• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Random stupid things on your mind. Post them.

Started by timpate, September 20, 2010, 07:56:24 PM

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on December 12, 2011, 01:16:11 AMI just saw a fucking commercial for a "Chia Obama". Please tell me that I'm in altered state....there's no fuckin' way there are Chia Obamas, right?

www.chiaobama.com
“representing peace, hope and prosperity”  (guess the site hasn’t been updated in awhile)

You can also get your Chia Obama at amazon:
www.amazon.com/Chia-Obama-Handmade-Decorative-Planter/dp/B001PKU298

Eddie Coyle

Thank you for confirming that I wasn't delusional...and that we live in a silly society.
     Can a Brillo Obama be in the cards?

Vatar

Thought you guys would get a kick out of this.

Frys Girl

Out of curiosity, I went to fantasticforum2.com. First of all, those jerks make you register before you can read their lame posts about how grand George Noory is. Second, I spied shirleypal as a poster. Wasn't she/he a member here? What gives?

The "discussion" thread is basically just racehorse giving a wrap-up.  Even if you like Noory, that's pretty effin' lame.  I forgot my password, and they won't send me a re-confirmation email.  I'm glad I don't waste my time on that forum.  I'm guessing the admin lurked over here and b& anyone who has the same username on both CoastGab and FF2.  What a fuckin cunt.

Frys Girl

Quote from: NefariousBanana on December 12, 2011, 05:34:14 PM
The "discussion" thread is basically just racehorse giving a wrap-up.  Even if you like Noory, that's pretty effin' lame.  I forgot my password, and they won't send me a re-confirmation email.  I'm glad I don't waste my time on that forum.  I'm guessing the admin lurked over here and b& anyone who has the same username on both CoastGab and FF2.  What a fuckin cunt.
That's ridiculous, but I believe it. Funny how they would alienate potential users just to get into Noory's butt. What a waste.

Morgus

Quote from: Frys Girl on December 12, 2011, 05:18:51 PM
Out of curiosity, I went to fantasticforum2.com. First of all, those jerks make you register before you can read their lame posts about how grand George Noory is. Second, I spied shirleypal as a poster. Wasn't she/he a member here? What gives?
yeah she quit here months ago and turned into a noory-lover to start FF2 to get free onair friday night shoutouts from Noory to try to get members to register.
at FF2 they ban immediately anyone who seems anti-noory.
then they even setup the site so only members can read any of their posts, to try to get a bigger member count.
but it seems usually only one member posts anything there during the noory hosted shows.  A very dead place. :o

Morgus

Quote from: NefariousBanana on December 12, 2011, 05:34:14 PMI'm guessing the admin lurked over here and bans anyone who has the same username on both CoastGab and FF2.  What a fuckin cunt.
yep thats very true.

Frys Girl

Quote from: Morgus on December 12, 2011, 06:55:32 PM
yeah she quit here months ago and turned into a noory-lover to start FF2 to get free onair friday night shoutouts from Noory to try to get members to register.
at FF2 they ban immediately anyone who seems anti-noory.
then they even setup the site so only members can read any of their posts, to try to get a bigger member count.
but it seems usually only one member posts anything there during the noory hosted shows.  A very dead place. :o
Oh gawwwsh. I know her type: cat lady, romance novels, qvc, lifetime... She probably dreams of George Noory falling for her because of her forum and its fearless CIA-style defense of him. Instead, best she can count on is a picture and autograph and/or wine coolers at some conspiracy lecture in Tulsa. George Noory is kind of a pimp when it comes to cat ladies.

I was finally able to get my password renewed.  I looked at a thread from the December 8th show just to show how barren the forum is.

42 posts, all of them by racehorse

slipstream

Quote from: Frys Girl on December 12, 2011, 08:08:52 PM
Oh gawwwsh. I know her type: cat lady, romance novels, qvc, lifetime...

What does the cat lady stereotype infer? 

