• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

minnehan

Considering the difficuties getting through the phone lines, do you think it is helpful for everyone who is able and available during the show to Fast Blast Geroge and/or Ian for some sort of explanation?  IF you were able to get a call in, wouldn't they just cut you off?  With Fast Blasts, they may not respond, but they'd at least know we are out here wondering what is going on, yes?

ArtBellFan

Ian Punnett is dong the prediction shows, Part 1,12-30-10 and Part 2, 12-31-10...

Knapp is doing Sunday and Monday

Rob Simone is doing Tuesday

John B Wells is doing Wednesday

I put up new threads for Simone and John B. Wells

Going to be strange not having Art host another live show. :(

ArtBellFan

Quote from: minnehan on December 24, 2010, 12:57:42 AM
Considering the difficuties getting through the phone lines, do you think it is helpful for everyone who is able and available during the show to Fast Blast Geroge and/or Ian for some sort of explanation?  IF you were able to get a call in, wouldn't they just cut you off?  With Fast Blasts, they may not respond, but they'd at least know we are out here wondering what is going on, yes?

Sure that has been going on for years, do you really think the screeners would put those calls through, bet they don't tell Noory about all the negative calls.  He more then likely doesn't see the "Flast Blasts" either.

saab93driver

Quote from: NIN on December 23, 2010, 10:41:15 PM
hilly rose anyone??

I like Hilly as well.  Have a lot of his programs from FATE magazine.  Good guest host but he's as old as dirt.

Queen

I sware to God one night hilly rose fell alseep on the air with a guest filling in for Art.

Also i believe this is going to be the first prediction show Art wont be doing. :(

Even with his son being raped his wife dying, him being accused of being a pedophile, how many retirements?? and he still did the prediction shows.

That man went thru hell for this show and snooory booory  destroys it.   

Stevenqbosell

Quote from: NIN on December 24, 2010, 02:37:14 AM
Even with his son being raped his wife dying, him being accused of being a pedophile, how many retirements?? and he still did the prediction shows.

Aint that the truth!

Quote from: Stevenqbosell on December 24, 2010, 09:37:22 AM

Aint that the truth!

Here, here! I agree...

On another note, looks like they are going to broadcast somewhere in time tomorrow as usual...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ArtBellFan

Quote from: guildnavigator on December 24, 2010, 11:22:43 AM
Quote from: Stevenqbosell on December 24, 2010, 09:37:22 AM

Aint that the truth!

Here, here! I agree...

On another note, looks like they are going to broadcast somewhere in time tomorrow as usual...

Wonder how long they will air Somewhere in Time.  Since it looks like you are a fan of Terrence McKenna here is a site you may like if you don't have it, much more there then McKenna.
http://www.futurehi.net/media.html

WestBorder

Hi all.  New to CoastGab, but intimately familiar with C2C and all the current happenings.

This is lifted from some information I looked up:

The '30' in Ham radio 'code' means "The End."  Here is the full definition:  The number 30 means "The End. No more." It also means "good night."

Methinks Art has called it a day regarding his affiliation with C2C and Premier.  We will ever hear from him again?  I'm not holding my breath.

Someone else posted here that it makes sense that no one at the network will say anything about this, due to the fact that an official statement of Art's departure could cause the show to suffer a ratings hit.  I agree with this as it is logical for C2C to protect and maintain the status quo and downplay Art's departure as much as they possibly can in their self-interest.  There are still enough Art Bell fans who listen to the show who could cause C2C some serious problems, especially if they stop listening via local affiliates and turn their attention to other overnight shows.

ArtBellFan

Welcome Westborder, glad to see you finally made it here. :)

I agree we may never hear from Art again but hey you know Art always mysterious and reassuring, when you least expect it something may just happen.

73 as Art would say.

Shirley

WestBorder

Quote from: ArtBellFan on December 24, 2010, 05:33:50 PM
Welcome Westborder, glad to see you finally made it here. :)

I agree we may never hear from Art again but hey you know Art always mysterious and reassuring, when you least expect it something may just happen.

73 as Art would say.

Shirley

You may be right, Shirley.  What did Andy Dufresne say in "Shawshank Redemption?"  "Hope is a good thing...maybe the best of things."

Your friend,

TRN

Bosco

Quote from: WestBorder on December 24, 2010, 05:24:43 PM

Someone else posted here that it makes sense that no one at the network will say anything about this, due to the fact that an official statement of Art's departure could cause the show to suffer a ratings hit.  I agree with this as it is logical for C2C to protect and maintain the status quo and downplay Art's departure as much as they possibly can in their self-interest.  There are still enough Art Bell fans who listen to the show who could cause C2C some serious problems, especially if they stop listening via local affiliates and turn their attention to other overnight shows.

Well I for one will not be renewing my C2C streamlink subscription in protest of this Art Bell situation. Upon receiving my renewal notice I will send them my reply telling them how Noory has ruined the show and that I will not pay money to listen to his crap.

I challenge others to do the same....sorry I can't support that trainwreck as long as George is employed by them.

