. Most cats are not fond of being held anyhow.
Neither of them care about the cats needs they just care about how the cats make them feel.

Lilith

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on October 18, 2017, 08:11:16 AM
Some can but not all and it takes a lot of patience.

You can not try to hold them until they initiate it because they finally feel comfortable. Most cats are not fond of being held anyhow.
Neither of them care about the cats needs they just care about how the cats make them feel.

If it's feral, it's loaded down with fleas and stuff, and I'm sure Senda didn't take it to the vet to make sure its not sick and that it's nice and clean before he gave it to Kathy. 

ONeill

Quote from: chefist on October 17, 2017, 02:04:58 PM
Ha. The show will only appeal to around 30 or 40 people or so in the entire world. I do it for fun, not for fortune/fame. I receive zero compensation for the content. You get exactly what you pay for!  ;D

Oh, I think I will change my approach to gif making. From now on I will still make them, but won't post them on BG. Because what's the point...

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on October 18, 2017, 07:54:04 AM
She craps in her diaper.
yes, you are correct...
I had forgotten Ratty Patty is FORCING slow Kathy to wear adult diapers...

anyway, any news on the "TRIPLE FESTERING BOIL, THE SIZE OF A FANCY FEAST CAN" ?
since George performed surgery ?

and how many days does a 250 pound "size" adult diaper last ?

paladin1991

Quote from: Who on October 17, 2017, 10:51:10 AM
Hello Senda. I understand you're running out of coffee. Here are some suggestions for raising some quick cash:

1) Sell your one and only suit. I'll bet one of your suscribers would jump at the chance to own it.

2) Sell your collection of woo woo books.  Even you must be smart enough to know they were written by idiots for idiots. Why not get some cash out of them before they succumb to mold and mildew and crumble into dust.  Sell them to your suscribers.

Who!  You're killing me. ;D

ONeill

Quote from: SredniVashtar on October 17, 2017, 02:17:37 PM
All that hot ass you're nailing ('Hi, I'm chefist from BG. I know George Senda') using your celebrity status, while victimising those of us fortunate enough not to be born American. It's bullshit.

I am sure SV has been producing new entries of 'The Senda Chronicles' and simply not posting them on BG for months!

ONeill

Quote from: Norm on October 17, 2017, 06:14:23 PM
Oops...barely 14 minutes into a replay of last nights broadcast today and suddenly it was stopped by YouTube!

Another time out for George? Oh the shame...tsk, tsk, tsk.

Original YouTube link:

https://youtu.be/k_OnU_nnoMY

;

Oh crap... I didn't download it because there was no video. I had so many plans for audio editing, all centered around that glorious burp Senda makes.

ONeill

Quote from: chefist on October 17, 2017, 06:50:06 PM
He mentioned last night that he is considering new names, once the TM is enforced against him. 

We should have a contest for the best name.

- The Mensch from Martinez

Fat Fuck in Martinez

Quote from: brig on October 18, 2017, 08:20:02 AM
If it's feral, it's loaded down with fleas and stuff, and I'm sure Senda didn't take it to the vet to make sure its not sick and that it's nice and clean before he gave it to Kathy.

I can only go with what Falkie has said so here is what I understand.

The cat was owned by a family but they moved away and left the pets behind. (I do despise people that do that).

The cat lived there for a few years being fed by Falkie and others and it became a free roaming cat. No longer domesticated but not fully feral.
However it has been living outdoors for years and at a minimum it needs rabies and distemper shots along with a check up. It certainly has fleas but that is easy to treat if you care for the pet but it has a chance of having FIV (feline immunodeficiency virus) it is similar to HIV.

Quote from: brig on October 18, 2017, 08:20:02 AM
Brig,
at this point I am more concerned for the wild cat !
imagine the various "unmentionable diseases and parasites" that poor cat will be subjected to in the confines of slow Kathy's abode that nature has provided NO resistance to !

poor kitty poor 🐱

ONeill

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on October 17, 2017, 09:27:02 PM
Yes, it's true.  I have renounced my oaths to both the Righteous Army, as there is no righteousness there, and the Sphere of Strength, as I have found no strength in its comvictions.  George and I are in disagreement as to whether my insult to him included one or two cups of urine.  It was one.