As J.C. Webster would put it:  "Lesbian Tupperware Parties"

Quote from: NefariousBanana on December 12, 2011, 09:25:39 PM
As J.C. Webster would put it:  "Lesbian Tupperware Parties"

I think I have heard of that... two girls and one storage containment product.  8)

Frys Girl

Quote from: slipstream on December 12, 2011, 09:22:11 PM

What does the cat lady stereotype infer?
'Cat lady' implies bad things: Collections of scrap books/extra weight/ lack of a romantic life. Hey thats me. Cat ladies rule.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Frys Girl on December 12, 2011, 05:18:51 PM
...I spied shirleypal as a poster. Wasn't she/he a member here? What gives?

she left coastgab because she didn't like someone who was once a regular poster here.  that person is now gone, so perhaps she'll post here from time to time.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: NefariousBanana on December 12, 2011, 05:34:14 PM
I'm guessing the admin lurked over here and b& anyone who has the same username on both CoastGab and FF2.

shirleypal tells me this is not true.

Vatar

Quote from: Michael Vandeven on December 13, 2011, 12:16:28 AM

shirleypal tells me this is not true.

Exactly the people over at fantastic forum love us.  Besides their "wretched hive of scum and villainy" jokes would lose all meaning without using us as a reference.

Morgus

Quote from: NefariousBanana on December 12, 2011, 09:11:05 PM
I was finally able to get my password renewed.  I looked at a thread from the December 8th show just to show how barren the forum is.

that must be why they block guests for seeing any posts.
they are ashamed they haven't managed to get any other regular posting members from all of noory's friday night onair plugs for FF2. 
they sold their soul to the devil Noory for nothing...  :P

Morgus

Quote from: Frys Girl on December 12, 2011, 08:08:52 PM
Oh gawwwsh. I know her type: cat lady, romance novels, qvc, lifetime... She probably dreams of George Noory falling for her because of her forum and its fearless CIA-style defense of him. Instead, best she can count on is a picture and autograph and/or wine coolers at some conspiracy lecture in Tulsa. George Noory is kind of a pimp when it comes to cat ladies.

noory probably sends this photo out autographed for his elderly lady fans:  :P

Morgus

Quote from: NefariousBanana on December 12, 2011, 09:11:05 PMI looked at a thread from the December 8th show just to show how barren the forum is.

Found FF2's admin has a twitter site too for the forum and its just as barren - only one post there, of course praising Noory.
Again shows how worthless Noory's onair plugs are. Probably just turns people off...  8)

http://twitter.com/shirleypal
Great show with Lloyd Pye last night, thanks George for announcing our new fantasticforum2.on the show. http://fantasticforum2.com/

Morgus

Quote from: Frys Girl on December 12, 2011, 09:44:44 PM
'Cat lady' implies bad things: Collections of scrap books/extra weight/ lack of a romantic life. Hey thats me. Cat ladies rule.

Something like this image comes to mind?  :P

Quote from: Morgus on December 13, 2011, 12:48:50 AM

I enjoyed the comments on cat ladies, and had a good rant in me at this late hour, so posted a new thread on it.  Enjoy.

Quote from: Frys Girl on December 12, 2011, 09:44:44 PM

Must... resist... posting... snarky... comment...

Okay, I'm fine now.  :)

Frys Girl

Quote from: Morgus on December 13, 2011, 12:48:50 AM

Nice. My favorite cat lady is the one from The Simpsons:

Also, ShirleyPal, if you are reading this, do you have a cat named Noory?

Frys Girl

Quote from: Morgus on December 13, 2011, 12:31:08 AM
noory probably sends this photo out autographed for his elderly lady fans:  :P

LOL. George Noory. Never will there been a man who took so many pictures with cat ladies.

Frys Girl

Dear God, please let Dwight Howard go to the Lakers. Please.

Tribes Ascend closed beta player...... imma wettin myself here.  ;D

b_dubb

i bought two ... TWO ... different kinds of ground meat today at the grocery.  some time tomorrow i'll be in hamburger heaven

MV/Liberace!

dropbox allows you to share files easily with all of your computers anywhere in the world.  it's free.  please sign up for an account using this link.  you don't have to use it if you don't want to.  just sign up.  pleeeeze.  it will get me 250MB of free storage for each person who signs up.  and thanks in advance.

punkinpie

Quote from: Michael Vandeven on December 15, 2011, 11:59:02 AM
dropbox allows you to share files easily with all of your computers anywhere in the world.  it's free.  please sign up for an account using this link.  you don't have to use it if you don't want to.  just sign up.  pleeeeze.  it will get me 250MB of free storage for each person who signs up.  and thanks in advance.

Done