• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Sustainable Dieting and Health (Naps, Diet, Exercise)

Started by Jojo, October 10, 2017, 10:16:47 PM

Jackstar

Quote from: monica on May 30, 2018, 04:34:04 PM
potty mouth

I don't recognize your language standards. Why are you so intolerant?

bigot

If there is one thing I cannot stand, it's intolerance.

I have to dig pretty deep now to find anything offensive.

You know what really offends me? People who get offended.

How long has that been going on?!

I've been me since 2007. I've no connection to any other Jackstars, and lay no exclusive claim to the moniker, other than that I have earned it.

When I reduce carbs and add fat, my face breaks out!

[attachment=1,msg1237470]

Jojo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 30, 2018, 10:23:17 PM
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ts3Zpc7tIDg

;) ;) :P
So, like, if a guy wanted to attend aerobics, is he supposed to wear a leotard?  And, if this is Anne, Bess, and Laurie, in regular shoulder straps, then what's the name of the one in spaghetti straps in the video?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: monica on June 01, 2018, 12:03:47 AM
So, like, if a guy wanted to attend aerobics, is he supposed to wear a leotard?  And, if this is Anne, Bess, and Laurie, in regular shoulder straps, then what's the name of the one in spaghetti straps in the video?

Bess! She's the hottest one! She likes to tease and make sexy faces at the guys masturbating at home. ;) ;)

P.S. She was also in the original Terminator movie. She was the first one to get murdered by him.  8)

Jojo

Quote from: Jackstar on May 31, 2018, 03:43:05 AM
I don't recognize your language standards...
You can talk to me like I'm a guy if you want ......., JackBadgeR

Jojo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 01, 2018, 12:12:42 AM
Bess! She's the hottest one! She likes to tease and make sexy faces at the guys masturbating at home. ;) ;)

P.S. She was also in the original Terminator movie. She was the first one to get murdered by him.  8)
Whatever happened to the mancave thread!  No offense ladies, but how can A-cups be that kind of hot??

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: monica on June 01, 2018, 12:16:33 AM
Whatever happened to the mancave thread!  How can an A-cup be hot??

They just are on the right woman. ;)

Jojo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 01, 2018, 12:17:22 AM
They just are on the right woman. ;)
Maybe more like, on the right type of outfit...

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: monica on June 01, 2018, 12:19:21 AM
Maybe more like, on the right type of outfit...

Nope. I'm a fan of all breast sizes though as they get bigger they're prone to more weirdness like danglers or one obviously bigger than the other, etc.

Jojo

Today the bipolar got so drunkenly belligerent that he was "evicted" (lol) again...  We all left, ran away from him.  I was lucky to get away, since earlier in the week, I had let my gas tank get so low the car wouldn't start.  While I asked around all week for gas, I had not been real assertive about taking care of the problem (like call AAA).  Anyhow, a gas can showed up out of nowhere at the right time.  So lucky!  Lesson learned; when there is a jerk in the house, always have gas.  I drove away.

I got groceries and went for a 40 minute walk (in addition to the aerobics I did earlier).  The jerk tried to ruin our day, but three ladies went to dinner & I got great exercise and a new cat tag.  When we all got back, he was sleeping it off.

Dinner was big but everything else was small so hopefully tomorrow will feel good.  I see redistribution of muscle and less fat, just not in the target areas.  Takes time, I guess.

I'm glad I was able to walk, because earlier there was a sort of familiar catch in one of my Achilles.  I haven't googled that yet.  They say tendons get "drier" during aging.  How lovely.  I do NOT need any excuses!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: monica on June 01, 2018, 12:40:23 AM
Today the bipolar got so drunkenly belligerent that he was "evicted" (lol) again...  We all left, ran away from him.  I was lucky to get away, since earlier in the week, I had let my gas tank get so low the car wouldn't start.  While I asked around all week for gas, I had not been real assertive about taking care of the problem (like call AAA).  Anyhow, a gas can showed up out of nowhere at the right time.  So lucky!  Lesson learned; when there is a jerk in the house, always have gas.  I drove away.

I got groceries and went for a 40 minute walk (in addition to the aerobics I did earlier).  The jerk tried to ruin our day, but three ladies went to dinner & I got great exercise and a new cat tag.  When we all got back, he was sleeping it off.

Dinner was big but everything else was small so hopefully tomorrow will feel good.  I see redistribution of muscle and less fat, just not in the target areas.  Takes time, I guess.

I'm glad I was able to walk, because earlier there was a sort of familiar catch in one of my Achilles.  I haven't googled that yet.  They say tendons get "drier" during aging.  How lovely.  I do NOT need any excuses!