ArtBellFan

Bosco I will not renew my streamlink either, there are other ways of getting Knapps shows and that is all I care about now.  Also hope a lot of people don't renew, many like me only had streamlink because of Art, Knapp and Ian, will maybe not Ian.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: ArtBellFan on December 24, 2010, 06:13:20 PM
...many like me only had streamlink because of Art, Knapp and Ian, will maybe not Ian.
and i'm sure the network is very aware of this, too.

ArtBellFan

Quote from: MV on December 24, 2010, 10:57:17 PM
...many like me only had streamlink because of Art, Knapp and Ian, will maybe not Ian.

Oh yeah they are, reason I never signed up for auto downloads, I do them manually...

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: ArtBellFan on December 24, 2010, 11:01:34 PM
Quote from: MV on December 24, 2010, 10:57:17 PM

Oh yeah they are, reason I never signed up for auto downloads, I do them manually...
i was a member of streamlink YEARS ago, but long after art had "retired."  sooo... here i am, paying monthly, in return for the tiny pittance of maybe a new art bell classic broadcast every week or so.  eventually, i woke up and realized i can get all of this AND MORE off of bittorrent.  this is why the network needs to open up the art bell archive... the ENTIRE archvie... and let people download at will.  hell, i'd sign up for that without hesitation... but this piecemeal nonsense has to go if people are going to continue paying, particularly with art's recently revealed departure.

ArtBellFan

The shows go back three years, big deal, I have all of them, who needs it.  Think you have those also MV..

SnapT

Noory just now at end of Friday's Christmas show, speaking of Art Bell: "He's winding down, folks, he's WINDING DOWN... I don't anticipate he'll do any more shows."

valdez

Quote from: SnapT on December 25, 2010, 03:58:37 AM
Noory just now at end of Friday's Christmas show, speaking of Art Bell: "He's winding down, folks, he's WINDING DOWN... I don't anticipate he'll do any more shows."

Shit.  Missed it.  Tuned out after ufo phil called in and played retarted.  What was it in the context of?

starrmtn001

Quote from: SnapT on December 25, 2010, 03:58:37 AM

The key word is "anticipate."  I don't trust anything that "Shit Salesman With A Mouth Full Of Samples" says. >:(

Unfortunately, some people who's words are trustworthy, have already been preparing us for the worst. :-[

I would love it if Art would come back again, independently, in the same time slot as snoory.  snoory would be disintegrated in hear beat.  But that's just wishful thinking . . . .

HAL 9000

EXTRA! EXTRA!
Listen All About It!

Snoron:

"I don't anticipate he'll do anymore shows."

You can listen to the whole message by either listening on my SoundCloud page: http://soundcloud.com/digitalwizard/snoron-says-art-will-no-longer-be-doing-c2c

Or download my original mp3 Click: HERE to get the message.

Or download the attached mp3

[attachment deleted by admin]

starrmtn001

Quote from: HAL 9000 on December 25, 2010, 05:35:29 AM
EXTRA! EXTRA!
Listen All About It!
Snoron:

You can listen to the whole message by either listening on my SoundCloud page: http://soundcloud.com/digitalwizard/snoron-says-art-will-no-longer-be-doing-c2c

Thank you Hal but I think I'll pass.  It was hard enough to read about tonight's message.  I don't want to hear it spoken from the mouth of sewer maggot snoory.

Marc.Knight

Quote from: HAL 9000 on December 25, 2010, 05:35:29 AM
EXTRA! EXTRA!
Listen All About It!
Snoron:

Nooron:  "He's winding down folks... he's winding down."  That is really insulting if you think about it.  Not a word about his contribution to the program... A cowardly attempt in the last seconds of the show.

"He's winding down, folks, he's winding down.... I don't anticipate he'll do any more shows."

AND A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS FROM GEORGE NOORY AND ALL THE COAST-TO-COAST AM STAFF.

Quote from: Agent : Orange on December 25, 2010, 08:14:15 AM
"He's winding down, folks, he's winding down.... I don't anticipate he'll do any more shows."

AND A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS FROM GEORGE NOORY AND ALL THE COAST-TO-COAST AM STAFF.

What a bunch of typical LA bullshit this all is...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stevenqbosell

Quote from: guildnavigator on December 25, 2010, 08:40:23 AM

HEY! Not everybody in L.A. is fake and plastic!  >:(   (although i will admit, my new girlfriend did have her lips done, but she can pull it off)

And Noory isn't even from L.A., he's from St. Louis!  ;)

ArtBellFan

Quote from: Stevenqbosell on December 25, 2010, 09:32:09 AM

HEY! Not everybody in L.A. is fake and plastic!  >:(   (although i will admit, my new girlfriend did have her lips done, but she can pull it off)

No he isn't from St. Lewis, born and raised in Detroit and Dearborn Hts. Michigan. His parents now live in Farmington Hills and his father was a Dentist.

Stevenqbosell

Quote from: ArtBellFan on December 25, 2010, 09:40:37 AM
Quote from: Stevenqbosell on December 25, 2010, 09:32:09 AM

No he isn't from St. Lewis, born and raised in Detroit and Dearborn Hts. Michigan. His parents now live in Farmington Hills and his father was a Dentist.

You're right, totally forgot about Detroit, i stand corrected.