• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Reverse Dowries

Started by Jojo, April 01, 2018, 08:26:12 PM

Jojo

Is it okay to buy a bride?  Who keeps the proceeds?  If she would be marryin' up anyway, what's the point?  Does a man respect a hard-earned purchase-bride?  Is it easier to respect a bride you pay for than a feminist?  Is paid sex hotter than feminist sex?

Dr. MD MD

Feminist sex?! I have no idea but I somehow hope I've never had it. :-\

Jojo

I mean legally.  There are places where paid sex is legal!  Not trying to entrap anyone here...

ksm32

Quote from: Jojo on April 01, 2018, 08:26:12 PM
Is it okay to buy a bride?  Who keeps the proceeds?  If she would be marryin' up anyway, what's the point?  Does a man respect a hard-earned purchase-bride?  Is it easier to respect a bride you pay for than a feminist?  Is paid sex hotter than feminist sex?

I suspect you're a LOUD one. Wouldn't be surprised if you were a growler as the juices started to flow.. I growl, but it's a low rather aggressive growl as if to warn you of some impending doom.

Jackstar

Quote from: Jojo on April 01, 2018, 08:26:12 PM
Is it okay to buy a bride?

There's not really any other way to get one.

Quote from: Merriam-Webstergroom
ɡro͞om, ɡro͝om

noun
a person employed to take care of horses.
synonyms:   stable hand, stableman, stable boy, stable girl; historical equerry
"a groom took his horse"

Think about it.

Jojo

Quote from: ksm32 on April 03, 2018, 02:10:30 AM
I suspect you're a LOUD one. Wouldn't be surprised if you were a growler as the juices started to flow.. I growl, but it's a low rather aggressive growl as if to warn you of some impending doom.
What is wrong with you people?  You just wait until you are older.

ksm32

Quote from: Jojo on April 08, 2018, 01:45:20 AM
What is wrong with you people?  You just wait until you are older.

"You people?" Racist. Reported.

Gee Whiz, you never snap at anyone else. BTW, I am OLDER! I just take really really good care of myself and happen to be blessed with a hefty genetic toolkit.  You've officially hurt my, feeling.

Have a fine day, Joanne Johnston.

Catsmile

Is it okay to buy a bride?

Well, if you use the precedent of written history across cultures. Many parties come together and agree to a contractual bond. The bride isn't excluded from the negotiating table in most cases today. She along with other parties involved negotiate agreeable terms. Otherwise the deal is called off. Such arrangements exist to this day, even in 'Murika. Yes, it's okay for consenting adults to enter into a contract to buy, sell, rent, lease themselves for whatever combination of currencies they deem valuable.   

I've never met a woman anywhere on the planet that didn't require time, energy, money, or emotion to be with. No matter the relationship status, be it a stripper, whore, girlfriend, fiancée, wife. The same applies to relationships with men also. All relationships in life incur social and financial costs be it familial, friends, lovers, marital, parental, or working. Returns on investments ratio determines how we feel about the status of our relationships.

This begs the inverse question. Is it okay for brides to be free?

Which further begs the questions. Can there even be such a thing as an unpurchased, or free bride? Can you show us all these free brides, if they exists?

Who keeps the proceeds? ...

Reverse dowries = Brides family.

If she would be marryin' up anyway, what's the point? ...

Marryin' up is a point unto itself for the females self-interest and her offspring. Payment is the return of investment spent on years of upbringing, plus the loss of future labor.  Marryin' up didn't always entitle the females family a social/financial upgrade in life. Depending upon which culture and/or time you seek point your question at.

Does a man respect a hard-earned purchase-bride? ...

That is a very open ended incomplete question. Which will garner as many answers as there are people. How do you define respect as it pertains to any form of a bride? What merits/attributes more, or less respect? What would be the proper level of respect, on the imagery scale of to much respect verses to little respect? Do these same imagery levels apply to "free-brides" and "purchased-brides"?  Define hard-earned purchased-bride. As stated above, all relationships come with some sort cost involved regardless of gender. Pick your poison, and terms. 

However for shits and giggles, I'll reply with an example. The taxpayer has given Falkie everything he owns, how well does he respect and treat his free properties? How do most people treat their hard earned purchased property? As opposed to how someone treats the property thats been given to them. Individuals treat and respect people and things differently, no matter if its worked for or free.

Is it easier to respect a bride you pay for than a feminist? ...

This is an incomplete thought, strictly crafted and designed to be a loaded question.

However... having established that no relationship is free, and all grooms and brides are paid for in some manner. The answer is, yes. I could very easily respect the "paid for bride", even if she is a feminist. Over any random feminist, or any other random human for that matter.

Is paid sex hotter than feminist sex? ...

More ill formed loaded questions. It's hard to even take this seriously, and why you've received the replies above from others. Such a posting on April first, which is April fools day. The irony, but I digress.

What the hell is feminist sex? Is it when some strange womyn randomly comes up to you on the street yelling "FUCK YOU!! DOWN WITH THE PATRIARCHY!"?  Yes, any form of "paid sex" is way hotter than "feminist sex" as outlined above.

Are the people posing these loaded questions bigger around than they are tall? Whose hair color doesn't occur in nature. Using the only attribute that eclipses the size of their ass, to mindlessly parrot patriarchy slurs? 

Why would such strong independent neo-feminist womyn care about, or fret over quaint notions such as monogamy, dowries, and marriage? I'd wager the only thing that would piss off neo-feminist more than "purchased brides" is "free brides", with no right to any of the grooms worth in marriage, or divorce. Why would they even presume to question another strong independent sisters lifestyle, or financial choices?

This is why neo-feminist stock has plummeted. Even non-traditional individuals with a rational mindset understands, you simply can't have it both ways. Even a wham bam thank you ma'am requires some money, time and energy. Hump him and dump him, still requires some effort, money, time, and energy. Want more than a passing relationship? Complexity increases beyond the inverse square of time, energy, emotion, and money for all parties involved be it heterosexual, or homosexual in nature.

Relationships are far more complex, and beyond the scope of simply blaming the societal/cultural status quo, or any historically overarching  patriarchy, or matriarchy ingrained within humanity. Relationships ain't easy, and have never been free. Nor are they always good for all parties involved. These are basic social mechanical facts. They can't be changed. No amount of whataboutisms will change these facts.

No "ism" will ever change the nature of human relationships be it dominated by the patriarchy, or matriarchy. This is part of who we are, for better or worse. The only way to truly change human nature, is to change the underlying nature of humans. This will come in time, as we understand more about the world around us, and can better manipulate the environment and ourselves, for better or worse.

Honestly, you seem bereft of the knowledge and wisdom which your purported age should have granted you at this point in life. Maybe you are simply being intentionally obtuse? You ask ill formed loaded questions. Then expect serious replies. Which begs the question. Are you slow, lazy, or looking for attention?

And if you have to ask. Then the answer is, yes. Your butt does look big in that. Because you have a fat ass. Unless you have body dysmorphia. A strong independent adult would own that fact. Instead of asking loaded passive aggressive questions. Designed so they can shift the blame, and be pissed at someone other than themselves for their own fat ass problems...