Brass knuckles.  ;)

No one would fault you...not even police.  :D

Jojo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 01, 2018, 12:22:37 AM
Nope. I'm a fan of all breast sizes though as they get bigger they're prone to more weirdness like danglers or one obviously bigger than the other, etc.
I'm sorry I asked!  Danglers, what a word.

Jojo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 01, 2018, 12:43:33 AM
Brass knuckles.  ;)

No one would fault you...not even police.  :D
Yes, he was put in the hospital for stitches last time.  He had insulted the lease-holder's supervisor's husband, and got slugged hard.  Cops said he deserved what he got for insulting them.

Thanks for the reminder.  Not on my usual shopping list, but also not a bad idea really.  By his age, he should know every time he drinks, he gets belligerent, so that he should drink alone.  But, he doesn't figure it out.  He is not a stupid person, but then again he says he is on the autism spectrum so maybe it is one of his blind spots.  Maybe he'll see this; he's a snoop.  I could try to tell him.

Jackstar

Quote from: monica on June 01, 2018, 12:54:06 AM
By his age, he should know every time he drinks, he gets belligerent

It is highly probable that the ability to know this presented fact has astonishingly little to do with age.

Jojo

Quote from: Jackstar on June 01, 2018, 08:21:20 AM

It is highly probable that the ability to know this presented fact has astonishingly little to do with age.
JackBadgeR, every year, especially around New Year's, or during confession, a person has an overt opportunity to review their behavior.  Every time an alcoholic hits bottom, without dignity, supplies, reputation or anyone to turn to, they have a conscience.  Every year the more people they offend, the more likely it is that someone will enlighten them.  So, the passage of time is an intelligence factor.

Jojo

Quote from: Jackstar on June 01, 2018, 08:19:52 AM

Let us start with human.
Okeee, so you debatedly meet a baseline.  That's way ahead of George.

Jackstar

I don't ascribe the same qualities to your Alcohol God that you do.

Jojo

Quote from: Jackstar on June 01, 2018, 01:18:33 PM
I don't ascribe the same qualities to your Alcohol God that you do.
If the shoe doesn't fit...

ksm32

Quote from: monica on June 01, 2018, 12:40:23 AM

Good Lord, get an axe! Let's GET NUTS!! you've got to out-batshit-crazy her.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 30, 2018, 10:23:17 PM
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ts3Zpc7tIDg

;) ;) :P

Good times! I remember as a kid of about ten or so during the summer months, running in from yardwork at my grandparents around noontime to watch the 20 minute workout. Bess was my fav lol

Quote from: monica on June 01, 2018, 12:16:33 AM
No offense ladies, but how can A-cups be that kind of hot??

God made all shapes and sizes to be appreciated

Quote from: ksm32 on June 01, 2018, 04:13:41 PM

I'm guessing Monica wouldn't do well in jail. Plus, even if she didn't get shanked in the shower, I don't think prisoners have access to the internet...and what is bellgab without Jojo?

ksm32

Quote from: sumthinz going on on June 01, 2018, 07:02:00 PM
I'm guessing Monica wouldn't do well in jail. Plus, even if she didn't get shanked in the shower, I don't think prisoners have access to the internet...and what is bellgab without Jojo?
In my scenario she gets away with the axe killing after feasting on a granola based dinner. The killing was in self defense BTW.

Next; I can't say I'm a fan of your new avatar. How about something without weeds? surely you have flowers in your yard that are not about to die a slow strangled death!  :'(

Jojo

Quote from: ksm32 on June 01, 2018, 04:13:41 PM
Wrong attachment, but i know what you are talking.  Yes, turnabout has been effective with the klepto, although of course we dont want to escalate anything.  But yes, you are right.  Sometimes you have to fight fire with fire. Non-violently, of course.

Jojo

Quote from: sumthinz going on on June 01, 2018, 07:02:00 PM
Uh, thanks, i think?

Jojo

A large apple for breakfast?  Well, that's what happened.  Hard to believe.  Sometimes exercise stops my appetite, and there was that.  Maybe I was still full from dinner, uh, yeah.  Experts say to allow yourself to develop new tastes, to let it happen.  Like one piece of fruit for breakfast, I guess.  Allowing smaller portions to become normal. 

Still frustrated over coffee creamer.  Havent been able to find an unsweetend liquid dairy product.  Heated milk this week was a good idea in tneory, but the 4-cup coffee maker was not able to hold enough grounds to make the coffee strong enough to stand up in milk.  I'm going to replace it - Does anyone else have this Fadberware thing?  When I first got it, it drove me crazy.  Then I got used to it.  But, it has a couple dealbreakers, especially now that I want more grounds in the brew.  (Good instant decaf is very, very hard to find.  Maybe online...)

