• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20150825 - Peter Robbins - Live Chat Thread

Started by MV/Liberace!, August 25, 2015, 09:45:41 PM

Uncle Duke

Quote from: Chronaut on August 26, 2015, 01:42:50 AM
Uncle Duke â€" I found several Jimmy Church interviews about the incident â€" he’s really covered this subject thoroughly…sweet…

Jimmy Church interviews Col. Halt and James Burroughs about the Rendlesham Forest Incident
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYJRyTb_924

Jimmy Church interviews Peter Robbins and Richard Dolan about the Rendlesham Forest Incident
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XTrxBxAPnD0

Jimmy Church interviews Peter Robbins and Larry Warren about the Rendlesham Forest Incident
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSmiBCJhcWI

Jimmy Church interviews Peter Robbins about the Rendlesham Forest Incident
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGyewo7qsQ0

There were two shows in Apr 2014, the first with Robbins/Warren, the second with Pope and I think Burroughs.  I'm sure the latter was on 17 April, with Robbins the week before.  At some point he also had Penniston (and I think Pope) on as well, maybe in May.

Chronaut

There’s so much amazing material pertinent to the incident:  physical traces (radiation readings, landing pads indicating over a ton of weight iirc, broken tree limbs, and Halt’s fascinating drawings), a bunch of independent military witnesses, multiple nights of events apparently including film footage (which of course got disappeared), and I seem to recall testimony about radar confirmation and some kind of activity over the nuclear silos….would love to hear about it all.

Hopefully we can hear from a guest who will focus on the dazzling facts of this astounding case; I'd love to hear the whole story laid out in detail with subsequent analysis.

Thanks for filling me in on the interviews I missed Uncle Duke - I'm going to have to subscribe to Jimmy Church's show as well; it sounds like he covers some great material too.

trostol

Quote from: Art Bell on August 26, 2015, 01:43:03 AM
Of course I know about the case but every time I tried to take him back to THE CASE, he came right back to the bashing and I was not going to allow it as a one sided bash party. When he said he had something important but not pretty I thought he WAS talking about the case. If you come on a Radio show with only a agenda of bashing somebody else, it better not be my show.

Art

well said

Uncle Duke

Of course I know about the case but every time I tried to take him back to THE CASE, he came right back to the bashing and I was not going to allow it as a one sided bash party. When he said he had something important but not pretty I thought he WAS talking about the case. If you come on a Radio show with only a agenda of bashing somebody else, it better not be my show.

Art

Looking forward to you having Nick Pope on as a guest, he will talk about the case.

popple

I'm glad you allowed the fury of the wormhole to rain down upon him, Art!

zeebo

Art

Fair enough!  Thanks for posting, and have a good nite.

anunnaki

Robbins cheated Art and the Listeners with his "Agenda"

Art took him to the woodshed and let the Listeners have at him.

Even at that Robbins was so obsessed, he still didn't get it and wouldn't let it go.

Good for you Art, you handled it well, and Robbins got the whipping he deserved.

I doubt his behavior will sell many books

BellBoy

Art

Give 'em hell Art!

anunnaki

"When he said he had something important but not pretty I thought he WAS talking about the case"

So did I. I never expected his Boo Hoo Pity Party

Art Bell

I have been over the case MANY times with among others Linda. I thought talking about the case was fine but my goodness this man had a agenda to go after these people and like a dog with a bone the just would not let go. Not on my show.

Art

ShayP

Quote from: Art Bell on August 26, 2015, 02:23:58 AM
I have been over the case MANY times with among others Linda. I thought talking about the case was fine but my goodness this man had a agenda to go after these people and like a dog with a bone the just would not let go. Not on my show.

Art

If you want me to track him down and give him the 'what for', I will Art.  :D

ArJuna

Quote from: popple on August 26, 2015, 01:56:07 AM
I'm glad you allowed the fury of the wormhole to rain down upon him, Art!

Hehe, I love the term coined here today.

norland2424

Art

hopefully in the future there will a better guest on that subject. You did well by putting him in his place Art.

zeebo

Art

It was clear you were trying to steer him back on-topic but he kept circling back to his grievances.  Thanks for trying - we in the listening audience appreciated the effort!  Also was cool you gave him the instant wormhole feedback. 

Hopefully on a future show you'll have a chance to dig into the case itself more.  Btw Art the show in general just keeps getting better.  Thanks for putting in all the effort and keeping it true to your vision. 

SciFiAuthor

Art

There's a dark underbelly in the UFO field as far as people that want to sell books goes . . .

Pumamama

Roswells, all.

After the show, I emailed Art the following:

Dear Art:

Greetings from one your Time Traveler subscribers. The way you treated
Robbins last night on air was wrong. It was cruel, and beneath you.
Meanwhile:

In 2015, the US government admitted to the existence of alien craft
because of Rendlesham backwash. Ask Linda Moulton Howe.

