• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

DarKPenguiN

Quote from: Rocketeer on May 02, 2018, 08:19:23 PM
She'd switched off the emotions.  The co-host said some stuff about Keith being an idiot.  Couldn't get the rest through the ad overlay.
Yup those emotions were able to be turned right off the second she thought they were off air.

I dont know, Ive never heard of that network but they dont seem to exude professionalism at all from the little Ive heard.

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 02, 2018, 08:19:42 PM
None I hope. And I am so glad if he did think I was her that he didn't pick me. I never would have gotten involved anyway because I can't keep my opinions to myself as is obvious from getting booted from several shows. LOL.

Plus, Midnight from the I-696 Overpass just doesn't have that Oommphh  for a show name

Zenman

Quote from: zeebo on May 02, 2018, 08:17:45 PM
Well put, I have mixed feelings, kinda like I would if George Knapp ever interviewed the Numbers Lady.

Lol. Weller put.

How the fuck did Art end up around such shitty cunts?

IamNegan

Quote from: Rocketeer on May 02, 2018, 08:19:23 PM
She'd switched off the emotions.  The co-host said some stuff about Keith being an idiot.  Couldn't get the rest through the ad overlay.
Yeah, I know....I tried my damndest to hear what else was said, but I couldn't catch it either... :(

this kinda made me appreciate how competent & sharp Noory is ,....  Also I think she should get one of those " manager haircuts"  for the court dates ,..because " consequences be dammed "

ponyboysunset

Quote from: popple on May 02, 2018, 08:19:08 PM
haha! i thought you were great but a lot of people couldn't tell you two apart simple for being female.
Thank you so much popple. I do that with guy hosts too. It happens.

IamNegan

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 02, 2018, 08:21:39 PM
Plus, Midnight from the I-696 Overpass just doesn't have that Oommphh  for a show name

How about Midnight at the Unemployment Line with Heather Wade? :)

Seems like Falkie picked the wrong time to launch his new Cult. 

Zenman

Quote from: 21st Century Man on May 02, 2018, 08:20:59 PM

Joe needs to call Hoagland for advice.

Lol, or the other way around. They should certainly compare notes at least.

Grifynne

Quote from: For Whom the Bell Tolls on May 02, 2018, 08:23:58 PM
What did she say about knapp?

She called him a vulture for posting an interview he did with Art years back (if I recall correctly).

IamNegan

Quote from: OldbellListener on May 02, 2018, 08:23:23 PM
this kinda made me appreciate how competent & sharp Noory is
And that's saying a LOT, considering....

SpookyTim

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 02, 2018, 08:23:35 PM
Thank you so much popple. I do that with guy hosts too. It happens.

Well I hope you can tell my voice, PBS. Haha.

DarKPenguiN

Quote from: OldbellListener on May 02, 2018, 08:23:23 PM
this kinda made me appreciate how competent & sharp Noory is ,....  Also I think she should get one of those " manager haircuts"  for the court dates ,..because " consequences be dammed "
Noory may suck but the audience has really changed and hes in it for the money...Being a late night friend to old or crazy people.

That said hes a professional and seems to try and keep his public and private persona separate and avoid stupid drama or handle it with at least a modicum of class.

MV!, waiting for Trainwreck in the Desert.

dsz

Well... everyone needs to remember to call Keith's new host and tell them they are Art's legacy.

PABellFan

I would pay cash money for that YouTube chat transcript. MV was tearing it up.

Quote from: DarKPenguiN on May 02, 2018, 08:25:28 PM
Noory may suck but the audience has really changed and hes in it for the money...Being a late night friend to old or crazy people.

That said hes a professional and seems to try and keep his public and private persona separate and avoid stupid drama or handle it with at least a modicum of class.

He is reliable unlike Art or Heather.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: popple on May 02, 2018, 08:20:38 PM
Gabcast got out of control when you were on  8)
Yeah it's a gift and a curse. LMAO I'm kidding. it was fun and I do miss doing some of it. Not going to lie. But not in any serious, scripted way.

8bitwizard

I just wanna know the name of the mysterious podcast she was on before she met art

Catsmile

Quote from: DarKPenguiN on May 02, 2018, 08:21:36 PM
Yup those emotions were able to be turned right off the second she thought they were off air.

I dont know, Ive never heard of that network but they dont seem to exude professionalism at all from the little Ive heard.

# GettingBetterEveryDay

Rix Gins

Quote from: Pizzapunch on May 02, 2018, 08:20:30 PM
Did anyone else besides shills ever get in after the mistress caller?

No.  But one of the shills did ask her a question regarding Keith.

IamNegan

Quote from: dsz on May 02, 2018, 08:25:43 PM
Well... everyone needs to remember to call Keith's new host and tell them they are Art's legacy.

There will be more phone calls the first night of that show than HW had in her entire career....mark that prediction down! lol