Lunch will probably be larger.  Pretty sure.  I like the new 15-min workouts bec two are good and three is excellent.  Just seems more effective than four tens, bec I rarely got to four.

Things are quiet today, except for purifiers running.  And some birds.  I always feel better when I get outside a little, so that was nice.  And got the cat out for a walk and to snack on grass.  She is not a cuddly cat, unfortunately, but I just love carrying her outside to take her walks.  It's the only time she stays somewhat peacefully in my arms, squirrelly thing.

Most of the time, I lift her, walk 15 paces, and set her down (on a leash and harness).  Then we walk together back towards the way home.  We do that about 8 times, sometimes more, sometimes less.  All that bending, lifting and carrying does make me breathe harder.  As long as my car accident spinal issues don't flare, I consider it like a bonus workout.

Sometimes she wants to stay out a long time.  Sometimes she is very short.  Other times, she is not interested in going at all.  But it is twice a day, so if she misses one, she usually gets the other.  Sometimes I kind of force her to go (if she is not under the bed).  If she absolutley won't go, I go out by myself.  It is just super refreshing to slip my shoes off, listen to the many birds, watch the crows and little birds, watch the sun and clouds, and enjoy seeing the flower garden and trees blooming.  I used to stay in she didnt want to go, but not anymore.  I just feel better if I go, even if it's short.

Amazingly area-wide air pollution seems to be down the last few weeks.  So I can actually smell the buds and notice that negative-ion feeling when it happens.  Sometimes, years here have gone by without that cleansing, negative ion feel in the air after humidity.  While I am frequently stuck between people burni g garbzge, at least lately the general air quality has bee amazingly good.

GravitySucks

Quote from: monica on June 02, 2018, 03:50:35 PM
A large apple for breakfast?  Well, that's what happened.  Hard to believe.  Sometimes exercise stops my appetite, and there was that.  Maybe I was still full from dinner, uh, yeah.  Experts say to allow yourself to develop new tastes, to let it happen.  Like one piece of fruit for breakfast, I guess.  Allowing smaller portions to become normal. 

Still frustrated over coffee creamer.  Havent been able to find an unsweetend liquid dairy product.  Heated milk this week was a good idea in tneory, but the 4-cup coffee maker was not able to hold enough grounds to make the coffee strong enough to stand up in milk.  I'm going to replace it - Does anyone else have this Fadberware thing?  When I first got it, it drove me crazy.  Then I got used to it.  But, it has a couple dealbreakers, especially now that I want more grounds in the brew.  (Good instant decaf is very, very hard to find.  Maybe online...)

Lunch will probably be larger.  Pretty sure.  I like the new 15-min workouts bec two are good and three is excellent.  Just seems more effective than four tens, bec I rarely got to four.

Things are quiet today, except for purifiers running.  And some birds.  I always feel better when I get outside a little, so that was nice.  And got the cat out for a walk and to snack on grass.  She is not a cuddly cat, unfortunately, but I just love carrying her outside to take her walks.  It's the only time she stays somewhat peacefully in my arms, squirrelly thing.

Most of the time, I lift her, walk 15 paces, and set her down (on a leash and harness).  Then we walk together back towards the way home.  We do that about 8 times, sometimes more, sometimes less.  All that bending, lifting and carrying does make me breathe harder.  As long as my car accident spinal issues don't flare, I consider it like a bonus workout.

Sometimes she wants to stay out a long time.  Sometimes she is very short.  Other times, she is not interested in going at all.  But it is twice a day, so if she misses one, she usually gets the other.  Sometimes I kind of force her to go (if she is not under the bed).  If she absolutley won't go, I go out by myself.  It is just super refreshing to slip my shoes off, listen to the many birds, watch the crows and little birds, watch the sun and clouds, and enjoy seeing the flower garden and trees blooming.  I used to stay in she didnt want to go, but not anymore.  I just feel better if I go, even if it's short.

Amazingly area-wide air pollution seems to be down the last few weeks.  So I can actually smell the buds and notice that negative-ion feeling when it happens.  Sometimes, years here have gone by without that cleansing, negative ion feel in the air after humidity.  While I am frequently stuck between people burni g garbzge, at least lately the general air quality has bee amazingly good.

I don’t drink coffee but I am told Starbucks makes instant coffee that tastes better than their regular and I know that it is sold In Kroger and Walmart stores here.

Quote from: ksm32 on June 01, 2018, 11:49:24 PM
In my scenario she gets away with the axe killing after feasting on a granola based dinner. The killing was in self defense BTW.

Next; I can't say I'm a fan of your new avatar. How about something without weeds? surely you have flowers in your yard that are not about to die a slow strangled death!  :'(

I rather like that pic