Brief:
In 2015, the US Dept. of Defense was forced to release John Burrough's
medical records from when he served at Rendlesham in 1980/81.
Burroughs was the airman who got closest to the landed craft, who
touched it & received a binary code 'download.' The US gov't had
classified Burrough's medical records and would not allow even his VA
doctors to see them. Burroughs has developed an unusual heart
condition and his doctors needed the records from the time of the
incident in order to save his life.  Burroughs eventually found a
whipsmart attorney, Pat Franconia (? or something close to that) who
got Senator John McCain to help them get Burroughs' chart. When they
were finally successful and got the records, they found in them US &
UK government documents explicitly showing that by 1980, both the US
and UK governments:

1. Were aware alien craft were visiting our planet
2. Were aware that harmful radiation is emitted from the craft
2. Had studied, described and measured the harmful radiation
3. Had established measurements of the type of radiation & its effects on humans
4. Were studying UFOs/UAPs secretly and keeping records

US government documents showing research & knowledge of UFO radiation
-- now that's a story. You missed a good one, Art.

Regretfully,
[my default-world name]

PS: Reading those nasty texts about your guest while on the air with
him --- how could you? That's bullying. Shame on you.

Quote from: Uncle Duke on August 26, 2015, 01:55:54 AM
Looking forward to you having Nick Pope on as a guest, he will talk about the case.

Maybe, although it would be hilarious if the used the time to attack Robbins.

trostol

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on August 26, 2015, 02:34:47 AM
There's a dark underbelly in the UFO field as far as people that want to sell books goes . . .

sure does sound like it..so more or less sounds liek any other profession/hobby

Quote from: Chronaut on August 26, 2015, 01:42:50 AM
Uncle Duke â€" I found several Jimmy Church interviews about the incident â€" he’s really covered this subject thoroughly…sweet…

Jimmy Church interviews Col. Halt and James Burroughs about the Rendlesham Forest Incident
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYJRyTb_924

Jimmy Church

Pumamama

Quote from: Spinner on August 26, 2015, 01:17:29 AM

Art told Robbins to go ahead and get into the controversy. Then, when he didn't understand what was being said, he got upset with Robbins.  ::)

It's odd that Art knows so little about such a major case.

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: trostol on August 26, 2015, 02:40:09 AM
sure does sound like it..so more or less sounds liek any other profession/hobby

Very true. But unlike other fields, with the UFO field it was never on very solid ground, so that translates to people arguing about something that may or may not be real as though it were absolutely real and bitching at each other about credit for this or that, which ultimately just means money and egos. The UFO writers are getting sad at this point.

BellBoy

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on August 26, 2015, 02:51:44 AM
Very true. But unlike other fields, with the UFO field it was never on very solid ground, so that translates to people arguing about something that may or may not be real as though it were absolutely real and bitching at each other about credit for this or that, which ultimately just means money and egos. The UFO writers are getting sad at this point.

There is only "so much pie" to be shared  ;)

Quote from: Spinner on August 26, 2015, 01:17:29 AM

Art told Robbins to go ahead and get into the controversy. Then, when he didn't understand what was being said, he got upset with Robbins.  ::)

I had no flippin clue what Robbins was talking about. He kept speaking super generally never really having a point. Eventually after about an hour  he said some folks stated that a dude was kicked out of the Airforce  but in reality he wasn't. Who cares? So what?  It took him forever to even get that out.

Pumamama

Quote from: Chronaut on August 26, 2015, 01:20:58 AM
Art doesn't seem to know the case at all.  I think he assumed that the controversy would circle back to the interesting substance of the incident - there's no way to know until you hear what the controversy is about.

Art invited the guest. Art apparently did not do any background reading -- although being Art Bell, one would expect he'd know the case.

zeebo

Quote from: nooryisawesome on August 26, 2015, 02:53:54 AM
I had no flippin clue what Robbins was talking about. He kept speaking super generally never really having a point. Eventually after about an hour  he said some folks stated that a dude was kicked out of the Airforce  but in reality he wasn't. Who cares? So what?  It took him forever to even get that out.

Also someone was banned from some conference somewhere, for some reason.

Pumamama

Quote from: nooryisawesome on August 26, 2015, 02:53:54 AM

Disinformation operatives destroy a target's reputation, ability to get work, relationships, everything in a target's life in order to keep the real story from being heard.

BellBoy

Quote from: Pumamama on August 26, 2015, 02:54:56 AM
Art invited the guest. Art apparently did not do any background reading -- although being Art Bell, one would expect he'd know the case.

See:

Art

Art

::)

Pumamama

Quote from: boxman on August 26, 2015, 01:38:52 AM
... But personally I think it could be related to his decision yesterday when it comes to commericial radio stations.
Even though he wont admit it, I really do believe he wants more affiliates.

I do hope I am wrong though and that it is really nothing.

Art's had bad history with scumbags who slandered and libeled him. It's hard to understand why he was so harsh on Robbins who is defending himself & Warren from slanderous statements made by Halt in England recently.   :-\

What with the affiliates decision (which was correct), possible back pain, and being unprepared (unusual for him), I'm worried about Art.