Your ignorance is astounding. How can you hope to achieve something by arguing with our omniscient Master? You waste precious time you could have been spending on having sexual intercourse with yourself as the Master commanded. I am sure it was a part of a greater plan that would have allowed you to understand your errors and brought you back in communion with the Master.

Quote from: ONeill on October 18, 2017, 08:37:17 AM
Oh crap... I didn't download it because there was no video. I had so many plans for audio editing, all centered around that glorious burp Senda makes.
was it removed by George ?
or is this another "strike" against "Freedom of Speech" ?

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on October 18, 2017, 08:34:39 AM
yes, you are correct...
I had forgotten Ratty Patty is FORCING slow Kathy to wear adult diapers...

anyway, any news on the "TRIPLE FESTERING BOIL, THE SIZE OF A FANCY FEAST CAN" ?
since George performed surgery ?

and how many days does a 250 pound "size" adult diaper last ?

On the live show the question was asked
"Why was Kathy forced to wear a diaper?"
And George gave the final answer
"Because Kathy wants to be nude all the time"

As a rule nudists are never the people that you want to see nude but I have never heard of any that sound as aggressively naked as Kathy.

Lilith

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on October 18, 2017, 08:38:42 AM

The cat was owned by a family but they moved away and left the pets behind. (I do despise people that do that).

The cat lived there for a few years being fed by Falkie and others and it became a free roaming cat. No longer domesticated but not fully feral.
However it has been living outdoors for years and at a minimum it needs rabies and distemper shots along with a check up. It certainly has fleas but that is easy to treat if you care for the pet but it has a chance of having FIV (feline immunodeficiency virus) it is similar to HIV.

...and if the poor thing BIT Kathy....

ONeill

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on October 18, 2017, 01:00:36 AM
Meanwhile, in some bug ridden hovel in Pittsburg, CA, Cockroach Kathy is reaching into the closet every 15 minutes and trying to pull the cat out to see if it loves her yet.

Return of the cat to it's home should be a condition to any settlement

Yeah, this is seriously disturbing.

ONeill

Quote from: Swishypants on October 18, 2017, 05:48:31 AM
Ok fine. Serious, non-trolly, question here. Who the hell is this guy and what has he done to incur your wrath besides be poor, dumb, and selling T-shirts he probably shouldn't? Can someone explain it to me without being a dickbuh' in four sentences or less? Is he Joseph Stalin's love-child or something?

Didn't I tell you to go fuck yourself?

3OctaveFart

Quote from: Swishypants on October 18, 2017, 05:48:31 AM
Ok fine. Serious, non-trolly, question here. Who the hell is this guy and what has he done to incur your wrath besides be poor, dumb, and selling T-shirts he probably shouldn't? Can someone explain it to me without being a dickbuh' in four sentences or less? Is he Joseph Stalin's love-child or something?
Stealing that animal, plucking it from its environment and 'giving' it to an irresponsible person is exhibit A for why people around here have contempt for Senda. He listens to no one and has respect for no one.

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on October 18, 2017, 08:44:03 AM
was it removed by George ?
or is this another "strike" against "Freedom of Speech" ?

"This video has been removed for violating YouTube's policy on spam, deceptive practices, and scams."

Jackstar

Quote from: ONeill on October 18, 2017, 08:45:10 AM
Didn't I tell you to go fuck yourself?

Lighten up, Francis. Make another animated GIF or something.

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on October 18, 2017, 08:38:42 AM
wait a minute...
is there something SERIOUSLY WRONG, REALLY WRONG with this assumption ?

"I can only go with what Falkie has said...

ONeill

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on October 18, 2017, 08:46:24 AM
"This video has been removed for violating YouTube's policy on spam, deceptive practices, and scams."

Was he banned again?

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on October 18, 2017, 08:48:13 AM
Fortunately, cats are immune to human pathogens.
the key here is "known human pathogens"...

ever heard tell of cross species jumping pathogens ?

Quote from: brig on October 18, 2017, 08:44:26 AM
...and if the poor thing BIT Kathy....
I am unable to find ANY documented virology studies that would confirm or not the possibility of a cross species jumping virus between a samsquatch and a feline...

just sayin